Tammy and Kevin – A Story is Knitted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooooo"

You say and the look in your eyes is pleading, begging me to let you finish. Your hips fight my hands but I am stronger now and you kiss me then beg.

"Please, oh don't stop me now. Please."

I watch you and for a moment I am ready to give in. But I want our weekend together to be a memory, I know it will never come again.

"Tell me the truth Tammy. Tell me all your plans for me. I know the e-mail was not an accident. Tell me everything and tell me about your girlfriend, her name and when she is scheduled to come back and join us. Tell me and I will let you cum."

There is shock in your eyes. You never expected me to figure out your plan. I see you calculating how much you need to tell me when I say one last time.

"Everything Tammy. You have already earned a spanking. Don't push me."

You open your mouth and pause then you look in my eyes and say.

"Yes, Kevin...................................

I watched her as she spoke and her entire being seemed to immediately change gears. I could see that my mention of her lover had brought her to a complete halt, her pending orgasm faded and her body relaxed. Her eyes told me that the truth was going to bother her, but she also seemed to want to share it. This was a crucial moment for her, for us. We both wanted the tryst to play out, to find our limits with one another. So many e-mails exchanged between us, so much shared. She was going to be careful in what she told me, shade the real truth behind something easier for her to tell, for me to digest. She maintained her position on my cock and I could feel her pussy muscles tightening a bit more around it as she flatly set her ass down against me and seemed to relax a bit. Then she crept her way down onto my chest and pressed her lips very close to my ear.

"Dear Sir, she was the excuse to draw you out, the best way I could think of to get you to this room, to get you in my bed. She wasn't the main attraction at all, you were my whole reason for this."

She flexed her pussy again and again as she spun her story and used her tongue on my neck and ear, sucking on my lobe, exhaling erotically into my ear.

"Truly, no plans were made in my mind when I created this little scenario a few weeks ago. So, I really have no plans as the plan was to just get you here and see what happens."

She again came close to my ear and purred softly while her hips once again began that slow sensual grind rubbing her clit into my pelvic area, sliding easily in the slippery remains of our love. I remained quiet, giving Tammy the time to knit this story for me and enjoying watching her tits sway just a bit as she played with my body and my mind.

"But since I do frequent this place, I have become acquainted with one of the waitresses at the diner across the street."

As she again purrs and licks me, this time just below my Adam's apple, then sucking the area she continues.

"During the course of my visits, she and I have playfully flirted back and forth. You know I have been thinking lately about more dominant women. We've exchanged a few e-mails on that subject."

Again she is kissing my neck, letting me play with her story, seeing if I am swallowing it trying to decide where to take it. I am more amused then anything as she spins this epic. Her pussy has held my cock for close to a half hour now, constantly using her pussy to squeeze and stimulate my slowly re energizing cock.

"The woman you watched me eat was late as usual and you were right she is more of a taker then I like, but she fit perfectly into my plans to have you, so I had a bit of time to kill and I went across the street to the diner. She is willing to help me with a couple mini-fantasies, if you are up to it. However, you and I still have a few things to play out before I am even open to anyone else."

I see her mind is working hard now, almost as hard as her nipples have become as she tells me all of this. She is considering, I'm sure all of the hopeful possibilities and she begins to grind a little quicker against me as she says.

"What do you think? Would you like to have another woman with us? Just one thing, no matter what happens, no matter what you tell me this weekend ends with just the two of us."

Her pussy was working overtime on my cock and I felt it twitch and start to come fully alive inside her. Tammy feels me growing and say

"Its feels like your enjoying the possibilities, Sir. Your cock is filling me up again, do you want me to call her and set something up for us?"

I look at her and reach up to pull her down so I can suckle her tits that have been tempting me as she told her tale. I suck her left tit into my mouth and gently nibble on her hard extended nipple and she groans and grinds away as I use the suction of my mouth to pull and tease her. She lowers her head so her lips brush against my ear and says.

"Good. I will tell you ALL of my possibilities and so-called plans in a bit, but first Sir, allow me."

She allows my cock to slide out of her wet pussy and she wriggles down my body. She playfully licks at my re-born cock dripping with our combined juices and then begins to lick the residue from me. He tongue takes longer licks and she stiffins it using the harder less pliable organ to rim the head of my cock before eventually taking it into her mouth. I let her work at sucking and licking, cleaning our juices from it. She seems to savor each and every drop. When she seems satisfied it is "clean", she licks her way down to my still wet balls. Carefully and gently, her tongue caresses every inch, cleaning up the mess we just made...gingerly sucking them into her hot mouth. Seemingly satisfied again with her skills I push my hips up a bit giving her access to more of me. Her tongue inches it way a little lower...tickling that delicate area between the base of my balls and asshole. Very carefully, as if she were testing the waters, she flicks her tongue across my hole, discovering yet more of our wetness has seeped that far down.

Coming out of my reverie but enjoying both her story and her tongue, I reach down to her and cupping her chin I bring her face back to mine.

"That was a beautifully orchestrated story Tammy and I truly bought into parts of it."

The shock in her eyes tells me I have scored. Rolling her over on the bed I capture both her arms with my right arm and use my legs to pry her legs apart and keep them there. Then taking my left hand I put it between her legs and gently begin to play with her pussy. Stroking her labia, massaging her clit and occasionally delving a finger or two into her I continue.

"I've been here a few hours, Tammy. Long enough to see you come in, to see you waiting for your lover. You never went across the street, but I do think there is a woman there who you would love to have. I'm still not sure why you have to weave this story for me, you should know how debased I am, that anything we do, anyone we allow to join us would be fine."

Feeling how easily your pussy dampens and how open your are to my fingers I continue to strum your organ, making a sweet music that your body is now trying to dance to, but my arm has yours trapped and my legs are keeping yours apart. I see you realize that my teasing will remain just that, your need to cum will not be permitted unless I allow it. Stuttering somewhat as your body reacts to my hand you say.

"Sir, please. It's hard for me to know. I so wanted you here, made a lot of plans for getting you here. I hoped that taking that cow to bed would bring you and it did. I, um, I guess I um maybe tried to hard to, um ah, make you want me."

I sense she is being truthful but I am also enjoying her come to the realization that she was caught out in her lies. Moving my hands away from her I lie next to her and bring her face to mine and kiss her deeply. Her arms embrace me as mine do her and we wrap our bodies as one while our lips tangle in a heated exchange. She is ready for me and I have her get on her hands and knees on the bed telling her I want to take her doggie style. I get behind her and before sliding my hard cock into her I reach around and grab her tits, using them to pull me into her ready cunt. Slowly I fill her wet hot pussy with my cock, then let it recede before entering her again. Over and over I do this and as she again nears her orgasm, I grab her cell phone and hit re-dial. Once I hear the connection begin to ring I put the phone to her ear, stop plowing her cunt and say.

"Make your invite now, Tammy and tell your friend what's going on."

"Kevin, no I can't..."

But I resume fucking her and I can tell the phone has been answered. I can hear a faint voice saying.

"Yes, hello! Is that you Tammy?"

Moving faster now I fuck Tammy hard as she tried to talk to this woman. I have no idea if it's the 'cow' from earlier of the 'dominant waitress' from her story and I don't care. Tammy is riding a small orgasm as she tries to talk and I hear her admit.

"God, yes he's fucking me now, taking me from behind....."

God her pussy is hot and taking her this way feels great. Again and again I roll my cock into her and I can tell by the way her voice cracks and her words slur that her orgasm is roiling and ready to erupt. I can only wonder what the woman on the other end of the phone is doing and saying but right now for me all I care about is fucking this hot wet hole. I love the way she contracts her muscles trying to hold me in and too soon I know I will cum but I hold off, I want her to cum first. She lets the phone fall from her hand as her orgasm is so close.

This is the hard part for me as I pull out and stop completely. I know if there is any truth in Tammy about the night it will come out now.

"Tell me all about her. I want her name, her hair color the size of her tits, what she likes what you like about her everything or another orgasm will fade Tammy."

I re enter her as I say this and quickly come out again. I do this enough to keep her ready but not enough to allow her release.

"Please Kevin after, I need it. I need to cum. Please."

"My way Tammy. I gave you a chance for the truth earlier. Now it's my way."

I continue to enter and come out. Looking back over her shoulder, glaring, she growls.....

"I don't give a shit about anybody else at this point! Dammit man. FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!"

My cock grew even harder at her words and I rammed it into her with such force that she was lifted from the bed.

"You'll get it how you wanted it Tammy but you will learn to obey me."

Holding her by her tits and slamming into her from behind she cums hard.

"Shit! Oh god yes! Cum inside me please? Oh yes."

I slam into her holding her close to my hips, squeezing her tits and pulling her into me with them as I ride her hard and fast. It doesn't take long before my cock erupts. I continue to pump my spitting cock into her and she growls into the pillow. I leave my spent cock in her cum filled pussy and lay down on her licking her neck and nibbling at her ear lobe. My hands are still cupping her tits and she sighs and says.

"Whatever you want. However you want it, I am yours. That was so fucking good."

Saying nothing but continuing to lick and nibble her neck and ear I let her rest. Once we both seem to be breathing somewhat regularly I stand and pull her up. I look and find her dress and shoes and hand them to her.

"Put this on, now!"

I slip on my pants and shirt then slip my shoes on and grab her hand. Her dress is just falling over her shoulders and she is stumbling in her shoes as I drag her out of the hotel room.

"Please let me straighten my hair and dress?"

But I ignore her and push the down button on the elevator. Once in the car she asks.

"Where are you taking me?"

I look at her and take her left tit in my hand and say.

"Why to the diner! Perhaps there is something there you'd like to eat?"

She looks at me with a mixture of shock and fear realizing that I am forcing her to admit her lie or live with the truth. Either the phantom woman is waiting for us or not. We will soon know the depth of Tammy's story.

"But I'm a mess! I can't go in there like this."

I take her left tit in my hand again and pull her into me as the elevator opens to the lobby. She quickly glances out to see if anyone sees us and relaxes as she sees the lobby is empty. Squeezing her tit a little harder I say.

"Lets go!"

I release her tit and grab her hand leading her out the front door and across the street. At the door to the diner she pulls back a little but I do not let her stop. We enter the diner and see it is doing a good business and we wait for the hostess to seat us. All the time Tammy is looking around the busy eatery searching for someone.

Finally seated and given menus I look her into her eyes and say.

"Shall I pick out someone or something for you to eat or will you?"

I see her swallow hard and look back to me as she says.

"Kevin..............

(To be continued!)

12