Tammy & the Electrician Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife continues her fling with a stranger.
2.6k words
4.1
50.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Tammy’s head was still reeling. She had just come from the boy’s locker room at the school that she worked at. She had just had some of the best sex that she had ever had with an electrician that was working on a construction project at the school where she worked. She felt bad about what had happened, because she was after all a married woman and just because her husband was out of town on a construction job and it had been a long time since she had been with a man, she knew she shouldn’t have done it. Oh well, it was a done deal and she would just have to put it out of her mind if she could. She pulled her Mustang into the driveway of her house. She turned the key off and the engine stopped.

She walked up to the front door of her home and took the key from her purse and moved it toward the door. She stood there for a minute, looking at the key she was about insert into the door and suddenly she thought about the man who had inserted himself in her a few hours ago. She inserted the key and unlocked the door, entered the house and then went into the living room. She walked into the kitchen and looked around for her daughter because this was usually where the kids were when they got home from school. As she passed the door of the refrigerator she saw a note.

“Dear Mom, I am going to spend the night with Marci tonight. We are going to the mall and a movie. I won’t be home till tomorrow afternoon. Love you.” Tammy took her coat off and thought about how nice it would be to be young and not have the responsibilities that came with age. She still felt like a teenager inside and sometimes it made her angry that she was tied down to all the responsibilities that she had. She took off her coat and threw it on the back of the chair. Well, at least she would get a chance to rest this evening. It had been a long time since she had a chance to take a nice long bath and totally relax.

She went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet to the tub and when she got the water adjusted right she walked over and lit the scented candle she kept there. She left while the water was running and went to her computer and clicked on her internet icon and soon she was online. She went to her email program and looked to see if her husband had sent her anything. Nothing. She saw a few things from one of her friends that she had confided in so many times. She sent him a message, letting him know that she wanted to get a chance to talk to him about something that had happened today. She let him know that she had made love to a man today and a complete stranger at that. She told him how much she had enjoyed it and how she would love to meet the man again but just didn’t think it was a good idea.

Tammy finished her email and walked back in the bathroom and started to get undressed, first her blouse and then her skirt. She stood there for a minute as the smell of the candle mixed with the heavy air of the steam from the warm water penetrated her nose. She though of how different this smell was from the smell of the locker room that she had just gotten out of, that smell of sweat, of young men’s bodies hanging in the air. As she watched the steam rolling off of the water it reminded her of how wet and hot she had been a few hours ago.

She thought about the man who had just made love to her and she started to get that tingly teenage girl feeling again. Damn it was so hot and wild. She finished undressing and then got a towel and wash cloth and laid it on the side of the tub. Tammy walked over the whirlpool and stuck her foot in first. Aaah. Just right. She slowly stepped into the tub and slowly sank into the warm water. As she got used to the temperature she sat back and relaxed and turned the jets on low and then she laid back and let the bubbles do their job. She could feel the gentle waves of water hit her back, her sides and her feet.

Tammy heard the door open. Her daughter must be back she thought. “I’m in here honey” she called out. She heard footsteps moving through the kitchen and relaxed back, closing her and putting the warm cloth on her face, letting all her tensions ease from her body. She heard the door open but didn’t remove the wash cloth because her family had never been uptight about nudity in the household. She could feel her muscles start to relax as the warm swirling water did it’s job.

She thought maybe her daughter hadn’t heard her, but it didn’t really matter because she was good at blocking out the world when she was in her tub. Tammy heard a sound in the hall and pulled the wash cloth from her face and looked but couldn’t see anyone. She shrugged it off and dipped the cloth back in the warm water and pressed it to her tired eyes again.

She felt around with her feet for the faucet and turned it off and after a few minutes of laying back in the warm water, she could feel herself drift off to sleep. She was almost out when she felt a presence in the room, a presence that didn’t feel completely right. She started to move and then she felt a foot enter the tub. She jumped and pulled the cloth off of her face. In front of her stood the man that she had made love to in the locker room. She screamed and tried to cover herself with the cloth. She looked up and not only was he there, he was standing there with no clothes on whatsoever.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” she demanded, pissed because her privacy had been invaded.

“Well, what does it look like darling?” he asked.

“It looks like you are getting ready to get your ass thrown in jail you asshole,” she said.

John laughed. He put the other foot in the tub and sat himself down. Tammy couldn’t believe it. Who the hell did he think he was, invading her home like this. She stood up and started to get out of the tub, but before she could get out, he grabbed her and pulled her back down. “Now listen baby, I don’t know why you are getting so upset.” Tammy fell into his arms and he held her tight. “LET GO OF ME NOW!!!” she said. John laughed and held her a little tighter. She could feel his manhood against her back. He pulled her close and kissed her on the back of the neck.

“Stop it!!!” she said weakly as he kissed her. She could feel he body betray her. John held her tightly with one arm and moved his hand between her legs. He put his hand on her smoothly shaved pubic area. He squeezed her gently and started to move his hand around and she could feel herself start to give into him. Tammy could feel his hands force her legs open and he soon found her clit and started to rub his finger across it. She relaxed and stopped fighting the feelings of anger that she was having and found herself opening her legs so he could get a better feel. He moved his hand and started to squeeze the inside of her thighs, becoming more gentle as she gave into his demands. She could feel his penis against her back and she knew that he was getting extremely excited at the feel of her body.

John loosened his grip on her and moved the arm that minutes ago was holding her down to her breast. His mouth moved from her neck and found his way to her ear. He gently nibbled her ear and massaged her breast. He squeezed the soft flesh of her breast and then with her other hand he pulled her butt against his penis. “I want you baby,” he whispered in her ear. His soft deep voice was penetrating her brain, doing something deep inside her as he spoke. John told her how much he loved the feel of her body and how much he wanted her again, she felt herself become more comfortable with this strange man that was holding her in her tub. She could feel his the hardness of his manhood pressing against her back and she loved the way his body felt against hers.

He once again moved his hand between her legs and squeezed her pussy and then he moved his finger into the opening of it. Tammy spread her legs, allowing him to put his finger inside. Even in the water, John could feel her accept his finger and knew that she was starting to get into the act. He inserted his finger and she let out a gentle moan and he took his thumb and started to massage her clit. “Oh my, John,” she said. “Oh yeah, that feels so good.” John put his finger deeper inside her willing vagina and she knew at this point that there was no stopping what was going to eventually happen.

John moved his hand from between her legs and put his arm around her hips and stood up, pulling her with him. He turned her around and pulled her close to him and kissed her fully on the lips. Tammy was unsteady on her feet, partly from the water and partly from the excitement that was running through her body as John kissed her and caressed her body. He moved his hand down to her butt and caressed her cheeks and pulled her against him and she could feel his penis against her skin, hot, hard and ready for action.

John put his arm around her waist and then put his hand under her butt and lifted her off her feet. He stepped out of the tub and started walking toward the door. He took her down the hall and into her bedroom. “No John,” she said, “I’m all wet.” John smiled at her and said “That is what I am counting on baby.”

He moved toward the bed and laid her wet body down and then he moved toward her and positioned himself between her legs. He lifted her knees and then he got in position and placed his hard dick in his hand and guided it to her pussy. He took one hand and opened her pussy lips and placed the head of his dick against her clit. She trembled when she felt him touch her clit with his dick. He rubbed it with the head for a little and then he moved it up and down her slit, running it up and down from the opening of her pussy, across her clit and then down again.

“Please John, make love to me,. I can’t stand it any longer,” she said. John pulled his hand away and put his head in the opening of her pussy lips again. He leaned forward and then started to kiss her left breast while squeezing the soft flesh of the other one. He ran his tongue from the nipple, across her breast, up her neck and then he worked his way up to her mouth. He kissed her and then he put his tongue in her mouth. She met his tongue with his and he could feel her push toward his penis, trying to push herself onto his throbbing meat. John pulled back, and then he moved his lips from hers and worked his way down her right breast. He kissed the nipple, nibbled around the breast and then pulled away and worked his way down her body.

He kissed her soft breast flesh and then moved down, kissing her stomach. He could feel her becoming putty in his hands and he moved his way down lower until he was between her legs. He kissed her pubic area and then moved over to kiss her thighs. He kissed down her thighs and she could feel his warm breath on them. Tammy started to moan and she grabbed his hair and pulled him up to her. She put her arms around his back and put her legs around his waist and she could feel his cock touching the entrance to her vagina.

“Please John, please do it. Now!!” Tammy said.

John moved forward as far as he could and pulled his hips back and then slowly, inch by inch pushed his dick into her hot pussy. Tammy dug her nails into his back, not hard enough to scratch but hard enough for him to know that she had done it. John pushed his penis inside Tammy and she pulled him tightly into her with her legs. He paused for a minute, enjoying the feel of Tammy’s vagina wrapped around his penis, enveloping his manhood like a velvet glove. He slowly pulled it out and then he moved it back in. He pulled himself up and she released his hips and he started pulling out and then pushing into her.

Tammy started moving sensually side to side as John pushed himself into and withdrew himself from the depths of this woman and as he stroked he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He moved forward and kissed her and darted his tongue into her mouth and she started sucking on his lips and moving her hips and moaning softly. John pulled himself away from Tammy’s grip and got on his knees and raised her hips up and then he started pumping hard. He was to the point that he needed to have some release. He could feel himself start to build up pressure from down deep inside him and then he knew that it would not be much longer.

“Oh god John, I’m cumming baby. Please, fill me with your cum baby.”

At the sound of Tammy’s voice, John fell forward and kissed her hard on the lips and stroked into her willing womb. She could feel him sweating on her and the smell of the sweat mixed with the smell of the raw sex in the room drover her to the edge. She grabbed John tightly and then she stiffened and held him as he moved himself in and out of her. She whimpered as she quietly came.

“Oh my god baby, here I go.” And with that, John let loose a flood of sperm from deep inside him that he didn’t know existed. He pumped into her for a while and as he came he could feel every muscle in his body start to contract and he came with every part of his body and soul.

After a few minutes, John fell forward on top of Tammy with his dick still inside her. They held each other until he was finally completely limp and had no more to give. John rolled off of her and he extended his arm and pulled Tammy to himself. They lay there for a long time in the bed that was wet with water, and sweat and the juices from their sex. After a few minutes, John closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Tammy snuggled in his arms and within a few minutes she was out too.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers