All Comments on 'Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 02'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Silly

Sure, all sluts walk around with confidence and carry themselves with class and style, what a load of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Went Back And Read Chapter 1 -- It's Bad Too

Ditto the "load of crap" analysis. This entire story should never have been accepted for posting on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please keep it going.

I simply loved it. Does your wife need a friend to corrupt? I have a wife in mind (mine)that I would love to see give in completely to lust.

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 16 years ago
Very teasing, arousing chapter

From one "slut who does walk around with confidence and carries herself with class and style" to another... (as I sit in my CEO office in an expensive suit and NO ONE but my Master knows the slut heart that beats inside...) - great chapter!

I've always known the reasons I enjoy your stories are because I identify so strongly with Tammy.

Timeline question - I know this takes place after Derek, but before Las Vegas?

I hope the next chapter is up in short order. Thanks!

Just ignore the "anon's" ... their comments have no true value.

funrunnerfunrunneralmost 16 years ago
Loved it

The wait for the second chapter was well worth it. Very nice chapter...you tease...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Litsubslut

Sorry but find it unbelivable that some one who wears clothpins on nipples and a rose up her ass is a big time c.e.o. in greenbay or anywhere else. Manager of a trailer park o.k. This isn't a marriage this is prostitution and degredation. Men want equal partners in life and family not some sub slut to use, degrade,humiliate and control. Your idea of a man sounds more like a pimp than a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lots of teasing

3d part soon please. forget the negatives, we think you're doing great stories.

Robert BuckleyRobert Buckleyalmost 16 years ago
Ignore the critiques

Tammy, your stories are always well-crafted and arousing. Those who are offended by hot wife stories shouldn't read them. Your work is great, but please don't make us wait 3 months for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very erotic

A very nice build up here. how about she only has white guys, because you have done black guys to death in your other stories. Cant wait for hubby to bathe his cock in her cum filled pussy - very erotic.

Hurry up with chapter 3.......

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Interesting Interview!

Tammy, That was quite an interesting Interview that you experienced with James. I totally understand the need for testing when you go “Bareback” with a new partner. Fantastic chapter and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. Thank You!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Shared wife, voyeur husband is cute speak for cuck and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous