All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 08'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 19 years ago
great stuff

point taken about your story not drifting into the 'humiliated husband' track. Contains many elements that I enjoy. The prospect of Derek 'forcing' Tammy to do things sounds awesome! Would he force her to spend the night even though she'd agreed to come home to hubby? That might be circumstance for a 'during sex' phone call home! I love the unprotected sex, a background 'Hitchcockian' suspense thread. Did she remember her protection? Is it past expiration date?

Can Derek pick up wife at home in front of hubby and kids? They could tell the kids he's taking her to work, but us cuckold reader fans will apreciate the scene fully.

If Derek is going to take on a more forceful persona, he could rape wife by surprising her at work or in the parking garage and taking her body at his whim, not a preplanned encounter.

I am still wondering if there is a way to have hubby abstain from sex with wife for the duration of her affair without it being a 'humiliation' issue. There is something to be said for stored up passion. Not to mention if the pregnancy plot line is tweaked by having Tammy be late for her period (until next episode? or longer?) the father would be Derek certainly.

Hope not to be a pain in the ass, but is there a way to color the intercourse with hints that Derek reaches a lot deeper than hubby? Sorry, hapless cuckold fan.

I wait at the edge of my seat for more...

Story develops wonderfully.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Good story

but you said this wasn't a cucholded husband story but he already is by the definition of the word. Maybe he isn't a wimp cuchold, but he is cucholded. :-) Anyway, this is not usually my cup of tea but it is well written far better than most in fact. I give it a 4. (Almost no one ever gets a 5!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best on the site

Outstanding! Well-written, detailed, sexy and realistic! Can't wait for the next chapter and hope there are many, many more! If we send you ideas will you keep on writing "epilogues" when you're done with this story???

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great story so far.

I like that you are keeping the husband strong. I hope that he remains in charge of this marriage. He and Derick should have a good talk together and set guidelines for the submissive slut's use.

The husband should definitely remain as the main owner/operator of his wife and slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

Tammy should have a little black bundle of joy.

Jack could raise it as his own. Derek could also be a part of the child's life too.

The kids could be told that mommy had gained a few pounds and that she had to go stay with grandma for a few months. the half black baby could be explained away by saying it was adopted.

Jack and Tammy would always have a reminder of the love shared between the three of them.

There is no reason for Tammy to ever quit having Derek. They seem so compatable. he made her cum so hard too. No need to quit a good thing.

Maybe Derek could get Tammy to visit on weekends and help him decorate the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great chapter

Keep it up Tammy. My cock is rock hard. I'm going to let my wife find your story and maybe she'll fufill my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ya Gotta Love this Male Cuckolding & Humiliation

Please have maless husband suck his masters black cock and put it in her stretched out swollen slut cunt. Then after he has served drinks at the half in his frilly apron have the cuckolded loving humiliated husband suck most of the hemungus black cocks stringy cum from her hamburized enlarged cunt - but leave enough for twin bastard black babies for him to raise lovingly.

Now it goes without saying, the braindead humiliated loving husband can never fuck his loving well respected slut wife again not because neither she and he wouldn't feel the sides or bottom of her stretched out cunt enough to get off but because she's gone black and won't come back.

So then lover boy divorces his wife and moves into the master bedroom while demeaned cuckolded husband shares a room with the black bastard babies while she makes some more bastard babies.

But --- and this is critical --- each cock and cunt respects each other at morning prayers. God bless this sick minded depraved, perverted, male bashing author as only the sickies would otherwise. Well written but sickly so - hardly entertaining and watch the scores go down as this gets worse over time. Not a moral critisism but one of marital disrespect, demeaning husbands and males in general, unfair non-balanced and non-erotic when thought about beyond all the author's clever talented words. Get some help if this really turns you on bucko and buckesses!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anklet

Jack, Tammy's husband could give her an anklet to be worn on her left ankle, to signify her submission to Derek. But Derek would be the one to decide what the inscription should read such as 'slave tammy, Master Derek'. Tammy's friends and family would be inquisitive about the anklet. It could be humiliating to Tammy to try to change the subject or have to explain the anklet's meaning. I could picture Tammy's mother being persistent about an explanation and then being reluctantly intrigued for her own marriage.

Tammy might also be forced to wear a waist chain sometimes, as a sign of submission to her master. Ultimately, I'd like Tammy's clitoris to be pierced with a small gold ring, ordered by Master Derek.

Master Derek, with Jack's support, should extend the limits of his slave tammy, while she struggles to maintain an outward average wife and mother persona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
anklet idea

luv the anklet idea but how about making it a friend or neighbor being persistent about asking about it? Maybe a woman Tammy exercises with, who would also see her hairless pussy in the locker room? could lead to some very hot girl-girl action.

clit or nipple piercing would also be hot.

luv the story, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
These are the Greatest

Tammy you are the best Number one in my book for sure.

Thanks

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better and Better

This gets better with each chapter I love the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another niggers vile fantasy.

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cream

Loved the creampie scenario you created

Loved that Tammy came while Jack ate his cream left overs

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Slut

Jack, man your wife is truly a whore. You both must be so proud.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Excellent chapter to your Hot Erotic Story

Tammy and Jack as well as Derek have now crossed over with their relationship and experiences. Very Hot and Erotic descriptions and wonderful writing. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hate

I hate these middle aged cheating whore and cuck stories, especially when you have to shove in the gratuitous bbc. Trash story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous