Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes, we lay on the bed, catching our breath. I felt Derek's come slowly leaking out of me, forming a growing wet spot on the sheet beneath me.

Eventually, Derek leaned over and kissed my breast. "If you could stay for a little while," flicking his tongue across a nipple, "we could try it again?"

I paused a moment. "I, uh, I'd like to, Derek, but, um, I need to get home to, ah…."

Derek propped his head up on his elbow. "You need to get home to tell your husband everything you did here tonight, right?" he said with a smile and a wink.

"Um, yeah," I said sheepishly. "You must think we're some kind of perverts or something…"

"Mmmmm, not at all, Tammy," he said. "I think it's a pretty common fantasy. And actually, I think it's really great that you're willing to live it out like this," he said as he pushed himself up and leaned against the headboard. "Truth be told, I have had the same fantasy about Cynthia being with other men, or other women, but I don't think she'd ever actually do it. I've told her about it, but I think she's humoring me more than anything."

"Well," I said, stroking his chest, "if it's any consolation, a month ago I think Jack would have said the same thing about me. And here I am…."

"Maybe Tammy. I'll just enjoy being a part of your fantasy before I start getting my hopes up."

I stood up from the bed and picked my slip up off the floor, pulling it over my head. I looked around and saw my panties lying at the foot of the bed. I slipped them up my legs, then pulled on my dress.

"I love watching a woman get dressed," Derek said. "Undressed too, but it's hot watching you put on your clothes."

"Thanks, Derek. Could you help me with the zipper?" I turned my back to him, and he walked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the skin of my back. He zipped me up, and I turned to him, standing so comfortably, nude, in front of me. "That was great," I said, looking up at him.

He leaned down to kiss me. "You are one very hot white woman," he whispered. "Thanks, Derek," I replied. A thought formed in my brain, and I decided to say it before I chickened out.

"But Derek, if you are, um, ever in any way, ah, not happy with me in bed…" I said, looking at my shoes.

"Yes, Tammy?" he said quizzically. I looked up at him.

"You, ah, you will need to spank me."

Derek's eyes slowly widened. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't tell me you're into S&M too???"

"No, I…I wouldn't call it that, I….well, let's just say I have a pretty wide submissive streak. I like being tied up and, um, ‘forced' to do things." The corners of Derek's mouth started turning up into a smile. "And, I, ah, I really like having my ass spanked or being disciplined when I've been bad."

"Or good, for that matter," I added with a nervous little laugh.

One of his hands drifted down my back to my ass. "I'll remember that for next time, Tammy," he whispered slowly. His tone both excited me and scared me. He walked me to the front door, and gave me another kiss. "Enjoy the rest of your evening," he said. "I, um, ah, I'm sure I will," I said nervously, my mind already beginning to think about what I'd be doing with my husband when I got home.

As I pulled out of Derek's driveway, I glanced at the clock – it was a little past 10, meaning that the kids would be asleep when I got home and Jack and I could lock the bedroom door and…

I'd tell my husband how much I enjoyed going to be fucked by Derek

I drove home in a slow simmer, anticipating what the night's second round of sex might be like. I knew how it would start, anyway…

I walked into the darkened house, the garage door shutting behind me. I walked quietly up the stairs, and into our bedroom. Jack rose from the bed, dimmed the lights, and locked the door behind me. Without saying a word, he unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor. Walking in front of me, he kissed me deeply, running his hands up and down my back and sides, using the fabric of the slip to caress my skin.

"Jack, I…" I began

"Shhhhhhhhh, Tammy," he said, pressing a finger to my lips. "You can tell me the details in a little while, after I make you come." He gently pushed me to the bed, and pushed my slip up to my hips. I closed my eyes as he pulled off my thong, spread my thighs and slowly kissed and licked my tender pussy.

"Oh, Jack, yes…." I moaned as his tongue pushed deeper into me. I writhed on the bed as he worked in and over my pussy with his lips and tongue. Finally, he started slowly flicking his tongue across my clit, and my breaths became shallower as I felt my second orgasm of the evening approach.

I gasped as my climax throbbed through me, gripping Jack's head between my legs as my body finally went limp.

After a moment, he crawled up my body, pushing my slip up over my breasts. He placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy, and slowly started pushing into me. He leaned down and kissed me deeply.

"So tell me all about your evening with Derek," he whispered in my ear as he began a slow, sensuous fuck…

…to be continued

Remember to vote and send comments/feedback/suggestions!

12