Tango

Story Info
Erotica on the dance floor with a stranger.
1.1k words
3.5
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tango

Meredith liked Thursday nights best of all. On Thursday night, she joined her best buddy, Ron, at Dames, a small lesbian bar with a dance floor.

It was there she had met Ron & discovered her natural ability for Tango a year ago. Anymore, Ron & Meredith had an audience of fans who appreciated their abilities. They usually cleared the dance floor by the end of the evening, having won the admiration from those who would share the stage with them.

Tonight was no different. She dressed carefully, sliding her black seamed stockings up each firm calf. She slid the slinky black dress over her hips, making sure the slit fell at just the right place. Then, the shoes fit for Tango, a substantially strong shoe, but strappy enough to be sexy, with a 3" heel. At 5'3", she could afford to wear them. Ron was 6'1".

She brushed her hair back into a tight chignon at the beginning of her long, lovely neck, & placed simple stands of jet on each ear.

She arrived at Dames & the club was full. She looked straight ahead & held her chin up slightly as she felt heads turn in recognition. Some patrons spoke to her & she turned & nodded her hello, but kept the aloof persona as was her manner of preparation for the Tango.

As always, Ron was waiting for her at the edge of the dance floor, watching her approach. He smiled, enjoying her attitude. They kissed hello, but had little time for chat.

As if on cue, the DJ announced a Tango. Ron's hand extended toward Meredith & they walked onto the dance floor with a dozen or so additional couples. Most of the patrons gathered around the dance floor, the reputation of Tango Night having gained momentum.

The couples danced seemingly casually at first, the obvious novices remaining on the edge of the worn parquet floor. But as usual, Meredith & Ron gravitated to the center, oblivious to all around them, except the pulsating music of Tango, mesmerizing the audience into silence.

They watched the couple ~ sinuous and concentrated ~ as they continued, Meredith surrendering to the subtle signals of her partner in their private universe of the dance. Many of the on-lookers, knowing the strong-willed Meredith, were as intrigued with her ability to submit as they were with her ability to Tango. She leaned into Ron, her leg drawn up to his as if she would climb him, and the music ended, their eyes locked.

There was a moment when it seemed no one was breathing. Ron and Meredith appeared frozen, except for their heaving chests. They smiled and their audience applauded insanely. The other couples strolled off the floor with them to grab a quick drink while the DJ played some intermittent music, allowing the dancers to catch their collective breaths.

As Ron & Meredith laughed and chatted with several other dancers, a tall, dark & striking woman stepped up to Meredith. Meredith was oblivious and continued chattering away and didn't notice anything until everyone stopped talking and she followed their gaze.

Standing slightly behind her was perhaps the most handsome butch woman Meredith had ever seen. Her eyes widened as the woman's eyes burned into hers.

Another Tango was announced and the woman looked at Ron. He placed Meredith's hand in hers, without a word spoken, knowing his permission was really not what she needed. Ron glanced at Meredith to see if she would be ok with this and smiled as he saw that Meredith's eyes were still fixated on this Stranger's face.

The Stranger held her hand up and Meredith allowed herself to be led onto the floor, the eyes of Ron and all the others on this woman who appeared so confident.

She slowly walked Meredith around and pulled one hand up as the other went to Meredith's waist.

"Do You know what You're doing?" Meredith's voice, barely audible.

The Stranger just smiled & stepped back, allowing Meredith to lean into her. A few moments later, Meredith forgot her question as she danced with this woman, the Tango seeming to melt them together as if they'd been dancing together forever.

They began with small, delicate steps, an initial swivel, and then their steps, as their bodies became familiar, grew more complicated. Ron watched the two, as he noted that Meredith followed this woman better than she ever followed him. He smiled as he watched them watch each other. The look they exchanged was that of playful complicity, an extraordinary seduction. It was not lost on anyone else who studied them. In fact, so remarkable was this experience, there were only two other couples brave enough to share the floor with them.

For Meredith, she felt herself becoming lost in this woman's eyes....felt her body melting into the Stranger's body, her very touch burning into her skin.

And they danced.

And the people watched.

What they saw were two women totally lost in each other, devouring one another, their eyes never leaving the other ~ except when Meredith chose to be dramatic and her gestures demanded that her eyes drop to the floor in submission.

What began as Tango, became Sex On The Dance Floor. Ron noticed that he was not the only one who found himself aroused by this vision before them.

Meredith knew she was wet. The Stranger knew Meredith was wet. She was greedy for her scent, pulling Meredith to her body with a strength that made Meredith gasp slightly.

She dreaded hearing the final refrain of the Tango, yet it came.

The Stranger held Meredith's raised thigh firmly against her own, staring down at her. And then, Meredith took note of the only time the Stranger's eyes left her own, as she glanced down at her full and slightly parted lips.

The sound of the frenzied applause drew them back to reality. The Stranger released Meredith's leg, allowing it to slide slowly to the floor. She led Meredith back to Ron, faced her speechless partner and brought Meredith's hand to her lips, brushing it with a kiss.

"Gracias, Senorita Meredith," the Stranger said softly. She turned and walked away, through the parting crowd. Meredith gasped. She knew her name!

And a tear fell down her cheek as she watched the Stranger disappear out the door. Ron's voice was in her ear, "GO! Find that woman!" And Meredith found herself hurrying toward the door and falling out onto the sidewalk. She looked to the left....to the right....gone! She gasped, "NO!" thinking she might have lost her. She stopped.

The energy she felt almost made her afraid to turn, but she managed to do so.

There, in the shadow of the tree-lined street, stood the Stranger, having also turned around.

Ron stood at the door, watching them walk slowly toward one another, knowing smiles on both of their faces, and found himself crying for joy over Meredith's discovery.

And they held one another in the shadows of the tree-lined street.

~Kennedy Flynn