Tanks For The Mammaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy... That's not possible, is it?" he looked at Molly who was nodding her head. "I don't care what anybody says, from today on you are a princess to me," he bowed down onto one knee.

Diane strolled up, "You have the damndest affect on people, my love," and kissed me on the mouth.

"Dr. Samuels, you look ravishing!" Albert was lit up like a Christmas tree, so we all knew he meant it.

Diane said, "My word honey, he really likes you!"

"We both know he meant you, he isn't fooled as easily as you might think. I really believe, even with what he knows now, he still would run to help me, with no fear," I was so proud of him.

"I noticed, he didn't faint when you hugged him," she was smiling at him, "I want to thank you as well, De Anne means everything to us," then she hugged him too.

"If I knew heaven was like this I would have died sooner," he claimed.

Diane got a devilish look on her face. She whistled loudly and all the ladies gathered around her, "All right ladies, De Anne can't thank him as much as she would like, the hug line starts behind Molly, and you can go through the line as many times as you want!"

Albert went pale, but warmed up comparatively quickly.

"De Anne go stand about a foot behind him," Diane was up to something but I went along.

On about the third hug he shuddered in orgasm.

Sally just happened to be the one hugging him, "I've never had that effect on a man before, oh well, next!"

Three more hugs and he went off again. After twenty-five minutes, he had cum nine times and the ladies couldn't hold him up anymore. Therefore, I said, "Oh Billy?"

He gulped, "Yes, Miss De Anne?"

"It's your turn," and the poor man fainted dead away!

We all partied for another hour and when the guys came around Diane sat them down and presented them each with calendars. Big deal you say, well I was the model on twelve pages of the calendars all dressed up in my beautiful gown. Alia had taken the photos and had them made special.

Both guards went home with big smiles.

I hugged all my angels and thanked each one of for the best present I ever had. I love making people happy!

All of us, including Sophie slept on the big bed that night, after fucking each other wildly of course. Hugging those guards had the ladies ready to fuck a stick shift.

In the morning after nursing Sophie, we filed by the guards, who were very friendly to all of us. Albert even slipped me a thank you card. I wonder if he figured out, how it was that, he woke up wearing very sexy panties and a bra.

The End

********** Epilog

Alia has come up with a way to get any information from our captives without being mean to them. We put a keyboard in the tank. They wake up tiny women in the tank, we ask questions, if they don't tell us what we want to know their boobs and libido get increased, so either they end up more boob than girl, and willing to fuck a scab covered AIDS patient, or they tell us what we want to know.

What do we do with these women? Some ladies we send to remote military bases to service the troops. Perverts adopt some, and some of them go to the orient to be slaves. The ones who cooperate are given the choice to work in a Nevada brothel, or be strippers on some of the military installations across the country, of course those don't have to have constant sex, frequent but not constant. Therefore, their fates are in their own hands.

There have been some pretenders and look-alikes claiming to be Osama Bin Laden, the government might even tell the public one of them is the real thing, but we have the real one, once in a while I go watch it, just for fun. (He just loves his sperm and pork!)

Oh and Albert has made petition to become one of the living-nympho-lesbians, I keep trying to talk him out of it though. If he keeps trying, in about two weeks the ladies have said to tank him. I think he really liked wearing the panties!

Gretchen went into the tank for two days and now she looks like Wendy Whoppers before the breast reduction.

Sophie is a pre-teen and just got her first bra. (We told her it was a training bra, a 30 P cup) She has been so helpful and sweet, hardly anyone remembers the evil Sophie.

I never talked about our other function, basically witness relocation, whose going to look for a hot looking babe after the guy who fingered them in court was middle age and homely?

We are still having our day-to-day troubles but since the party things have been terrific. Sophie doesn't need to nurse anymore but I'm still lactating, in fact it's been getting worse, I'm wearing an N cup size bra now and am up to over seven quarts of milk per day. I love my boobies!

The End End

COPYRIGHT:

Tanks for the Mammaries! (Version 0.0) By Wholeman

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2002, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff)