All Comments on 'Tara Does Tony 01'

by taraross

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not a wife...

He got a whore, not a wife...he had no feelings for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

This made me so horny. Had my fingers buried inside my pussy. I wanna be used like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No feelings for her

Your comment about having no feelings for her is totally wrong. I love Tara intensely. The fact that we enjoy that kind of sex with her is not relevant to our love, it intensifies it if nothing else. Tara is a filthy little bitch, but the fact that I enjoy it, and that she feels confident that she can enjoy herself like that without being judged by me means that we have a very strong relationship. If I wasn't absolutely confident about our relationship, I'd hardly let other men come over and fuck her. I'd be a jealous little bitch. She likes to be mistreated in bed - spanked, beaten and called names - so I give it to her. She likes to fuck my friends, and there is a queue of them lining up - but believe me, we are inseparable.

If your wife regularly arranged for you to screw her female friends one after the other, how happy would you be ?

tararosstararossover 9 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous

Hey Anonymous, thanks for the lovely comment. If you send some basic details about yourself, made up name, race, hair, body type etc, and I'll write a story about you that describes you being used like that. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
glad I'm not you.

Hopefully no kids, you are way too fucked up for that.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Tara

Tara is a whore, her husband is a cuck, and Tony is just a random asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous