All Comments on 'Tara Gets Taken Ch. 03'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better and Better!!!

Great story. Keep the chapters cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoying to the max

Love the story, keep Jerome from getting caught as she slowly falls deeper into his spell...great fun...

xox_princess_xoxxox_princess_xoxover 13 years ago

Very good! Your story was very well written and made me really wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brett or Brent?

Love the series so far but can we keep the husband's name the same? It takes my attention away from enjoying the story : / Keep up the great writing!

jodiredjodiredalmost 11 years ago
God yes

Ask any woman who has cum from being fucked in the ass and she will tell you it is the most intense, incredible orgasm in the world. My first time I didn't have a Shelia to make me cum with her tongue, but there are other ways to make it happen. It is so addicting, we will do anything to make it happen again. Tara is now totally lost to her lusts.

RonK1966RonK1966over 10 years ago
My Wife

Very erotic story and similar to what happened to my wife just two weeks ago. I finally convinced her we need some spice in our life and although she had some reservations, we finally swapped with our neighbors. Jim and Cheryl are the close to the same age as us (we are in our mid30's). To swap I knew my wife would need some courage so we played cards and I fed her wine most of the first two hours. She is a light-weight and it did not take long for us to get going.

My wife is a blonde with a 34-23-34 figure and Jim's wife is quite attractive with long black hair. I heard my wife gasp when she first saw Jim's cock as he is a large man and his cock looked to be 9" and quite thick. My cock is 7" and not as thick as he is. I enjoyed watching their first fuck and watched as my wife moaned and screamed as he filled her much better than I can. What happened after the first fuck surprised me. Jim turned her on her knees and I heard her say," no, I don't do that." Jim rammed his cock into her cunt and then lined it up with her ass. He had a strong grip on her waist and hips and was not deterred. Cheryl and I were watching as he forced the head of his cock into her ass as my wife was sobbing I really thought he would stop at that point so I didn't intervene. Jim was determined to fuck her in the ass. He held steady and started playing with her clit. She calmed down, her sobbing diminished, and I assumed that all was OK. Jim finally shoved his whole cock in her ass and she was moaning as he kept slamming it to her. I have never heard her moan or scream so loud when she came. Jim came and when he withdrew, my wife dropped to the floor in exhaustion. When she saw Cheryl and I looking at her, her faced turned red and she was quite embarrassed from her loud moaning. She could hardly walk the next day. Sorry this is long but it was exciting seeing my wife take such a long cock up her virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beech

Nel,

WTF? Where do you get off talking this kind of trash to all the girls? Who do you think you are? I didn't care for your story but I give you credit for taking the time to write this piece of trash and I won't say anything bad about it or about you. Bravo to Stephanie and all the girls who took the time to show their tits and ass after this story was on the site. I think they really liked it and three of them were kind enough to give me a little present if you know what I mean. They were great. They are great. We had a great time Nel. This story is not your best work Nel but I'm not going to bust your chops about that. You tried. That all that counts. Better to have tried than to have lied. Would you prefer to have tried, lied, died or spied. I don't know about you but I know which one I would choose. If you could choose to have mussy or pussy which would you choose Nel?

Nel, this was not your finest work but hey there's always next time. I thought the dialogue really sucked and the girls didn't suck enough. Ha Ha. LOL. Remember Nel, YOLO. Go for it! Take a chance.

The girls should have gone for it Nel. We need more cock sucking and snorting.

Gotta go. The better half just got home.

Later bitch.

J

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
@RonK1966

I would have kicked my husbands balls badly, if he didn't intervene after my first 'no'! Needless to say, the other wanker's, too.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Wet, wet, wet

Unbelievable how this story got me wet, and then the final cum passing, I am horny all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huge turn-on

Oh boy, I don't know what got hottest, my cock or my ass. Kudos to your stories. OMG!!!! Cumming again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape

someone is gonna get more than raped and guessing who isn't difficult to determine who.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

How did Tara get from the entryway where she was pushed up against the wall and assaulted to a bedroom?? Great sex scenes, but not really believable acts and outcomes (pun) . Hope the rest is more believable.

savage12ksavage12kover 3 years ago

Hey fishgetter,

Bill dragged her down the hall directly after she got finished cumming all over Sheila's face.

About a third of the way down page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is this shit going to stop? It seems like blm that they think it's alright for them to break the law and get by with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just more shit! If caught I would probably be in the penitentiary.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Getting repetitive and far fetched, everyone has a monster cock?

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

Well that was super hot. Enjoyed it. Tara being whored out is super hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous