Taste of True Friendship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOW He got it!

"On top of that, Danillo, your one sexual experience with another person was only one kind of sex." She expanded on her thesis. "You and oral sex with a man. More particularly, he gave you oral sex- -how is it? a 'blow job'?- -and, although you enjoyed it, you weren't exactly thrilled because of the person and the circumstances. Don't you think that there is enough variety in having sex that there might not be a way- -or maybe more than one way- -to enjoy it?"

It began to sink in. She was encouraging him to step out and start having sex.

"Danillo, I think you are a fantastic person. You owe it to yourself to have those experiences."

And then came the shocker.

"I would like to have sex with you. I would like to be your first time with a woman." Tatiana gazed intently at me. Her voice was firm and serious, but not ominous. "Do you understand what I am saying now?"

She couldn't have been more plain. And he couldn't have been more surprised. He'd always thought of Tatiana as a friend, a good friend, but nevertheless just a friend. It is not that he found her unattractive; it is just that he had never looked at her from a sexual standpoint, as a sexual partner. His sexual "plans" were too diffuse. He had never particularized them. But now there were some particulars, a face was put on them and that face was right in front of him.

Tatiana was plain looking but that was probably more from the way she dressed and conducted herself rather than from the lack of possibility of making herself look good. She had a pragmatic and utilitarian way about her, generally matter-of-fact and unemotional. She had a characteristic Eastern European/Russian look: a broad face, dark hair and eyebrows, and was a little on the stocky side. She was perhaps 5'1" and maybe 110 to 115 lbs, not skinny by any means but not overweight either. She was a little wide in the hips and her chest was small, I would guess 32A. She wasn't a fashion model by any stretch but neither was she a "fireplug". Dan guessed he could see himself with her.

"Tatiana! I am surprised, genuinely surprised!" And he sounded surprised, too. "I just never thought....I mean....It never occurred to me....We're such good friends!"

"Yes, Danillo. I know we ARE good friends." Tatiana was only a little more emotional than her usual matter-of fact-ness. "That's why I am suggesting it. I DO like you, truly. I want you to have nothing but good things. I want your first experience to be 'safe' with someone who has your best interest at heart not just some frenetic event with someone who wants to take something from you for their own thrills. I am not saying that the prospect of having sex with you is unenjoyable but I am saying that you deserve to have a sincere encounter for your first time. And, in case you are wondering, I do have some experience with sex. I am far from being a virgin. I think I can help you a lot with this."

He must have looked like he was over-thinking the situation.

"Come with me, Danillo. We will do it now.!" Tatiana grabbed his hand and led him out of the living room and up the stairs to her room. She was too affirmative and he was too taken aback for him to resist.

On the way up the stairs, Ludmilla called out, "Tatiana? Are you going up stairs? Did Danillo leave?"

"Yes, Mother. I am going up stairs. And, No, Mother, Danillo has not left. He is going up stairs with me. Tatiana called back. "And, we may be a while."

"That's fine, my dear." Ludmilla responded. "That's fine. Remember your 'Etiquette', my dear."

"Tatiana, what did your mother mean by 'Remember you etiquette'. " He was intrigued at the phrase.

"You will find out shortly, Danillo." Tatiana was a bit cryptic.

Tatiana's room had a very adult décor for a nineteen (going on twenty) year-old. There was a desk and a chair, a laptop computer on the desk connected to a larger monitor, two bookcases- -one with books and the other with music- -a stand in the corner where she placed her cello, a closet with sliding doors, and a double bed with a plain pale blue comforter on it. There were a few pictures on the wall, family members and friends, but nothing decorative to speak of- -not even one poster or girly looking calendar.

Tatiana sat down on the bed and patted the place next to her. "Come over here, Danillo. Sit beside me. I promise you I won't bite you."

Dan followed directions and sat down next to her. He noticed a problem with this immediately. Even at eighteen, he was 5'10" tall....and Tatiana was 5'1". Sitting there, her head barely came up to his shoulders. Pragmatist that she was, Tatiana fixed that problem by getting up on the bed on her knees. She was then pretty much looking at him in the eyes, maybe even looking down on him a little.

"Danillo, my dear. Please trust me. Please...." Tatiana was more than sincere, she was intense. "I want this to be good for you...I really do."

With that, she took his face between her hands and pressed her lips to his. It began as a warm but chaste kiss. It didn't take long, though, for her to begin to probe his lips with her tongue as she caressed his face and neck. She became more aggressive with her tongue until it was inside his mouth playing with the tip of his tongue. It seemed that a switch had been thrown when she hungrily started to suck on his tongue and bring it into her mouth. The sensation was exquisite. In a way it was more sensual that when good old Mr. Clarinet had Dan's cock in his mouth.

Tatiana spent more than a little time kissing him into a state of excitement. And Dan had to admit he WAS getting excited. He had that warm feeling in his face; he could feel it spread to his chest, to his stomach, and to his abdomen. He was starting to feel a little high and his cock was beginning to feel a little stiff. She leaned against him harder as she kept up her tongue play forcing him onto his back on the bed with his legs still hanging off the edge.

Without letting up on devouring him with her kissing, she moved her hands up to his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. She got it undone down to his belt buckle and then had to pull his shirt out of his pants to finish the job. Her warm hands played across his chest and down his stomach and back up again. She paused long enough to caress his nipples with her fingers floating barely making contact with them. That was a pleasurable sensation indeed. He was beginning to believe that Tatiana had more than a LITTLE experience with sex.

Her hand traveled down from his chest to his belt buckle and her fingers deftly undid it, opened the button on his pants, and unzipped his fly. Her kisses went from his mouth, to his chin, to his throat as she slipped her hand under the elastic waistband of his boxers. She found what she was looking for. His cock was fairly hard by this time and not difficult to find. He could feel her wrap her hand around the shaft and gently stroke it. It seemed to him that she wasn't doing this so much to get him off as it was to confirm that he had gained a serviceable erection. She stopped rubbing his cock almost immediately upon verifying that he did, in fact, have a hard-on.

Tatiana, having that assurance, got back up on her knees, slipped her sweatshirt over her head, unhooked the bra that she was wearing underneath, and wiggled out of her sweat pants and panties. In short order, she was kneeling there absolutely naked. Dan had to admire her body. It was trimmer and curvier than he had estimated. Her breasts, while small, were firm and her erect nipples were a luscious shade of pink. The triangle just above her pussy was smooth and white with just wisps of fine brown hair to mask her slot. She had full hips and strong looking legs. The lesson was: One never knows what lies beneath a bulky sweat outfit.

She went right to work tugging down his pants over his hips and pulling them down over his legs. When she got them as far as his knees, he finally participated by kicking off his shoes and shedding his pants for good. Then she repeated the process with his underwear, which came off much more easily. Now he was on his back with his legs still off of the edge of the bed. Tatiana, nudged him around until he was lying in the center of the bed with his head in the proper direction. His cock was standing at attention.

She reached over to the nightstand beside her bed, opened the top drawer, and picked out a small, square, sealed foil envelope. She tore it open (did he see her hands shake as she did this?) and produced a rolled up condom. "Etiquette", she said with a grin as she slipped it over the head of his penis and unrolled it all the way down to the base. "I wouldn't want anything unfortunate to happen, my dear Danillo."

Tatiana threw her right leg across his body and straddled his hips. She put her hands forward on his chest and leaned into him as if she were doing a push-up. This raised her butt in the air and when she came down his penis was exactly at the entry to her vagina. She had a smile on her face as she relaxed and let the weight of her body press his dick into her pussy. It went in without any effort. She seem to be such a tiny girl and his dick, though not huge, was not small either, but it slipped in there without any difficulty at all. Her anticipation of this moment must have created the lubrication she needed to accommodate his penis that easily.

Her pussy was warm and slick as it enfolded his condom clad cock. She just held herself there without moving for a minute allowing her vagina to accustom itself to the object within it. It also gave him time, even with the thin latex between her and him, to revel in the feeling of her pussy embracing his dick. The sensation was delicious.

Very slowly she began to move her hips forward and back and raise them off of his penis; each time her movement produced a wonderful friction. This also caused her to press her hands more firmly into his chest for leverage and her palms were right on top of his nipples. That caused even more of a sensation from his nipples to his loins. He was beginning to get warm all over. Then she drew back and straightened her body to where she was sitting up with her arms at her sides and her hips grinding back and forth and around. This created even more friction on his cock inside of her. He could her gently grunt with effort as she did this. Then she fell forward onto his chest with her small, taut breasts pressed against his. Her arms went around him and she held him close to her, tighter and tighter. He could feel her pussy contract and grip his penis firmly and he could feel the tension in her tummy as it pressed closer to his. She let out a little cry and then relaxed completely but still breathing rapidly from her exertion, almost sighing.

"Oh, my Danillo. Was that good for you?" Tatiana asked breathlessly. "Was it good?'

"It felt wonderful, Tatiana." He answered, "I had no idea the sensation would be like that."

"Did you come? I didn't feel you come." She sounded a little frantic. "Your penis is still hard and I didn't feel it react."

"No, I don't think I did." He knew what ejaculating felt like and, even wearing the condom, he knew hadn't experienced that inside her. "I'm pretty sure I didn't, Tatiana."

"Well, I came. I did come, Danillo. It was wonderful. But you didn't? Oh, my!" She seemed crestfallen.

She dismounted and knelt by his side on the bed. "I tried so hard for you, Danillo. I did try." He could see tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"Let's see what we can do about that, Tatiana." Dan reached down and rolled the slippery condom off of his cock. "Maybe this was the reason."

"But I can't risk having you inside me without that on!" She seemed a bit frantic. "I just can get pregnant now!"

"Don't worry, Tatiana. I won't put my penis into you without one of these on." He tried to be calm and reassuring. "But there are other ways...."

He reached up and put his arm around her waist and pulled her down toward him until she was lying by his side. He held her close as he began to jack himself off with his other hand. She was captivated by him stroking his cock. She stared almost not taking a breath.

In his mind's eye he pictured a firm male body lying next to him and that stepped up his feeling of excitement. He took that to another level and fantasized about having both a man and a woman in bed with him taking turns stroking his cock while kissing each other over the top of his body. That was more exciting still. And then he visualized the man between his legs sucking on his cock while the woman sat on the bed masturbating next to them. He was getting to the point where he was about to climax.

Tatiana sensed that he was getting ready to come because his stroking became faster and more vigorous. About two strokes before he came, Tatiana leaned her head over toward the tip of his dick and opened her mouth. He came right into her open mouth, a huge load, larger than usual. She gasped a little as his milky white semen spurted from his cock onto her tongue and began to flow toward the back of her mouth, but she didn't flinch. She caught just about all of it, except for the little bit that wound up on her chin and on his stomach. When he had finished shooting, she closed her mouth, sat up, looked at him and conspicuously swallowed. Tatiana licked her lips and then opened her mouth to show him that it was all gone. She used her finger to brush the dribble of cum off of her chin into her mouth and swallowed that. And then she leaned back down and licked the little drops of cum off of his stomach and swallowed those.

"Oh, my Danillo. I am so glad you did that. I would have been so sad had you not been able to climax." Tatiana said tenderly. "And, my dear Danillo, you are absolutely delicious!"

"Did you enjoy the taste of my cum? Really?" Dan probed for reassurance. Dan had tasted his own semen before and found it tasty. But, for some reason, he wasn't sure it would seem that way for her.

"Yes, oh, yes! It tasted wonderful- -salty and tangy." She had brightened up. "Besides, I couldn't just let it spill all over the place. After all, there is such a thing as 'Etiquette', even without a condom, you know!"

She laughed at that and so did he.

They sat up on the bed and embraced. Dan gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. He could still taste himself on them. She kissed back, gently- -no tongue.

It was time to go. Dan stood up, gathered together his clothes and methodically re-dressed. Tatiana didn't bother with her bra or panties; she just slipped into ther sweat pants and sweat shirt.

They were about to get up and go downstairs when something occurred to Dan. "Tatiana? What about your mother?"

"What about my mother, what?" She seemed puzzled at the question.

"Well, I mean we've been up here for quite some time and I can't imagine that she thinks we have been playing a game of chess. She must suspect that we've been having sex, or at least doing some serious making out. Is she going to be upset?" He must have sounded worried.

"No, no, Danillo. Do not worry at all about that." Tatiana was lighthearted. "My mother is sensible about sex and she raised me the same way. She understands that you and I were having sex up here. It isn't the first time. She would much rather I enjoy having sex at home than out somewhere that might not be safe. Besides that, she worries less when she has had a chance to meet my partners. If she doesn't think they are appropriate, she lets me know afterwards. And she knows I do take care of 'Etiquette'. She is not worried- -And you shouldn't be worried. I know for a fact that she likes you very much."

Dan was relieved. He knew that he was going to be back at least for more music lessons, if nothing else. He certainly didn't want to emnitize anyone.

They came down the stairs together. They weren't holding hands but even a casual observer could tell that they had been having "fun" up there.

As Dan headed for the front door, Ludmilla called out to him, "Danillo, make sure your are working on your other "romances" too. I will expect you to at least know the introduction by next week."

"Yes, Ludmilla, I certainly will." Dan gave Tatiana a peck on the cheek and left for home.

********************

To Be Continued...

********************

12