Taylor's Tailor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our bodies cooled and replenished their depleted oxygen, Judy looked at me through slitted eyes and gasped her sweet breath onto my sweating face, “You da bes’ Tay-luh.” And, she reached down to scoop a dollop of my seed from her pussy, then tasted it, saying, “Tas’ good! Numbah one!”

So are you, little one, I thought. So are you. After a few minutes we rose, and she stretched her tantalizing body as she’d done Thursday, displaying its scale-model curves for me. She then asked for a robe, which I provided: a blue and white Japanese sleeping robe that did much justice to her petite form. She then bounded out of the bedroom, giggling, and said, “I fix lunch now!” I threw on a pair of shorts and joined her in the kitchen, to talk together as she prepared the food she’d brought.

I asked her what the gold Chinese character on her anklet meant and she responded: “Good Fortune! It work, too! I meet you!” Detouring around this flattery, I learned that she belonged to the Chinese Christian Church in town, the spiritual and social center for the suburb’s large Chinese community. In fact, she was attending a party there that evening. I envisioned a sizable group of aging Asian women congregated at numerousMah Jong tables, exchanging lurid gossip about their friends and cackling as they shuffled and slammed down the ivory tiles. The men, probably, would be playing cards –pai gow and poker – and drinking whiskey beverages sweetened with lime mixer. Judy then said, “Church have cah wash tomorrow. Money go to camp foah kids. Chinese guy own gas station an’ we use it. You bring cah for clean? Am-buh and me be there!” I made a point to take both my car and pickup in for cleaning.

We ate her superb lunch – ginger shrimp and sauced vegetables with rice – and I drank a couple ofTsingtao Chinese beers while she had tea. Finishing, we placed the dishes in the washer and Judy said, “I go shop latuh. Give Am-buh break. Now, I wan’…,” and she came to me and sat her little body on one of my knees. She smiled, giggled softly, and whispered in my ear, “You wan’…boink?”

I did “want,” and we did “boink,” which included some fantastic anal fucking, something that apparently was as much a part of Judy’s sexual repertoire as a simple kiss. Her skill in that regard gave new meaning to the clinical term, “competent internal musculature.” Other than a massage with hands, never had I been so thoroughly drained by a woman’s nether aperture.

Before she left for her shop that afternoon, she took the pinned suit and some of my shirts to be laundered. I told her to say hi to Amber for me and at the door we embraced, with her whispering softly, “See you tomorrow…at cah wash…East and 6th Street…lunch time…okay?”

****************

The next morning I spent more time landscaping, then took a shower. Though Judy had experienced my sweaty odors, I didn’t want to offend Amber, as she’d also be working at the church benefit. I threw on a polo shirt and pair of shorts and drove the Mercedes to the car wash first. I was met by Judy, who gave me a royal welcome, attracting the attention of another woman who was supervising the kids washing cars. Amber waved to me as I sat in the shade, watching. The other woman walked into the customer seating area, a very attractive 30-ish Chinese who looked like a housewife. She possessed a 5’6” tall body that obviously had been nourished by a fine American diet and many hours in a gym. She smiled demurely, standing a few feet away, and chose that moment to unband and refasten her long, lustrous ponytail. With her hands working behind her head, her ample, 34-C breasts pushed to the sky in her tight, red tee shirt and she pointed a toe outward to open soft, smoothly curved, ivory thighs – clad in brief, tight, white shorts – that were breathtaking in their architecture. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and she knew it, though she avoided looking at me.

I was soon distracted as Judy joined me to sit down, breaking the mood with details about how much money they’d taken in. She also said that she had a bamboo raffia basket chair in her car for me, which I could hang outside on my back porch, since she had no use for it. I told her I’d pick it up when I returned with the truck. The other woman heard our conversation and walked away, back to the working kids. When my car was finished I drove home and returned with the pickup.

This time I was met by the other woman and Amber, who introduced the woman as Alicia, an acquaintance of Judy’s from church. Apparently Judy was off running errands. Alicia escorted me to the customer seating area, saying that she’d played cards with Amber the night before, and had “talked about me,” as she put it. Before I sat down, she stood very close to me. Her curvy hips almost touched mine, and I could feel the heat from her heavenly thighs as they nearly brushed my bare legs. I don’t know where some women get their sense of balance, but Alicia’s was well developed. Barely avoiding contact, she leaned her upper body backward and looked up into my eyes, purring, “Amber says you’re seeing Judy socially.” I murmured assent, not knowing where the conversation was going, and she murmured, “You have a very…deep voice…you should do something with it. We have auctions at church…maybe you could be our auctioneer!”

“Uuuh, well, I suppose…maybe for a good cause,” I stammered, feeling discomfited and wondering if she’d been put up to this. I looked for Amber, who had witnessed Alicia’stete-a-tete with me. She was helping some kids rinse off washed cars.

“The best,” Alicia assured me. “Here’s my personal card. I’m Auction Chairman. Give me a call if you can help me,” she said as she smiled demurely, pressing the card into my palm.

Then Judy drove up. She was toting several two-liter bottles of soft drinks and froze as she saw Alicia’s obviously flirtatious stance. Dropping the bags at a cooler, she screeched, “ALICIAAA!” and strode up to her friend who’d now retreated some yards away. She then started screaming at her in Cantonese, intimidating the much taller woman and causing her to step backward repeatedly from the smaller, verbally aggressive Judy. The assault went on for a full minute, causing customers, the car-washing kids, and Amber, to stop and stare.

I went to Amber to find out what was going on, and she softly said, “My mother’s a leader in our community and…she’s very possessive. Alicia has a reputation… . I’ll call you at your office during the week and we’ll talk about it. Oh, your truck’s ready.”

Thanking her, I reached for my wallet to pay, and Judy walked up to me, fuming. “I pay foah you!” she sputtered. Then, to her daughter, she snapped, “Am-buh, I go now. Take chai-uh to Tay-luh. See you home!” she said, flashing me a fiery look and stalking away to her car. I called after her that we could put the chair in the back of my pickup, to which she wheeled about with fists clenched at her sides and said, “No!”

I winked at Amber and quietly drove to my house, with Judy’s large sedan following closely.

Pulling up in front, Judy bounded out of her car to wrestle the basket chair out of her back seat, still spouting angry words in Cantonese. Inside, I placed the chair on the veranda and tried to hug her. Her little body was as stiff as a ramrod and she trembled with anger. I looked at her and noticed a solitary tear in the corner of one of her beautiful black eyes.

She hissed, “Alicia who-uhh! She got two kid! Husban’ work hahd an’ she fuck White guy! Lotta’ White guy!”

I realized that she was calling Alicia a whore, and tried to mollify her: “Judy, Judy, Judy, she hasn’t fucked me. And I wouldn’t…she’s your friend! And I’m your friend,” hoping that I’d not regret those statements sometime down the road as I remembered the other woman’s luscious body so close to mine.

“Am-buh tell ‘bout you, las’ night! Alicia no like me! She wan’ fuck you!” she sputtered.

“Don’t be silly,” I chuckled, as I fingered Alicia’s card in the pocket of my shorts. “C’mon, let’s put up the chair!” I suggested, hoping to cool things off with some distracting work.

“No! You put here!” she said, stalking past me to point to a large beam on my veranda from which the chair could be suspended, anchoring its multi-pulley ropes that would allow its occupant to survey the entire yard to my high privacy fence. Then Judy stormed off, heading to the bathroom, I assumed. I looked at the chair lying on the deck and imagined, amused: A perfect spot for me on warm nights as I fancy myself a Philippine plantation owner, surveying the work of my mythical brown workers as they hack away at fields of sugar cane. Then Judy called me…loudly.

I found her on my bed. She’d retouched her eye makeup, removed her glasses…and all of her clothing. She didn’t apologize for her fit of temper; very characteristically Asian, I observed. Instead, she patted the turned-down sheets beside her and said, “You come!” I went to her and she matter-of-factly unbuckled my belt and drew down my shorts and boxers. As they hit the floor, she pushed up my polo shirt and I slipped it off as my flaccid dick swung against one thigh. She whispered, harshly, “I fuck you now, Tay-luh. Alicia no get you!” as she thrust my soft meat into her mouth.

I was amazed at her workmanlike skill. She sucked me erect in what seemed like mere seconds, taking me well into her throat as she forced my shaft past the obstruction at the back of her mouth. She then pulled off of me, my rampant cock dripping with her thick saliva, and yanked me onto the bed, showing surprising strength as she positioned me on my back. Straddling me, with her back to me – one knee on the bed and her other foot flat on it – she placed my cock at her splayed opening and drove down onto me to the hilt. Normally, I thought, this would hurt her, since there’d been no foreplay for lubrication. It didn’t matter, though, since she was sopping, and her other knee dropped to the sheets. I was fully embedded in her and – soundlessly, and without moving vertically – she began pulsing her internal muscles on my full length. I watched with fascination as her little round butt flexed in sympathy with her internal palpitations. Her tight brown rectum wrinkled open and closed with each clenching striation of her vaginal muscles. After a minute or so, her breath became audible as she struggled to continue the persistent, strenuous massage, her hands gripping my kneecaps.

This was probably as close to my being “taken” as had occurred. A memory of long ago returned to me of a redhead whom I’d been seeing, throwing me on a bed and violently fucking me in the female superior position when I’d been drunk and taunting her for some forgotten reason. But this was different. This accomplished Asian woman was making a statement, basically telling me “you’re mine!” as she worked out her anger toward her friend Alicia, and perhaps exorcised some unpleasant demons hatched by other men, whether they were her former husband or otherwise.

As with previous sexual encounters that had been less than gentle, I was fascinated by her urgent mechanical movements, though these were only internal and hardly visible. I was not even close to an orgasm, nor would I be for some time. I would work through this with her, I thought, until we could share a bit more intimacy than was now being called for. And, just at the point where I wondered whether the good gynecologist Dr. Kegel had had Judy as one of his prime experimental subjects, I sensed her tiring. I then reached down to cup her small, buttery cheeks, one in each palm, and began raising her up and down to stimulate her sensitive vagina. On the first lift, she expelled a small flood of smelly juices that thickened around the base of my cock. The back portion of her pussy lips stretched out from inside to grip my probe and – it seemed – suck at it as she then fell back down on me. “Oooohhh, Tay-luh…oooohhh, Tay-luh,” she keened, finally feeling some pleasure for herself. “You…cum…Tay-luh, you cum, you cum,” she repeated, gasping as her plunging movements began to resonateplop…plop…plop in our ears. She then rapidly spun on me, turning in a slippery half-circle on my prick as she faced me to place her hands on my chest. “I…watch…you…cum,” she wheezed, “watch…you…cum, watch…you…cum,” she breathed, slapping her soft little ivory saddle down onto me. I tried to massage her breasts and nipples, but she pushed away my hands, again saying, “You…cum, you…cum,” reestablishing herself as the dominant mistress of the day.

Convinced by now that she’d have her way, I acquiesced. I watched her small, laboring form push and pull my body toward climax. I allowed that she would be deeply hurt if she thought there were a shred of possibility that I’d found her friend Alicia desirable, regardless of my earlier lecherous musing. I felt the first stirrings of a glow in my lower body and – barely perceptibly – shook it off with a toss of my head, which Judy didn’t miss. She redoubled her efforts, pumping up, down and around my cock, squeezing it on the upstrokes and plunging quickly down again as if she were some crazed automaton. Another buzzing pulse swept over me, this time centering in my groin, and…I knew that I’d lose it soon. She scratched my pectorals, digging her nails into them, and leaned down to nip softly at my upper chest just above the sternum. This has always been one of my more sensitive zones, and I withdrew my hips to plunge my butt deeply into the mattress. I tried to rocket upward one last time into her frothy cunt, but she anticipated it and pulled off of me as my cock spit forth a rope of cum that coated her face from hair to chin. She yelled “Ah-hah!” as the spunk rolled down her nose, and she clamped her mouth on me, vacuuming and gulping down several remaining shots until I was spent. She kept me in her mouth, making deeply satisfied sounds in her throat, and in a moment my dick slipped from her lips with a smack. She then looked at me with slitted eyes and opened her mouth, obscenely displaying the large pool of cum gathered there. She then drooled it onto my belly until her mouth was empty, and noisily sucked it back in, licking up and swallowing the puddle entirely.

We lay there silently, for minutes, with Judy’s head on my belly, her face showing a very placid, self-satisfied half smile. “You wan’ fuck, you see Judy firs’,” she murmured. “I fix.”

After she’d left I reflected on Judy’s jealousy. She’d spurned any more physical contact this day – satisfied that she’d staked her claim on me – and wanted to get home and see her daughter, Amber, before she left for the week. I’d have to deal with her possessive feelings, sooner or later, hopefully without causing an irreparable breach. Though we’d known each other for less than two weeks, I had no intention of committing myself to a monogamous relationship since I’d just emerged from the lonely life of a bachelor-in-exile.

Besides, she’s soprivate. She studiously avoids discussing anything about her past, or even of her most rudimentary likes and dislikes. At most, I’m her new friend in the sack. Admittedly, we enjoy one another there immensely, but I’m beginning to like being a single guy on the loose…not tied down! For example, what happens if the gorgeous Dee Dee in my dentist’s office comes across? And, yes, Iwill file Alicia’s card in my Rolodex.

I also look forward in the coming week to talking with Amber, when she gets around to calling..

Amber provides Taylor with lurid details about her mother, and herself, in another series, coming soon. Taylor, meanwhile, is busy with Dee in the “Deirdre’s Downfall” series. Please vote and provide feedback on this and “Taylor’s Tailor, Ch. 1.” It’s the only way we know how you’re receiving our work. Many thanks.

12