Teacher's Delight Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Now, we don't want me to fall off, do we. It would hurt both of us," she giggled even more. "Take me back, I want to fuck."

I went back the twenty or so yards. She caressed my cock all the way and it had some effect. With my free hand I caressed her buttocks and tried to reach into her slit but I didn't get very far. Her legs were held too close. Instead I started to slap her buttocks in rhythm with my steps and she seemed to like it. Her laugh got deeper and deeper and in between she put in small shrieks.

When we got back I took her directly up on the sun deck. I gently sat her down on the cushions. I stood in front of her trying not to pant. She wanted a strong man and I wanted to be that man.

Suddenly she bent forward and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked on it and it felt very good. Soon she had it standing at full attention. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I told you I was able to get him back up again," she said jokingly, with lust in her eyes. "Will you fuck me again, please? My pussy is aching again."

"Yes, of course I will, madam. I am at your service, remember," I answered in the same mood.

"Good, I love that. Let's get going then. I want it another way this time. And I don't want to tell you what to do when we have started so listen carefully." And she described in detail how she wanted it.

I lay down on the cushions, putting one extra under my head. She knelt over my head facing my cock. I took hold of her hips and raised my head and started to work with my tongue over her slit. It was the same procedure I had rehearsed with Karin the other day so I felt certain how to handle it. I licked her with long strokes and in between used several short strokes on her clit. Suddenly I pushed my tongue in her pussy and used it as a small cock, back and forth. She squirmed and started to get wet. I went back to the long strokes and her clit. I put two fingers in her cunt and stroked the front wall. Karin had said there was an especially sensitive spot somewhere in there. I must suddenly have hit it because Birgitta stiffened and cried out. I licked further back and used my fingers again. She pressed down on my tongue and fingers and moaned loudly.

I licked over her butt and then probed her hole. She hadn't told me to do that. It was my own invention from yesterday.

Birgitta froze for a moment and her butt tightened. I let my tongue stay in place and kept pressing. I could feel that Birgitta relaxed and her butt started to loosen up. Suddenly my tongue slipped in as far as it reached. Birgitta flickered and cried out.

"What are you doing, you naughty boy. Are you going to ream my ass, are you? Yes, I like it. Go on, can't you go deeper?"

I did my best but my tongue wasn't that long. I flickered in and out her butt hole and used my fingers in her pussy. I used my other hand to caress her clit. Birgitta was really excited. The dirty language flowed from her mouth and she wriggled her ass.

Suddenly I must have hit her sensitive spot again. This time I had located it and kept my finger on it, stroking it gently. Birgitta got crazy and came violent. She slumped forward, withdrawing from my hand and tongue and rested on top of me. Her instructions to me were that she wanted to fuck directly after her first orgasm but I could not do it with her pressing me down.

Instead I took opportunity of her position and used both my hands. One at her pussy and one at her butt. She had said she wanted a deeper penetration of her butt so I gently pressed one finger against her hole. She must have been totally relaxed because it slipped in without resistance. Two fingers of the other hand slipped into her cunt. It was a new sensation to feel my different fingers through her inner walls.

I moved the fingers back and forth again searching for her sensitive spot. I probed her ass as long as my finger went.

Birgitta came slowly back to life.

"Hey, what's this. That was not what I told you to do, was it." But she responded to my fingers by pressing back and clutching her butt muscles locking my finger deep inside. She started to moan again and crying out. She resumed her dirty talk and there was no question she liked it and was going again.

And she came nearly as violent as the first time. But this time she didn't let herself go. She recovered quickly and climbed off me. She went down on her hands and knees her head resting against a pillow making her butt stick up in the air.

"Come, hurry, come and take me from behind," she yelled. "I want your cock in me doggy style and fast."

I was prepared and was eager to respond. My cock had been ready for a long time. I placed myself behind her and tried to find her cunt hole. I missed though and the tip of my cock probed against her butt.

"Oh, no. That's not the place. Let me help you," Birgitta shouted. She reached between her open legs and took hold of my cock and guided it in place.

"Bang me hard," she yelled.

She was a cunning lady and had planned in advance. She had put an extra cushion under her knees to get a little higher up. Her cunt was exactly at the right height to accommodate my cock comfortable. I did not have to crouch or try to reach up. I could use all my strength to penetrate her cunt as deep as she wanted.

I did my best to bang her. I used long hard strokes where the tip of my cock nearly slid out of her and then crashed as far into her as it would go. In between I used short deep stabs and I could feel her cervix against my cock. It was heaven to fuck her like this and feel her smooth hot cunt against my nude cock. It was a tremendous feeling.

She was wild. She cried out and foul talk flowed from her mouth. She bucked and wriggled her hips and buttocks to meet my thrusts. When I got the rhythm I bent forward and took her breast in my hands and squeezed them. She liked that because she got even wilder, so wild that I had to let go of her breasts and hold her hips to steady us.

"I am coming soon," I yelled in her ear.

She stopped her bucking and looked back at me, a broad smile on her face.

"Yes, yes, please come. I am ready for you," she said in a low, husky voice.

I could feel her cunt muscles tighten and then the rippling started. She backed against me, wanting my cock all the way in. I pressed harder feeling her cervix and then I came. When my first shot hit her cunt she shuddered and a big spasm went through her body. She yelled and bucked wildly and then she collapsed lying flat on the cushions.

I was able to stay in her. It was a new sensation lying on top of her raised buttocks but still inside. She kept her grip of my cock but I got limp rather fast and slipped out of her.

Birgitta moved, making me roll down at her side. She took my hand and kissed it and then directed it to fondle her breasts and down to her pussy. I stroked over her wet and hot pussy and her upper thigh. She moaned and sighed of pleasure.

She turned over and hugged me.

"My dear darling lover boy," she purred. "I am so happy. That was the best fuck I have had in many years. And it's been so long. Thank you."

She held me tight, my face buried between her breasts. I think we took a little nap.

Eventually Birgitta released me.

"I think it's time to go back to reality," she giggled. " I would like to stay like this but Karin and the children is waiting. I hope you liked helping me."

"It was marvelous," I said. " This afternoon has been like a dream of paradise. You have made love to me as to an adult. I feel great. And you have shoved me new sides of lovemaking. I am ready to help you anytime you want."

Birgitta laughed, happy and content.

"Well, now you know a lot of my hidden sides. I am a screamer as you probably noticed. And I can't control myself when I am excited and get carried away. This doesn't match with my image of being a cool upper class lady, does it? But now you know that the surface not always tell the truth." Birgitta laughed again.

"Now we must get going. I think you should go first and leave me to get my lady look back, if I can." She put her fingers through her hair that had dried and did not at all look ladylike. She kissed me and then pushed me away.

I slowly put my trunks on and went back home thinking of a fantastic experience.

When I came near the houses Karin stood waiting.

"What took you so long. Where is Birgitta? Could you help her? What happened?" She asked breathlessly.

"Oh, come on, tell me. I can see on your face that you have screwed her. Was it good? Did you make us proud? Was Birgitta satisfied? Tell me! After all, it was me who recommended you and made it happen."

"Well, I don't know if I should tell. Birgitta won't like it if I brag around," I said, not knowing what to do. But I also wanted to share my experience with somebody and Karin had been so good to me.

"Oh, come on. Birgitta doesn't mind. We share a lot of things and I am your teacher, right. How could I teach if you don't tell? Besides, I could hear Birgitta scream. Did you kill her?" Karin was very persuasive and very curious.

And I told her what had taken place. It took some time and she commented what I told her and sometimes wanted me to be more detailed. I could see lust growing in her eyes.

"You made her come five times," Karin exclaimed when I came to the end. "My, that is something to be proud of. I guess Birgitta is quite content by now.

"Yes, I really am. Thank you for helping me setting this up. I have had a marvelous afternoon. And actually, I came six times." Birgitta had came up behind us without our notice and had obviously heard part of our conversation.

I looked a little puzzled and she noticed.

"I came when you carried me over your shoulder and spanked my bottom. You didn't notice?" Birgitta giggled.

"My, that was something you left out," Karin said with a big grin on her face. "Neither Lisa or I have taught you anything about spanking. Tell me, how did you do it?"

"Well," Birgitta broke in. "I wanted to feel this big boys muscles and he slung me over his shoulder just like a caveman and carried me around. And he spanked my bottom when walking. It was really a sexy thing to do. And I came. I have never liked spanking before but this was exciting."

Karin moaned and blushed. She was quite aroused from what Birgitta had told her and didn't know what to do about it.

"Come on, we must go back to the kids," Karin finally said. " It seems like the both of you have had a pleasant afternoon." And she managed to smile at us.

They both patted my cheek and told me to go home in advance.

I was late for my farm duties but I managed to do them in time before dinner. My mother looked at me and asked if something special had happen. I looked so happy she said and smiled. If only she knew, I thought.

The next morning I got a surprise. I met Birgitta in the yard. She looked upper class again but smiled happily when she saw me.

"Hi," she said. "Karin asked me to stay overnight since it got late yesterday. Nice to see you. How do you feel today."

"Hi, thanks I feel really great," I answered. " Thank you for yesterday," I added in a lower voice.

"Thanks yourself," Birgitta said. "I really enjoyed myself."

I stood there for a moment not knowing what to do or say.

"I must be going. I have things to do at the barn," I finally said, and left.

I worked in the barn stacking hay up into the loft. It was another warm day and I had my shirt off. Suddenly I felt that someone was behind me and turned around. Birgitta was standing there leaning against the door. She smiled when I turned around.

"Hi, I wanted to see you at work," she said. "I love seeing your muscles when you throw those bales up on the loft. You are really strong. May I feel?

And without waiting for an answer she came right up to me and stroked over my chest and arms. She moved around me and stroked over my back muscles. She reached from behind and stroked over my chest again.

She went a little away from me and just stood there with her hands on her hips. I suddenly saw that she had changed into a bib-and-brace overall and that she had no blouse underneath. Her big breasts swung freely under the flap. She wasn't wearing a bra either.

She giggled when she saw my staring and my dropped jaw. She wriggled her shoulders making her breasts bounce and swing more.

She backed up to me and took my hands and placed them on her breasts under the flap. She didn't have to urge me more. I fondled her breasts and squeezed her nipples until they were erect and stood out.

"Would you do me a favor and help me," Birgitta whispered. "I couldn't leave without another of your screws. I have been thinking about it all night."

"I am glad to be of service," I managed to say in a light tone. But I was excited. Did this classy woman really want me to screw her again?

"Please, do your caveman thing again, will you?" She asked boldly.

I thought for a while what to do to please her. Meanwhile I fondled her breasts and tucked one hand further down the overalls. All I could feel was smooth bare skin. I caressed her round stomach and further down on her shaved mons. With one finger I probed her cunt hole. She was already slick and wet. I caressed her clit and her knees buckled. I withdrew my hand and unbuckled her overalls and let it fall to the floor. She graciously stepped out of it and went a few paces away, then slowly turned around a full circle.

She liked showing off. There was no shyness and she carried herself very proudly. Her back was straight, her shoulders held back and her hips put forward. And to top it off she had high heeled boots on. She looked upper class even when she proudly pirouetted in the nude.

Then I got the idea. She liked me showing muscle strength and she wanted the caveman thing. I should give it to her.

"Undress," she suddenly demanded. Yes, that was the upper class showing.

She didn't wait for me to take my shorts off. She came up to me and did it herself. She knelt in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. It didn't take long before I was fully erect.

Then it was time for me. I made her stand up and then flung her over my shoulder. I walked over to where there was a horse rug lying on a bench.

"Take it," I told her and spanked her bottom. She did as I told her.

I walked round to the back of the barn. There was a steep staircase leading up to the loft.

She banged my bottom with her fist.

"You are not taking me up there, are you," she yelled. "It's too steep, we could fall."

That was a challenge and I guess she had meant it to be.

I smacked her bottom rather hard a few times and she squirmed.

"Yes, I am taking you up there," I said and started to climb. I had to use one hand for support but stopped at every second step to caress and spank her bottom. She moaned and shrieked and put her hand on my ass cheeks and thighs and felt for my muscles working. She also jacked my cock a few times to keep it up. When we came up and I stood on safe ground I spanked a little harder until she came. I could feel her body shudder over my shoulder. I just held her and stroked gently over her bottom that was a little reddish.

"Yes, yes," she cried out. " Now fuck me, be quick."

I put her down and spread the rug over a pile of hay bales. She threw herself down on the soft bed and lifted her legs high in the air and stretched out her arms for me. I didn't hesitate this time. I plunged into her and fucked her as hard as I could. She screamed and bucked so wildly that I was rocked off her.

"No, no, don't go away. Put your cock in me and fuck for god's sake," she yelled.

"Right so, deeper and harder and faster," she cried when she felt that I had managed to get in place again. And her bucking and screaming started again. She dug her high heels into my buttocks. It hurt but she didn't notice or she didn't care in her carried away state. Then I came and she came a moment later when she felt my semen spurt into her. When her orgasm hit her she clasped her legs hard around my waist holding me down in her.

We relaxed in the hay; me still on top of her. I looked at her face; she smiled and looked happy. She was incredibly uninhabited as soon as the fucking started. She immediately lost her upper class composure and got wild.

Birgitta took my face in her hands and looked at me. She smiled.

"Thank you, my big strong boy," she said in a low loving voice. "You made me so happy.

"Yes, that was quite a performance," said a voice from behind us. We startled but before we could do anything we heard Karin laugh. She came right up to us and she looked happy as well.

"I had to come up here when I heard you scream," she said jokingly. "I had to make sure that this strong beast didn't kill you. And from the look of you he nearly did." She giggled and soon Birgitta joined her.

"Now move off her and let me examine you," Karin said and patted my buttocks. I was a little shy but she dragged me off Birgitta who stayed on the rug, arms under her neck, legs stretched out and a little apart and her big breasts jutting up in the air. She looked very sexy indeed.

I stood up before Karin. She took my cock in her hand bent over and kissed it lightly.

"He has been working hard these last days," she giggled. "But he looks fine and happy. No bruises, he will be all right," she added in a teacher's tone.

"How did it feel to screw without a condom?" She then asked. "I guess it felt good. I don't like condoms either. But remember that's how babies are done." She was still the teacher but she was restless, moving around and touching me all over. Her cheeks was flushed and she was visible aroused.

Birgitta was watching us with a smile on her face.

"How much did you see," Birgitta asked Karin.

"Oh, I saw the whole thing. I came to the barn only just after you and stood behind the door. You didn't exactly hide and I had a good look through the chink. Then I followed you upstairs when you started to bang each other. I must say, you are a cunning couple. There isn't much I could teach you I guess."

"There is one thing though you could help out with," Birgitta said to Karin, looking directly at her. "Please come over here and I will ask you privately."

Karin looked confused but obliged. She knelt beside Birgitta and lovered her head. Birgitta whispered something in her ear and she looked hesitant. They whispered for a while and suddenly Karin gave in and nodded her consent.

Karin raised and looked at me. She grinned when she asked.

"Do you want to play a little more?"

She didn't wait for my answer. She started to undress but then changed her mind. She went up to me.

"Undress me," she simply demanded.

Well, I had learnt to do as they told me and I hadn't regretted it yet so I started to unbutton her blouse. It had several small buttons so it took some time and I had to concentrate. Eventually it came off to reveal a flimsy bra. She turned around to ease my access to the hooks. It went easy and her bra slipped off her arms. She took my hands and placed them over her breasts and I got the message and started to fondle them. I looked over at Birgitta who still was lying on the blanket a few yards away. What I saw made me gasp and freeze. She hadn't changed her position but had raised her knees a little and moved her feet more apart. Her shaved pussy was in full view. But what was making me breathless was that she stroked herself over her breasts and down her pussy. Back and forth. All the time she looked directly at us.

Karin didn't want to be left out and nudged me to go on caressing her breasts. Her nipples had become erect and very lovely to touch and twist. I moved around her and kissed her breasts, sucking on her nipples. She squirmed.

"Go on and take her skirt off," Birgitta suddenly said. "No wait, take the panties first. Can you do it under her skirt?"

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers