Teacher's Delight Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I didn't have a clue of what was going on but trusted the women. I knelt down behind her and reached under Karin's skirt and pulled her panties down. She helped by moving her legs and wriggled her hips. When I tried to stand up she pushed me back down.

"Feel my pussy," she demanded. "Put your finger inside."

I did as I was told but not exactly. I had learned that ladies liked a surprise. So I put my thumb at her entrance and pushed. It slid in easily; she was already turned on and wet. I let it slide in and out and then placed the rest of my fingers over her outer pussy and clit and squeezed. Karin gasped and started to moan. I loosened my grip and caressed her clit.

"What are you doing," Birgitta yelled. "I want to see. Lift your skirt."

Karin giggled and obliged her. She slowly lifted the hem of her skirt looking directly at Birgitta who gasped when Karin's pussy showed, my hand over it. I gave her clit a squeeze and Karin moaned. I looked over at Birgitta who was frigging her clit and fondling her breasts. She started to moan in a high pitch tone but soon a flood of dirty words took over. Karin froze and just listened to Birgitta. Then she unbuttoned her skirt and lifted it over her head.

She pushed me down on my back and straddled me, facing my cock. It was a familiar position by now and I dug into her cunt licking and sucking. Karin sucked and licked my cock, which soon was fully erect. Karin then only fondled it gently. Instead she raised her upper body and held herself just above my face. I probed her cunt with my tongue and then remembered the sensitive spot. I pushed her forward to get better access with my fingers. She looked back at me a little puzzled but did as I wanted. When my fingers had entered her love canal her face cleared and she smiled. I let my fingers explore her inner walls to find her spot.

Suddenly she gasped. I had found her spot and tried to stay in place. She moaned loudly nearly as high as Birgitta. I could not see what she was doing; Karin was sitting in the line of vision. But from her sounds she was near an orgasm.

Karin started to buck her hips and moaned even louder. Her body shuddered when she came. It was not very violent but a long orgasm that rippled through her body. She fell forward over my legs. Now I could see Birgitta. She was bucking and thrusting against her hand.

"Karin, I am about to come. Please hurry," she screamed. I didn't understand what she meant.

Karin did. She raised quickly and beckoned to me to follow her. She took my cock in her hand and led me towards Birgitta.

"Go fuck her. Don't wait, just plunge in her cunt," Karin told me pushing me forward with her hands on my hips. I knelt before Birgitta and Karin took my cock and guided it into Birgitta's cunt. She slapped my ass.

"Fuck her, don't wait for her. Just fuck her hard," she ordered.

It wasn't easy to stay in place. Birgitta bucked wildly but Karin helped me to steer my cock back in when it slipped out. The orgasm hit Birgitta and her whole body shivered and shuddered. I stopped thrusting thinking she wanted a rest. But Karin slapped my ass again and yelled at me to go on fucking.

Birgitta soon were back and picked up the rhythm. We fucked with long deep coordinated thrusts and bucks. Her hips met me when I went into her cunt making me go deep. She fell back when I withdraw to be able to meet me again. This went on for some time. From deep inside her Birgitta let out a continuos groan. Very few dirty words came from her lips. In the corner of my eye I saw Karin watching us. She no longer had to help me stay in place. She slowly stroked over my thighs and backside.

Birgitta's groan got higher. I understood she was on her way to another orgasm but didn't know what was expected of me.

Suddenly Karin stroked down my crack. She took my balls in her hand and squeezed gently. She started to massage my butt hole. She put her hand between my cock and Birgitta's pussy wetting her finger. She then pressed against my butt hole. I didn't pay much attention to her doing, it felt good but it felt even better in Birgitta's cunt. Her muscles started to tighten around my shaft. I had to use more strength in the thrusts.

Suddenly Karin penetrated my butt. Her finger slid right in. She now held my balls in one hand and probed my butt with the other. She searched for something inside and suddenly I got a stinging feeling. She had found what she was looking for and pressed gently on it. I felt my orgasm rising quickly and yelled.

"Yes, come when you want. Birgitta is ready for you," Karin said throatily. She increased her massaging of my gland and fondled my balls. I felt the first spurt coming and cried out. My cry mixed with Birgitta's yell. When my spurt hit her walls she came to. This time very violent. She put her heels down and lifted her hips taking me up with her. She then let go and raised her legs high up in the air making us to fall back down and get closer together.

We ended up in a heap with Karin on top of me.

Suddenly Birgitta started a rippling laughter and Karin soon fell in. They laughed for a long time but I felt it was laughter of relief and happiness and I joined them. I felt like the happiest person in the world.

The laugh came to an end. We lay panting holding each other.

"Thank you all," Birgitta finally said giggling. "You have made a fantasy of mine come true. But I never expected it to be that tremendous. And Karin you were fantastic with the timing of John."

Eventually we had to get back to our duties. Karin was the first to raise and she started to put her clothes on. She couldn't resist though doing it in a sexy way for an audience. She first put her skirt on. Then the bra and she made a show of bending forward letting her generous breasts fill in the cups and adjusting them with her hands. She backed up to me and asked me to do the hooks. Meanwhile she cupped her breasts to keep them in place. Then she put the blouse on but didn't button it. Her breasts shoved through the flimsy material and flowed over the cups.

Her panties took time. She eased her skirt up and stepped into the panties lifting her legs high. She then turned her back to us and bent forward with straight legs to get the hem of the panties. She was careful making sure that the skirt was around her waist. She then wriggled back and forth to get the panties in place.

Birgitta was as amused as I was. She giggled and commented to me how good Karin looked. Karin flushed but was happy.

"Come on, now it's your turn," she finally said.

Our clothes were down in the barn. We had to climb down naked. Birgitta again wanted to feel my muscles so she asked to be carried. Climbing down is harder so I let her sit on my shoulders with her legs around my neck. When she sat up I felt her wet cunt and my semen that leaked out. It made my shoulders slippery

and she had a hard time staying in place. But down we came in good order. I leaned on a workbench to let Birgitta step on it to get off my shoulders. She did and I turned to help her down. I realized that me head was at the level of her pussy. She realized the same thing and took my by my ears and pressed my mouth against her pussy. The taste was salty and fresh, the mix of her and me. I licked her cunt lips and over her clit which was hooded.

"Hey, stop that," Karin shouted. "You have had enough for today." And she took my cock and pulled me away from the bench.

"Wait, help me down, this bench is filthy," Birgitta yelled.

I wriggled free from Karin's grip and went back. Birgitta put her hands on my shoulders and I took her by her waist and she graciously jumped up and put her legs around me. Her butt was just above my limp cock and her breasts pressed against my chest. She sat there for a while then sighed and slid down. Her cunt left a trail of juicy over my body.

Birgitta took a tour around the barn. She obviously wanted to show off as well. It was fantastic to see her move her well carried body on the high heels. I had of course never seen something like this, even in my dreams.

Eventually she went to where her overalls were. She took it up and just stepped into it. From her back pocket she took a shirt and panties and put them on. There was also a bra but she put it back.

"No need for it," she said giggling. "Besides I like the feeling of this material on my breasts."

I then saw that the overall was of fine material and well cut. It was an outfit for a classy lady taking a tour at the countryside. She was transformed back to the lady, however somewhat tousled with hay in her hair. But I now knew that hidden underneath was a horny sex goddess.

I only had to put my shorts on.

Birgitta and Karin hugged each other and me.

"Thank you again," Birgitta said. " My fantasy could only be fulfilled with the help of a very good friend. I had to concentrate solely on my own feelings and couldn't help my partner either before or during. The timing had to be perfect. First I wanted to be entered just before my first orgasm and then we should come together. That needed an experienced helper, Karin, and you were awfully good. To time John's orgasm and bring him off exactly in the right moment takes skill. You don't know how lucky you are John, to have this lady as your teacher. Thank you, now I think I have to leave before I get too horny again. Good bye, John."

And they went back home and I had to work hard the rest of the day to catch up.

Nothing special happened the next few days. It was weekend and the husbands were home so Karin and Lisa stayed with their families. Next Sunday they should leave for the summer. I wondered if something more pleasant would happen. But I didn't dare to ask even if I had get bolder after the last day's very pleasant happenings.

On the Tuesday Lisa came by and innocently asked if I wanted to go swim with her after lunch. Of course I wanted that.

We met down at the lake. Lisa was there before me and was sitting on the sun deck in her swimsuit.

"Come and sit by me. I want to talk," she said and patted the cushion beside her.

I went up and hugged her and tried the new way of kissing Karin had taught me. Lisa looked a bit surprised but responded eagerly. So she was not cross with me.

"I have heard you have been quite active the last few days," Lisa started in a severe voice. "First you nearly forced yourself into Karin's pussy and then you nearly killed Birgitta and even slapped her." She looked sternly at me.

"Oh, I am so proud of you," she burst out and smiled broadly. "Both Karin and Birgitta says that you know how to please a woman and that you are very receptive and sensitive to a woman's needs. You will be a woman's man in the future. Girls will love you."

"I have never seen Birgitta being so content before, not even when she still was happy in her marriage. She said you had made her fantasy come true. Tell me, what did you do?" Lisa was obviously very curios and I guessed that Birgitta and Karin had been brief in their description.

I hesitated though. Could I tell her these private things about other women even if they were close friends and shared many things?

"Oh, come on, I am your teacher and without me you would still have been a virgin," Lisa coaxed and caressed my breast.

Oh, what the hell I thought. She is right. And besides I wanted to tell and share my experience with her. So I told Lisa in rather detail how Birgitta had approached me and how she had transformed from a cool upper class lady to an uninhabited sexy female, a sex goddess. I told Lisa about her screams and use of foul language when she was excited and her addiction to fucking. I also told her about our playing in the water and me smacking Birgitta to orgasm.

Lisa breathing got deeper and deeper and she stroked over my body. She listened intently and put in questions to get more details.

Then I told Lisa about our encounter in the barn, how it started with me smacking Birgitta to orgasm when carrying her up the staircase and then our frantic fuck in the hay.

"Oh, yeah, now I understand that she was happy," Lisa exclaimed. She squirmed on the cushion and could not keep her hands from me. She was aroused from what I had told her.

"Yes, she was happy after our fuck in the hay," I told her. "But there is more. Karin paid us a visit and she had witnessed the whole thing."

Lisa gasped and here face flushed.

"Go on then, don't stop. What happened next," she urged me on. "Come on, tell me, I am dying to hear."

So I told her about Karin's arousal when she came up the ladder and how she had accepted to play along on Birgitta's secret directions. How I ate Karin to an orgasm watched by Birgitta who frigged herself nearly to orgasm when Karin led me to Birgitta's pussy and shoved me inside. How Birgitta wanted to be fucked constantly through her first orgasm to her next and how Karin had orchestrated and timed me to come simultaneously with Birgitta.

I also told her about the sensation to fuck without a condom, how the feeling increased and how close it felt.

Lisa had stopped caressing my chest and only listened. She sat back and panted hard and tried to compose herself.

"Well, well," she said at last. "That was really something. You are a lucky guy, do you realize that. To get such an experience with two sexy women is more than most men can expect in their entire life. And you have only just started your career in the fucking area. And can you understand that Karin and Birgitta didn't even tell me half of this? Well I guess they thought it to be too much too tell."

She sat back and looked at me with lust in her face and her chest heaved. I moved over and kissed her, a deep tongue-twisting kiss. Lisa eventually pushed me away.

"Hey, don't you need to breathe," she giggled. "You are way ahead of me now. What should I do to teach you something new? You are an experienced man by now."

"Don't worry about that," I said and smiled at her. "You are lovely and sexy and I very much want to make love to you." And I kissed her deeply and for a long time.

When we broke our kiss I saw that Lisa had tears in her eyes but she smiled.

"That was a nice thing to say," she said. "Please, do. Make love to me."

I started to unbutton her swimsuit, a not very sexy one, and rolled it down from her shoulders and breasts. I stopped there and kissed her neck and breasts and felt her nipples stiffen. I took them in my mouth one by one and sucked them till they stood fully erect. I fondled her breasts and twisted her nipples when Lisa started to moan.

I eased her swimsuit further down and she lifted her bottom. I had to sit beside her and use both hands to pull it off her. She was half-sitting and leaned against the wall. Her pussy looked inviting and I lay down with my head on top of her thighs and my mouth and nose in her bush. Her scent filled my nostrils and it was a scent of an aroused pussy. Her pussy hair was a little moist and I could se pearls of moisture glistening. I gently kissed her mons when she also gently stroked my hair and let it slip through her fingers. She got more eager and slid down and pressed my head against her mons. She opened her legs and now I could kiss her upper lips. I searched for her clit with my tongue and worked on it until it protruded from its sheath. She slid down and opened up even more and I turned around and licked her slit and pressed my tongue into her cunt. She stiffened and came in a nice and slow orgasm.

She stroked my hair and adjusted herself and me so my head pressed over her pussy in the way she wanted. She rested for a while with an inward smile on her face.

Lisa pushed me away gently. She went up on her knees stretching her body, raising her arms towards the sun. Her breasts raised and bounced seductively when she slowly moved her body as to music heard only by her. I caressed her body from her knees up, feeling the smooth skin on her thighs, her round stomach and lovely breasts.

Lisa pushed me down on my back and took my trunks off.

"Don't you want me," she giggled when she saw that I was not fully erect. In fact my erection had subsided under the tender foreplay. That was new to me.

"Oh, that was better," Lisa exclaimed when my cock soon came back to full attention under her skillful administration.

She straddled me and with her hand stroked my cook along her slit. She was wet and it slid easily back and forth. She rolled the glans over her clit and moaned. She put the tip at her entrance and sat straight up looking me in the eye.

"Now I will take you naked cook in me. I don't like condoms either. Trust me, today we are safe. So fill me up with your cook and your come. Just enjoy."

Slowly she impaled herself on my cock. She was so wet that I slid all the way in. She made small movements to get the last of me inside and then sat still regarding me. Suddenly I could feel her cunt muscles contract and she held me tight. She laughed happily and bent forward, letting her breasts caresses my chest. I fondled them and grabbed one and let the nipple brush a little harder against my skin. She laughed even more and took hold of her breasts herself and brushed them hard over my chest.

Lisa sat back up and raised herself. She slowly sank back and then moved up and down in an increasing tempo. Her cunt felt so smooth and warm and lovely against my naked cock and I just loved the feeling. Her tempo increased and then she had to bend forward again to increase it even more. This time she was completely concentrated on her own lust and desires and just thrust up and down. I hold her hips and occasionally stroked her breasts and slapped her buttocks but she seemed not to notice.

I held her tight and said that I would soon be ready. I don't know if she heard but she thrust hard and then sat down and used her cunt muscles. And she came fast and she screamed a scream that started deep in her throat and ended in a high pitch sound at the top of her lungs. She had never done that before. She thrust again and this time I came. When she felt my first shot she bumped down and milked with her inner muscles sitting straight up looking at me.

She smiled and laughed happily. She moved her ass in small circles to really grind my cock inside her and used her cunt muscles long after I was spent. She was splendid and I was totally satisfied.

Eventually she lifted herself off me and turned around. She took my cock in her hand and licked from base to tip. She took the whole of it in her mouth and sucked gently and licked me clean. It was a very gentle and loving gesture.

She lay down beside me and let her fingers trail over my body. I tried to fondle her but she pushed my hand away. So I just held her tight to my chest and enjoyed her.

"Did you feel any difference today compared with last week," she suddenly whispered.

"Yes, your pussy was so smooth and warm and held me so tight," I said. "And you got carried away which you didn't before. I felt you much stronger."

"Yes, Lisa said. "Today I let myself loose. I didn't care to try to teach you anything. I just let my own inner feelings take over. And you said and did just the right things when I was a little jealous over your experiences with Karin and Birgitta. You were so caring and tender so that made me want to fuck in the same fashion. It was enjoyable, don't you think. And quite different from how you fucked with Birgitta." She giggled and kissed my chest looking up at me.

"I was also jealous about that your first experience and memory of fucking with a naked cock should be of Birgitta. I wanted you to know how my pussy feels when entered by your naked cock. The feeling is much more intense. When I sat on top I decided to take the risk and let you come in me. I wanted it myself. I love the feeling when the spurts of semen hit the walls and I feel the heat and the moisture. And I like to have it inside me for a while and let it seep out."

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers