Teacher's Delight Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Lisa got quiet and when I looked at her I saw that she had her hand at her pussy and put some of our mixed juice on her fingers. She licked her hand and showed me she liked it. I followed her example and put a finger in her pussy and collected a sample for myself. I sucked on my fingers and smiled.

"Don't worry about any consequences," Lisa continued. " My period ended yesterday and it should be quite safe. Besides, my husband fucked me yesterday morning before he left. And even if I was sleepy I am quite sure he was naked too and left his come in my pussy." She giggled and then we rested, holding each other.

"Maybe this was our last time together this summer. We will move back to town this weekend as you know," Lisa said when we dressed to be ready when Karin came down with the children. "But it must come to an end, I hope you understand that. It's been very pleasant and enjoyable but you must find girls of your own age. They will have a good lover and you have got self esteem so there will be no problems I guess. But I will remember our sessions. They have been good for an old woman," she joked.

I felt sorry and happy at the same time and told her so. We had a long kiss and then the children were on their way. I didn't stay to swim that afternoon.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers