Teacher's Pet? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in her. My senses and my being were hers. I only knew the feeling of her body against mine, her lips on mine, our tongues dancing. Her hot sex rubbing lewdly over my cock. I felt her reach her hand between us toward her pussy. Then I felt her push my panties down, and she grabbed my cock. With one smooth motion, I felt her sink her pussy onto my cock, and I slid inside her. She pushed herself down, burying me fully inside her. She broke the kiss, and pushed herself up, hovering over me face. Her hands pushing down on my chest, pressing me to the floor. Her pussy clamped down on me, hot and wet.

"I'm going to fuck you, and you will not cum unless I say so," she said, her voice ragged with her excitement. Her fingers twisted and pinched my nipples painfully, sending jolts like electricity to my groin. She started to roll her hips, riding my cock. She looked into my eyes, locking my gaze so that I could do nothing but look back into her eyes. Her hips undulated, forcing my cock deeper into her pussy, pushing me in then out. She was using me like a dildo, riding me for her own pleasure.

"Mmmm pet, your cock is so nice and hard. I'm glad you took your vitamins. I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before. If you are good, I might even let you cum," she purred. I was lost in her spell, and barely processing what she had to say. My world had shrunken to her hot wet pussy clamping down on my rigid cock. Waves of pleasure shot through me as she rode me, gyrating on me and pinching my nipples relentlessly. Soon, she was having another orgasm. I could feel her pussy vibrating on my cock. She collapsed onto me, my still hard cock buried inside her. She kissed me again. My entire body was enveloped in her embrace. Soon, she was moving her hips again, gently rolling them so my cock was sliding in and out of her wetness. I could feel her hand sliding between us. She was playing with her clit as she continued to kiss me. She licked my lips, then kissed along my jaw line, burying her face in my neck. Then I felt her lips on my ear. Her breath hot.

"Pet, are you enjoying the ride? Its been over a week, and no cummies for you? Wouldn't you just love to cum for me now?" she whispered into my ear.

"Oh, yes Mistress, may I cum?" I begged.

"Mmmm...Mistress is pleased with you. You may cum if you can my dirty little slut. Fill me with your hot seed," she said with a wickedness that told me she knew something I didn't. I felt her take my hands, and wrap them around her, and placing them on her ass cheeks. "This will give you something to hold onto. Now, fuck me hard, and fill me my pet." She rolled, and I rolled with her. My cock was still buried deep within her, and my hands were under her ass lifting her pelvis off the floor just enough. She wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me to her. She took her hands, and held me face for a moment, smiled wickedly at me, then as she pulled me in for a kiss, I heard her say, "cum if you can."

Her lips sucked me in, her tongue invaded my mouth, and I began to piston my rock hard cock into her hot wet pussy. I fucked her with abandon. No holding back. I didn't hold back, try to last, or be gentle. She had told me to fuck her hard, and that's what I did. She broke the kiss, and pulled my face forward. She bit my ear lobe. Not too hard, but enough. As I fucked her, my animal fucking grew in intensity pushed forward by her moans and cries of pure pleasure.

My mind was no longer coherent. I only heard her, and felt her heat. I only knew that I wanted to fuck her and to reach my climax. It had been over a week of her teasing. I knew she climaxed again, but I never slowed. Her orgasm just pushed me forward to fuck her harder and faster. My hands gripped her ass, pulling her to me, rolling her hips so that I could push deeper inside her. By now, she had moved her legs so that her knees were to her chest, ankles looped over my shoulders and crossed behind my neck.

She came again. She cried out in my ear. I was in complete lust. She whispered again into my ear, "Mmmm...pet, you fuck like a bull, but if you didn't want to cum, why didn't you tell me?" Confusion worked its way through me. I started to slow my thrusting, and I realized that I had never fucked so hard and so long. She giggled in my ear. "Don't worry my pet, you will cum, but you'll have to work harder. Vitamin V has its effects on healthy men like you. Remember, you are here for my pleasure."

I stopped my thrusting altogether, and raised myself up so I could see her face. She had a look of total satisfaction — post sexual bliss and total domination. My mind cleared in that instant. V was for Viagra. Somehow she had gotten ahold of Viagra, and that's what she had drugged me with. My cock was still rock hard, and I realized it was probably going to stay this way for quite some time.

She unhooked her ankles, and adjusted her position to a more traditional missionary. Looking up at me, she winked, "Yes my pet, you are my fuck toy for the next couple hours. If you work hard enough, you may cum. But in a young healthy man like you, you may not. But, I am not so sadistic as to deny you your orgasm, so my offer stands. Fuck me silly, and cum at will," she challenged. "Let's move to your bedroom. I think it will be more comfortable, don't you think?"

I was dumbfounded with this new realization. On one hand, it was cruel, and she had drugged me. On the other hand, she had given me a gift. I could fuck her, young, hot, and tight, with no limits. I rolled to my side, allowing her to get up. She stood, turned away from me toward the bedroom, hooked her fingers under the straps of her thong, and pushed them over her hips, allowing the thong to fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and walked to the bedroom. As I got up to follow, I heard her call from the bedroom, "Bring the thong, my pet, I think you'll enjoy tasting it."