All Comments on 'Teaching My Wife Ch. 06'

by jdrew2001

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Hell_spawnHell_spawnabout 14 years ago
Nice to have you back

Another good chapter. For the weak ppl that leave negative anonymous feedback, try and be spesific and relevant with your feedback. There is a HUGE warning at the start, so if this is not your kind of storie... Dont read it (i know it's a radical new idea, but give it a try)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not my kind of story

But I gave it a 5 because it's well written. I don't connect pain and sexual pleasure, that's all.

jbrtoojbrtooabout 14 years ago
If you read only one Lit author this year, this is the one!

Truly an exquisite blending of two of my fave genres, BDSM and Loving Wives. Fantastic build up and detail, sufficiently "hard" BDSM play, the wife somewhat reluctant but excited (and most importantly obedient!) Looking forward to many, many more chapters!

fordcurryfordcurryabout 14 years ago
sex and fun

I like your stories as sex and fun, not lovemaking. You are so right, people cannot seem to read your warnings when they make comments, I have the same thing on my stories. Be forewarned reader, he tells it like it is, and how Ann takes on the mantle of a sex queen, and enjoys how she is used. I think the stories are interesting, and provide a level of relief. This is fiction, at least posted in that manner. Keep up the story, I sent you a couple of ideas for Ann, drop a note to me about your thoughts, jdrew.

lelesbabylelesbabyover 11 years ago
more please!!!!

I would LOVE more stories about this couple. Does she do more adventures? Does he partisipate in any more? I need more, I crave more! This was a wonderful, well written story. Please don't end it!!!!

slutlover33slutlover33over 9 years ago
OMG

I came in my pants w/o touching it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
number 7

I would like to see number7 when all the men she has been with come back and has a two or three day go around. give each one a chance to see what the other ones did and maybe give the other a idea. I think that would bee great. think about it.

jdrew2001jdrew2001over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Many thanks to all of those who have enjoyed my stories over the years but after having a recent story rejected by Lit I have decided to delete all of my stories. Some of my earlier works were also rejected initially and I was forced to revise them but I am no longer willing to do that and if Lit does not want to post my stories as they are written then that is fine with me. Seems my stories have too much of an 'edge' and Lit would prefer incest stories about Fathers fucking daughters who are obviously too young in all but stated age or stories of gay guys having unprotected sex with a bar full of guys. No problem. I will be publishing elsewhere and commercially so if you want to follow me reach out at jonathandrew2001 at y hoo and I will tell you where to find me.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 5 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing a great story. Keep writing!

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
A smoking hot one!

Ann is the best slut. Will there be a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdrew2001@jdrew2001
406 Followers
For more info on my plans for more stories you can email me at jonathandrew2001@yahoo.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES