Teaching My Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann shrieked in pain and started to again plead with Jack.

"We will be here all day unless you spread your pussy," he said.

When Ann did not move her hands Jack pulled his hand back and slapped the belt as hard as he could against the table in front of Ann's pussy.

"That's what you are going to get if you do not spread that pussy," he said.

Ann knew she was out of options and slowly moved her fingers to her pussy and spread it wide open.

"Wider," Jack ordered and Ann pulled her pussy even more open.

Ann was breathing rapidly, almost panting as she held herself open waiting for what would happen next.

Instead of the belt she felt Jack's tongue as he licked the inner folds of her pussy. He spent a few minutes doing it and Ann started to moan with pleasure and try to move her hips to rub her pussy and clit against his tongue. As she got close to orgasm Jack suddenly stopped.

Jack picked the belt back up and said, "Keep that pussy open for me."

Jack pulled his hand back and delivered a hard blow to Ann's now even more exposed pussy. Ann yowled in pain.

Three more hard blows descended on Ann's open pussy and she bucked and shrieked with each. She did her best to keep her pussy pulled open but it started to slip after the third blow hit home.

"Spread...that...pussy," Jack said punctuating each word with another slap of the belt.

Before he could land a fourth blow Ann quickly moved her fingers and pulled even harder to expose the soft inner folds of her pussy and most intimate opening.

"That's a girl," Jack said as he continued to rain blows down on Ann's pussy.

Ann was crying out with pain with each new blow but somehow kept her hands and fingers in place and kept her pussy wide open for the abuse it was receiving.

Jack gave Ann another half dozen slaps and then put his mouth back on her open pussy. Ann was shocked at the pleasurable sensations and responded almost immediately. Jack continued to lick the sensitive skin of the inner folds of her pussy and Ann continued to respond to his ministrations.

Ann said that she felt a conflicting mix of pleasure and pain as Jack gently licked the skin he had just struck with the belt. Just as Ann was getting close to cumming Jack stopped and Ann was left on the edge, frustrated.

"OK, I am going to give you 25 more but if you cum before I get to 25 I will stop," Jack told Ann.

"Spread that pussy," he said as he poked Ann's inner lips with the tip of the belt.

Ann quickly moved her hands down and pulled her pussy open.

Jack pulled back his hand and brought the belt down.

"Eooooooow," Ann cried.

Another "Eooooooow" came forth as Jack continued to beat Ann's pussy with the belt.

Jack started to aim his blows at Ann's clit and surprisingly she started to feel some pleasure as her sensitive clit felt the lash of the belt.

On the tenth blow Ann started to move her hips as much as she was able to insure that the next blow fell on her clit.

After a few more blows Ann was mewling more in pleasure than pain.

Seeing this Jack picked up the intensity of the blows and centered his blows on Ann's clit.

Ann yelped and shrieked but kept gyrating her hips as best as she was able.

The blows kept coming and on the twenty second blow an "Aiiiiiieeeee," came out of Ann's mouth and continued until the twenty fourth blow when she exploded in orgasm.

Jack saw that Ann had come but contrary to his word he lined up the belt and gave Ann one hard final blow on the clit causing her to cum again.

Jack dropped the belt and got on the table and plunged his rock hard dick into Ann's abused cunt. Jack started to piston his cock in and out rapidly.

Ann felt a mixture of sensations from pain as her bruised inner pussy lips were slammed hard by Jack's thrusts to pleasure as his raging erection slid against the walls of her cunt.

Apparently abusing Ann's pussy had turned Jack on incredibly and he lasted for less than a minute before he fired his load into Ann's pussy. Ann said she felt his hot cum spurting into her and had another orgasm herself.

Jack started to kiss Ann deeply and she just held him with her arms. They were both clearly spent from what had just happened.

Jack untied Ann and helped her down from the table. Ann rubbed her pussy lightly trying to dissipate some of the sting that remained.

"Wow, that was fantastic, you just made my favorite fantasy a reality," Jack told Ann and he again hugged her.

"I cannot believe how hard I came from you whipping my pussy. I had done things like that before as I told you but I never came that hard. It was different, somehow special, a new sexual experience," Ann said.

"Even though I will remember this day for a long time, would you and your husband mind sending me a copy of this part of the video," Jack asked.

"I don't know, we will have to talk about it because even though I have been with a lot of men recently we still want to be discreet and do not want photos or video of what I do on the Internet for anyone to see," Ann replied.

"I understand, I will give you one of my cards so you know how to reach me," Jack said.

Ann started to take off the cuffs and belt and Jack looked around for his clothes as they both had to get organized to get checked out and to the airport.

When Jack was dressed he fished out one of his business cards from his wallet and gave it to Ann. His office was in a city about a 45 minute drive from us. Ann noticed and asked him where he lived and he said that he lived in the same city as his office. Ann did not say anything and put the card on the desk.

Ann walked Jack to the door and they kissed once more before he thanked her again.

Her suite was a mess and Ann hustled to clean up any signs of her gangbang. After all, being the proper lady she did not want the housekeepers to know that she had been gangbanged the night before.

Ann finished packing and got a car to the airport. She checked her bags, cleared security and got a drink at one of the airline clubs. When they called her flight she got to the gate and boarded the plane.

As she sat down she heard a voice across from the aisle saying, "Hello stranger."

She looked over and saw Jack sitting there. Ann smiled and said "Hello," and took her seat. Throughout the flight they both acted just like two normal business travelers, preoccupied with their paperwork and talked only a bit about some trivial things from time to time.

Ann's pussy still throbbed a little and she remembered the orgasms she had had at the hands of Jack.

The flight was uneventful and when they got into the terminal Jack pulled Ann aside and said, "It looks like we may live somewhat close together. If you decide not to send me a copy of the video perhaps your husband would let us get together again."

Ann smiled and said, "I'll ask him, you never know."

Returning to business traveler mode Ann extended her hand to Jack and as they shook hands she said, "It was nice to meet you at the conference, maybe we will see each other again some day."

She turned and walked toward baggage claim, her mind swimming with the possibilities.