All Comments on 'Teaching Our Daughter'

by alwayswild

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
prop69prop69over 10 years ago
First effort

A very nice first story. Hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some errors

There's some basic errors in grammar, and word usage. Things like "..." isn't a pause that's where a coma (,) duty is and/or end the sentence. Next major error is use of "mum" for a female parent, sadly that isn't how the international reader understands the meaning of the word, to them its "remain quiet/silent, short name for a flower, or mummy for a dead body;" likely other such flaws can be found.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Nice story but

you need to fill out your profile so we know a little bit about the author. Not real names or places but (I ass-u-me) you are a female..so add it to your profile. You say that english is not your first language so what country are you from?

I mean would stephen king not tell us who he is?

So keep writing this story is going someplace, and I assume (?) it may be personal? or at least we hope so.'

The Eagle gives it two talons up " "

symtronsymtronover 10 years ago

DAymn!!! That was HOT! I am hard a nails right now...thanks and please continue to write..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to Anon. "Some errors"

Most of the English speaking world is ex-British Empire, and current Commonwealth member, and they know pefectly well what 'Mum' means, which is the diminutive for "Mother", so shut your parochial little midwestern mouth and learn about the rest of the world outside Dogshit, Iowa, which is where I assume you come from, before you start carping about International useage, as you obviously have no idea. Go back to sleep now, Homer, soon you got to get up and fuck your mule so you can have kids just like you...

enriquemonteenriquemonteover 10 years ago
It was really Good!

this was good, hell i didn't mind the small grammar errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grate starte

I just hope you keep writing its realy good . more of this story very soon pls yours leann mawh ps xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
commentors

write a story and see how good you do ???? you are so critical but such morons you cant write your own

CaliforniaWino92CaliforniaWino92over 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

Nice story. Great dialogue. Can't wait to get dad in on the action

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Looking forward to a little mouth...

MotherDaughterLoverMotherDaughterLoverover 10 years ago

This needs at least a part 2 or make it a series...very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

This is a nice concept and worthy of additional chapters. I recommend linking up with one of the volunteer editors. The story was a little rocky in places; an editor will help smooth it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

I had a boner the whole way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

Great start for your first story, hope to see more chapeters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wet

This story had me so wet all the way through. Soon to read part two...

JBOATJBOATover 10 years ago
A Nice Story, Well Written

Please continue writing. Your story idea is interesting and erotic, and your English is fine, certainly much better than my German. I look forward to reading more of your work. One suggestion would be to submit longer episodes (each of 2 or 3 lit pages in length). Thank you for making the effort to write.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Nice start, keep the story coming (& cumming).

I really enjoyed this story,your English is cool, don't worry about the criticism,you will always have my following. Wish my mum had been as interested in teaching me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best

Great start. I love mother-daughter sex and this promises to be a cock jerker all the way through. Must go on to chap. two now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous