Teach's Darq Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after...
1.7k words
4.59
11.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick slowly brushed the hair back from Sarah's face where it had fallen during the night. They had finally made it into the bedroom for a couple of more rounds before falling asleep. Despite her protests that she was not into the whole cuddling thing, she had finally fallen asleep in his arms.

As the first rays of the morning sun filtered through the black-out blinds, two things were weighing heavily upon his mind. The first was the deception - his secret identity. He knew that she would be less than pleased when she found out who he was and how they came to meet, but he would deal with that later.

The immediate issue in his mind was her secret - the scars. Despite her repeated warnings over those weeks that she was not comfortable being naked with anyone, he had honestly thought that he would have her stripped and beneath him within hours. Last night had proven that was not the case.

The one time when he had managed briefly to get Sarah into a doggy position, where her back would have been exposed to his gaze, she had been meticulous in making sure that she managed to draw the duvet up. It was neither some morbid curiosity about the extent of her childhood injury nor even some ego thing; Derrick wanted as few secrets between them as possible.

Both issues would have to be dealt with eventually. He inhaled; the smell of sex permeated the room. He should be content; after all, he had her in his bed at long last. The rest would come in time. And while his body was satiated, his heart was anything but. The weight of trying to keep things casual was trying on his sanity. He readily admitted that he had been half in love with Sarah even before they began to exchange messages and emails.

For the past two years that he had been in England, he had heard so much about her from her best friend, his half-sister Kasey. The one chance he had had to meet her at his nieces' Christening had gone awry when he had been called back to Boston for another court date in his ongoing and highly public divorce case. So, when his wonderfully meddlesome baby sister had told him about this scheme and insisted that he should be the 'donor,' he had jumped at the chance to learn more about this paragon of virtue and 'An Sawa' as his niece Britney called her.

What he had not counted on was how quickly and intensely, he had fallen for her. Not only did she share with him her love of teaching, her close friendship with his sister, brother-in-law, and her adoration of his niece; but the relative anonymity of the Internet meant she shared things with him, which not even Kasey knew. Like those scars on her back.

Over the past few weeks, he had often battled a sense of guilt about this secret he kept from her. But Sarah had often refused Kasey's offers of matchmaking with his sister's various Afro-Caribbean cousins. So, it was more than a safe bet that if she knew he was the older, bastard half-brother of her best friend, she would have never replied to his first email. Derrick was counting on his charm to win in the end though. Alright, he was relying on addicting her to his cock, impregnating her with his child, and taking the rest from there.

Unfortunately, things were a bit behind schedule at this point. Her repeated protests about sharing his bed; her adamant refusal to allow him even a brief peek at the scars as well as her almost painful shyness over dinner last night had shaken his confidence that by the time he put her back on the train Sunday night they would be past all the games.

Slipping from the bed and into the kitchen, he made a pot of coffee as well as throwing together a smoothie in his blender. Pouring the rich, dark, hot liquid into a mug, he added milk and sugar as they had discussed late at night in their messaging; he knew how she took her coffee and tea, her favorite movies, and even her deepest desires.

Yet, this woman was still in some ways unreachable. Tossing the wheatgrass into the blender, he reminded himself that he had the next thirty-six hours to change that. So, what was he doing in here wasting even one precious moment of that time, when her long, soft strawberry blonde hair was spread across the dark blue sheets of his king-size bed right now? Picking up her cup of coffee and his morning smoothie, he headed back down the hall.

Standing in the hallway watching her sleep, he was struck by how right she looked in his bed. He just had to figure out how to keep her there. A broad smile crossed his dark face; short, of course, of his threat to tie her there and never let her out.

Darq_B_Baller: might have 2 tie u to my bed n never let u go

Although the idea of her lithe little body tied to his bed and at his disposal whenever he wanted had distinct possibilities too.

Sitting next to her on the edge of the bed, he touched her arm softly and whispered, "Your coffee, princess."

He watched as she slowly came awake, a look of confusion danced across her guileless face. Was the bewilderment from awaking in his bed? Or the almost certain discomfiture of the soreness he knew would be centered between those alluring alabaster thighs? His cock steered; just the thought of those creamy legs of hers open wide and welcoming his invasion had him on the edge of lust.

"Drink it quickly," he warned as he brought the cold lip of the glass to his mouth; the familiar wheatgrass, banana, and honey smoothie invigorated him but not quite as much as the sight of her naked body.

His free hand went out to tenderly cup her small breast. Lifting it slightly as if weighing it, he wondered how much bigger it would be in the coming months as her body filled out with his child. The image of her flat belly rounded, full of his child filled his mind as if some ancient fertility goddess was pushing all his buttons.

His cock rose to full attention; needing to be buried deep inside her fertile womb before it erupted once more with his seed. Taking the cup of coffee out of her small pale hands, he noticed it was only half empty. "Not fast enough. I'll make more. When I'm done," he promised as he sat the cup on the nightstand, tossing back the duvet, and moving over her with the lightning-quick speed of the athlete he was.

His dark hands were firm and determined as he opened those pale thighs that had held his imagination earlier. His voice was barely audible and husky, "Open for me, little teach."

He watched in awe as she immediately obeyed his command. The sight of her open cunt still glistening with the wetness from last night's lovemaking was an aphrodisiac in its own right. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed it against the sensitive juncture of her thighs. He slowly brushed the tip directly over the hard nub of her clit. He paused and flicked the head back and forth until he heard those sweet moans that were becoming as addictive as the feel of her wet cunt.

But he was not in a mood to dally; it had been several hours since he had felt the tight wet sheath of her pussy wrapped so pleasingly around his hard cock. He needed that, and he needed it now. Pressing down a bit, he homed in on the opening which drew him like a beacon. They both moaned as the broad head of his hard uncut cock finally slipped inside of her welcoming body.

Her body was so responsive that he immediately felt her cumming hard around his throbbing erection. It was a heady and intoxicating feeling; knowing that he could so quickly bring pleasure to his woman. And she most definitely was his woman; he just needed to show her how much. With that need to brand his ownership upon her, he began to move inside her more fully. Pounding deeply; driving them both closer to the ultimate pleasure they alone found in one another's bodies.

He knew they had all day and all night as well as most of tomorrow. So, he felt no need to deny either of them what they needed. A quickie had its place; it would allow him to take the edge off this gut-wrenching need he felt every time he saw her. Then they could slowly explore one another. Feeling her tight cunt pulsating even stronger about him, he slammed deeper inside her. Or not he thought as he pushed them both towards the peak. He might never take the edge off this particular need.

He quickened the pace then. Driving harder and faster into her softness. When he felt her fingernails sinking deeper into his triceps, he pushed as deep as he could inside of her and erupted...again. He smiled, if she did not get pregnant this time, it certainly would not be for lack of trying. He had been saving up all week, and he was determined that by the time he put her on that train back to London, his balls would be empty, and his cock would be so satisfied that it could manage a short break...before he hypnotized her back into his bed once more.

Bending forward as he felt the last spurt leave his cock, he brushed a kiss across her sweet lips. "This is most definitely a GOOD morning."

Then drawing back, he smiled as he heard the whimper that left her parted lips as his cock slipped from her body and he felt the muscles of her very wet cunt grasp the head tightly as if to deny it exit. Rising on his knees, he held out his hand. "How about we share a shower?"

He was deeply disappointed when she shook her head and replied, "You go first. I'll finish my coffee and take one when you're done."

For a moment he thought of arguing the point but decided in the end that it would be better to drop it for now. After all, he had time...and his little sister on his side.