The Dare

Story Info
A dare leads to a romance that her mother would not want.
22.2k words
4.68
44.1k
72
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers

Naomi walked into work on Saturday full of energy and eagerness. It was not the eagerness to serve fries and burgers though, but what was going to happen tonight after work. Alayna, her best friend since the first grade, had scored some weed and beer and tonight they were going to partake in her spoils. It was something they both wanted and felt was needed as their basketball season was over and they had nothing going on until the summer time.

Alayna had broken up with her boyfriend DaJuan two weeks ago and it was her idea to have a night of partying and drinking. Even though it was just the two of them, the idea of enjoying some beer and getting high was enough to forget their worries. Naomi knew she had the beer at her house while Alayna had the weed on her after bragging how she bought some at school. All she needed to do now was survive the day, then head back home with her friend and chill.

She opened the doors to McDonald's and quickly walked in the back to punch in. She had her black pants on, uniform tucked in and was ready to put in a full eight hour shift before letting go and partying. Her long black wavy hair was pulled tight into a ponytail and her eyeliner done just right. Her caramel skin tone was perfect for the shades of makeup she wore although today she skipped it as it was work and not needed.

It was the tail end of her senior year and all that was left was to wait it out until college started. She got her acceptance letter to state college with a partial scholarship for track. Even though she played volleyball too, she only needed to run track and pay for half her tuition and she was set.

The smell of fast-food filled her nostrils as the start of her shift was a swipe away with her time card. Her station was the register and she walked by Alayna smiling as they both knew tonight was going to be fun. Working as much as they could to earn money was important, but tonight was a much needed break. With a quick smile and giggle to her friend, she was off to the registers to help customers for eight hours.

The customers were flowing like a raging river and Naomi handled each one like a surgeon during an operation. She got a few smiles and stares from customers and her smile could turn even the rudest customers into smiling patrons. Naomi knew a quick flash of her smile worked, but she was not naive and knew boys looked at her ass. The odd feeling she got when she knew someone's eyes were staring at her ass made her feel sexy at times, but at work, it was just weird as the mood was not right for it. She also knew it was not entirely their fault as the pants she wore hugged her hips and ass tightly showing off her curves that her ass had.

Alayna teased her about the leggings she wore and how she was a dick tease by wearing them at school. Naomi shrugged it off and smiled at times knowing she was forced to wear such tight uniforms for volleyball. Her ass was small and had a small bubble shape that gave it a perfect curve to it. Her breasts were not large, but on her slim athletic body, they seemed to give her the illusion of being bigger than they actually were.

The day dragged on and what seemed to be an endless supply of customers. The pay was decent and the hours perfect as she was able to pick the times and days she wanted to work. Her family was barely able to pay rent and going to college was not something they could help out with. Naomi knew the struggles her mom went through and making something of herself was her goal in life.

The best part of the job was the end goal of getting a scholarship for food and books. The owner was so keen on getting kids to work there that he offered a scholarship to high school kids who were both student-athletes and had more than a year of exemplary work in the store. Naomi was one of two finalists for this scholarship and all she needed to do was keep her grades high and work until summer came. She knew she was going to get it too as the other girl did not have the same grades as her.

Alayna pulled her aside so no customers could hear. "I have my stuff in my car. What time is your mom coming home tomorrow?"

"She is not coming home until late. The house is ours...but we can't leave the bottles anywhere."

"Oh, we got this girl...I can take the trash with me when I leave."

Naomi smiled and walked off seeing a customer come up to her register. It was near the end of her shift and in a few minutes she would be off and having a relaxing night with her best friend drinking and getting high.

Naomi turned up the radio and sang along as her friend drove her home. The music was blaring as she enjoyed the moment of not having work or school for two days. The idea of getting drunk and high was something they both talked about but knew they had to wait as their sports schedules dictated they keep a clean life.

Alayna was spread out on the couch rolling a joint as Naomi opened the bottle of beer taking a quick sip. Naomi looked at her friend wondering if she was going to be accepted into the same college with her. Alayna was a taller girl and the team's star center and could get a basketball scholarship if her grades were better. Naomi had the smaller athletic body while Alayna was taller and more filled out. She was not fat, but had meat on her bones and breasts that were more pronounced.

The only difference was grades and outlook on life and boys. Alayna played the field dating boys all through Middle School and High School. Naomi only dated Sean and that was over a year ago. Where Alayna talked about her conquests, Naomi only mentioned that Sean was her first.

Alayna sat on the couch taking the first hit of the joint. "You know Kyle is looking to get with you."

Naomi took another swig of beer and reached for the joint. "He be trying to score with everyone."

"True that, but he is talking about getting with you though."

"Yeah, I bet...but he ain't getting none of this. I don't want some playa who is just into tapping asses and bragging all over about it."

"You need to get some dick before you leave school though. I know you ain't had nothing since Sean."

"I don't plan on getting any either," she answered, feeling that she did not want some boy bragging about scoring with her.

"I should be enjoying life a bit before college. I know you are going to get wrapped up in work and never go out. I am not saying you should date him or anything...just get some dick is all."

"I am not just getting some dick, and not from the likes of Kyle," she answered letting her mind wander to thoughts of finding some college guy who was in love with her and would do anything for her.

"I think you're afraid."

"I ain't afraid," Naomi snapped back, feeling the buzz of the alcohol and the calming effects of the weed.

"I dare you to talk to him...just talk with him," Alayna shot back smiling, while drinking another beer herself.

"I am not talking to him, or fucking him no matter how horny I get."

"You never take any dares. I swear you are boring sometimes. Just like the time I dared you to post that comment about Sean after you broke up with him."

"That was different. I did not want to hear from him is all. Had nothing to do with your dare," Naomi shot back, feeling that she was the queen of winning dares but did not want to stoop to a low level with commenting about a boy she wanted to forget.

"You're still not taking my dare though."

"I am not fucking Kyle no matter how bad you want me too." Naomi thought that she should fuck to relieve the stress, but not Kyle.

"Then let me make another dare then."

Naomi drank a swing of the beer and looked over at her friend. "Fine...make three dares, but I am not messing with Kyle."

"Three dares it is."

Naomi instantly remembered last year when they played truth or dare and how her friend refused a dare. Naomi used that instance for a multitude of things she wanted from her friend. It was something she could bring up at any time to get something she wanted from her.

"Oh please...I know you are still bent out of shape last time we played truth or dare," Naomi answered, feeling the funny effects of the beer and weed and thinking how her friend lost the last game of truth or dare.

"Oh, this is going to even the score between us. I am so going to get even with you. You knew I hated spiders and then you made that dare. Okay, here it is."

Naomi quickly interrupted knowing she had to make some rules to what she would do. "Wait...wait...wait. I am not going to sleep with anyone or do anything sexual, that's out of the question."

"Fine...fine. I do have an idea though of a good dare. Now it's three dares too, and I am going to give you one at a time," Alayna answered, seemingly sobering up at the prospect of winning a dare.

"Whatever. I doubt you can come up with something to get me," she said with her smug, wide smile knowing her friend was still pissed about last year.

"You know Kevin at work? I want you to flash him."

"Wait! I said nothing sexual and he is white," she replied quickly, but feeling the alcohol tell her that maybe a flash wouldn't be so bad with Kevin as he is always staring at her.

Naomi knew Kevin was an assistant manager and was young, maybe about twenty-two or twenty-three but still a few years older than her. He was tall, lanky and quiet. She knew he was in college for something but never asked. What she did know was that he stared relentlessly at her ass. Alayna told her and more than a few times she turned around quickly to only see him quickly look away.

"Fine! A panty flash then. You know he wants you bad."

"Okay...I can do that," she said, knowing in her mind that flashing him her panties was nothing and that it would drive him crazy.

"I ain't telling you the second dare until later though."

"That's not fair...what's the second dare?" Naomi groaned as the night was wearing on her as was the beer.

"I have a few ideas...but you are gonna wait," Alayna said with a shrug and a wicked smile.

"I am gonna pass out. Tell me in the morning then."

Naomi watched as her friend curled up on the couch as she made her way to her room. She always smiled as her friend preferred the couch over a bed and her couch over her own couch at her place. It was like her bed almost every weekend and tonight was no different other than the buzz they both had.

Naomi woke up and sat with her friend over cereal not bringing up the dare or the second part of the dare. Alayna brought up her own family drama and that was the topic of the day. Naomi was without family drama of her own as her mother was the most stable person she knew. Her father left years ago and it hurt, but her mother easily made up for it with creating the most stable home life she could imagine.

The weekend ended with laughs and smiles as Alayna went home leaving Naomi to finish up some school work. Her mother came home and all seemed normal as Naomi knew the only reason for the freedom she had was due to not getting in trouble and having high grades.

Alayna texted her that the dare was still on and she needed to do it the next shift she worked. Naomi wondered if the dare was worth it and how to really pull it off. She knew she could back out, but it would be a defeat and she did not want Alayna to think she had won. It was a matter of pride now more than anything else. Winning it would give her the chance to give her friend the next dare too.

She pulled out three pairs of sexy panties her mother did not find from the last time she went shopping alone without her. One was a black lace thong and was sheer in the front and would show off her nicely shaved sex. The other was a red satin thong that felt amazing on her pussy and had a matching bra that went along with it. The other was her most risqué purchase and made her feel like a stripper just looking at it. It was a black g-string that covered almost nothing and the flimsy string on the back made her feel like she was naked walking around.

Naomi decided on the black g-string, thinking: 'go big or go home'. She adjusted her work pants to be lower on her waist so if she bent over she would show more of her butt. When she tried it out she felt the cold air right on her ass knowing her g-string was clearly visible as were some of her ass cheeks. She just needed to make sure her shirt was not tucked in when it happened.

The thrill of doing this dare began to set in as the tingles of suspense began to build up. The nervous excitement was there and when she got to work her smiling face beamed with the energy. Alayna spotted it and gave her own devious smirk back. Everything was in place and Naomi knew exactly when and where to do it.

It was normal for the assistant manager to go from the back kitchen to the front most of the day. Between checking on things and getting stuff for customers it was normal. Naomi as a cashier was also in charge of getting the cups for the drinks and the napkins to give out to the customers. The storage bin was close to the floor and you needed to bend down to get it especially if it was further in the back cabinet. Her plan was to do it right when he was walking to the front registers as she would be in the way and could not be missed.

Her shift started like any other work shift. The stream of customers was almost never ending and she made a point of watching and waiting for the right moment for Kevin to walk in the back and then the front. A few times she looked at Alayna in the back winking as to signal her it was about to happen. All she needed was to wait for a pause in the flow of customers and for Kevin to walk to the front at the same time.

When she saw there was only one customer in line and her shift was close to ending, she went for it. She could see Kevin walking to the front and she quickly pulled out the back of her uniform as the customer walked away with their food. He was making his way to the front as she moved to get some straws in way back of the bottom bin. She made a point of not refilling it too and even waved off a few coworkers from doing the same.

Kevin was slowly making his way to the front and she moved to grab the straws. Her uniform in the back pulled up a bit as she finally bent over. Her knees bent and then to give him more of a show she got on her knees and moved forward a bit knowing her dark-skinned ass was on full display with her g-string clearly visible to all who looked.

With her work pants lowered there was no doubt he saw, and she could feel half her ass was not covered by her pants and was probably visible to anyone who was in close proximity. The sensation of feeling like a stripper putting on a show came to her as she knew there was an audience who was getting an eye full of black girl booty with a thin g-string clearly running through her ass crack.

Naomi slowly grabbed the straws and bent up to see Kevin frozen in place. His mouth opened wide and staring at her like he saw a ghost. His eyes were looking at hers and his body looked stiff as a board that could be blown over with a slight wind. A sudden chill of erotic pleasure went down her spine like she just gave a white boy a good view of her black ass and it was probably the best show of his life she thought.

She gave a quick smile to play off nothing was wrong and then turned to put the straws in the container and then move to her register like nothing was wrong. She knew he saw almost everything and since there was only a g-string covering her ass it was like she was not wearing anything at all.

The shift ended and right before she clocked out she whispered to her friend. "One down...and he looked like he was ready to cum all over himself too."

"Oh, my fucking God...you did it. Fucking bitch, I hate you," Alayna joked as Naomi knew she was pissed that she did the dare.

Naomi was home getting some of her homework done and texting her friend about the next dare. Alayna texted back that the next dare was going to break her and that she would finally win. Naomi did not want her streak to end and knew that whatever it was she needed to do it. She loved that she had something over on Alayna and was not about to let it go. To her, the pride of being better than her at something was so important to her.

She read the text and wondered if she could pull it off. Alayna texted that she needed to flash him again. Naomi was all about showing off her ass with leggings and the occasional thong strap, but what was required of her now was the next level. She needed to flash him yet again, but this time it was a full front bra flash. Alayna even went into specifics as it could not be a photograph and had to be in person. It also had to be a full view and not a glimpse or just the strap.

Naomi now felt the pressure of winning the dare and how she was going to do it. It was both the opportunity of being alone and the idea of going too far and exposing herself. Even though it was her bra, it was still a full view of her chest. Alayna even went as far as to pick the bra she was going to wear. It was the blue sheer bra that showed her long, dark nipples. There was nothing going to be hidden when he looked.

She went to bed wondering how to make this work. She knew her uniform was a polo and that there were no buttons other than the top two. The shirt would have to be completely off for it to work and it would be so obvious too. The idea of letting a white boy get a view of her tits made her somewhat uneasy, but knowing it was him made it erotic. She knew there was no doubt he had the hots for her.

Naomi woke up early wondering if her plan would work. Kevin had access to the manager's room where they had extra polos and hats for new employees. It also had all the computers and monitors for the security cameras. Only the managers had access to the room and she knew Kevin had the key since he was the assistant manager. It was just a matter of timing.

The only problem was that Donovan the manager was on duty every day and would be the first person to access the room, not Kevin. It was making sure that Kevin was there alone that would make her plan work. She figured if she had to get a polo and he was in the room then her plan would work.

As she was in the shower it came to her like a bolt of lightning. She had to switch shifts for it to work but it would work. Donovan worked the morning shift and into the afternoon for lunch, but it was Kevin that closed. All she had to do, was come in later when Donovan left.

With a quick text to Marie her coworker, she had a shift change. She ran through the plan in her head, again and again, making sure her story was plausible and would work smoothly. She would go to work without her polo and say her car was broken into. She knew Kevin had a crush on her and would access the cameras right then and there. Naomi would then ask to borrow a polo and change in front of him giving him a good view of her blue sheer bra. The idea was perfect if she could pull it off.

She laid out her clothes and recited what she was going to say to Kevin. If he really did have a thing for her, he would want to be a hero and look right away while she changed. If he said he would wait for Donovan then he was not really into her. She recalled the look on his face when he looked at her ass and felt it was a given that he had a thing for her.

Naomi strolled into work wearing her pants and her hat. Her long, dark hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail as she once again rehearsed her story. She had on a normal t-shirt with her skimpy bra underneath. It was obvious she was out of uniform and she even drew a few stares from the other workers.

Walking up to Kevin as he was shoving fries in the container she put on her best sad face. "My car got broken into...can you help? I need a spare shirt...all my stuff was in the car too."

Before she could say more he spoke quickly. "Oh damn. Let me get you a new shirt. Was it here...in our parking lot?"

Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers