All Comments on 'Teamwork'

by NightmarePrincess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 20 years ago
carrying the humiliation a little further.

Hubby should have thrown a rope around her neck, and dragged her home with the truck.

This gal was truly a whore extrordinaire.

I'd have put that tape up for future need. If she ever refused to do a fucking thing, I'd have used it on her in a divorce, and throwed her ass out without a dime.

F.C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Perfect Slut Wife

NightmarePrincess, Connie is everyman's idea of the perfect slut wife. Would love to see the video. To bad she is just fantasty. LDLarry52

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you author.

For letting us know early on that this is another wimp husband story. I quit reading when I learned in I believe the second paragraph that he wanted her to sleep with another man.

While I cannot state for certain what happens after that, if typical, he cums in his pants watching her fuck another man and he and his wife are dominated by the other man.

In any event, I don't care to waste my time reading wimp husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah yes Nightmare, he was such a loving

husband. What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
consenting adults

great read, had me glued all the way through. not what I'd call a wimp husband story at all, he seemed very happy to participate.

Keep writing and ignore the complainers, you write over a wide range of story types so there should be something to please everyone, well, except those that have to nitpick for something...

keep going NP, oh and love those contacts ;o)

lobodelgrito

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pimp

Married just a few months and this weasel cuck is already pimping his whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous