The Dirty Secret Santa Party

Story Info
The first part of Gary's adventure into the world of scat.
14.2k words
4.62
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dirty Secret Santa Club

by

Sabrina

Gary walked into the office, he hesitated as he had a look around, he liked it when it was empty and took the chance to settle himself into his workday. He would have the office to himself for about thirty minutes before the first of his colleagues would make an entrance. He could name all of the next people to arrive and in the correct order, based on trains and trams as they would arrive into the city centre.

Gary set about switching his computer on and would always go through his emails that had arrived after he'd left the office the previous evening.

He had his head down and busily typing away when he was disturbed by Sally, who shouted good morning. She hung her hat, coat and gloves up on the stand that was designate for the set of desks she worked from.

'Morning Gary, bloody cold this morning, going to be a cold one tonight for the office walk'.

The mention of the office walk caused Gary to lift his head up.

She could see he was not up to speed on what she was talking about, and she reminded him, 'it's the night we agreed we were all going to walk around the Christmas market in Belvedere Square. You remember we did it last year, it was good fun. Do you remember, Tina got hammered on glühwein'.

Gary remembered all the sordid details about Tina, rumours were that she ended up sharing a taxi with Keith and it was said that he got out at Tina's and helped her to get into her house. It was also rumoured that he also helped her into bed and then helped her spread her legs and helped her reach an orgasm. Gary smiled as he thought, strangely though, no one had bothered to ask Tina or Keith if the rumours were true, typical office talk especially after any sort of Christmas Party. Anyway, he thought, it didn't matter if it was true, it would take the mystery away if it was known to be true or not.

This year, the same as last and the previous god knows how many before that, he will be staying sober and making sure there are going to be no rumours about him.

Next into the office was Tina, Gary watched as Sally and Tina stood around the coffee percolator, deep in conversation with an occasional laugh being emitted from the pair.

To be fair, he thought, he didn't mind office gossip and it could be entertaining, as long as it isn't about him, he was hoping to make this job his career and so far, it was going well. If he did make it up the chain of command, he didn't want anybody to have any chance to say that he said this or he said that.

He put his head down and let them get on with it whilst he cleared his inbox.

The morning went quickly with meetings and actions he needed to chase and was pleased when he left his last meeting of the morning just after midday.

Gary lived alone in a flat not far from the office, he'd moved from out of town when he'd got the job and things had started to go well. It was more expensive than his old place, but it was in the heart of things, so overall he was happy with it.

He always promised himself that he would get organised and prepare some lunch before he left for work, so he didn't have to go out and spend money on sandwiches. He still hadn't got himself organised, so it was another trip into the cold streets and down to a local sandwich shop that, in his opinion, made the best sandwiches.

He left the office and took the long way round, it was cold, but a brisk walk would warm him up and he wanted to be back in the office with only enough time to eat them at his desk and then he could be ready for the afternoon and that afternoon he'd an important meeting with his line manager and more importantly with the team his boss reported to. It was his chance to make sure they knew he was around. He'd done some serious preparation and had ideas he'd run past his boss, and he'd suggested putting them forward at this meeting.

After his sandwich had been consumed, he ran through his presentation one more time and watched the glass walled room, ready for the first people to arrive for the meeting.

He saw the first person arrive, so he gathered his laptop and notepad and made sure he was the second.

The first person to arrive in the room Gary had not met before but put his notepad and laptop on the meeting room table and took up the offer of getting a coffee before the meeting started. He always liked a chance to network.

By the time the pair returned to the room, all the meeting attendees were present and seated. They took their seats, as the meeting began.

Ninety minutes later Gary was putting his notepad and laptop on his desk, it had been a successful meeting and he was going to celebrate by allowing himself to go for a piss.

It was that time in the afternoon when his body naturally started to tire and just as much for a walk and to get his body rejuvenated for the last hour or so he grabbed a large mug of coffee, black and strong to keep him awake.

He took a drink of the hot liquid and then walked back to his desk. On his arrival his colleagues were sat in their places, and all had their heads down working.

He sat and thought the first thing he would do would be to go through his notepad and transfer his actions to his RAID log.

He opened his notepad and from the back of the book an envelope fell out, there was only one word written on it, Gary.

He opened it and expecting to see another Christmas card he was surprised to see a piece of paper simply folded in two.

He unfolded it and read, 'you are invited to the Secret Santa Party, details to be given soon, this party is secret (hence the name), and you are requested not to speak of it to anyone, if you do then you will not receive further details and your invitation will be rescinded'.

At the bottom of the paper, there was the customary comical sub note, 'the first rule of Secret Santa Club is that you don't speak of the Secret Santa Club'.

Gary wasn't sure what to make of it and had no idea where the note had come from. He hadn't noticed it when he was in the meeting but couldn't be sure if it was given to him when he left his notepad in the room before the meeting or when he left his notepad on his desk to have his piss.

He looked around to see if anyone had anything similar on their desk, not seeing anything he pushed the note and envelope into his pocket and took a walk around the office looking to see if he could see anything on any of the other desks.

He returned to his seat sometime later, walking around the office meant he'd been drawn into a number of conversations. Nobody said anything, he wanted to ask but he feared the invite was from the senior management and he didn't want to risk breaking the rule and missing out. This could be a chance to do some networking and he didn't want to miss it.

The rest of the afternoon was spent on investigation mode, watching, and listening. At one point Roger Brierley who, in Gary's opinion, was someone who was looking to make a career out of his job and who may well be a rival to Gary, left his desk and walked to the toilet.

As he stood, he put something into his jacket inside pocket and Gary was convinced he also had an invite. Gary thought, the toilet would be a good place to read it properly and in private. Gary had to see if he went into a cubicle which would give the privacy he needed. As Roger left the office floor, Gary was walking in the direction of the door that led through to the male toilets and only a few seconds after Roger walked through, Gary followed him.

Gary entered the toilet as Roger was unzipping his trousers, he turned to look at Gary as he brought his cock out.

'Hi Gary, having a good day?'

Gary not wanting to give any hint of his real reason for following Roger to the toilet walked to the next but one urinal and unzipped his own trousers as he replied, 'you know what it's like, hardly time to come for a piss'.

Roger looked down as he directed his flow of piss into the white bowl, 'tell me about it, one meeting after another'.

Gary pushing what bit of urine he had in his body out, thought he would see if he could tease it out of him, 'anything interesting happened today'.

Roger looked over at him, 'not really, how about you'.

Gary shrugged, 'are you going for the office walk around the Christmas market later?'

Roger looking down and shaking his cock to get the last drips out of him answered, 'no, I doubt people would be too bothered if I missed it, not exactly my scene anyway'.

Gary zipped up his own fly, 'what is your scene?'

Roger laughed, 'something with a bit more action, not with people from the office, anyway I better get back, emails you know'.

Gary watched as he dribbled water over his fingers and wiping them on a paper towel, he left the toilet. Garry washed his hands more thoroughly, he needed time to think. By the tone of Roger's conversation, it sounded like he didn't want to mix with people from the company, unless he didn't count senior management as people from the office.

Gary got back to his desk and watching Roger, he didn't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary, although he wasn't sure what he was looking for, he didn't think he would take the envelope out of his pocket and read it openly if he knew what it was.

Gary was looking back to his computer and trying to concentrate on the emails that had been received when his phone buzzed, he liked to keep it on silent to keep his private life private, despite not having much of one.

He got his phone from his pocket and saw he had a text from an unknown number. He opened it and read it, 'text yes or no to confirm your attendance at the Secret Santa Party on Saturday night'.

Gary immediately looked around the office and in particular at Roger Brierly, he made no movement toward his phone and looking around, only Tina was looking at her phone, scrolling and smiling to herself.

He guessed she had not received the same message as him. Once he was convinced no one had got the same message he looked again at his phone and quickly typed the word 'Yes'.

He put the phone back into his pocket and whilst he tried to concentrate on his emails, he could not help wondering about this elusive and secretive party invitation.

He didn't have to wonder for long as a few minutes later his phone buzzed again, 'your Santa costume has been ordered and will be delivered to you on Thursday. Please make arrangements for it to be delivered successfully, without the costume that is provided for you, you will not be allowed into the party. More details to follow'.

Gary read and re-read the message to make sure he understood it, he then looked around him to see if anyone was looking at him, they weren't so he relaxed and put the phone away.

Time for the office walk arrived and he joined the rest of the office floor walking around the stalls and Christmas Present ideas. He purchased nothing.

He wasn't against buying presents, it was simply that he had no one to buy for. A few for his family, mother, sister and her husband and kids, which he'd already sourced on-line, but he had no significant other to find anything for. There had not been any sort of significant other since Beth, she had been someone he thought he'd connected with. They met at university and from the word go it had been a physical affair. Sex had started on the first real date; their first meeting had been when they had been introduced at a bowling alley by friends and by the time, they said goodnight they'd exchanged numbers and agreed to meet on the coming Saturday night.

That night had been one to remember, the plan was to visit the cinema with a drink and a bite to eat first. The first bit had gone to plan but when they looked at the cinema choices, they decided they would go back to his place and as they walked through the door, she'd turned to him, and her face was pushing his almost through the wall.

He could still remember her tongue pushing his lips open and swimming around inside his mouth. He breathed in through his nose and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating. His brain seemed to swim in the aroma of her. It was like a spell he was under, he became braver than he'd ever been before with a girl, as she explored his mouth he'd cupped his hands around her face, feeling the soft young skin, she wore too much make up for Gary but that was not much of a complaint as her face was perfect without it.

They continued to kiss as his hands dropped from her face and stroked her neck, he rubbed her neck with the back of his two fingers. As gently as he could he felt her throat and down to the start of her collar bone and then back up to her ears.

His heart beat wildly in his chest and his cock was trying to burst through the material of his trousers.

As she pushed further onto him, pushing her tongue further into his mouth, she pushed her whole body against his, her hips crushing into his midriff and her stomach pushing against his hard erection. He knew she could feel it and it made him horny, the thought she must be enjoying the touch of his cock against her body.

He probed further and after feeling her neck he dropped his hands and cupped her breasts, even though she was wearing a jumper and t-shirt below that, he could feel the mounds of flesh which made his balls ache for more.

He didn't have to wait long, as soon as he grabbed her breasts she backed away and whilst looking at him in the eyes, she pulled her jumper over her head and then in a second movement removed her t-shirt and bra. He stared at her naked body as she stood for a few moments letting him view her breasts and her erect nipples.

She moved forward and as she kissed him, he grabbed those breasts and fondled them, massaging the flesh, and pushing the palms of his hands into her nipples.

Her breathing intensified as she allowed him to touch and caress her naked torso. She put her hands onto his bulge and quickly unzipped his fly pushing her fingers inside the hole and pulling his underpants down enough to let her hand grab his cock.

He reached down and undid he trousers and helped them fall to the ground which relieved the pressure on his cock which was causing him physical pain.

As soon as she felt his cock come free, she dropped to her knees and without any hesitation she wrapped her lips around it and sucked the head, using her tongue to rub against the tip.

His head fell backwards, he couldn't reach any part of her and let his hands hang loose by his side as she let his dick slide further inside her mouth slowly.

He gasped as the pleasure of the oral sex she was giving him increased. He didn't want this moment to end which he knew it would if she carried on. After as long as he dared, he reached down and pulled her shoulders up, when she met him face to face, he managed to say a few words, 'let's go to the bedroom'.

She said nothing as he led her through the flat and to the small room which he had in the student accommodation which managed to contain only a double bed and the smallest wardrobe ever seen.

He pushed her onto the bed and undid her jeans, he cupped her breasts again but had to release his grip as he needed both hands to pull the jeans over her hips and off her legs.

Once they were free and he'd thrown them to the floor he pushed his face into her knickers, inhaling the smell coming from her pussy. As he pushed his nose into her crotch he could feel the damp front of her underwear, he was pleased he was giving her at least some of the pleasure she was giving him.

He listened to her heavy breathing as he tried to push his tongue through the material, he wanted to rub his face in her knickers and let that most intimate of clothing rub all over his face, he wanted to feel the dampness on his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, and most of all, his mouth.

Eventually he pulled her knickers down revealing a bush of dark brown hair. He pulled the knickers off her legs and rolled them up into a ball in his hands before pushing them into his face and breathing in the biggest breath he could do. He wanted to remember that smell for ever. Eventually when he thought he had taken every piece of scent from them he dropped them onto the floor.

Turning his attention back to her body he kissed her feet, sucking her toes in turn before licking the top of her foot and moving slowly upwards.

He could taste the lotion she'd applied earlier that evening on her feet and despite the taste being bitter, it aroused him, and he took hold of his cock and jerked himself a couple of times before stopping and concentrating on his kissing of her legs.

He kissed as he worked his way up and after passing her knees, he moved to kiss the inside of her legs. He looked up her body and he could see her bush and through that her hole, wet and inviting.

He nibbled her skin as he moved closer to the pussy and as he did her legs opened wider, she wanted him, and he knew that, he knew that this hot, beautiful woman he'd known for only a few hours wanted to fuck him.

He nibbled higher and eventually he reached her pussy, with her legs wide he could see her arse hole and he pushed his nose to her back passage hole. He sniffed and through the smell of cream and lotion that she will have rubbed on as she got ready, he could smell her natural body odour from her arse. It turned him on and pushed his tongue inside as far as he could.

She laid still, beginning to moan as her breathing became more vocal. He moved his attention to her clit and sucked on the blob of muscle that was the aim of every man in the world, his fingers rubbed up and down her slit, and circling her pussy hole whilst his other hand concentrated on her arse, letting those fingers probe her anal canal and penetrate a centimetre or two inside her body.

His cock ached and he wanted to thrust it inside her but worked on her genitals until her moaning became more intense and her body shook as she made the sounds of grunting before exhaling loudly and quickly.

She had orgasmed and for Gary that was the time to keep working on her body, intensifying his touch on her clit and fingering her pussy hole. He began to let his fingers slide into the well lubricated body. After a few minutes of finger fucking her, she cried out to him, 'fuck me, push your cock inside me'.

He obliged and climbed between her legs; his hard cock desperate for some attention. He lined himself up and with little effort he guided it between her legs and inside her body. She arched her back immediately, taking as much of him inside her as she could. He thrusted, animalistic at first and then finally settling into a steady rhythm which caused her to moan quietly on each push inside her.

He could feel her hand reach between them, and her fingers worked her clit as he pumped into her. He bent forward to kiss her, but her breathing was heavy, and she moved her head to the side, so he kissed and nuzzled her neck as he thrusted. He could hear that her orgasm was coming, and he held on as long as he could, finally feeling her body convulse and her moaning increase, he could hold on no longer and he pumped his sperm inside her. He felt guilty, he hadn't discussed precautions but neither had she, so he hoped she had taken care of it.

He emptied his sack into her hole and as he rolled off her, they both laid out of breath on the bed, it turned out to be the first of hundreds of love making sessions they would have together both at university in that little bedroom and then when they moved to London and shared the only flat, they could both afford in Mile End.

Their split had been amicable, both admitting that their time had come to an end, he'd found out later that she'd moved in with a guy from her work within the same month whereas he had not had more than a few one-night flings since.