Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was one Johnny boy. You have," she glanced at her watch, "about eight minutes left for two more orgasms." She sat up and looked at his swollen and soaked cock smiling. "And I don't think you're going to last much longer by the looks of it." She looked back to Johnathon's eyes and gave him that sexy smile.

By now Johnathon had calmed down enough that he could keep going, but he was getting worried. He knew she was right and that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He tried thinking of a way to make her cum faster without pushing him over the edge.

As he thought about it Claire rolled over onto her stomach and placed her feet on the ground. She looked back at Johnathon and gave him the best come hither look she could muster. She reached down and rubbed her perky ass and wiggled it seductively at him.

"Hurry Johnny boy. Time's a wasting." She giggled and slapped her ass and shivered from the pain. She knew that Johnathon loved this position as it made him feel like he was back in charge. For Claire it was another mind game, to let him feel in charge and build him back up, then to take charge of him and break him back down so he knew she was in charge.

Johnathon wanted to do a different position, but he didn't have time. So he just stepped behind her and slammed deep inside her once more.

"Oh fuck! That's it baby." Claire closed her eyes tight and smiled. She turned back to the wall and started pushing hard into Johnathon, meeting him stroke for stroke, adding to both of their pleasure.

Johnathon was panicking. Already he could feel the orgasm begging to swell up in him. He wasn't ready to explode at any second, but after only a minute or two he knew it would come. So Jonathon once more went all out. He grabbed a fistful of Claire's hair and pulled hard, making her back arch and her ass thrust out further. Claire groaned even louder and started fucking back harder.

"Ohhh Johnny, you gonna try and be the man in charge now? Are you gonna fuck me and make me your bitch? Think you have the balls for it?" She reached between them and slid her long nails against his swinging scrotum. Jonathon tensed up and groaned in pleasure. That simple touch brought him even closer to cumming.

'Only a couple dozen thrusts and it's over. I have to make her cum.' Johnathon reached back and swung his hand down hard slapping Claire's ass. He never would have done this to her before in fear of the repercussions, but he was desperate to make her cum. She yelped in pain and moaned even louder.

"OHH SHIT! That's it baby! Make me your bitch. Come on Johnny boy, be a man and tame this whore!" She looked back at Jonathon and spread her ass wide open for him. He could see her tight pink ass hole and see his cock spreading her wide open. He could see her puffy pussy lips dragging back and forth on his cock, almost reluctant to let him go.

"Come on stud, fuck me. Fuck me harder!" Claire closed her eyes and shivered as Johnathon slapped her ass again harder. Her smooth creamy ass was turning bright red in the shape of his hand. He smacked her ass again and again as he pulled harder on her hair. He was pulling so hard on her hair, that she no longer had to support herself and used her free hands to toy with her clit and rub his balls more.

Johnathon felt his cock starting to swell. He was lost in the moment and hadn't felt his orgasm building up. His cock was swelling and he was going to cum any second now. Claire felt it too and started to laugh.

"Looks like you lose baby. Ugh! You're gonna be my play toy for a long time. Let it go Johnny boy. Fill my cunt with all that cum." Her laughter filled the storage room and rang through Johnathon's ears. Hearing it filled Johnathon with rage. Rage that she was going to win and he would be her toy for who knows how long. The rage he felt did the two most amazing things for Johnathon. First, it pushed his orgasm back, even though he was right on the edge, and second, it made him snap and fuck Claire like he never had before.

"Fuck you bitch!" Johnathon yelled. In the enclosed room his voice seemed to be twice as loud and deep as it was and it scared Claire. Her eyes popped open and she looked back at Johnathon and he saw the most satisfying thing he had ever seen on her face. Surprise and fear. This fueled him even more and he let out a long line of filth that he didn't know he was capable of saying to another human being.

"Fuck you, you stupid bitch! I'm not gonna lose to your slutty cunt! You're gonna be my bitch once this is over!" He swung his hand down harder than he had before, and slapped Claire's ass. She screamed in pain and surprise at the force of it.

"From now on you're gonna be my fuck toy! You got it! You're gonna do what I say when I say it! I'm gonna show everyone what a filthy whore you really are!" Another slap and Claire screamed. Then she tensed up and came so hard that she squirted around Johnathon's rampaging cock. Yet he didn't stop, as her legs quivered and her pussy spasmed out of control around his cock he thrust harder and faster. He let go of her hair and she fell forward onto the mat panting and moaning. Her legs twitching and her hips falling down as her body collapsed from the power of her orgasm.

Still Johnathon didn't stop. He grabbed her hips and dug his fingers in tight and lifted, holding her up so he could keep assaulting her soaked and tender pussy. Claire's hips slammed into the mats over and over and she faintly wondered if it would leave a bruise. Yet still his cock kept coming, slamming in and out without mercy.

'I thought for sure he was going to cum, how did this happen?' Claire could barely think, all she could do was lay there taking whatever he gave her. She knew that she needed to stay in charge, at least taunt him so she wouldn't look like she had been broken, but the truth was she had. He had broken her and made her his bitch. She knew that from now on she was his toy. She would do whatever he wanted from now on, no questions asked, she was his now. Finally, she found her voice and gave in to him.

"Oh god baby it's..." and then her third orgasm hit her. It came out of nowhere and while it wasn't as powerful as her previous one, it was enough to stop her from talking. If she had finished her sentence, maybe things would have turned out much differently between the two of them. Instead she could only voice a scream and quiver around his punishing cock more. Her hand shot behind her to grab Johnathon and to hold him tight, she needed him to stop before she lost her mind.

Johnathon was lost in his own world. He had no idea of the change that happened to Claire. If he had, he would have stopped right there and announced his victory over her. Instead he kept fucking her in his rage and lust fueled trance, trying to break her and make her submit, the whole time calling her his bitch, his slut, his whore, cum dump and every other degrading name he could think of. If he could have focused just a little more he would of felt his orgasm coming, but he was too far gone to feel the orgasm coming until he felt his balls churn and shoot out all his cum.

He slammed into Claire hard and started pumping her with what felt like a month's worth of cum. Throwing his head back he let out an animal like roar as he came deep inside her. He pushed so deep into her that he thought for sure, in a brief moment of clarity, that he was pumping his cum right into her womb and this made him cum even harder.

Claire just about lost her mind when she felt his cum shooting into her. She could feel every throb of his cock, followed by the hot cum plastering her vaginal walls and even against her womb. Once more she came and this one wracked her body leaving her a quivering mess. Claire couldn't scream, cry or groan out in pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body simply shook.

It felt as if minutes had passed as the two slowly came back down from their orgasmic high, both panting and sweating hard, their clothes sticking to them and their hair plastered to their face. The room felt like a sauna and reeked of sex. Claire lay on the mat gasping for air as Johnathon slumped to the floor and stretched out. Neither able to talk or move for the moment. Both were still enjoying the afterglow of the best sex they ever had.

Their small world was crushed as suddenly the door handle to the storage room started to shake as someone was unlocking it. Claire and Johnathon sat up staring at the door, fear of being caught giving them the energy they needed to get up and hide. Both scrambled to their feet, and both of them unsteady, as they looked for anything they might have dropped.

"Quickly back there, behind the shelves." Claire pointed them out and both darted behind it. The shelves held only basket balls and volley balls and offered no real cover to hide behind, but hopefully if whoever came in wasn't paying attention or looking for anything specific, they would overlook the two sweaty people and leave.

Johnathon sat with his back against the shelves and tried to get his breathing under control. He glanced at Claire and she was taking long slow breaths as she tried to calm her racing heart. To Johnathon's amazement, and fear, she had her evil lusty smile back and was looking right at him.

She scooted close to him and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You know," she breathed as the door opened, "you made me cum all three times, four actually," two cheerleaders walked in and looked at the tumble mats. "But," she went on, "you also came. So you lose, Johnny boy." The color drained from Johnathon's face as the two cheerleaders talked about the smell in the room.

Claire straddled Johnathon and grabbed his still engorged and sloppy penis. Johnathon looked at her and gave her his best "What the fuck are you doing?" look. Claire simply giggled and leaned forward to nibble on his ear.

The two cheerleaders started pushing the mats out into the gym and the sliding sound masked Claire's voice. "You lose baby, so now, you're mine." With that she sat down and pushed his still semi hard cock into her tender pussy. Moaning softly, Claire started gently rocking her hips back and forth.

12