All Comments on 'Tease to Please Ch. 05'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
public situations

This is a great story so far. I would love to see Elise dressed in more daring costumes and also some reluctant public exposure that dr yamamoto forces her into. Or may be she will do it willingly? Can't wait for more of Elise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still awesome..

...but I was hoping for much more tease from the workout Elise did. GREAT choice with the tiny shorts though. Loved how she really made them so tiny for the docs eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
innocent

I have been reading this series very closely and love every bit of it. I have one request which I think will keep building the sexual tension and would make a lot of your readers very happy.it will be great if Elise teases one or more guys in the office WITHOUT being a full blown slut. Please maintain her innocence and naive nature.there are countless other stories people can read if they simply want full blown nudity and sex! Keep up the great work.

wizard98xwizard98xover 10 years ago
Keep it up

Really good stuff, and really good comments from other people commenting. Keep it up, and hopefully an agent will pick you up ?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new chapters??

Did you stop writing?

ttvttpttvttpover 10 years ago
More?

Hope to see more. It would be nice to see this continue.

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone! It’s me, the author.

I’m flattered by your questions! No, I have not stopped writing. In fact I’ve been writing like a slave. I look at where you guys are in the story and it seems so far behind. I posted chapter 6 to Lit about 5 days ago. It seems take Lit a week to publish. So, you should see Ch 6 appear in the Erotic Couplings category any day now. Meanwhile, I am busy putting the final pages of Chapter 7 together. It’s a few days from being finished. So you’ll probably see Ch. 7 published ten days from now, or so.

Part of the reason for the long-ish delay between Chs. 5 & 6 is that I scrapped 16 pages of writing and started over because it wasn’t erotic enough. I was making Elise too assertive, which foreclosed the tension you all seem to enjoy. So, I took your comments to heart and started over, keeping her more innocent. The resulting version of Ch 6 is, imho, the best chapter yet. And it’s the longest. So, lots to look forward to.

Thanks for your advice and encouragement. Please let me know how you like it.

xavierwxavierwover 10 years ago
Keep On Doing What You're Doing

InkyScandal,

Every time I get ready to post a comment to suggest that you do something different or something else, I decide to read the next chapter and find that you have already done it, or done something similar enough that the result is what I was looking for.

Thank you for posting your comment in reply to the comments you've gotten from some of the other readers. It lets me know that you are taking this to the next level.

Keep up the excellent work!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This slow burn is exquisite.

EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaover 6 years ago

What a wonderful buildup! Funny, clever, and very hot! I actually started reading later chapters first when led there by story tags. The writing is so good that I wanted to read the background story to find out how Elise got into such a bizarre sounding situation. My hat's off to you sir. You make every step of a potentially over-the-top scenario sound like something that could actually happen.

And your descriptive powers are magnificent. I do hope you keep writing. This is some of the best stuff I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous