All Comments on 'Teased and Denied Ch. 01'

by bighouselover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

What a wonderfully erotic story, and so well-told. I know how difficult it can be to feel happy about your work but you have every reason to!

Very nice indeed - I look forward to reading the new chapters as and when they appear.

Thank you!

wreck1wreck1over 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story, great writing. My fantasy exactly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, but...

"Neither of us had any interesting scat" is a pretty amusing typo...

mslv4Hermslv4Herover 13 years ago
Wow

Great story. Wonderful description of his desire and willingness to be dominated. Looking forward to reading more of his adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful start. Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I agree. This is my favorite fantasy. Of course fantasy is not reality. 50 days without . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

This is excellently written. It's better because it is perfectly on line with my fantasy. Write me at Itry2getit@yahoo I'll tello you my reality when I can.

jeff9077jeff9077over 13 years ago

I loved this story especially because she was always in control, either by having him locked, or very securely bound if she did unlock him to play with her cock. This created a total and complete power exchange, and I loved the way she was so sexually aroused and turned on by the power. This fact was especially highlighted by the way she grinned in delight as she made him lick her pussy dry after urinating in his mouth, and showed she was turned on not only by that power rush, but also by the fact that she knew it turned him on as well, thus making his torment and frustration even worse for him. Reading this story was quite arousing to me as well, and I can relate to his frustration since I am currently locked in chastity as well for the past 26 days by the diabolical Mistress Morrigan. Unfortunately, I cannot please her sexually, but forcing me to perform humiliating acts for her enjoyment, seems to serve as a surrogate for that service. I am sure that knowing how horny this story makes me is her way of insuring that I am publically reminded of her power to ensure that I am "teased and denied" for her enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed the first chapter immensely...a wonderful journey is taking place here between a submissive male and his Wife...very hot!

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Very hot. I liked how much she got off on teasing and torturing him. :)

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldover 11 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic. Can't wait to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why . . . . . .

(Anonymous 04/12/13) . . . . . . . if you don't understand the mind-set of the hero of this tale and of the myriad of those who would love to be in his shoes . . . . . . . do you post such inane comments?

There are brain-dead dolts who like football - but we don't criticise Manchester United for playing it. - So don't criticise this author for providing us with the type of entertainment we like!

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeealmost 10 years ago
Just Like Me

It's amazing how like mine your fantasies are. I fantasize about everything you've written about, but also like you, I question if I'd really like for them to be fulfilled. I'd love some of them to be for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some of this is fun, but ball torture? really?

Having my lover control my cock and determine when I cum is a wonderful situation - we've been doing that for about five years and we love it. Nipple clamps, butt plugs and orgasm denial heighten the excitement. However, neither of us understand how the pain caused by ball paddling could become part of the pleasure. I've got to believe only a small percentage of men or women would enjoy that.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

This is great writing. It's a niche market but an important one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!

In chapter 2 you should introduce me, Randy, as her lover. She and I would spend endless hours enjoying the ecstasy of our lust while you remain totally restrained and denied the relief you crave. Your beautiful wife's sexual sadism will expand to new heights as she watches as I make you pleasure my demanding cock and drink me slimy, liquid lust.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Lucky boy

The ballstretcher is serious kit and his balls will hang lower and it would be harder to escape from cages. I am sure that serious damage could result or he be made inefficient at his work from the testical beatings,but if that is what she wants... I would like that she becomes dissatisfied with the plastic cage,say,because it allows a semi erection,which he greatly enjoys,and so,after careful measuring,and not having told him that she has placed an order,a package does arrive,and is shown to him while he is restrained on the frame and the plastic cage is off. This new cage is metal and just as long,but has unpleasant spikes waiting further along to punish those semi erections of old. She really has become a great believer in male chastity in the most literal sense. A woman like that is more to be treasured than gold. If she has the wish to fuck another man,now and then,surely that is her privilege,and not a matter for discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

That’s no marriage. He’s not a man. She’s definitely a bitch

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 4 years ago
It's wonderful, and for a first effort!

That's pure talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two things similar and diff from him. As soon as my mouth contacts ass hole I cum uncontrollably, Also if I am slow cuming my wife spanks my balls and that makes me extra hard and the cum flows my wife uses both those tricks on me and I love them. 4yourpleasureiam

Reader2021Reader2021about 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hate the story theme…..

Really enjoyed the well written and developed story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love her taking control of his ejaculations. My wife has full control of mine,too. I am in heaven when I eat her out to many orgasms. Bound, and helpless to resist her manipulations I will often squirt helplessly into the air while she reaches climax as she crops my extended bound balls. Unbelievable that this form of bound torture grants orgasms to each of us. She says that seeing my erect THING squirt into the air without having her touch, excites her and adds to her orgasms. She loves the power over my cravings. She never wanted to cause pain, but she has found smacking my testacles to helpless ejaculation gives a power to her. and a joy that she never expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK premise.

Basically boring.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He wakes one morning and it hits him like a bolt of lightning ! Firstly, he’s a pathetic, useless, wimp and secondly, he’s had enough. When she goes out to work, he phones in sick. He slips into his tool shed and quickly removes the lock from the chastity cage and returns to the bedroom, changes and has a long hot shower. He masturbates to a huge orgasm and dries and gets dressed. His wife is due to finish early today, so he quickly packs his suitcase in preparation for a swift getaway.

When she returns from work, she walks straight into the sitting room, sits on the sofa and orders him to make coffee and sandwiches. He brings them in and she frowns at him and asks him why he’s not naked, waiting for instructions. She says that she’s added another week to his chastity for his insolence. He smiles but doesn’t say a word. She lifts her skirt, drops her panties and orders him strip and bring her to a quick orgasm.

He just smiles again, ignores her then tells her in no uncertain terms that he’s had enough of her punishments and either they return to a “normal” relationship or he’s out. She grins, pulls the key out from between her breasts and yells at him to get on his knees and do his job. He tosses the remains of the chastity cage at her feet, turns, picks up his suitcase and walks out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More of the same selfish women. Its all about me, blah, blah, blah. There is never any love, or respect or honour, just a selfish desire to humiliate, cause pain and psychologically destroy their partners. It’s misandry personified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent pacing and story details.

To those complaining, obviously you are more.interwsted in your or satisfaction that making sure your partner is happy.

As a member of the kink community in my area, my fiance does enjoy CBT, and while I was initially curious, I do not get any pleasure from it. My reward is her satisfaction and the "who's a good boy?" When our scene ends. Nothing is better than snuggling up with the one who just beat your balls, and she pets you and worries about you. Aftercare is an awesome part of the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous