Teasing Her Ch. 04

Story Info
The real teasing begins.
2.1k words
4.43
95.2k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers

Dani woke up after an extremely restful sleep. She stretched, then noticed a tray on her bedside table; at some point, Michael had brought in breakfast, a ham sandwich and some orange juice. She smiled at how thoughtful he was, then grimaced at herself. She was being held captive here against her will, why the hell was she smiling about something he did for her? Still, she began eating, chuckling when she realized it was probably her first fully nude meal.

As she finished, Michael entered her room. To her momentary surprise, she did not hide herself or even crawl away. He smiled warmly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yes, and thank you for the meal," she chirped back.

"Are you ready to cum again?"

She blushed slightly at the comment, looked down, and nodded. He ran his fingers through her dark hair, as he had the night before, and she immediately felt her body warming, moaning softly, remembering how she felt just a few hours earlier. She'd had the three most intense orgasms of her life since being brought -- kidnapped -- to this place, and as much as she should have hated him for it, her body demanded more.

He reached down and softly stroked one of her breasts, grinning as the nipple rapidly got hard. He ran his hand lower, teasing her pussy, slightly surprised at how wet she already was. "Do you want me to make you cum?" She only gasped and nodded, rocking her hips already. "I want you to ask," he teased as he removed his hand, holding it behind him.

She looked up into his eyes, whimpering, still rocking her pussy against the air, and responded, "Please make me cum."

"I will. I definitely will." He pulled his hand back around, now holding a cloth from his back pocket. He gripped her hair much tighter and held the cloth against her face. She only struggled for a couple of seconds before passing out.

-----

Danielle felt like she was floating in a thick fog. She could see nothing and hear nothing and feel nothing but pleasure; she felt like she was on fire. She tried moving but could not. She tried speaking but could not. As consciousness slowly flowed back into her, she started realizing several facts. She was wearing what she assumed was a ball gag. She was wearing a blindfold. She was wearing headphones that cut out all sound. She was tied back up in Michael's truss, which held her floating over the floor with absolutely no movement possible. And her pussy was being expertly licked.

Every hair on her body stood on end as she fully regained consciousness in a start, the pleasure heightened by her senses being severed. She could hear nothing, see nothing, speak nothing, and feel nothing but the tongue licking her soaking pussy. She moaned around the ball gag, having never worn any kind of gag so she wasn't sure how to manage it. Her jaw was being held open, just enough so that it didn't hurt. Her tongue kept pushing against the ball, the sensation completely unfamiliar. She rocked her head back and forth, unused to sensory deprivation like this. And throughout it all, he kept licking her, now flicking his tongue against her clit. She tried bucking her hips, even though she knew she could not.

Dani was moaning and whimpering around the ball gag, breathing deeply, feeling her body get so close, when he sucked hard on her clit. She inhaled sharply, as sharply as she could, then ... wait, what happened? He stopped? No! She was so close to cumming! She whimpered loudly, rocking her head back and forth in frustration. She smiled wide, though, when she felt his lips on her clit again, only to appear just as quickly, causing her to writhe again in frustration.

Then there was nothing. Her pussy still squeezed at what was no longer there, desperate to be pushed over the edge. This calmed, and her breathing calmed, as she relaxed and hung there for an unknown period of time. She went to sleep easily with every sense being cut off, so she didn't know how long it had been when she felt him licking her again. Dani knew she shouldn't get her hopes up, but she couldn't help it, moaning and writhing as much as she could, and still crying when he disappeared. This time, however, he was quickly replaced with a vibrator. It was an extremely strange sensation - she could not *hear* the vibrator, only *feel* it. It wasn't high, but it was enough to make her gasp and moan, her spine undulating as she rode the pleasure. She felt herself getting closer again, and again, as much as she knew it was stupid, she prepared to cum, anticipating it, *needing* it, and she thought she might make it this time... but no, the vibrator cut off, causing Dani to scream in frustration around the gag. It felt like each time she got close, he had only been playing with her for a couple of minutes. At this rate, he could keep this up for hours.

She felt nothing for several minutes but the toy lying dormant in her soaking pussy, when she felt a sharp pinch on first her left nipple, then the right. She arched her back as the unexpected sensations shot through her breasts. After the initial shock, she realized her nipples weren't being sharply pinched, whatever was on them had very tiny teeth, just enough to hold on to her nipples, and not really cut in to them. She sighed and relaxed as whatever pain she expected did not materialize.

Dani yelped again around the gag as she felt a similar pinching on her clit, the sensations from this lasting longer and piercing deeper into her body. Then all sensation ceased again, and she was given a chance to get used to the new feelings.

She inhaled sharply as she felt a sudden vibration on her clit. It lasted only for a second, and disoriented her for a moment - did she feel something? Was it real? She rocked her head around, desperate to have some contact with the outside world, suddenly frightened. Again - just for a second, a vibration around her clit. She gasped again, but it was gone too quickly to pull any real feeling from it, only shock.

A sudden and short vibration on her right nipple caused her to turn her head rapidly to the right; a vibration on her left nipple caused her to do the same towards the left. She was feeling very paranoid and exposed, and was not enjoying this. She realized Michael must have attached small vibrators to her, and she struggled to process just what all this meant. When was he going to let her cum? How long would this last? Would she survive this kind of treatment? She felt all sense of time bleed away as the vibrations ceased long enough for her to nod off.

She was again awakened with a start as her nipples started vibrating, staying on this time. She jerked her head around for a few moments until she realized she was still gagged and blindfolded; she again felt a new and deep fear, did he know what he was doing to her? She whimpered until she felt a vibration deep inside her - the toy inside her pussy had started up again, causing a deep moan from her. Finally, she thought! He was going to let her cum! She got even happier when she felt the clit vibe turn on, drawing deep and needful moans from her. Her whole body sensually rocked as she quickly approached her orgasm, when... she screamed NO! as the clit and pussy vibes went idle, though her nipples were still going. This had an unexpected effect of maintaining her pleasure at its heightened level; until the last few days, she had not gotten much pleasure from breast-play, so this was so new as to disorient her again. Was she going to cum just from this, she thought? She tried, she squeezed her body, but nothing would happen. She was being kept just below orgasm by vibrators on her tits, and she couldn't cum! She started crying between moans, feeling even more powerless and helpless than she had at any one time during this ordeal.

The pleasure and torture continued for a very long time - the nipple vibrators would cease, to be replaced by the clit one only, which would get her close to cumming, then cease; after a few minutes, the pussy vibe would start up deep inside her, to be replaced by the clit and nipple ones, then the clit one quickly cuts out, just to taunt her more. Every sensation kept her just under orgasm, and every sensation was the worst tease she had ever endured.

She decided to keep count of how close she got to orgasm, as a substitute for being able to tell time, but she lost count at 20. Surely this will never end, she thought. She got incredibly depressed between each episode, punctuated by moments of intense and unimaginable hope, then swallowed back into despair. Dani thought to herself between tears, this will never end. It will never, ever end.

But he had promised it would, hadn't he?

Somehow, she still trusted him. She supposed she had to, it was her only link to reality at this point.

All four vibrators started again, and she again hoped to cum, knowing she wouldn't, when the headphones were removed from her head. She squirmed as the volume in her ears increased sharply, hearing four vibrators running on and inside her. He then removed the gag, now slick with her saliva, and she moaned openly for the first time since being knocked out, and closed her mouth a few times to ease the dull ache. The vibrators seemed to slow down until they were just a dull hum, stimulating her slightly but doing no more than that. The blindfold remained over her eyes. She began begging, "Please, please, please..."

"You may ask three questions."

She was completely shocked by this, but quickly asked the first question her pleasure-wracked mind came up with.

"How long has it been?"

"Just over one hour."

Dani's mouth hung open at this. An hour? AN HOUR? She had gone through this torture, nearly cumming at least 20 times, completely cut off from all other senses, for only an *hour*? She didn't say anything, and just cried at the thought of this torture lasting twice as long, or even, god help her, a full day.

She struggled to regain her composure, and thought of the best way to phrase the next question. "Please, what is required so that I may cum?"

A long pause. "I want you to suck my cock."

Something inside Dani snapped; even Michael noticed it. She realized, at that moment, that yes, she would do anything he asked, so long as she could have her delayed orgasm, the vibrators still dully working on her body. "Yes, please, anything, please, I'll do anything, just please let me cum."

"That's not a question."

Dani was again startled; she thought he would have had her suck her right then. She paused for a while to come up with her third and final question... "How can I make this happen as soon as possible?"

"You can't."

Dani tried to protest, but the gag was replaced over her mouth, and the headphones placed back on her. She cried as she was placed back into her sensory deprivation prison, and the vibrators resumed their horrible teasing.

And no matter what, each time they started again, she got hope, as little as it may have been, that this was the time she would be allowed to cum. But she never was.

She tried to keep count again, as the only way to maintain her sanity. Thirty. Forty. Fifty. Blessedly, around this time they seemed to shut off for the night. She wondered, with what little of her thinking mind was left, if Michael was there the whole time, or if this was the work of some sadistic computer program he'd made. It didn't matter - she was still allowed to sleep. Occasionally, she would be awakened by one of the vibrators firing, making her moan, then hope, then whimper, then cry. But on the whole, she was finally allowed to sleep. She didn't know for how long, but it felt like an eternity of rest.

AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers