Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really got off on fucking outdoors, and I fucked her while "communing with nature" at least once a day for the last five days we were in Glenwood. Her response was even more intense the two times we were watched while I fucked her. The first time happened about a mile west of Glenwood Springs right next to the Colorado River. I had been directing her poses for quite some time. She had been bare for maybe an hour. The Colorado River is immediately adjacent to I-70, so I kept the locations and positions she posed in relatively isolated from the highway. Even so, since we could see the passengers in the cars, we knew she could have been seen. It would sort of be like standing naked a couple of feet inside a lit room with narrow windows as cars passed. The glimpse would have been extremely brief if passing motorists noticed, but this was sufficient to fully arouse Charna. Her pussy was soaked, and I finally couldn't stand it anymore. I picked a big, flat rock that had several large bushes between it and the highway, put down my camera, stripped off my shorts and underwear, and pushed into her cunt in one smooth stroke. She was flat on her back with her knees in the air, her legs spread fully and her finger inside her twat when I slid into her.

I had been stroking for just a couple of minutes when a passing car pulled over to the side of the road not far from where we were. The couple in the car got out and climbed down toward the river, probably just to stretch their legs. They were young and attractive, but only the guy wore a wedding ring. They weren't too far from us—I'd estimate no more than 75 feet—when they started climbing down the rocks toward the river. They were just talking normally and we could see them coming nearer, but I just kept pumping in Charna. I figured if she wanted me to stop, she would let me know. It is impossible for her to be quiet when I fuck her—I know there has to be a pussy-to-vocal-chord nerve connection in her body. As they approached, she kept up her standard banter only not as loudly.

Ooohhh god ooohhh honey. I love you ooohhh god aahh. They are so close….. ooohh yesss aaahhh your cock is so hard. Fuck me ooohh god I love it. We are both naked…..ooohhh god honey I love you….they could see you fucking me…. nobody has ever seen me being fucked. Ooohhh I want them to see your big cock in my cunt."

Technically, she had been seen while I fucked her in the video arcade booth, we just had no idea who was watching. She couldn't see the eyes of her audience so it was almost like they weren't there. These eyes passed within thirty or forty feet of us on their way to the river, and I couldn't believe they didn't hear Charna. I-70 is a very busy highway and the cars going by were loud, but they had come so near. They splashed around in the water for a couple of minutes.

She kept talking about them seeing her being fucked, so I decided to make them notice us. I whispered in her ear, "Charna, talk like you do in our bedroom ….. uunngg damn your cunt is hot….. talk loud enough so they can hear you."

Her moan was instantaneous and powerful. "Oooohhh god aahhh that's it…..ooohhh honey I love you. Fuck me, fuck me….. oohhh god Kirk stroke your huge cock in my pussy."

I always watched my adorable wife when I fucked her, but I kept my peripheral vision on them. Charna turned her head to look directly at them, and both of us knew immediately that her initial moan had drawn their attention. They turned and looked, and it must have taken a couple of seconds for it to sink in that they were seeing two totally naked people about 50 feet from them. It took another few seconds to realize we were fucking, but then they became very quiet and still—their full attention was focused on my gorgeous bride as I fucked her.

Charna may have increased the volume even further. "Ohhh god honey. Ooohhh yesssss fuck my cunt. Kirk they are watching us fuck…. ooohhh god aaahh I love you. I love this…..oooohhhh god ooohhh I'm so turned on."

I turned to look at them and motioned for them to come closer. He took his girl's hand and immediately started climbing toward us. Then I whispered in Charna's ear that they needed to see her come. I hooked my arm under one of her knees and pulled it up, then got in the pushup position. The sunlight displayed her beautifully smooth cunt as I pumped with a full-length stroke as slowly and as smoothly as I could. The couple was within about ten feet when Charna had a violent orgasm.

"Ooooohhhh god oooohhh they can see you fucking me…..honey I can see their eyes on my cunt…. they can see your cock inside me ….. oohhh god oohh fuck me ooohhh fuck me hard….. ooohh god shoot inside my cunt oooohh god ooohhh yessss ooohhh I love you ooohh god oohhh I'mmm commming oooohh god oooohh honey oohhh I love this oohh god."

They were intently focused on her, and that set me off too. "Uuunngg damn….. uunnngg here it comes….uuunngg." I am such an eloquent bastard.

"Oohhhh god ooohhh I love it. That's it fill me up….. ooohh god ooohhh I can feel it squirting in me…..ooohhh god oooohh I love you…..ooohh god oohh Kirk honey ooohh god I'mm still coming ooohh god oohh yesss."

After a minute or so of softening while inside her, I rolled over and lay on my back beside her. Charna was still on her back with widely splayed legs. I could see my come leaking out. Charna watched the guy's eyes as they continued to focus on her body, mostly on her cunt. I noticed the camera around his neck and thought to myself, "Maybe he was going to take some naked pictures of his girl down by the river." I didn't think he should have to leave without a good photo or two, so I said, "Charna loves being photographed if you would like a few for your album."

Charna moaned again when I said it, and if anything spread herself even further. The guy removed the lens cap and focused his camera within 15 seconds after the offer, and he probably snapped 10 pictures of us before his girlfriend took his hand and pulled him away. He was not anxious to go but didn't appear to have much choice. God, what a honeymoon. I was so much in love with my gorgeous wife.

Never once did she even try to discuss anything I had the nerve to attempt, let alone try to stop it, so I didn't know what her limit was. The experience when I fucked her in front of the couple by the river was a new plateau, however, and it was incredibly stimulating for me, both mentally and physically. We didn't speak about it, but I could feel in my bones that she had loved it even more than I did. I was scouting out potential voyeurs when it happened again. It was the last day of our honeymoon, and we were on a mountain trail a couple of miles from town. She had been naked on this trail for at least half a mile, and we had hidden her clothes where she stripped. All I had on was shorts and shoes, so she had no way to cover herself regardless of what happened. I had been photographing her both candidly and in directed poses along the way when I heard some whispers we weren't supposed to hear. I realized we were being spied upon. I looked at Charna to see if she had also heard them and I could tell she had. Her eyes twinkled with excitement and her nipples stiffened to a fully erect state. I could hear that her breath rate had quickened, and she even softly moaned. It was almost an unspoken meeting of the minds. We didn't say anything to each other about her audience, but I kept giving her posing directions that exposed her more and more. It's sometimes difficult to imagine how a fully nude girl could be more exposed; but the directions I was giving not only exposed her cunt and asshole more thoroughly, they also exposed her raw sexuality. I knew they could hear me as well as see her, and my directives progressed from "Bend over and spread your legs." To "Pinch your nipples and squeeze your tits" to "Suck your nipples" to, finally, "Finger fuck yourself until you come." Her orgasm was audibly and visually obvious, and therefore enormously arousing.

I put down my camera and began feeling her up while two young boys were stopped and partially hidden on a trail maybe 75 feet away. I played with her body for about 10 minutes, including eating her pussy and finger fucking her while facing them. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my shorts. After I removed my shoes I was as naked as Charna was. I lay on my back in the middle of the trail with my feet toward them, then told her, "Fuck yourself on my cock Charna."

She straddled me in a way that would have had her back to them as we fucked, but I said, "Turn around."

"Oohhh god aaahhhh yessss." She lowered herself onto my iron-hard cock while she squatted in their direction. I could see her backside and feel her tits, but the biggest turn on was being able to see two young boys fully concentrating on Charna's body. They had the best imaginable view of her. They could see my pole moving in and out of her pussy and they could see her tits as I squeezed them.

"Oohhh honey you're fucking me in front of them….. ooohh god I love you….. They can see your cock go in and out of my cunt….. ooohhh god oohh that's it pinch my nipples ooohh god oooh that feels so good….. ooohh god I'mmm coming already ooohh god ooohhh I don't want to stop ooohhh god ooohh.

Three guys knew, with our eyes and with our ears, when she came. While she was coming, I motioned to them that they should move closer. They came continually closer as I fucked her, and I could see relief in one set of eyes when he caught my eye and I just smiled.

"Ooohh god honey they are coming closer…..oohh I love you. I'm so hot…. oohhh you are so hard ooohhh I love your cock…. Fuck me ooohh god fuck me. They can see my cunt….oohh god I can see their erections."

They had approached to within about five feet when I said, "Take out your cocks and touch yourselves. She wants to see you come too."

They didn't even hesitate. They unzipped and pulled out their hard cocks, then began the classic masturbation stroke. They stroked as they watched us fuck.

"Ooohhh god that's it jack off for me….aaahhh fuck me fuck me ooohh my god…..mmmm you have nice cocks….ooohhh god shoot for me….aahh this is soooo hot."

I could only imagine what they were seeing. As perverted as it was, I thought that I would like to be able to see what they were seeing. Even as I fucked my beautiful bride of barely a week, I thought about trading places with one of them. I suspected both were virgins they were so young. It was really hot to watch them beat off as they watched my cock slide in and out of my bride's cunt. The taller boy, who also had the biggest cock, unbuckled his belt and let his pants and his boxers drop to his ankles. The shorter guy followed not long after.

The small cocked boy lost it first, and when he came it shot on my legs and her torso. He said, "You are beautiful…uunngg….I love your shaved pussy."

That was the trigger for Charna. She had already come twice, and all of us knew the exact moments because she had announced them, but this time she succumbed to pure lust, "Oohh god oooohhhh god aaahhh honey…..he shot his come on me. Fuck me ooohh god fuck me. They can see your cock in my cunt…..oohh god honey my favorite thing in the world is your cock….mmmm that feels so good….oohh I love you…..aaahh I love your cock in my cunt…..oohh yesss oohh god the other one is coming on me now…..ooohh god I love their come on me. Honey feel my nipples oohh harder ooohh god rub their come all over me ooohh god I love this ooohhh god ooohh oohh ooohhh god ooohh fuck me oohh god ooohhh I'mmm coming again ooohh god oohh honey oohh I love their eyes on me ooohh god."

"Uuuunnnggg damn…..uunngg I love your cunt…uunnngg here it comes." My senses had all been stimulated, just as they always were when I fucked her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, so the connection between my optic nerve and the sex center in my brain was always fully engaged. My other senses were also connected directly to my brain's sex pleasure center when I was with her. I loved how she talked while we fucked, and she was the first girl I ever screwed who gave an audio play-by-play during the act. She smelled great when she was excited, and I understood why animals were guided at such a fundamental level by the sense of smell. I loved tasting her pussy, both directly when I ate her and indirectly when I sucked her pussy juice off my fingers. I often made her taste her own pussy by kissing her at the same time I slipped a wet finger between our lips, and she licked the juice off my finger as avidly as I did. And my sense of touch was stimulated all over my body by every part of her body. Her appearance, her voice, her odor, her flavor, and her feel all contributed to the overall pleasure I received when I fucked her, but there was additional stimulation this time. I felt a jolt in my cock from watching them spurt on her. I could smell their come and smoothing it on her body was definitely arousing. Hearing them grunt and comment just added more excitement for me. My orgasm was particularly intense, just as it had been on the other occasion when we were watched, but clearly her orgasms were much more acutely magnified than mine were.

I couldn't tell how much eye contact she had made with either of them, but my guess was not very much. I didn't see them look at her face at all. I knew where her eyes would be. I had discovered early in our relationship what she looked at when she was around men. She would focus on their eyes as they watched her because being watched was her aphrodisiac, and being able to see the eyes focus on her cunt was almost as good as having a cock in it. She had both. She acknowledged when she climaxed that she had enjoyed seeing and feeling them come, but I knew it was only to insure their response to her exhibitionism was full arousal rather than to check out their equipment.

After we had all climaxed and us three guys were soft, I said,

"Would it be ok with you guys if I took a few pictures of you with Charna? We won't get you in trouble with them." Naturally, they responded favorably so I directed Charna to stand between the two boys. Their pants were still around their ankles.

"Good. Now put your arms around Charna. Charna, you put your arms around their waists. Squeeze tight so I can get you all in the picture." This was bullshit, and all of us knew it—all I had to do was move back a foot to get them all in the picture—but nobody complained about this bullshit. You could sort of see the come on her body, but I had spread most of it around with my hands. You could definitely see it dribbling out of her cunt.

The tall boy's pecker started to harden again when he touched her, and by the third photo he had a full erection. He was bold enough to let his hand drop to her tit from his arm around her neck, and Charna moaned when it touched her.

"It's ok, you can touch her tits." I was hard again too, and the shorter boy was stiff shortly after he began to feel my newlywed wife's perfect tits.

I continued to photograph them and the tall one continued to get bolder. His left arm had started on her shoulder then slipped around her neck to her tit. He had then repositioned his arm back on her shoulder when his right hand began feeling her tits. It didn't take long for him to drop his left arm to her ass while his right hand continued to squeeze her nipples. She loved bold, and this kid had it. Compared to him I was as large as Wilt Chamberlain was to me, but he still had the nerve to feel up my beautiful wife right in front of me. I admire brash, and I wasn't about to stop him. He turned toward Charna and his cock smashed against her thigh. He was just an inch or two taller than Charna, so his cock was perilously close to her cunt.

He hesitated just once. I saw him cock his head to look at me, and I could almost feel him sizing me up. I could see the instant he overcame his indecision, and once he had decided he moved quickly. It took me a few seconds to realize that three things had occurred. First, he had dropped his head to her nipple and was sucking on it. Second, he had moved his right hand that had been feeling her tits, to her cunt. Third, he had, with the left hand that had been feeling her ass, grabbed Charna's hand that had been behind his back and placed it on his cock. It was masterful! Charna moaned.

I took 34 Polaroid photos with two boys touching my naked bride, and 28 of them show Charna's tits being caressed by two young boys with very hard cocks. The last 15 show Charna being finger fucked to orgasm while she stroked a very hard young teenage boy's prick to orgasm. I pulled out about 10 photos I definitely wanted to keep, then allowed each of the boys to pick one photo.

Charna was still breathy so I knew her cunt was ready for more. I handed the Polaroid to the taller boy and asked if he would take a couple of photos of us. I showed him which button to push and where to look to frame the picture, then had Charna sink onto my cock in exactly the same manner she had when they watched us fuck earlier. He ran out of film before I filled her pussy again, but the short boy again showered us with his spunk as a trigger to both Charna's fifth and to my second orgasm.

The final fuck on my honeymoon was indeed a memorable one, and I was thrilled with my bride. It was intensely arousing to contemplate what direction our marriage would go, but I knew it wouldn't be a marriage of twice a week fucking in the dark in the missionary position at 10:30 PM.

* * * * *

I realize your time is valuable. Using your time to provide feedback is a gift to me. If you can spend the time, I will treasure the gift.

12