All Comments on 'Tell Him Valdez is Coming'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great story

Its hard finding an actual story on this site and just bang'em up with a dick tale.It was great and I hope crow has another adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sequels

More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
excellent, very well done

looking forward to your next work of "art" for this story was written with the skill of a master artist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

This story and "Deceit" are ample proof that you are much too fine for this media. You are obviously talented and well educated, perhaps self taught, but you should be writing "hard back" novels comercially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG.... A Plot!

Wow, I am truly impressed your story is actually that. I loved the plot, the revenge all of it... Truly a masterpiece. It's so rare to see a plot these days on Literotica I hope you do more with these characters and I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved this!

I was so pleased to see a story that had so much more than nonconsentual sex. The plot and characters were wonderful. Thank you!!!

Barbarian Queen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ahhh memories

Gone are the days of living under other names in strange places, but the memories remain. Stories like yours refresh them. Some of the memories are worth remembering. Well done!

erelenerelenover 16 years ago
Definately Fine Writing!

I agree that your talent is way above average for the gutter trash usually featured here. I like gutter trash just as much as the next person I'll admit, but it's nice to see some thought put into a work, some plot and character development. You have the makings of a fine author in mainstream writing, as well as fantastic erotic elements. Well done!! Hope to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yin/yang

I can't say it doesn't happen, and I can't criticize you for writing about something that might actually happen.....

But just as it would disgust me in real life, so too does it disgust me in fiction.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ONE OF THE WORST THINGS ANYBODY CAN DO

is piss off people you know nothing about, TK U MLJ LV NV

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 5 years ago
The title baited me the story hooked me

Wow a commercially viable story on a freebee site.

Excellent plot characters and writing.

Thank you!

PP

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Excellent

Interesting and intriguing story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best. Was like a short movie. Great job.

Great Job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous