All Comments on 'Tell Me'

by vqfarrold

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Very fine writing

Spare and tight, as a good short story must be. Thank you

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed this piece

Thought it was realistic, had a nice sense of mystery and suspense to it, and enjoyed the titillation of it as well. Would have enjoyed a bit more descriptive expression of what the characters (mainly the girl) looked like, but well done.

Enjoyed reading this.

MF

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 14 years ago
excellent

This was so good, so well crafted. Good writing, erotic and suspenseful. I'm straight and it made me hard.

EuridiceEuridicealmost 14 years ago
Enticingly good

This is a beautiful subtle piece of writing. It is the perfect sequel to Marion, another exquisitely erotic story. It prompted many fantasies for me. Thank you. Please keep writing. There are not many of your capabilities writing on this site.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerover 13 years ago
Nice!

Great story. Well written, and quite hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy and beautifully written

You are an amazing writer. I love reading erotic stories but am often pained by their terrible literary quality, so to come across a story like this was a real pleasure. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservqfarrold@vqfarrold
I write for my own pleasure and post my writing here in the hope that others may find some enjoyment in it too (thanks, Literotica, for providing that opportunity). Some of it springs from my fantasies, some from experience, some from suggestions of others. I try to be origi...