Temporary Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers

With coquettish movements, Erin slid the panties from her knees to her ankles, careful to never reveal more than a small flash of her lower lips. Eyes wide open, Erin stared at Samantha with her face flushed crimson. The Romanian woman was masturbating furiously, finger fucking herself with two fingers as she watched Erin strip herself naked. As Erin stood, spread her legs shoulder width apart, Samantha seemed to reach a new climax. Rocking to a rhythm only she could hear, Erin started to work her way down, grinding her hips back and forth as she slid her right hand down her abdomen. She stared at Samantha's still twirling fingers, frantically stroking her clit with one hand while her right shoved three fingers now into her pussy. As she watched Samantha's wanton self pleasure come to a climax, she brought her own hand near her over heated pussy. Erin had not cum yet that evening and was horny in the extreme. Seeing Samantha on the verge of her first vaginal only orgasm, Erin was so hot she knew she could explode in seconds. Fingers brushed her outer labia and she groaned, her knees hitting the carpeted floor as she bucked her hips.

Samantha felt her orgasm swell inside as soon as she saw Erin start to finger her own pussy, the hot brunette kneeling down in front of her, eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh, yes," Erin screamed, kneeling on the floor and looking up into Samantha's eyes. Samantha could see nothing of Erin's pussy as their blue eyes locked, near twins in color. Despite her lack of view, Samantha's head was spinning as she nearly came. Erin came all over her hand, feeling her pussy squirt cum in massive jet streams. Samantha had her own orgasm rip through her body as she saw Erin squirt all over the carpet. Her ass twitched as she watched the brunette shudder, her pussy squirting cum into the carpet, and splashing onto her parted thighs.

"You liked my ass?" Samantha asked, wiggling her hips as she watched Erin calm down from her mind blowing climax.

Erin shook her head, eyeballing the blonde Romanian woman, her tanned cheeks flushed with ecstasy. "You want my ass," Erin claimed, turning slightly as she showed the profile of one of her tight globes to Samantha. "I loved your ass clenching around my tongue," Erin said, "Imagine how amazing it will feel," Erin continued, turning slightly to kneel in front of her friend, her ass sticking into the air.

"I'm going to make you scream," Samantha cried, jumping off the couch, vibrator in hand. She knelt down next to Erin and bent over her spread melons. Tongue extended, Samantha licked up a line of sweat from Erin's buttocks, then positioned the dildo at the entrance to Erin's cunt. Her tongue extended, Samantha started to lick Erin's asshole, working the dildo inside her wet cunt in tandem. "Cum for me," Samantha moaned, removing her tongue for a brief moment before continuing her anal assault. Erin's pussy and ass became the center of her existence, the hot, wet stimulation driving her to the breaking point. Just as she was about to cum, Erin felt Samantha press the dildo into her pussy, the phallus easily parting her soaked labia. Feeling like screaming, Erin was in total ecstasy as the dildo started to vibrate inside her overheated cunt, while Samantha resumed her anal pounding. Reaching back with one hand, Erin gripped Samantha's head, forcing the Romanian woman to press her face tightly into her ass crack. Pushing the vibrator in and out of Erin's pussy, Samantha started to lick and suck at her ass more intently.

Groaning, Erin rocked her ass back into Samantha's face as she experienced her second orgasm of the evening. Her ass was convulsing around Samantha's tongue as she came, the vibrator still humming along as it buzzed in and out of her twitching mound. With a small cry, Erin started to buck her hips in bigger motions, grabbing her nipple with one hand and Samantha's golden locks with the other. As she came, Erin continued to push Samantha's face into her ass crack, loving the feeling of Samantha's wet, stiff tongue. Erin kept bucking her hips, forcing Samantha's face into her ass crack, as she came and after. "Keep licking," Erin moaned, feeling Samantha's tongue slide deeper into her rectum.

For a moment, Samantha was lost in eating and sucking Erin's ass, feeling wave after wave of orgasm rock through the hot brunette. When Erin started pulling on her hair, Samantha felt even more excited, loving that Erin was so demanding of her tongue. Licking her ass, Samantha kept burying her face in Erin's crack, determined to drive her wild, to more and more climaxes. Tongue extended, Samantha tongue fucked Erin's ass, just as the other woman had done to her at the start of their erotic play. With Erin's anus twitching around her tongue, Samantha kept sliding it in and out of Erin's anal ring with abandon, breathing hard through her nose, loving the scent of sex in the air. After moments, she felt the other woman twitch in a second climax with her tongue buried in her backdoor. Samantha grabbed the dildo with her left hand, still vibrating deep inside Erin's twitching pussy, to improve her balance. Satisfied she was stable, tongue still flicking in and out of Erin's anus, Samantha grabbed Erin's ass cheek with one hand then spanked her, hard.

Shuddering, Erin felt Samantha spank her ass all the way from her toes to her hair, loving the sensation of being dominated. "Hit me," Erin demanded, moving her ass down and laying nearly flat on the ground. "Spank it," Erin ranted, until Samantha started to whack her ass with her open palm. Slapping her buttocks with her right hand, Samantha felt herself grow wild with lust, whacking her friend's hot butt. Each connection of her palm with the brunette's flesh aroused her more and more, while the stinging sensation in her palm caused her hand to tingle. Erin was so lost in blissful ecstasy, each smack of the Romanian's palm on her buttock felt like a mini orgasm, her body unable to hold still underneath the pain and pleasure.

Kneeling down, Samantha stopped spanking Erin and instead started to knead her buttocks with both hands, working them in concentric circles, exposing and then covering her intimate flesh with her tight globes. Giving Erin a playful slap, not nearly as hard as her spanking of a moment before, Samantha started to grind her hot mound into the other woman, as if she was fucking her. Samantha moaned, loving the feeling of her pussy grinding into Erin's ass as she rocked back and forth, fingers working in parallel to pinch her perky, pink nipples. Erin spread her legs slightly on the floor as Samantha started to grind into her, widening her legs enough to expose her slick crack. With her head tilted back, Samantha paid no attention to the brunette woman she was grinding against, lost in her own feelings of lust for the moment.

"Samantha," Erin groaned, clenching and unclenching her buttocks, "Fuck me, oh, fuck my ass," Erin practically squealed, her voice rising in pitch. "I want you to make me cum with that huge dildo, shove it into my backdoor."

Samantha heard Erin's pleading as she continued to please herself, grinding her pussy down onto the back of Erin's thigh. Her cunt was so wet it left a trail of cum on the back of Erin's leg, glistening in the dim night. Satisfied she had teased Erin enough, Samantha slowed her grinding and looked around for the dildo. Locating the flesh colored shaft, she grabbed it and swiftly positioned it at the entrance to Erin's wet, puckered hole. "Oh, yes," Erin moaned, feeling the tip of the massive dildo barely part her rear most opening. "Give it to me."

Pushing hard, the Romanian woman slid the phallus a quarter of the way inside Erin's backdoor, watching intently as the fake cock stretched her ass open wide. The brunette's sphincter was pulled open as wide as it looked like it would go, her anal ring stretched tight around the flesh colored dildo. Samantha twisted her wrist, activating the vibration function as she slid the cock deeper into Erin's backdoor. Erin was still laying flat on the floor, her legs spread to give Samantha access to her asshole, while Samantha fucked her harder and harder with the dildo. In moments, the fleshy phallus was penetrating her to the hilt, bottoming out from each long thrust.

Arching her back slightly, Erin felt fulfilled like never before. The hot, searing penetration of the dildo had lit her up like nothing else. Groaning, she bucked her hips in a vain attempt to impale herself further on the fake cock. Grinning, Samantha repositioned herself while the dildo was firmly embedded inside Erin's rectum. In moments, she was laying down behind her friend, on her back with her head tilted towards the brunette's dripping pussy. "Move your hips," Samantha commanded, slapping Erin's ass with her free hand as she gave the dildo a twist, still hilt deep in her rectum. Groaning, Erin pulled in her knees and lifted her ass off the carpet, loving the sensation as the muscles in her buttocks spread her anus even wider. Her sphincter stretched further than it had been before, Erin arched her back, loving every inch of the dildo vibrating in her ass. She felt like the throbbing, pounding cock was moving her entire universe, every sensation in her body laser focused on the massive rod's pulsating rhythm.

Grinning, the Romanian slid her head backwards, just beneath Erin's dripping cunt. She continued to slid the dildo in and out of Erin's ass, as far as she could go, as her mouth neared the dripping wet lips of Erin's labia. Opening wide, Samantha engulfed Erin's entire pussy in her mouth, running her lips along the labia as her mouth closed in on the top of her mound. Erin was kneeling with her ass in the air, and Samantha's head buried in her pussy. The orgasm that had been building deep within her started to expand slowly, like a rolling wave.

Pleasure crested over her as Erin's ass clenched tight around the dildo, buried deep in her buttocks. Samantha twisted her wrist, moving the vibrator into the fastest setting, which rotated the shaft just slightly. "Oh, oh, oh," Erin gasped, her thighs twitching. The movement of the dildo deep in her ass started to swivel around and around on her g-spot, with Samantha's lips finding her sensitive clit. The Romanian woman licked and sucked at Erin's clit while she felt the other woman start to cum again. The dildo stopped moving inside Erin's tight backdoor, so Samantha turned it on rotate, the shaft designed to twirl and stimulate the g-spot from inside. Samantha felt Erin's pussy spurt cum, too, the sweet nectar splashing on her cheeks and chin. Licking faster, Samantha started to gobble up the sweet juices, biting and nibbling at Erin's labia as she did.

A second orgasm followed the first as the dildo kept stroking her g-spot, deep inside her anal cavity. Erin had never felt so fulfilled, so completely satisfied in her life. Every time the dildo rotated to hit her g-spot again, she felt her insides melt and her mind explode in bliss. Searing white heat pounded her brain in a rhythm to match the circling dildo, vibrating her ass. Samantha's mouth was also driving her crazy, the Romanian woman expertly stimulating her pussy and sucking her clit deep inside her mouth. Erin bucked her hips over and over, losing track of time, of space, as she climaxed again and again, not stopping for nearly a half hour, riding Samantha's face with her pussy and feeling the dildo vibrate in circles deep inside her ass.

When Erin finally stopped cumming, Samantha withdrew the dildo from her ass and got up off the floor. "That was amazing," Samantha said, purring. "I'll need to do that again." Erin was so completely in a daze from climaxing so hard, so many times, she could only nod, swallowing hard. She had never been with a lover so insatiable, so dirty, her mind was still reeling over the experience as felt herself drift off.

jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers
12