Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that was…different! I hoped you liked the show." Ginger said with a grin on her face as she raised herself back up and showed Kenny the whip handle as she pulled it out of her pussy.

"Shit it was fucking awesome honey!" Kenny said with a smile. He could now feel his cock as it was totally engorged and swollen by her act. But Ginger gave him a sly look and a broader grin.

"Honey? Aren't I your mistress, slave? I think you need to be shown your proper place." Ginger said, and then moved up his body till she was next to his face. Kenny watched her as she looked down at him. "As punishment slave, clean this and clean it well!" Ginger said as she brought the whip handle to his lips. Kenny didn't hesitate as he stuck out his tongue and began licking her juices off of the handle. In fact he could hardly consider what she wanted now, as punishment as he licked the whip clean of her pussy cum. Ginger watched him as he licked the handle clean.

"I think you're taking too much pleasure in your task slave, so maybe I should give you a new task. Lets say, cleaning up from the source of the mess!" Ginger said and moved her body around and straddled his head, her face toward his lower body as she squatted over his head and lowered herself onto his mouth. "Now lick me clean slave!" Ginger moaned out as she felt her hot, dripping pussy as it kissed her husbands lips. "Oh god yes…lick my pussy slave!" Ginger groaned out through clenched teeth as she felt Kenny's tongue begin to penetrate into her, and she started to grind her hips into his mouth.

"Mmmpphh!" Ginger heard Kenny moan as he really began to lick her quickly and she could tell that he was enjoying this as much as she was herself. She ground her horny pussy even more onto his tongue, as she knelt down to get a better angle and found her face very close to his up thrust cock, which loamed before her. She reached forward and gripped it inside her fist tightly, squeezing it at the base to make the head of it flare, and turn an angry reddish purple. "Oh my slave, it seems you've injured yourself and now it's all swollen…would you like your mistress to kiss it and make it better?" Ginger asked playfully, teasing her husband as she leaned forward and swiping her tongue across the swollen head as she waited for his response.

"Mmmuuummhhuumm." Was all Ginger heard from Kenny, but she felt him nod his head in agreement as she smiled looking at his cock, as it twitched as if agreeing with the request.

"I kinda thought you would agree." She murmured and leaning forward, engulfed as much of his cock into her throat as she could. Now both of them moaned out in unison as the other sucked and licked each other. In mere moments Ginger could feel her husband begin to thrust his hips up to meet her mouth, and guessed that he was close to cumming as his movements increased. She also felt her pussy begin to quiver as she drew close to another orgasm.

"Slave, are you getting ready to explode?" Ginger asked as she pulled her slobber covered lips from her husband's engorged member and rose up slightly as she glanced back at him. She felt a few short and quick nods of agreement between her legs and she smiled. "Well I'm not quite ready for you to get relief quite yet!" Ginger uttered as she rose up off of him and pulled her hips up off his face as she began to get up. She looked back and down at Kenny's face, seeing the surprise and bewilderment plain to see. Not being able to help herself, Ginger began to laugh, finding his shocked expression humorous.

"Ah damn Ginger!" Kenny muttered in exasperation at his wife's actions. He quickly regretted his words as he looked at her face, which became almost a mask as he looked at her.

"My oh my, I guess I'm not doing a good job of training you to be subservient, slave. Should I change how I am doing it…lets say by whipping you raw…" Ginger said looking at her husband, her face a blank wall as she reached down and picked the whip off the bedding from where she had placed it earlier. She looked at it, then him. "No, I don't think that would quite do the trick, and I wouldn't want to really hurt my prized slave, would I?" Ginger said as she then seemed to stare off as if thinking. She then looked back at Kenny and smiled at him. "I got it; I have the perfect punishment and training!" Ginger uttered loudly, as she looked down at him. Kenny was wondering what she was going to do, when she leaned down and gabbed his member in hand and brought her knees down and quickly aligning herself with it…impaled herself on his cock!

Kenny felt himself in heaven as she pushed herself complete onto his cock and he felt his balls as they meet her pussy lips…quickly making them drenched. Kenny was wondering how she could call this any type of punishment, until he noticed she wasn't doing anything but sitting there, with his cock buried deep inside of her. He looked at her in puzzlement and she laughed at him again as she watched his face.

"You really are easy to read slave. As you have noticed, I am not fucking you, and you WILL not try and fuck me! You also will NOT orgasm while you're inside of me unless I say so. If you try and fuck me, or if you do orgasm…hell, if you do anything I don't want you to do, I will leave you handcuffed for the rest of the day and night! Do you understand slave?" Ginger asked him as she looked directly into his face and stared at him.

"Yes...yes, Mistress." Kenny said softly, not quite believing what his wife was doing. While he remained hard and figured that eventually she was going to let him cum, Kenny, was not quite fully enjoying his domination experience. He had never quite seen his wife act this…uncaring.

"Good then slave. Now that you agree with the conditions, I hope you enjoy the show." Ginger said as she smiled at him. Kenny was asking himself what show she meant then watched as she began running her hands over her upper body, over the leather. She then slid her hands up and unsnapped the leather bra portion of the suit and tossed it to one side of the bed. Ginger then began massaging her breasts as she still stared down at her husbands face. Kenny could also feel her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching, and Kenny then figured that she was going to use his buried member as just a sort of dildo and get herself off on it. "It feels so good, me rubbing my tits and pinching my nipples!" Ginger groaned out as she moved her fingers to her nipples and began to play with, squeeze, and pull them. Kenny groaned aloud as he watched his wife and felt her pussy grabbing his cock vigorously. Ginger watched his face as she continued to milk his cock with her pussy, and she grinned knowing how much it was tempting him to cum.

"I see you like my show, well maybe I should put on a play for my wonderful slave. Let's see, once upon a time there was this horny mother, who had a son. And this mother dreamt every day of her son, of his big hard cock and how it would feel inside her hot, wet pussy!" Ginger moaned out to her husband as she reached down and began to play with her clit, pushing it against Kenny's cock in the process. Kenny's heart jumped into his throat as he heard and watched his wife as she spoke. "And she kept imagining what it would feel like when he shot his hot gallons of cum deep inside her pussy, even into her womb….even making her pregnant!" Ginger groaned out, she then gasped as she felt Kenny's cock start to buck inside her.

"Ahhh god!" Kenny grunted out as a strong orgasm rushed upon him without warning after listening to Gingers words and feeling her pussy gripping him like a glove. He tried to stop himself, but it was too late as he started feeling the cum blowing out of his balls and shooting deep into his wife's body. He bucked his hips into her instinctively as he came, trying to get every millimeter of himself into her. Ginger was also taken off guard with Kenny's orgasm and she being close to cumming as well, started to cum as she felt and knew her husband was cumming inside her.

"Ahh yes….yes…AHHHHHH!" Ginger screamed out as a strong orgasm tore through her. Her pussy continued to milk her husbands shooting cock as he thrust even deeper each second he came. Ginger gave one final grunt and dropped forward on her hands, resting above her husband as she tried to catch her breath. She felt her husbands thrusting slow, and then stop as he ran out of steam as well. She started to feel his member as it began to shrink inside of her and she then remembered she hadn't wanted him to cum…not inside her and not now at all!

"Slave! I told you not to cum until I COMMANDED you too! I never gave you permission to cum!" Ginger uttered as she rose back up and stared at him. Kenny was still breathing heavily as he looked up at her, and was a bit speechless. He didn't mean to mess up her plans, but he really couldn't help himself. He didn't know what to say…so he just shrugged as best he could and gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry mistress…but you talking about that just got me too excited." Kenny blurted out, in hopes to not ruin his wife's mind set. Ginger then began too grin at him.

"So slave, me describing what could happen between a naughty mother and son excited you that much that you had to cum?" Ginger asked him, a whimsical look on her face as she continued to grin at him. Kenny smiled at her, guessing she wasn't mad now and hoping the playing would continue. He nodded his head in reply.

"Yes, very much so mistress." He said, and saw her grin grow even broader.

"So you really would like it say if I, being a mother, were to walk down the hall one day, throw open my sons door and offer my body to him?" Ginger purred as she asked him the question, and she knew his response before he said anything do to the fact that she felt his cock jerk and start to fill again with new life as it was still inside her.

"God yes Ginger…uhhh mistress, I would love to see that!" Kenny said, his lust again rising as his wife talked.

"You would really want me to grab my sons cock and suck it with my mouth, making him cum, and drinking it till his balls were empty?" Ginger continued as she felt his cock returning to fullness. She began to really breathe hard as she knew her husband really wanted her to fuck their son.

"God yes, I really want too see you suck that gigantic cock of his!" Kenny grunted out as his cock reached full hardness and he again felt her pussy as Ginger began rocking her hips over him.

"You sure you really want our son…our Nick, to fuck my tight pussy? It won't be so tight after he pounds it and cums deep inside me, deeper then you have ever been before." Ginger said as she watched her husbands face for reaction, a broad grin on her lips as she rocked her body back and forth, feeling his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, which was soaking wet from her juices and his dripping cum.

"Yes Ginger, I want you to fuck our son…fuck his brains out! And how could that huge cock not stretch you!" Kenny uttered, with a chuckle, caught up in her giddiness as he started to think he might cum again shortly if she kept up the motion and talking she was currently doing. But Ginger stopped at his answer, moving her face closer to his as she looked into her eyes.

"Ok then Kenny, you get your wish. I will fuck Kenny! I might even have his baby if he wants me to have one!" Ginger murmured, then quickly pulled herself off his body and got off the bed. Kenny was stunned at her proclamation, partly because he thought she was simply role-playing as before and partly because he wondered what the fuck she was doing getting off of him now.

"Ginger…where are you going?" Kenny said, confused and watching his wife as she reached the door to the kitchen.

"I've got a surprise for you dear…or should I say, slave." Ginger said teasingly as she opened the door and walked out into the kitchen and beyond his sight. Kenny flopped his head back on the bed, wondering what his wife was doing. Just seconds after he did so he heard her boots back in the kitchen and looked up at his wife, about to ask what she was doing when she began to talk. "And here's your present, slave!" Ginger said, and then stepped back into the bedroom and away from the doorway just as another female walked into the opening. Kenny did a double take as he saw the young teacher named Linda as she stepped into the bedroom. Kenny could see she was dressed in an incredibly erotic red teddy, stockings and shoes. After a few seconds, what his wife had said about Linda started to sink into his head.

"Ginger…what do you mean, she's my present?" Kenny asked his wife, though his eyes were still on the wonderfully sexy, teacher. He could see Linda was breathing incredibly fast and that she was deeply flushed. Ginger didn't answer him, but just looked over at Linda.

"Bitch…answer my slaves question, since this does concern you!" Ginger said with a humorous harshness in her voice. Linda whipped her head around to look at Ginger, and Kenny thought she was going to tell his wife to jump in a lake. Then Linda slumped her shoulders slightly and sighed, and when Kenny saw her bring her face back up to look at him she had a grin on her face as if she now accepted what was happening…even enjoying it.

"I am yours for tonight, to do with as you please and what you tell me to do…except let you out of the cuffs." Linda said as she looked at Kenny, then at Ginger to she if she had said what she had been instructed correctly.

"Just for tonight?" Ginger asked her, looking at Linda with a supremely confident smile on her face. Kenny saw Linda look as if she was going to speak out again, then she just sighed and looked at him yet again.

"Not only tonight, but whenever my new mistress commands." Linda said, hoping her answer would satisfy Ginger. She looked over at Ginger who nodded her head, a big grin gracing her lips. Linda sighed again, and then looked back at Kenny who had such a shocked look on his face that Linda burst out in laughter as did Ginger after looking over at her husband. Kenny, knowing they were laughing at him, blushed deeply and felt very exposed…being naked and cuffed to the bed as he was.

"What the hell is going on?" Kenny asked, feeling lost. He had heard Linda's proclamation, but he still had trouble fully comprehending what was going down. The two women looked at each other and continued to chuckle. Ginger moved closer to him and knelt on the bed next to her husband and looked him as he watched her.

"Honey…it's quite simple, she's going to keep you company, and satisfied while I do what you wanted…fuck our son!" Ginger stated to him, a smile covering her face the whole time. Kenny looked at Linda then back to Ginger.

"You're seriously going to fuck Nick? But he's not here now, are you going to wait till after he gets home from the movies…" Kenny said, but was interrupted by Ginger.

"Kenny, he didn't go to the movies tonight. He waited till I called him on his cell phone and is right now in his room, waiting for me to come to him!" Ginger told her husband and could see full comprehension dawn on her husbands face.

"You mean you set this all up? Planned on cuffing me and having Linda here so you could fuck Nick? How long …were you planning this before I suggested it to you, or…" Kenny said, and again was cut off as Ginger placed her fingers over his lips.

"Isn't this what you wanted honey, for me to fuck Nick. No, I never thought about it till you placed the thought there…NEVER! But Nick came up with the plan this morning after I sucked his cock!" Ginger announced proudly to her husband. Both Kenny and Linda gasped at her words. Kenny because he would have honestly have said Ginger would probably never have had sex with their son, and Linda because, she would have thought Ginger would have told her.

"You sucked his cock this morning? Holy shit! Why didn't you tell me? Holy shit!" Kenny said incredibly. He was more turned on then ever before, but also a bit angry that his wife would not tell him…maybe even lie to him. Ginger looked at him and could almost tell what he was thinking by his expression.

"I'm sorry Kenny, but Nick wanted it this way for the first time…ah hell…you're the one who wanted this so bad and kept bringing it up and making me think about it! You deserve what you get! Now Kenny…I'm going to fuck our son!" Ginger said a bit angrily as she rose off the bed and looked at Linda. "And you…you will please my husband or be seriously punished later! Count on it! Now, if I'm not mistaken, my husbands cock needs a good cleaning…so get to it!" Ginger told Linda, sounding a bit angry, but at whom, neither Kenny nor Linda could tell. Ginger then walked to the door leading to the hallway and turned back to her husband. "Just remember Kenny…you have a promise to keep, which I will collect later!" Ginger uttered, then immediately closed the door behind her as she entered the hallway. Kenny looked at Linda as she stood there, and saw that she was blushing deeply.

"Umm…I have to say Linda…damn you look fucking hot in that outfit!" Kenny said, trying to break the uncomfortable air that was in the room. But he did think the young teacher was incredibly sexy…maybe even more then Ginger. He then thought that Ginger could have done much worse to keep him company while she and Nick fucked. His heart and dicked lurched at the thought she was really going to do it, though both for different reasons. Linda s head perked up at his compliment, a slight smile forming on her face.

"Thank you Mr. Sooner…uumm…Kenny. I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous, and this is so….weird!" Linda uttered, her voice trembling. With Ginger next to her, she was more confident or maybe just intimidated and it was easier to do what the wife wanted while she was there, but now…

"It's ok Linda, I'd give you a hug but I'm kinda…well." Kenny smiled at her as he raised his hands up toward her. Linda smiled and chuckled slightly at his gesture.

"So I see." Linda said, laughing slightly as she looked at him, but still stood where she had been while Ginger was in the room.

"Well, since I can't, why don't you come over here and give me a hug?" Kenny suggested, honestly trying to make this woman comfortable. He could see that she was scared over the situation and he was feeling uncomfortable as well…his cock having softening awhile ago and it being mostly limp now. Linda looked at him hesitantly, then smiled a bit broader as she nodded her head and walked slowly to the side of the bed. She stopped at the edge though, wondering how to hug him without it feeling sexual to her, having to kneel on top of him or such. Kenny, guessing what she was thinking, had already thought of a suggestion.

"Linda why don't you crawl onto the bed and lay next to me, then you can roll beside me and snuggle...I promise I won't try anything. Hahahaha I couldn't even if I wanted to…again…no hands!" Kenny laughed as again he flopped his hands around, causing Linda to chuckle some more. She nodded her head and lay down on the bed and very carefully slid toward him while making sure to not touch his legs …or member. She knew that Ginger would be mad if she knew how she was acting now…she was suppose to be 'cleaning' her husband, but Linda just couldn't do that now without Ginger there to intimidate her. But she did move close to him and hesitating for a second as she looked at him, laid her head on his outstretched arm and apprehensively placed her hand on his chest.

"I promise Linda I won't bite you. Come one, it'll do both of us some good…just wrap your arm around me and give me a big hug." Kenny suggested as he glanced down at her. Linda raised her head and looked at his face, as if judging his sincerity. She then slowly moved her arm over his chest, wrapping it around him and then laid her head into him as she began to hug him. Kenny felt her hug grew from tender to fierce as her grip became almost desperate. Kenny soon had trouble breathing and gave a dry gasp for air, causing Linda to break the embrace. Linda looked him and smiled.