Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry!" Linda said, knowing in her nervousness she had hugged him with all her strength. He grinned at her and nodded.

"Its ok, just don't squeeze the stuffing out of me, but its ok." Kenny said to her and she seemed to ease up even more. She lay her head down once more on his chest and rested there. Kenny wondered what he was going to do with this mostly strange woman. He then thought about that right now, his wife and son were having some form of sex just a few ten feet away. Kenny felt his cock lurch slightly and begin to fill yet again now that he was no longer feeling quite so uncomfortable with Linda just standing there. He then looked down at her, and noticed her back and looking down saw her ass as the thong from the red teddy went between her ass cheeks and Kenny found himself staring at her lithe body and felt his cock give an even bigger jerk as it filled to hardness.

Linda was trying to calm herself as she rested her head on Kenny's chest, wondering what she was going to do and how she could get herself out of this situation, without Ginger getting her in trouble. She was facing down Kenny body and had been staring at his limp member and thinking it was bigger then her husbands. Linda then noticed it move, and then watched as it began to grow. She stared in fascination having only really looked closely at her husbands cock before in the past…with Nick she hadn't really watched it, just used it. But she watched as Kenny's member grew before her and was soon too full hardness. She then thought about why he got hard again. She lifted her head up and looked back at Kenny. Kenny could guess the reason…it being right in front of her and him.

"Sorry about that…sometimes it has a mind of its own." Kenny offered in way of explanation as he looked down at her and smiled.

"Did I cause…did you get hard because of me?" Linda asked as she looked back into his face.

"Yes, I'm sorry…I just couldn't help looking at your body. You're very beautiful! Sorry about my hard-on, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Kenny told her as he looked down at her and saw a smile on her lips.

"You really think I'm beautiful? Well I think….I think you have a nice cock!" Linda uttered with a smile, but blushed a deep red and turned her head away from him as she laid it back down on his chest. Her bluntness made Kenny grin and he silently chuckled for a second. He had a sudden thought and muttered it aloud.

"Well, I know if my hands were loose, I would love to run them over that wonderful ass of yours!" Kenny said as he looked down at the back of her head and then down her body. He heard her giggle as she lay on his chest. She then lifted her head again and looked back at him, a broad smile across her face. She seemed to hesitate for a second then she spoke to him.

"Would you like to have a closer look at it?" Linda asked very seriously, blushing deeply as she looked at him. Kenny gave her, his best shit eating grin.

"Hell yes I would!" Kenny muttered as he looked at her. Her watched as she quietly rose up on the bed and then looked at him again as she stood on her knees before him. He nodded at her, telling her again, he wanted her to do so. She then quickly threw her leg over his body and straddled his chest, her ass sticking up in the air…also pointed right at his face. Kenny gazed at her very luscious ass as she offered it for his viewing. He heard her giggling as he saw her bouncing her body slightly.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this! I honestly want you to look at my ass!" Linda said as she glanced back at him and giggled more. "I came here because your wife forced me too, but I'm doing this because I want too….I want too." She muttered to herself not believing what she was saying as she rambled on.

"Well, is there anything else you 'want' to do…I can't stop you, my hands are currently held up!" Kenny replied with a chuckle as he again looked at her ass which rested maybe 8 inches from his face. "Jesus your ass is awesome!" He further commented as he seriously thought her ass looked better then Gingers.

"Yes, there is something I want…I want to do this for you…" Linda moaned aloud then quickly dipped her head down and engulfed the head of his hard cock, which loomed before her face.

"Oh fuck!" Kenny uttered loudly, not expecting this shy young teacher to do what she was now doing. He could feel it as her mouth nursed on the knob of his cock and felt the suction she was now applying to his member. He then felt her tongue as she began to flick quickly over and into the hole of his cock. "Oh my god Linda, that feels good!" Kenny groaned out as he closed his eyes and felt this young women really begin to work his cock. He was startled when she stopped and lifted her body off of his. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, his cock now feeling the cool air on his wet cock as she looked down at him.

"You have to lick me! I'm so fucking horny!" Linda groaned out as she practically tore off her red thong and tossed it on the floor. She again lowered her body to his, again straddling his head…only this time lowering her pussy to his mouth. Kenny groaned when he saw that juicy slit being lowered to his mouth, and quickly began tonguing it when she rested her pussy against his mouth. He then felt her lips as they again wrapped around his engorged member and he really speed up as he licked her. He also felt her do the same, with her bobbing her head quickly over the knob of his cock. He moaned very loudly, and began biting lightly over her clit, taking it into his mouth and pulling it slightly. He noticed a definite reaction as he did so.

"Ahhh god yes…oh my god, bite me! Oh my god that feels sooo fuckin gooddd!" Linda hissed out as she popped her mouth off of his cock and raised up on her arms, her whole body trembling as Kenny assaulted her pussy with his mouth. He then began to stab into her with his tongue as deep as he could and then flicking down to swipe over her clit with each return stroke. He felt Linda, as she began pushing her ass further back at him and he started getting his tongue even deeper on her.

"Ahhh yes…ahhh yes…aahhh…that's…it…there…mmmmm!" Linda muttered, getting close to an orgasm on Kenny's tongue. Kenny planned the timing and again took her clit between his teeth and softly bit it and twisted it, as he turned his head. "AHHHHH shhhh…ARRGGHHH!" Linda screamed out, beginning to cum as Kenny bit and pulled her clit in his teeth. Linda pushed back on Kenny's mouth harder and he let go with his teeth as he resumed tonguing into her slit. She bucked a few more times against his mouth, and then she let her body collapse on top of his and her ass rested on his chest. Kenny smiled as he caught his breath as Linda was no longer trying to smother him. He could feel his cock throb, as it rested next to her neck. He felt the young teacher as she lay there on top of him, panting. She then suddenly got off of him and straddled his hips.

"I need you to fuck me Kenny…I need a cock real bad inside of me!" Linda panted out, still out of breath as she rubbed her pussy up and down the length of his member, but never putting it inside herself…asking permission first as she looked at him. Kenny chuckled as he figured out her expression and her hesitation to just slide onto him.

"Linda, my hands are tied girl…use me like you want to! Hell…somehow I don't think I'll dislike it." Kenny said with a chuckle as he looked at her. Linda smiled at him, like a school girl being told she never had to go to school again. She then threw her head back and laughed aloud, then looked at him again, still grinning.

"Hmm, you really are tied up! I was so nervous before that I never fully thought about it that way. You're tied up! Well…handcuffed anyway." Linda chuckled as she looked at him and then raised her chest up as she sat up as she straddled Kenny's midriff.

"Yes Linda, I'm cuffed…why, what are you thinking about in that head of yours?" Kenny asked her, noticing a thoughtful look on the young teachers face. Linda giggled at his question then smiled at him.

"Oh, I was just thinking about this…" Linda said as she rose off him and moved her body around and again straddled his head. Kenny looked on her very wet pussy yet again and was thinking she had said she wanted to be fucked…as was he.

"Linda, we already…" Kenny started to say as Linda lowered her hips to his mouth, again forcing contact between her pussy and his lips. Linda figured out what Kenny was thinking she was about to do.

"Uh-uh…not my pussy…I want you to lick here…" Linda said as she rose further up on him and Kenny found his nose and mouth facing the hot teacher's asshole. Despite his being able to barely breathe, Kenny laughed aloud.

"You want me to tongue your ass Linda?" Kenny asked still chuckling, as he stared at her beautiful ass which was fully before him.

"Oh my god Kenny…god yes, please Kenny tongue my ass!" Linda pleaded, as she held her hips in place, hoping Gingers husband would comply. Linda almost jumped in the air when she actually felt his tongue against her ass, and felt it as Kenny began licking over her hole. "Shit, Kenny…that feels so fucking good!" Linda uttered as her pussy spasmed, finally feeling a tongue on the one area she had always wanted one on.

"Well I just hope you don't actually shit…but Ginger likes her ass licked too, so just enjoy it girl." Kenny muttered, then quickly leaned back in and began running his tongue over her ass. Kenny could hear Linda as she started moaning louder, and then begin to pant. Kenny laved over her ass and hole and then finally forced his tongue into the young teacher's nether region. Linda's body shot up and her torso went board stiff as a strong orgasm tore through her body.

"OHH GOD! OH GOD! Ahhh….ahhh…AARRGGHH!" Linda screamed out as her body shook and bucked against Kenny's mouth as her orgasm rushed upon her and she felt her pussy spasm as she came. But even while cumming, Linda subconsciously made sure she didn't move her body too much as to break her contact with Kenny's sweet tongue. And even as Linda started to come down quickly from one orgasm, yet another began in her.

"Ahhh yes….yes….aahhh…ooohhh….ahhh shhittt!" Linda cried out loudly as another orgasm started in her ass and pussy, rushing threw her body. Linda bucked her ass against Kenny's still licking tongue till she couldn't stand it no more, finally collapsing her knees and dropping her body down across his. Linda landed on him, her breasts making a warm home for Kenny's very hard cock as she panted and tried to slow her heart as her body still jerked. Linda and Kenny both lay there and were trying to catch their breath when they heard a soft puffing noise. It took a second for them to realize that with her asshole having been opened a bit by Kenny's tongue, that Linda couldn't quite stop the rush of air from her body.

"Oh my god Kenny, I'm so sorry about that!" Linda said, feeling so embarrassed that she had been unable to control doing that. Kenny broke out laughing.

"It's ok Linda. It happens to Ginger sometimes after I have done that to her. Hell, once she ripped one right on my nose. Now that was an experience." Kenny said as he continued to chuckle. Linda laughed as her head lay between his legs. She rose up on her hands and looked back at him laughing.

"Still, I'm sorry I did that…but, thank you. Oh my god…and thank you for tonguing me…I've always wanted that done!" Linda said smiling, as she rose off him and turned facing him as she lay on him, face to face. Linda lay there and smiled at him as she stared at his face. Kenny smiled back and watched as she kept staring at him.

"What's up…do I have a big zit or something" Kenny asked jokingly as he looked at her. Linda laughed at him.

"I was just thinking how lucky your wife is too have you, you're really nice!" Linda said as she looked at him. Kenny grinned at her.

"Why, because I lick her ass…or yours?" Kenny asked with a smile. Linda smiled back, but Kenny could tell she was serious.

"Maybe… but its just the feeling I get off of you is all. You seem…I don't know…real nice is all." Linda said, not quite sure herself what she meant as she looked at him. Kenny smiled at her, pleased that the beautiful young teacher thought of him as "nice".

"Thank you Linda." Kenny replied. He then started chuckling. Linda looked at him, her eyes looking confused as too why he was laughing. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about what's really happening here. You're here because Ginger is screw our son and she needed you to keep me occupied. It's just…it's pretty strange, and I must say kinda different than what I had pictured happening." Kenny said as he continued to chuckle softly. Linda frowned slightly at him.

"What…so you don't like me?" Linda asked, thinking that he meant he would rather have Ginger on top of him now. Kenny looked at her and shook his head.

"No, not that. I do like you…hell you're very beautiful, even more then Ginger is. Its just…just I feel different now thinking that she's really doing it with Nick. That's fucked up huh?" Kenny said as he looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. Linda stared back then laughed slightly.

"You did want her to fuck Nick, didn't you? And…what's up with that? How could you seriously want your wife to fuck your son?" Linda asked him, very curious as to his answer. Again Kenny shrugged.

"It excited me…thinking about her fucking him. I can't say why it did…still does, but now…I'm thinking if I really fucked up and shouldn't have done that." Kenny replied to her as he looked at her face. Linda looked back, and then gave him a huge grin.

"You really think I'm more beautiful then your wife?" Linda asked him, a sly grin on her face. Kenny chuckled at her expression.

"Yes I do…and don't you dare tell her that I said that please!" Kenny said with a smile, but Linda could tell he was being serious. Linda grinned even more, and Kenny then felt her start to slide her body back and forth over his.

"You know, you're a lot bigger then my husband. I think I could get used to you being inside me!" Linda purred as she smiled at him, an intense look on her face that scared Kenny… as well as exciting him. Kenny felt it as she rubbed her wet pussy lips across the shaft of his cock. Kenny shivered as he looked at her face, partly afraid of how intense this woman was looking at him…sort of like a tiger about to tear into her prey.

"I'm not as big as Nick." Kenny said matter of fact, knowing Linda had fucked his son. Linda nodded at him and smiled.

"Yes, and my pussy was sore as hell all yesterday as well. I'm thinking something a bit more manageable might be what I need…sort of like this." Linda replied as she then quickly reached down and grabbed his cock, and slid it into her soaking pussy lips. Both of them gasped as Linda quickly slid down his body, impaling herself onto his member. Kenny mouthed a silent "oh fuck" feeling Linda's hot body wrapped around his cock. "Oh fucking yes…I can definitely get used to this!" Linda moaned out as she felt Kenny cock touch her cervix as she bottomed out with him inside her fully. She groaned, feeling full without feeling stretched like she had with Nick. Linda sighed as she began to slide over his body, fucking herself onto Kenny's hard throbbing cock.

"Ah shit Linda…fuck me!" Kenny gasped out, feeling the young teacher's pussy as she slid up and down on his cock. He looked at her and saw her smiling, her eyes closed.

"Bet on it!" Linda groaned out as she really started to ride up and down on top of Kenny. Both of them groaned in unison as Linda slammed down on him and impaled his cock deeply inside herself. "Mmmm…I'm definitively gonna get used to this!" Linda grinned down at Kenny as she once again began fucking him.

When Ginger left her bedroom, her husband, and Linda behind, She walked down the hall with a storm of butterflies in her stomach. After she had cuffed Kenny to the bed and went into the kitchen to let Linda in, Nick had walked in right behind her. Gingers heart had raced knowing what was coming later when she saw him walk in the house and grin at her as he slipped quietly down the hall…and Ginger realized it was about to happen. She was about to have her own son fuck her! Ginger grabbed the knob on her sons door and taking a deep breath, opened it.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were coming." Nick said with a grin from his bed. Ginger gasped when she saw him, but not because he had spoke…but due to the fact he was already naked and laying on the bed already stroking his magnificent cock in his right hand.

"Oh my god!" Ginger muttered to herself, again being awestruck at the size of her son's hard member. She had forgotten how truly big it was. Nick grin grew to match the size of his cock and he had to fight from laughing at his moms expression.

"Nah, you'll be talking to god in a little bit though." Nick said teasingly, a smile on his face as he sat up on the edge of the bed. "Come here mom." Nick ordered her as he motioned with his other hand to come closer to him. Ginger felt herself drawn to her naked son, her eyes almost never leaving his engorged member as she walked over to him and stood before him. "Love the outfit mom; did dad like it as well?" Nick asked with a grin on his face as he looked up at her as he continued to stroke his cock in his fist slowly. Ginger almost didn't hear his question, she being mesmerized by him fisting the large muscle between his legs.

"Umm…yes he did…and thank you." Ginger muttered out as she glanced up into her sons eyes. Nick began a soft chuckle at her response to himself.

"So did you get it for him or was it for me?" Nick asked, still grinning at his mother as she stood woodenly in front of him. Nicks eyes played over her body as he waited for her answer, seeing her unzipped crotch and the wet leather surrounding her matted bush as it protruded from the outfit.

"For your father I guess…you know…too play the part when I tied him up…you know…" Ginger answered timidly as she looked over at her son and again back to his cock. She shivered now at the thought that she was about to have that inside her… and it belonging to her own son as well.

"Well, if it's for dad, I think you better take it off now…because, at least for awhile you belong to me…and this!" Nick said as he laid back on the bed and thrust his hips up slightly. He grinned at his mothers open look of desire as he fisted his cock, all the time pointing it at her. "You do want this don't you?" Nick asked playfully as he stared at her.

"Ohh god yes!" Ginger blurted out without hesitation or thought, causing her to blush as she thought of how badly she wanted her son right now.

"Then strip!" Nick said softly, but forcefully as he stroked himself before her gaze. Almost mindlessly, Ginger began to quickly strip out of the leather corset and pushed it down past her legs as it fell to the floor. She started to unzip the leather boots as well but Nick stopped her.

"No leave them on…I like that." Nick muttered as he again sat up before her, this time wrapping his arms around her hips as she pulled her closer to himself. He smelled deeply of her stomach and then leaned over and smelled closer to her soaked bush, causing Ginger to shiver. "Dad didn't come inside you did he? Not at all I hope, like I asked." Nicked inquired as he looked up at her face. Ginger turned white as her son asked her that question and Nick could see that his father had indeed come inside of her.

"Oh Nick I'm sorry! I told him not too but...but he got too excited when I told him what I was going to do and he started cumming, and…and I couldn't stop him." Ginger muttered out as she looked at her son for his reaction. At first she could see that Nick was unhappy about her news, and then he started to laugh as he lifted his hands back up and placed his them on her breasts and began massaging them.