Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the old man really got off about me fucking you huh?" Nick asked as he looked up at his mother. Ginger just stared down at her son as he rubbed his hands over her breasts and nodded to him. Nick laughed again as he looked forward to her nipples and grinned. "Well you can forget about me eating you out mom…though I guess there are other things we can do, I suppose." Nick muttered with a chuckle, then leaned forward and started sucking on one of her nipples. Ginger gasped loudly, feeling her son's mouth on her flesh again. She enveloped his head with her arms as he sucked vigorously on her nipple and pinched the other in his hand. Nick broke contact with Gingers nipple and breast and pushed his head back, opening her arms wrapped around his head. She looked down at him in longing as he looked back at her, grinning.

"I think its time to see how much you want my cock mom. Mouth my cock mom!" Nick ordered as he leaned back and thrust his hips off the bed slightly at her. Gingers frown turned to a grin as she looked at her son and his magnificent member standing at attention before her on the bed.

"Oh yes Nick…I really want it!" Ginger moaned out as she sunk to her knees before him and took his cock in her hands as she began to stroke it lightly. Nick smiled at her as he moaned at her hands pumped his cock.

"Then fuckin' suck me mom!" Nick uttered impatiently at her, knowing she was teasing him now. Ginger giggled at her sons impatientness.

"Mmmm, if you say so." Ginger moaned out, then slowly lowered her mouth and enveloped the head of his member into her mouth and began sucking and licking over it. Ginger moaned more, feeling her sons cock in her mouth and knowing she wouldn't have to hide her desire of wanting Nick anytime, secret anymore. Nick placed his hand on the top of her head as he groaned out, with his mother's mouth working magic on his large cock. After a minute or so, Nick felt he might soon come and wanted her to know how good of a job she was doing.

"Oh shit mom! Uhhh…you keep that up, and…ahh shit…I'm gonna come!" Nick announced to her, wanting her to know she was causing him to come quickly with her mouth. But Ginger stopped a second later and lifted her mouth from his cock.

"No Nick…I want you to cum inside me the first time. I want to…too make sure it's not wasted." Ginger told him, a huge grin crossing her lips as she looked up at him from between his legs. Nick, looking confused at first, smiled with a shrug at her. He wasn't sure what she had planned, but hey…coming inside his mother's pussy instead of her mouth wasn't exactly a hardship. Ginger rose up off her knees and climbed into his bed as Nick watched. Still grinning ear to ear, Ginger then lay on her back and held her legs close to her chest with her arms, all the while staring with lustful need at her son. "Well do I have to make you a map or do you think you can find where I want you big boy." Ginger teased him when she saw him hesitate while watching her.

"Oh I don't think that will be needed mom…I was just staring at how god damn sexy you looked, wanting me to fuck you senseless." Nick said with a smile as he moved up and positioned himself between her legs.

"More fucking, less talking, you big dicked fucker!" Ginger grunted out as she felt her sons cock touch the lips of her hot dripping pussy. She bit her lip as she felt him push into her painfully slow. Nick grinned as she moaned out in need and wanting for more of him inside herself. "Niiickkk! Fuck me dammit!" Ginger whined pleadingly, getting very frustrating with not even the head of his cock penetrating her fully yet. Nick smiled at her and pushed into her hard.

"Ok mom, you fucking got it!" Nick uttered out as he pushed deep into her and half of his sizable girth entered her.

"ARRRGGHH! Oh shit, oh shit….Oh god Nick…oh shit honey…slower….slower!" Ginger groaned out, feeling pain as well as pleasure as her sons cock stretched her out, almost to the point of tearing. Nick grinned down at her as he had stopped after the first thrust into her. "Shit I think you almost ripped me open!" Ginger uttered out as the pain began to subside, replaced by pure please at being so filled. Nick then leaned down and kissed her deeply for a few seconds.

"Well you did seem really impatient." Nick said jokingly, and then started to slowly push forward again, making her groan more, this time in pure ecstasy. Ginger wrapped her arms around him and lifted herself into him and hugged herself too his chest and smelled his heady aroma as she felt him continuing to slid deeper into her.

"Oh god Nick, that's it…ooohhh god yes….I feel so fucking full! Oh shit, don't stop honey!" Ginger uttered out as she felt more full now then ever before and she knew he still wasn't finished filling her. She began panting hard as she felt an orgasm quickly approach with each second. She then felt her son bottom out in her and her cunt muscles clinched him hard, causing Nick to push against her harder, sending her over the threshold. "OH MY GOD…oh my god….ahhhhh….ahhh…UHHHHHHH!" Ginger grunted out as her orgasm started hard and she squeezed her son harder and tried to fuck her hips hard against his thrusting cock as her pussy gripped him as if bonding the two of them.

"Ahhh shit mom!" Nick muttered out as he fucked his mother with short, quick strokes as he felt her orgasm below him. He fought hard not to cum, wanting to make this first time last longer for himself then mere seconds. He stopped thrusting, trying to calm slight least he cum, but Ginger ground her hips into him as she came, again almost causing him to cum. Nick held her bodily to the bed, trying to keep motion around his cock as slight as possible as his mother squirmed under him. Finally she slowed her movements and sighed deeply as the orgasm subsided from her. "Shit mom that was awesome!" Nick announced with a grin, his cock aching with need as he looked down at the still writhing woman below him. Ginger looked at him and seemed to awaken from a dream.

"Oh my god Nick, that was intense!" Ginger said, and then broke out giggling as she thought about what he had said. "It was pretty awesome, wasn't it?" Ginger asked as she looked him and ran her hands over his face and hair.

"Yeah, but not as awesome as when we do this every day!" Nick muttered as he again started fucking her, causing her to gasp, feeling again how deep he was and how full he made her.

"Oh god Nick, fuck me honey…fuck your mother! Fuck me you motherfucker!" Ginger grunted out as Nick fucked her harder. She moaned with every thrust into her, and leaned up and wrapped her lips around one of his nipples and began licking and sucking it as he thrust even harder with what she was now doing. She wrapped her legs around him, hugging her son's ass, even pushing him deeper into herself with her feet. Her actions were driving him wild, never having a woman or girl act quite this wanton with him.

"Oh Jesus Christ mom! I'm gonna cum in a bit if you keep this up!" Nick muttered out as he fought to not cum, even as he began thrusting even faster and deeper into her.

"Oh yes Nick, cum in me! Come on honey, cum in mommy…cum in me…I want it….arrggh….oohh yes….cum…cum….uhhh…cum in…mmmeeee!" Ginger panted out begging as another orgasm started through her body. "MMmmm…Nick….cum dammit….AHHHHH!" Ginger groaned out as her pussy contracted around Nicks cock. Ginger pushed herself forward and kissed her son deeply as she came. Nick could feel her moans into his mouth and feel her body clenching and shaking against his. He could also feel her pussy as it milked his rock hard cock, and it was all too much for him as he felt his own orgasm rush apon him….as well as the cum boiling from his balls as it began to shoot deep into his mothers cervix.

"Uhhhhhh….mmmmmmpphhh!" Nick groaned out into his mother mouth as his cock jerked inside her and started to spew his love juice inside of her. Ginger felt him stiffen and felt his cock lurch inside her, feeling the increased wetness of his juices as they flowed into her.

"OH god yes Nick….yes, cream me…cream me!" Ginger screamed out as she threw her head back as her body convulsed as her orgasm intensified. She cried out in short gasps as her son thrust hard in and out of her, filling her womb with his cum. They both cried out in unison one final time then both collapsed, with Nick lying on top of her. Ginger gasped and panted to catch her breath beneath her son, feeling their combined juices beginning to overflow and leak down the bottom of her pussy lips. She tried to push him off of her and Nick knowing what she was wanted, dropped his body off to the side of her as she began to chuckle.

"Jesus Nick…you'd think you never came before!" Ginger chuckled out as she lifted her hips to try and stem the flow of their cum from her pussy.

"Well, I really haven't…not that hard anyway. That was intense, mom!" Nick said with a prideful smile on his lips as he leaned over and kissed her. Ginger kissed back, until she remembered what she had to do now. She broke the kiss and looked at her son.

"Nick, I need you to open the door and then the door to my bedroom!" Ginger looked at her son with an amused gleam in her eyes. Nick gave her a funny look, but Ginger waved her hand toward the door. "Please do what I ask honey!" She asked again, more urgently this time.

"Whatever you say mom." Nick muttered with a grin, wondering what she had up her sleeves….if she had any on that is, he thought as he jumped to the floor and quickly walked over to his door, opened it and looked back. Ginger slid to the edge of the bed and stood up, her hand between her legs and pressing them together as she stood. Nick almost began to laugh as his mother began walking toward him….quite like a crab, he thought. Ginger looked at him and smiled at him as she continued to shuffle to the doorway.

"Please don't make me laugh Nick…I know I'll lose it if I do. Now PLEASE, go open my bedroom door!" Ginger said with an urgency in her voice. Nick turned and walked down the hall, a huge smile on his face as he shook his head, wondering what she was thinking as he reached the door. He turned and saw his mother had left his room and was hobbling toward him, looking as if she had been holding going to the bathroom for a week.

"Open it honey!" Ginger groaned loudly to her son as she got closer and saw he still hadn't opened her door yet. Nick gave a chuckle as he opened the door and stood there waiting for her, watching her walk and trying his hardest not to laugh. Ginger reached the door when they both really heard what was going on inside her bedroom.

"Uhhhh yes…yes Kenny, give it too me…give me your cum baby! Yes, yes….aarrgghh yyyeesss…oohhh fuucckkingg YESSS!" Linda uttered out loudly as she started yet another orgasm of many as she rode Kenny's cock. She impaled herself hard down on him as she felt him start to cum inside of her.

"AAAAHHHH FUCK!" Kenny grunted out, his face contorted as he began his hard earned orgasm, feeling his juices beginning to blow out of his cock and into the sexy young teacher as she rode his cock for all it was worth. He had almost lost count as to the number of orgasms she had while she had fucked her body over his. Kenny had really fought cumming, curious too see how many times she would cum while fucking him. But after awhile he couldn't resist any longer and succumbed to her wishes, too fill her womb with his juices….which he was doing in large amounts right at this moment!

"Yes…yes…YES!" Linda shouted out as her body jerked, sweat dripping profusely from her onto Kenny, as he felt her pussy muscles milking the cum as it shot from him, into her body. Linda gave one final shudder and made a huge sigh, and then her body collapsed on top of his. Kenny felt his cock jerk a few more times, then it began to shrink as he heard Linda sigh more, then begin to almost purr as she lay on top of him. It was then that he heard soft clapping from the doorway to the hallway.

"Bravo dad, great show!" Nick said as he clapped his hands together softly, a chuckling grin on his lips. Gingers eyes were a bit wide, but her lips were smiling when Kenny glanced over in their direction. When she saw her husband turn his head and notice her and Nick in the doorway, she remembered what she was doing here after just fucking her son.

"Dammit Nick, move please!" Ginger said with a grin as she slid between her son and the doorjamb. She moved crab legged to the bed and looked at Linda and her husband. Linda rose up from lying on Kenny's chest and looked eye to eye at Ginger. Linda was trying to think of something to say to Ginger, who obviously was looking at Linda for a reason. Ginger moved closer to the two of them, but more toward the young teacher.

"Get off Linda…" Ginger said as she used her other arm to push Linda slightly, but firmly, causing the young teacher to almost loose her balance totally and fall off the bed as she fell off of Kenny's hips. Linda was able to control her tumble and landed on the floor of the bedroom, her knees under her and facing the opposite direction. Ginger then glanced at her husband, a grin covering her face as she looked at him. "Kenny…I'm holding you to your word…I hope you're prepared to eat them!" Ginger said, then again using her free arm, steadied herself as she put both knees on the bed.

"Ginger what are you talking…" Kenny began to say, but stopped when he saw his wife throw her leg over his chest, straddling his neck. E finally figured out what she wanted, just as she lowered her hips closer to his head, aligning her hand covered pussy to his mouth. "Now hold…" He started to say but then stopped when Ginger closer her legs together as she lowered her hips to his head. Kenny now couldn't move his head side to side.

"Ok Kenny, time to make good on what you said. You remember, you saying you would eat your sons cum out of my pussy after I had fucked him…well, here it is!" Ginger muttered to her husband as she finished lowering her hips down and quickly removed her hand from holding her pussy closed. When she felt her pussy lips touch her husband's mouth, she pressed back and released her cunt muscles, causing the slight leak of juices to become a deluge. "Lick me slave! Lick up your reward for me fucking your son!" Ginger groaned out as she felt Nicks and her mixture flow out of her pussy.

Kenny was caught a bit in shock when he felt Gingers pussy touch his mouth and then quickly receiving a flood of mixed juices as it came sloshing from his wife's slit. Kenny received some in his partly open mouth before he managed to close it, causing the steady trickle to thoroughly coat the outside of his mouth. Ginger could tell her husband had closed his mouth and grew angry…as well as disappointed!

"Dammit Kenny, you said you would lick me afterward…now do it, or…or god help me, we aren't fucking for a year!" Ginger uttered in protest, pushing her hips and pussy harder into her husbands mouth.

Kenny inwardly cursed himself for telling his wife he would lick her after she had fucked their son, but he did certainly say he would. He gave a mental shrug and turned his lips back to Gingers oozing slit and tentatively began licking her pussy…and the juices flowing from it.

"Oh fucking yes Kenny! Lick my twat clean of Nicks cum!" Ginger growled out as she felt her husband as his tongue began to flick over her pussy lips. She grunted and pushed her hips further back onto Kenny's tongue as he started licking her harder and faster.

"Jesus Kenny…I don't believe your doing that!" Linda muttered to herself as she sat on the floor, looking at the rutting wife before her as Ginger pressed her hips to her husbands face.

"Holy shit dad!" Nick murmured out, also astounded that his father would lick his sons cum from his wife's pussy…even if he was the one who had wanted it placed there to begin with. Nick grinned, shaking his head in amazement as he moved closer to check out his dad doing something he now mentally swore too never do. Linda seeing Nick move closer to watch, did the same, even getting closer, with her face less then a foot from Kenny's as he continued to lick vigorously over his wife's slit. And Linda found that as she watched, her disgust at what the husband and wife were now doing was turning quickly to lust and she found her hand unconsciously beginning to rub over her exposed pussy as she knelt on the floor next to the bed. Her hands touch seemed to spark a forest fire between her legs, as Linda felt tingles rush out in all direction into her body.

"Oh my fucking god!" Linda sighed out between her clenched teeth as a swift orgasm tore through her body as she rubbed herself furiously and watched the scene before. Her outburst caused both Ginger and Nick to look her way.

"Mmm…that's right bitch…uuhh….rub your pussy….uuuuhhh mmmm….as I get mine licked! Oh my, what's this! Linda…you're not the only one who's excited by my pussy being licked!" Ginger moaned out as she looked from Linda and noticed that her husband now had a very raging hard on. Ginger now gasped, thinking she knew the reason Kenny had gotten such a engorged cock so fast. She gasped as the thought ran through her head. "My god Kenny…you like sucking out your sons cum!" Ginger announced out in surprise, a wave of lusty excitement running through her, causing her to shiver. Kenny didn't hear his wife speaking, his hearing being muffled by his wife's thighs, but both Linda and Nick heard Ginger. Linda whipped her head up to look at Kenny's erect manhood, coming out of her fugue state. Ginger rose off her husband and twisted her body around so she was looking down at her husband, his face covered in the combined juices from his wife's oozing slit.

"So hubby, you really like licking Nick's cum out of my pussy huh?" Ginger asked him as she reached down and wrapped her hand around Kenny's cock, and began to stroke it. Kenny looked up at his wife, a bewildered look on his face. Ginger grinned at the look on his face. "I said, you must have liked the taste of your sons cum, because you are awffulllyyy hard hubby of mine!" Ginger said teasingly as she looked down at her husband, all the while squeezing his hard member. Kenny continued to stare at his wife, an even more confused look on his face. Both Nick and Linda looked from Ginger to Kenny and Kenny glanced at both of them as he caught their head movements, which helped to finally sink his wife's statement into his head.

"Huh? No…NO! No way Ginger! I just got excited that you had your pussy on my face, and that I was licking you! NOT that…not what I was sucking out of your pussy! God fucking no…shit no!" Kenny exclaimed looking from face to face, not believing any of them thought he had ENJOYED licking his own cum from his wife's open pussy. Nick now held his hand over his mouth, thinking the situation quite hilarious now…his dad being tied up and his mother astride him asking him about swallowing his son's spuge. Nick chuckled behind his hand, trying to do so silently though.

"Are you sure Kenny? You were the one catching glimpses of your sons cock in the shower and also getting excited about him fucking me. Could it be you just wanted to watch your son fuck?" Ginger teased her husband as she still fisted his erection, but now reached up with her other hand and began playing with his nipples. Again Kenny looked from face to face, seeing Nicks hand covered grinning, his wife's growing excitement, and Linda look of disgust…and lust. Kenny shook his head to clear the cobwebs from between his ears.

"Hold on! I …I got excited from the thought of Nick pleasing you with his cock, which IS bigger then mine. I just wanted to watch you cum while fucking him!" Kenny said defensively, trying to figure out why his wife was trying to muddle his head and say he got excited over his own son. But despite his refusal, Ginger thought she knew different. She gave him a sly look and grin.