Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if that's what you think honey, but I don't think you know what you are missing!" Ginger said as she got off of the bed and knelt before Nick, taking his cock in her hand as she looked back at her husband. "You sure you don't want to try it Kenny?" Ginger playfully asked as she lifted and pointed her son's member toward her husband.

"Oh yeah, I'm quite sure Ginger!" Kenny uttered quickly as he looked at his wife as she held her son before him.

"Whoa now hold on mom, you never said anything about this…" Nick said at the same time his father spoke, as he looked down at his mother. Nick was quite taken aback himself now and couldn't believe she was seriously offering his cock to his own father! He shook his head quickly in disbelief. "Mom….what's up?" Nick asked, as he continued to stare at his mother as she knelt before him, her hand now stroking his hard dick. Ginger looked at her son's face as she turned her head from his father.

"I just thought your father might've had some sort of ulterior motive when he wanted me to have you, but maybe I was wrong." Ginger said with a wink at her son, then looked back at her husband. "I guess he doesn't know what he's missing then." Ginger said looking at her husband….then quickly turning back to her son and enveloping his rock hard cock with her mouth. She heard her husband gasp behind her and tried to smile around her sons cock as she lowered her mouth even further onto her son.

"Holy shit!" Kenny muttered as he strained his neck to lift his head to watch for the first time, his wife having sex of any sort with their son. He felt his cock flex, becoming painfully hard as he watched them. He wasn't the only one watching, thou in Linda's case it was for a different reason.

Linda had sat on the floor after she had finished fingering herself too Kenny licking Ginger's pussy. She had been listened to Ginger's assertions and had figured out where the wife was going well before Kenny had. Linda felt a painful tightening of her stomach as she listened to Ginger. She hadn't really liked the thought that Kenny might secretly want his son in that way. But Linda was also quite wet, partly from that same line of thinking. Linda then thought back to her and Ginger and didn't really think of herself as a lesbian, just someone…with her options open ended. But still the thought of Kenny wanting his own son disturbed her in ways she couldn't explain. She watched Kenny closely as Ginger began sucking on her son, looking for some sort of answers in Kenny reactions and actions.

Kenny didn't know why Ginger had kept insisted he was turned on by his son, he wasn't….just turned on by the thought of his sons big member plowing his wife. And now that he was watching the result of his wishes, Kenny was very turned on…but very worried as well. His wonderful wife had done things today that Kenny knew could never be undone and had acted in ways that Kenny wasn't sure he liked. He felt a deep knot of pain in his stomach, even as he felt a sharp tightening of his cock as he watched his wife before him.

"Mmmm god that's good…you sure you don't want a taste honey?" Ginger said with a grin as she popped her mouth off Nick's cock and looked at her husband, her mouth still dripping her saliva as she pulled away from her son's organ. Nick rolled his eyes, wondering why his mother was doing this to his father.

"Oh yeah…I'm sure!" Kenny muttered, wanting his wife to stop insisting he wanted to share their son with her…hell; at this point he was having serious thoughts of why he had wanted to share her. He sighed heavily as he watched Ginger turn back around, again slurping on their sons cock. He did catch a small shrug from Nick as his son looked at him, then Kenny watched him close his eyes and tilt his head back as he moaned. He was starting to mentally curse his raging hormones, when he felt a touch on his thigh and turned to see Linda moving closer to him. Linda slowly got on the bed and brought her face close to his. Kenny felt torn between watching the incredibly hot sex before him with his wife and son….and this incredibly gorgeous female now moving sensually toward him. As she grew close to his face, he felt her fingers slowly trace a path up his inner thigh and softly tickle his balls.

"You don't really want to fuck your son, do you?" Linda intoned in a whisper to him, her lips almost touching his ear. Kenny could tell she was trying to be quiet, and he turned his head to whisper back to her.

"No fucking way, I only like women." Kenny whispered back, somehow sensing that the young woman might be trying to cheer him up. Maybe it's for the fact that she has her hand on my balls, he thought with a smile.

"Good, I didn't like the thought of you liking guys….even if they are hung like horses." Linda whispered back to him, a huge grin on her face as she moved her hand from his balls to his cock. Kenny moaned as the young teacher started stroking his cock. But both Kenny and Linda looked up and over when they heard Nick let out a huge grunt.

"OH Jesus Christ mom…uuuHHH!" Nick uttered out as he came, throwing his hands to the back of Gingers head as his juices began to blow from his dick. Ginger gave a small muffled yelp when she felt her son buck, then Nick could feel her mouth as she began swallowing load after load as it boiled out of his balls toward her waiting mouth. Ginger moaned even deeper, but then gagged when a strong gush went down the wrong way, causing her to chokes for a second, sending a stream of Nick cum oozing down her lips and neck. Ginger recomposed herself and swallowed again till she felt Nick stream begin to ebb and finally trickle from the head of his member. "Ahhh fuck mom…that was awesome! Ahh shit…sensitive!" Nick cried out as he pushed his mother softly, but firmly away from his softening member, which had grown almost painfully sensitive now that he had cum twice. Ginger smiled up at her son, his cum still running down her lips and neck. She used her arms and legs to stand and then turned toward her still shackled husband. She moved to his side and before he could react or think what she was about to do, Ginger grabbed his head and quickly brought her lips toward him.

"Just another taste dear!" Ginger muttered quickly as she moved to kiss her husband, fearing to spill what she had saved in her cheeks. She quickly kissed her husband, taking him by surprise and forcing her tongue…and the leftover cum from Nick, into his mouth. Kenny gasped, almost choking on his own sons cum when Ginger kissed him and he felt a small flood of juices flow from her to him. Kenny was also unable to react much to her invading tongue due to the fact he was restrained. Ginger forced the kiss for several second, with Kenny starting to feel a bit sick with the thought of again having his sons cum in his mouth, until Ginger found herself being shoved off her husband, not by Kenny…but by Linda!

"Get off of him you bitch! He didn't want that…he already told you he didn't want his son!" Linda shout out as she touched Ginger, then pushed out hard with both of her arms. Ginger went flying off the bed, but so did Linda, in the opposite direct on the other side of the bed. Ginger, surprised, couldn't catch herself. But Nick who was still standing where he had been, totally tripping by how his mother was acting, was just in the right spot to break her fall from the bed. Ginger's collision with him knocked him down to a sitting position, with Ginger landing on top of his legs.

But Linda wasn't so lucky, with her but first hitting the carpeted floor…and her head clipping the edge of the bedside table. Linda remembered seeing the top of the side of the bed…then darkness!

"God dammit Linda…you're gonna pay for that!" Ginger uttered as she hastily stood up and walked around the bed, seeing Linda on the floor. "Linda get up! Get up; because I want to slap you back down! Linda, get up now!" Ginger shouted out in anger. Both Nick and Kenny were tying to look down at Linda, both of whom could tell Linda wasn't getting right up, and both could tell something was amiss when Linda failed to even move from her awkward position on the floor. "Linda…I said to…" Ginger started, but was interrupted by Kenny from the bed.

"Dammit Ginger, stop it! I think she might be hurt! Nick, get over there and check her out…Ginger, find the fucking keys for these cuffs!" Kenny shouted at both of them. Nick started across the bed to check on the young teacher, but Kenny could see that Ginger was a bit stunned. "GINGER! KEYS! I want the fuck out of these…NOW! No more fucking games!" Kenny growled at his wife, and she looked at him, and then quickly complied. Ginger moved to her dresser and pulling the keys loose, moved to uncuff her husband from the bed. Kenny was just bringing his arms forward and was starting to sit up when Nick knelt back up, holding Linda as she shook her head as if to clear pudding from her brains.

"I think she's ok dad. I think she just knocked the wind or whatever from her." Nick said in offering as he helped the young teacher sit up. As Kenny swung her legs around, he could tell Linda was quite pale and her eyes looked unfocused.

"Linda! Linda, can you hear me? How do you feel?" Kenny asked as he got off the bed and knelt next to her and his son…all of whom were still nude. Linda looked up and over at him, and Kenny could tell she wasn't feeling good.

"Umm...ahh…I feel a bit naus…uuhh sick. I think I need…I need to throw up!" Linda muttered out. Kenny and Nick tried to help her up, trying to get her into the nearby bathroom, but Linda's stomach had other ideas. Nick heard an expelling sound from her and then felt his back and shoulder as she coated him in vomit.

"Shit!" Nick muttered out, but still held Linda up, not wanting to drop her and hurt her more. Both he and Kenny tried to lift her a bit and walked her toward the bathroom quickly. She was almost to the toilet when she threw up again. Both of them held her over the toilet as she three up twice more.

"Ginger, can you make yourself useful and get a towel…or three!" Kenny said looking back at his wife, and both Nick and Ginger could tell he was pissed. Ginger complied and quickly brought towels and helped with the young teachers clean up and Ginger then began trying to clean where she had redecorated the rooms. Kenny sighed deeply as he and Nick carried Linda back into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. He decide what had to be done.

"She has to be taken to the hospital. I think she might have a concussion, or worse and she needs treatment." Kenny said as he knelt before Linda, and she nodded her head thinking along similar lines.

"I'll take her then." Ginger offered in a low tone. Kenny looked at her and noticed his wife now looked and sounded quite…meek. But he shook his head at her.

"No, I'll take her! You and Nick finish cleaning up or…whatever." Kenny said as he looked away from his wife and back to Linda. Ginger stopped cleaning the floor and stood up and looked hard at her husband.

"Whatever? You mean fucking, don't you? Dammit Kenny this isn't my fault, you…you wanted this!" Ginger said loudly as she tossed her arms in the air, looking at her husband. Kenny nodded his head slowly.

"Yes, maybe I did….but not like this. Not this way. Hell, I don't know what way I wanted it, but I guess it is my fault and now I'm going to take care of it…and her. Because it is my fault!" Kenny said as he stood up and looked at Linda. Nick was holding her sitting up, it being the only reason why she didn't fall forward or back. "Come on Nick; help me dress her so I can get her to the hospital." Kenny said softly to his son as he looked again at his wife. "Where's her clothes Ginger?" He asked softly to his wife and he could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"You wanted this!" Was all she could say as he looked at her. Kenny grabbed her wrists softly and swayed her arms toward him as he talked to her.

"Fine, its fine Ginger, but I need her clothes…can you get them for us. She really has to go see a doctor…now." Kenny said softly but with a urgency to his voice. Ginger nodded her head and Kenny let her go as she walked into the living room and quickly came back holding Linda's clothes in her arms. He took them from her and he and Nick swiftly got her dressed. Kenny quickly dressed himself as Linda lay resting on the bed for a minute. As they helped Linda stand she looked at Kenny and smiled slightly.

"I should be ok, it's only a bump." Linda said jokingly, and Kenny thought she did seem a little less weak then a few minutes before.

"Yeah, that's what they all say, but you need to get to a doctor." Kenny said softly as he looked at her. She nodded, thinking after that she better not nod again do to the fact it made her nauseated again. "Ok then, let's go." Kenny told her, and then looked at his wife and son, both of whom were still nude. "Listen I'm going to Southern Medical, so if you need to call…I'll probably be in the emergency room. Ok?" Kenny said as he looked from his son to his wife, noticing Ginger didn't really look at him, but more at the floor. Nick noticed his mothers attitude as well and answered for them.

"Yeah sure dad. Southern Medical…. emergency room…got it." Nick said, then looking at his mother moved to help his dad with the young teacher. He stopped short of the front door and closed it too after his father and Linda were outside. He waited at the door till he heard the car pull out of the driveway. "Well shit!" Nick muttered to himself, wondering how the night got so fucked up. He ran his hands through his hair and started walking back toward his parent's room, thinking about his moms…well sadistic behavior. He opened the door and noticed she hadn't even taken a step from where she stood. He walked up to her and she looked up at him.

"You ok mom?" Nick asked, feeling concern now about maybe she was having second thoughts about their fucking. She looked hard at him, and then began sniffing. She then quickly pinched her nostrils together.

"My god…you stink!" Ginger uttered out, actually smiling as she backed away from him. Nick laughed at her reaction.

"Well, I was puked on, and I only toweled it off. Let me go shower up." He said and turned to go use the hall bathroom. But he felt a touch on his arm and looked back at his mom as she nodded behind her.

"I think it would be ok to use ours honey." Ginger said still holding her nose. "Its closer and you won't smell up any more of the house." She said, still smiling as he walked past her and into her bathroom. He looked back out and saw her kneel back down and try to finish cleaning the floor. He climbed into the shower and started running the water, making it hot to scrub away the smell. He was just starting to lather up his body good when he heard and felt the shower curtain being moved back and he turned to look down at his mother as she stood smiling in the bathroom.

"I thought it might be a good idea to make sure your back was scrubbed after…you know." Ginger said as she raised her leg and climbed into the shower with him.

"After what, me getting puked on…or us fucking?" Nick asked, a sly grin on his face as she took the soap from him and began soaping up his chest. She smiled at him. He then smiled back at her and winked. "You gonna scrub my back after every time we fuck mom?" Nick asked, his face grown serious. Ginger continued to smile at him.

"You bet!" Ginger moaned out as she threw her arms around him and they kissed deeply as the water ran over them for a long time.