Temptation's Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is she talking about, Angela!?" I shouted.

Angela stood totally stunned. Her expression was matted in fear, rage, and a sadness in her eyes. The energy that was welling up inside of her came out when she stepped up to Yvette and slapped her across the cheek.

The sound of the contact was deafening.

The blush colored hand print on my daughter's cheek was harsh. Angela had never resorted to such violence in all of the years I'd known her. This move on her part did little to hide the secret. In fact, it deepened my need to know.

Yvette's eyes were wet when she looked back at Angela. She rubbed her cheek to comfort herself and her flat lips spread into her most wrath-filled smile.

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock," my daughter walked lazily back into the kitchen. I could hear her high heels nudge trash, broken glass, and paper aside as she went back to the island. I just watched Angela and pleaded with her.

My daughter was right. The more my wife waited to disclose whatever it was, the more I could feel myself fucking Yvette just to get off. My crimes had been laid out for all to see and I had been torturing myself most of the day for all of my choices. And now there was a secret in the room more terrible than a father fucking his own daughter.

I heard Yvette strike a match and I looked over my shoulder at her.

My daughter locked eyes with mine. It was the look that she'd given me when I'd let her open one present early.

"No," Angela said.

"No?" Yvette said from the kitchen. "Do you want me to tell him?"

"No."

"I respect that, mom, really, I do. But why shouldn't I tell him?"

"Tell me!" I interjected.

"Because," Angela said and then added, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Dare!" Yvette laughed and snorted. "Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Yes,My Lady." Yvette corrected with her most serious tone.

I looked between Angela and Yvette. I could feel anger ripping my insides.

"This is ridiculous!" I shouted between them. "Tell me! One of you has to tell me."

Yvette ignored me. Angela ignored me. The two of them stared at each other and Yvette let smoke roll out of her open mouth. She waited for Angela's answer.

"Yes, My Lady."

"Yvette," my daughter said her own name like she was chewing the sweetest candy.

"Yvette," my wife repeated.

"Master."

Angela wet her throat and said in the dialect of defeat, "Master."

"Call Howie Mandel, somebody," Yvette hissed. "We have a deal."

Angela gave me a look of concern. I was furious with her. Rather than tell me her secret she had made a deal with our hell spawn daughter.

Yvette came back from the kitchen with her confident swagger. "Take off my panties, mother, mom, mommy," she said when she was two feet in front of her.

Angela looked to me for help. I didn't want to help her. I felt betrayed by both of them. My mind circled the conversation we'd had earlier that day and the nightmare that had been me trying to salvage my marriage.

I was ready to throw both of them away now.

With no help from me, Angela looked down at Yvette and hooked her fingers into either side of my daughter's thong. Very slowly, she slipped the black fabric down over Yvette's hips and to her thighs. "Leave them," Yvette said when the panties were just over her knees.

Angela glanced over our daughter's shaved pussy and then up at her cold blue eyes.

"Kiss it."

"Why?"

"You heard me, bitch, kiss it."

Angela lowered herself to her knees before the sexual marvel that was Yvette.

I watched her lean forward oh-so slowly and touch her trembling lips to the skin above our daughter's pussy. Yvette only smoked and watched. She sprinkled ashes on her mother's hair as she complied.

"Good girl," Yvette spoke in a flat voice. "Now get up. Go upstairs and find my little brown trunk. I don't know where it is since daddy can't handle me anymore. Find it. And bring it back down here."

Angela stood up and stared at our daughter in disbelief.

"Jesus Christ!" Yvette shouted. "I said:'Go!'"

She snapped her fingers at the stairs and Angela scurried.

"And, don't come back down here with a single stitch on. I want to see you naked, mommy." She then folded her arms and let smoke drift up her arm. "And I'll probably be fucking dad by the time you get back."

Angela stopped at the sound of her voice and then continued up the stairs as she'd been commanded.

"I hate both of you," I said.

"Yeah," Yvette said to the floor. Her tone wasain't life a bitch? She then whipped the bangs of her hair away from her eyes to look at me. "Wanna blow job?"

She pursed her lips to the cigarette and waited for my response without blinking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? And her?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I just offered you a blowjob."

Her hand went to the front of my pajama pants and my cock beefed up at the familiarity of her touch. She then gripped the languid staff and stroked it against the cotton fabric. She held her cigarette with her teeth so she could involve her other hand.

"Gonna give me commands, now?"

"No, daddy. We both know how bad you are at it." My dick was thick, ignoring my angry heart and mind. "I am going to give you advice, however. Just so you can survive the evening."

"I don't need your advice."

I slipped my pants down and my cock teeter-tottered before her. Yvette offered me her cigarette as she went down on her knees in front of me. I took it from her and touched it to my own lips. The fresh taste of nicotine flooded my blood.

Yvette's tongue swirled the helmet of my ramrod and I felt her breath cool where she licked. "Fine play it your way," she heaved.

I bit down on the cigarette with my teeth and gripped my daughter's black hair. "I will."

With that, I slammed her face forward and felt my cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged some. I brought my cock out and slapped her bottom lip with the end of it. My daughter held her lips half-opened and a bored look was etched across her eyes. "Open your face. Open your face, Yvette."

My daughter complied and I forced her forward again. My knuckles were white as I face-fucked my only child. I could hear her wet gasps. The hollow wet slurp of her mouth and throat was deafening. I felt the click of her wavering tongue. She gulped my fucker at one point and brought part of the length into her throat.

"I can't believe both of you bitches have a secret!" I spat the cigarette from my mouth after it had expired. My daughter emitted a gargle sound and I felt my fat pole slip even further down her throat. The contractions of her swallows sent a shiver down my spine.

I whipped my dick out of her mouth and slapped her cheek with it. Yvette smiled up at me. "I'm gonna fuck it out of you."

"Oh?" Yvette laughed and stood up. She turned around and lifted her shirt off of her tight little frame. I could see the tramp stamp tattoo bare its tribal message as I gripped my cock and rubbed her saliva all over it. There was something new. My daughter was wearing a golden chain necklace

Her black panties were still hooked around her ankles, so I shoved her forward. She half-stumbled and half-skipped out of them. Her palms slapped against the arm of the nearby couch.

Not waiting for permission or instruction, I smacked the underside of her pussy with the head of my little bitch poker and I pushed it inside of her. She gasped a little and I held the fat drooler there just for a moment.

I then remembered when my baby girl needed crystal meth shot up her ass.

I saw her in that handstand at the pool. That perfect 'T' she'd made with her body and legs. My hand reached down and grabbed her leg. I raised it straight up and rested her ankle on my shoulder. She faced the stairs.

I realized I wanted Angela to see the ecstasy between us.

My daughter did the splits sideways for me and I penetrated my baby swim champion. I held my girl's sweet tanned calf against my heaving chest. The stretching heaven was around me again, coating the scent of my wife with a richer, thicker flavor.

My baby gasped as I filled her completely to the hilt. Her open pussy gave me a slick squeeze as every vein nudged her folds apart.

I reached around her body and my fingers found the necklace. I could feel a heavy key dangling from the chain. I let the necklace go and gripped her spongy tit instead. I felt the nipple ring push into my palm.

"Oh," Yvette groaned as I pulled down on her nipple. "Such a good fat dick."

"It's not yours anymore," I grunted and closed my eyes. "And it isn't my wife's!"

I held the darkness with my eyes squeezed shut. My hands pulled down hard on my baby's nipple and she thrust back her response. The other hand roamed her skin with blind urgency. I could feel her neck was damp beneath her dark tresses. My master tool slipped almost out, wet with her juices amidst the smoky air.

"Did you hear that, mom?" Yvette grunted as she thrust against me.

My eyes opened to see Angela stand limp before our daughter's glorious display. The brash nudity of Yvette's superior physical form spread wide with what made her tucked generously inside of her womb.

Angela was naked, as Yvette had instructed. Her full breasts dangled in the low light of the living room as I fucked my daughter there as she held the arm of the couch. In her remarkably steady hands, my wife held my daughter's brown trunk. It was long and deep, about the size of a viola case.

It was covered in stickers Yvette had collected since childhood. My snatch stretcher rammed hard into her and I focused on the faded stickers for a moment. Some of the collection was from activity coloring books and some were her favorite movies. Still others were stickers from grocery store vendors that featured black performers, rappers I would have to guess. Lots of cartoon characters were on that box. I fucked her harder as I remembered how long I'd known her.

I remembered a Thanksgiving where I was carrying the turkey. She was on break from school and it was the first time I could remember thinking Yvette had a body built for fucking. She went for a soda in the fridge and for an instant, I wanted to drop the turkey and fuck her right through her jeans.

Right through her jeans. My thick and proud member had swelled at the sight of her visible thong as it shined from beneath her tattoo. It would have felt so good to have my cock flip upward and scissor my slacks open. I remembered how I fantasized about an erection so hard it could stab right through her jeans like a hole-punch. Her surprise would make her drop the soda.

I would have covered her mouth because this fantasy was arape fantasy.

That memory had been buried because I thought it was nasty.

My eyes went to Angela.

Her gaze was lifeless as she watched us fuck in front of her. I was so angry with her that I gripped Yvette's hair and yanked her head to an angle acute with her shoulder. That's when I leaned forward and let my tongue wet her shoulder and cheek in a gross, primal display of my cock's power. I licked my daughter's face and she opened her mouth for a lewd kiss.

I watched my wife's face as Yvette and I French kissed. I knew Yvette was watching too. The two of us stared at Angela as my twat stretcher kept slamming and in out of her.

"Mommy," Yvette said into the kiss. "Be a dear and open the front door as wide as it can go."

The front door was directly ahead of us. From such a position, anyone in the street could look into the house and find me fucking the shit out of my only daughter.

I squeezed my approval into Yvette's globe and she hissed spit into my teeth.

Angela walked to the front door and opened it wide. She stood there naked and stared at the street. Leaves in the trees outside were rustling. The night air gasped a gentle breeze against my wife's body and it touched my hand as it rubbed Yvette's tit. Her nipple was the texture of the smallest grape of the punch and it pleased my palm with its forbidden touch.

"Now come back here," Yvette said.

Angela didn't move. She only stared out into the neighborhood. In the back of my mind, her image seemed sad. This was absolute defeat for her. To submit to Yvette was to be beaten by her. Only hours ago, my wife had a hundred choices in front of her and those choices had included leaving me!

And now choices were going to be made for her. Because she was a liar. Because she was a betrayer. Because she wasa fucking coward!

"Get over here, retard," I said, breaking the kiss.

"Mmmm, daddy," Yvette moaned at me. Her cum-catcher grinded approval on my thick, serving prick. I could feel the bend in my trunk as her grateful hips punctuated the title 'daddy.'

Angela walked back with the trunk and held it in front of Yvette.

"It really is a good cock, mom," Yvette breathed as I rammed her especially hard.

"Oh, but you don't want to hear about that right now," she sighed in sexual revelry and brought up her key.

She reached forward and unlocked the trunk with it. A single lock was turned and a singlethunk was heard.

"Set it down and open it, mommy." She then did an impression of Angela. "Yes, Master."

"Say it," I demanded of my wife as my fat cock rubbed my daughter's dripping baby bank. Marvel was in my daughter's eyes as she looked at me. She glanced at Angela with a wide smile. It was like she was introducing an act for a talent show. She lifted her leg off of my shoulder to bend closer to the box and its contents.

Angela swallowed and murmured, "yes, Master." She bent over and opened it.

I put my hands on my daughter's hips as she bent over a new position. I was nowfucking her from behind. "Okay," Yvette sighed as her open cunt milked my length. She came out of the box with a fur-lined blindfold.

"Put this on,retard," my daughter commanded her mother.

Angela took it from her and looked at me. There was emotional exhaustion all over her face. There was even a touch of pleading.

"Do it, you dumb bitch," I gritted my teeth.

Yvette laughed out loud as Angela slipped it over her eyes. "Step forward now."

My daughter's creaming coochie rocked against me as I slipped everything out but the head. Yvette jabbed her twat against the sticky end of my mountable, dripping cock. She stabbed its piss hole with her erect peach seed. All at once, she found what she was looking for in the box on the floor. She took every inch of me back into her.

"You liked watching us before, didn't you, mommy?" Yvette sighed a full moan as my helmet touched her so very deep. "It got you wet. You were supposed to be angry, but you got wet instead, huh? You're not watching anymore. Now you just listen to us. Hear how slick I am. How his baby maker churns me. The sound of our sex, mommy. Thesmell of it."

With Angela blindfolded, Yvette spit on her fingers and touched her mother's nipples. Those were the same breasts that had fed baby Yvette. Now all grown up, Yvette smacked each of those red bubs in turn as she rubbed them in slobber and dripping sweat. My wife's lips parted in response and her suck-worthy gems grew erect with Yvette's deft ministrations.

As I watched my daughter do this, my cock seemed even harder.

With her free hand, Yvette brought up a pair of chained nipple clamps to her mother's chest. She opened the clip and set Angela's nipple inside of it. "There you go, mommy," she panted as I slipped my wooden wedge in and out of her whore hole.

She clipped the other nipple into a clamp. Both of my wife's tits were now joined together by the chain. "Now turn around," Yvette said.

It didn't surprise me that Yvette would have a kinky collection of sexual whatnots. I had never seen nipple clamps before. I was certain that Angela had no idea what they looked like either.

My wife turned around and I wondered what my daughter's next trick would be. I waited in anticipation as my veins thickened with new baby batter for my sexual goddess. "Put your hands behind your back," Yvette breathed.

Angela did as she was told.

I thought my baby girl was going to handcuff my mother.

I was only half-right.

She brought up out of the case a metal bar as long as the case. It was lightweight and appeared to have adjustable sizes. I could see handcuffs dangle limply on each side from steel rings. "Oh, there it is, mommy." Yvette purred.

She locked Angela's wrist into one of the handcuffs and jerked her other hand to the opposite end of the bar. She snapped my wife's hand into place. Angela now had a restraining bar going around her back to hold her hands wide apart.

"Sure you don't want to tell him, mommy?" Yvette taunted.

Angela said nothing, but quickly remembered that I might yell at her. "No, Master."

"Bend over now. Show me your ass."

With my wife's ass near her face, Yvette spit on it. She spat saliva all over my wife's ass cheeks and smeared it over her. She rubbed the spittle into the crack of her mother's ass. Up and down. She spit on her hand and continued to swab it all over and up and down.

"Oh my, god," Yvette giggled. "Daddy, would you believe she's wet?"

My daughter slipped two fingers between my wife's thighs and Angela moved against them in a hungry response. My daughter dropped her hand immediately to the box and removed a stainless steel butt-plug with a ponytail of very fine hair. It looked very expensive.

It was probably a gift from her mysterious masked friends. I hated that she could have anyone she wanted. My daughter was a slut. Her roaming pussy had rubbed total douche bags, rich assholes, and drug dealers. She'd fucked a preacher. She licked pussy and had her pussy licked. Black cock. All of it drove me crazy.

"Okay, mommy, almost done." Yvette touched the stainless steel butt-plug to the inside of her lips and slobbered all over it. She then brought it to her mother's asshole. With both hands, she worked the plug into Angela's ass. "From my ass to yours."

I heard her mother groan as our daughter separated her anal cavity with the smooth wet length of metal. Yvette was gentle about it. All finished with placing the tool up her mother's ass she leaned back to admire her work. Angela was bound, blindfolded, and sported a tail from her ass.

It looked like she could never remove the blindfold.

"All right," Yvette chirped and slapped her mother's ass. "Up you go. Go to your room and wait. Get on the bed. You're only a pussy now."

Angela walked carefully forward and used her memory to take her to the foot of the stairs. "Hey, mom? Who's the whore now?"

Those words stopped Angela in her tracks. The pause was quickly corrected.

"Don't hurt yourself!" Yvette called after and she grabbed her own calves. "You're gonna be fucked like a dog! Ruff! Ruff!" With this angle, she bounced against my fuck pole each time she did her doggie impression.

It made me laugh when she did it.

I watched Angela try and navigate the stairs without her eyes or hands. The scene made me laugh even harder. She stumbled once, but quickly saved herself. Her silly ponytail butt-plug rocked and shook. As I laughed, Yvette laughed.

She pushed herself forward and my prick bounced out of her. My daughter fell flat on her chest still laughing. I knelt beside her as she flipped over to look at me. Her face was red with a blush while she laughed. I laughed when I saw her face, grabbed my engorged pussy plow and stuck it right up between her legs again.

Her eyes were flushed with madness. She was experiencing a contagious hysteria about Angela. Of course, given my daughter's attention span, the laughing could have been about anything.

Perhaps she was laughing at my latest penetration.

As Yvette laughed, I could feel her insides rise and fall with broken meter. Her hips shook with her heaving chest and those moments caused my dick to bend a little inside of her. I could feel the snotty end of my knob hold back as her sperm canal squeezed and relaxed with unpredictable rhythm.

1...456789