Temptation's Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvette's hand went to Carl's cock and she bent him toward Amanda's opened legs. "We haven't known each other very long, Amanda," Yvette said lowly.

"No, like a day," she smiled at Yvette as she rubbed warm cum over her exposed tits.

"Don't put the mask on," Yvette leaned toward Amanda's face. Her naked chest slid over the girl's puffy nipples. Their lips collided in a kiss. "Tell me you wanna be like me."

Carl moved between Amanda's legs and touched his cock to her open pussy.

"I want to be like you," the pupil said as the preacher penetrated her.

I heard Amanda groan.

"This is what it's like," Yvette hissed. "This is unprotected sex."

"What?" Amanda whispered back.

"You could get pregnant. You could get sick."

Amanda's breath rose higher as Carl went deeper. I could hear the glee in her voice as the man touched her where she'd never been touched.

"You know who I was fucking in the ass, earlier?"

"Who?" Amanda hissed and Yvette tongued her open mouth.

"My dad," Yvette rubbed Amanda's chest.

"No," came the amused response from the girl.

"Yeah. He pissed me off so I fucked him in his ass."

Amanda laughed, obviously not knowing much from reality. Yvette laughed with the girl. Of course, my daughter's laugh sounded a little mean. Her tone was a touch condescending.

Yvette took the last puff from Anne Marie's cigarette and tossed it aside.

"Would you ever do it?" My daughter asked with abrupt seriousness.

"No!" Amanda smiled at her.

"Would you now!?"

With one motion, Yvette knocked Carl's tiger mask off.

Amanda locked eyes with Carl and shouted, "no! No! Get off me!"

Carl had already jumped back. His own daughter's broken hymen spread across the end of his dick.

"She wasn't supposed to know!" Carl yelled.

Yvette laughed at Carl while she pointed at Amanda. The men all backed away from the scene while my daughter cheered.

"I told you it was aa pussy thing to do when you asked me!" Yvette howled at Carl.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Amanda sounded like she was going to throw up.

"Amanda! Oh my baby girl," Carl stammered and went toward her.

"Get away from me!" Amanda shouted. "You're sick!"

"No, Amanda! Mandy! It's her!She's sick! Your friend! She corrupted me." He staggered toward Amanda with limp footing and his telly-whacker swinging.

He pointed at Yvette and my daughter smacked his hand away. Carl immediately swung at Yvette and punched her across the jaw.

I shoved Anne Marie back and ran to my daughter on the ground.

"She's sick! Both of you are sick! All of you are sick!" Carl spat and stepped over us.

"Are you okay?" I asked Yvette.

"Fuck you!" Yvette called after Carl and muscled against my grip. I tried to hold her to the ground.

"All of you, get the fuck out of my house!" I hollered. I stared at Yvette. She had blood running out of her nose. Her eyes were filled with hatred as she struggled with my grip.

"Let me up, daddy," Yvette spat.

"No."

"Let me the fuck up, daddy!"

"Baby, listen—"

"I am not! Taking! This! Any! More!" She screeched in my ear and my grip loosened.

In that second, Yvette pushed herself to her feet and I grabbed at her moving ankles. I looked up.

Carl had Reyes' gun from the gun belt.

And he was pointing it at my daughter.

I stumbled to my feet to grab my daughter. I put my powerful arms around her and she bumped her tiny, naked frame against me.

Reyes held his hand out, "give me the gun. Give me the gun now."

"You're Satan hisself both of you," Carl said with hatred at me and Yvette. "You tempt. You destroy. You ruineverything! I'll never have her back!" Tears ran down his face.

"Do it then, you fag—" My daughter blurted.

The sound of the gunshot echoed across the backyard and off of the neighboring houses.

Yvette fell against me.

I let her body force me to the ground beneath her.

I looked down at my daughter. The gunshot had gone through her shoulder. I could see her bloody chest heaving. I could feel her breath against me.

The masks crouched next to their goddess and me.

I looked up at Carl.

"I loved my Mandy!"

He put the gun beneath his chin and pulled the trigger. The sound of the gunshot rang louder than the first. It seemed to sound even more final. He fell through the open door.

"You're going to be okay, baby. Call 911! Somebody!"

Anne Marie stood naked with a cell phone in her hand.

"No man," Zachary said from behind me. "No. No. No."

I turned to look at Zachary as I held Yvette against me.

He jumped into the pool behind me. There was no way I could see him swim.

"What the fuck is it now!?" I shouted, the inflection of trauma was thick.

The Black Mask looked. "That girl, Amanda, she jumped in the pool in the costume. It looks like . . . it looks like she drowned."

"You will be fine, girl," the White Mask said to Yvette. "You play too rough for others, do you know that?"

Yvette's breathing was rapid. I could feel her shaking with fear.

The White Mask continued to speak. "You know we can't be here when help comes. You know we were never here." He brushed Yvette's black hair back from her eyes.

Yvette nodded in my hands at him and her voice shook, "of course."

"We'll do what we can for you, Kyle, and Angela."

"What the hell does that mean, man?" Reyes shouted. "That was my gun! I'm fucked! This looks like it's my fault!"

"But it is your fault," the Black Mask said in detest. "It will be tomorrow."

"That's bullshit! Who are you people!? You're going to help them!?"

"We can't do anything for you," the White Mask turned to Reyes. "If that doesn't satisfy you and you try to find us, we will takeeverything you have left."

The two masks turned for the living room.

Yvette grabbed at my arm. I was still in a panic, looking around.

There was no sign of the Asian or the stranger.

"Help me, man!" Zachary shouted from the pool. Reyes bent past me to help Zachary with Amanda's body.

Yvette grabbed my ear and I looked down at her.

"Mommy's key," Yvette panted. "I put it by the ipod. In the living room."

"That's good! Thanks for telling me!" I said, my eyebrows were turned up in worry. I could taste salt on my lips. "You have such a good memory!"

I rocked her mildly as Reyes helped Zachary pull Amanda out of the pool. "You know those guys? The ones in the masks?"

"No, man."

"But you'll tell the police about 'em, right? I'm going down for this, bro."

I stared down at Yvette's eyes. They were blinking every where but to me.

"You're going to be fine, baby, the ambulance is coming," I said and remembered that I didn't know that for sure. "The ambulance is coming?"

"Yeah," Anne Marie said. "And the police."

"I am so fucked," Reyes said again. "I'm gonna tell them everything, bro. I'm gonna tell them about the drugs. And the orgy. And how that sick slut made that dude fuck his own daughter!"

"Gonna tell 'em that you put your hand on some dude's dick?" I spat through my teeth. "Gonna tell 'em how you held me down while I was raped just because you were hopin' you were next!? About how you put a gun in my mouth cause you wanted thissick slut wet? What will your wife say?"

Reyes took a step back and put his hands to the side of his face.

"No. You'll take the fall because you got to," I said and held my daughter. "We all fall sometimes."

I held onto Yvette until the paramedics wrestled her out of my grip. I watched them put her on a stretcher and cover her up with a blanket they brought. I approached them, not even aware that I was naked.

She grabbed my arm and I leaned over her. She wanted me close.

"I'll ride with you to the hospital."

"No, daddy," Yvette said above a whisper.

"I'll stay all night."

"No," she said again. "Come closer."

I put my ear to her lips and she whispered to me. Her words weren't about the matter at hand. I wasn't told to see her through this crisis. I wasn't told to stay away. Her words confused me, but I decided she didn't want me at the hospital.

I wasn't sure what she meant with her words. I turned my attention to the paramedics.

I asked questions. I got half-answers. No guarantees.

The police questioned Reyes first. I didn't care what he told them. I knew that anything he said would respect the power behind those masks. Anything that didn't cover, I had handled by giving him perspective.

I took the time to free my wife. She didn't have much to contribute to the final picture of what happened on the patio when the police asked. She didn't have the whole story.

I was too tired to give it to her.

The story came together in a simple way. There had been a sex party. Most of the players were not known by name. Most had fled the scene. Reyes owned up to having brought the gun.

I explained to the police that the man committed suicide after realizing he had fucked his own daughter. His solution was the same as Amanda's. They didn't ask me if I had fucked my daughter. I found myself wishing that they had.

Yvette had been shot by accident. That was the story.

Once the living room was cleared of all the traffic. After Reyes had been led away and after the ambulance had taken away my daughter, there was only one person left. She was cleaning the mess in the kitchen.

"We should go to Yvette," Angela said.

"She doesn't want to see us."

"I don't care what she wants, she's our daughter."

"We can't disrespect her wishes, we can't deny what she asked of us."

"Why are you defending her?"

Yvette had asked me to a long time ago and I couldn't drop the habit.

"The last thing she said to me was 'suck my cock,'" Angela folded her arms and sighed. "What if she dies tonight?"

"Those were the last words she said to me too."

Suck my cock, daddy. It was everything she wanted to say to me. It was stay away from me. It was fuck off. It was come to me. It was stay with me. It was every contradiction that made her beautiful and terrible.

I had to let it lie. I had to sleep with my wife and hope that my daughter came back one day. I had to wait and see if she'd learned her lesson.

Angela followed me as I shuffled into the kitchen.

Anne Marie had pushed all of the broken items into a pile in the middle of the floor. She was dressed in a drab pants-suit combination. Smoke traveled up her arm as she assessed the remainder of the mess.

"We're going to bed," I said.

Anne Marie looked at me from behind her glasses and blew smoke to the ceiling. One blue eye. One green eye. In that moment, I wondered if Anne Marie's blowjobs had gotten any better. With Yvette as a coach, it was possible Anne Marie's entire sexual profile had been totally re-written. Mine had been. And so had Angela's.

"Are you coming?" The invitation appealed to the emptiness the three of us felt with Yvette gone.

"Yeah," she said and walked between my wife and me.

"Kyle, who is she?"

I wanted to tell her that Anne Marie was the start of this whole terrible chapter in my life. She was the beginning of the story. I wanted to explain to my wife that it was that twenty-something brain that had kicked off everything with one lousy blowjob.

But I was too tired.

"Anne Marie," I said. "She's the receptionist at my job."

1...456789