Temptation's Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her laughter chased more fuel to keep going, but she lost her voice while in pursuit. I looked down at her, still chuckling a little, and saw her eyes closed. My baby girl. The fuck of my life.

I thought about everything she'd put me through and my hands went around her throat. I remembered how much pain she had caused me. How she had never apologized. I reminded myself that she would never apologize.

Somehow I was the bad guy in all of this and I hated her for it.

Yvette opened her eyes to look at me. As soon as she could focus on my face, she just started laughing again.

"I don't want you fucking anyone else," I grunted down at her.

This made her eyes widen with glee as I choked her.

"You'remine!" I blurted down with a strange confidence. The rage in my words frightened me a little as they lurched out of my throat. "I'm the only cock you'll ever need,little girl!"

She gasped hysteria at me from beneath the grip I had on her neck. I wanted her to agree with me. I wanted to dish the rules. I wanted to be the man of the house. Her cheeks lost color and her eyes bulged just enough to signal pain as I choked her.

She had said she would destroy me.

I knew that I just might destroy her first.

"Kyle," she gulped up at me as her hips continued to massage my meat deep inside of her. "Kyle," she repeated.

I released her neck and pulled my piss pipe out of her cock-pit. She sneered up at me from behind her dark locks and I smacked both of her fat tits. I smacked her bandage. She stared at me.

I slapped the side of her ass and she moved onto her side.

"I own you, Yvette!"

And I slipped into her again. She hissed and closed her eyes as I filled her.

"No you don't," came a new male voice from above me.

People had come through the open door. I counted at least seven men.

Yvette looked up at them and scrambled her pussy off of my cock.

The man who spoke wore a black mask over his eyes. It was safe to assume he was one of the powerful men that Yvette fucked. He had a broad, muscular frame and a tailored suit.

I stood up with my erection bobbing in front of me. I recognized faces. Zachary was there. I recognized Officer Reyes in his uniform. Carl had come too. He carried a large, plush tiger head. It was the headpiece to some outrageous costume.

One man was obviously Asian. Next to him was a stranger.

Another wore a white mask that covered only his eyes.

"She's upstairs," Yvette said to them. "Fuck every hole. But not her ass. Her ass belongs to me."

All of the men in the room were going to fuck my blindfolded wife.

I realized that my daughter had manipulated an evening that would be even more evil than anything she'd done before. This would be the worst thing she could ever do to me. Every time I thought she had taken this to the limit, the diabolical bitch had proven to have even more imagination. And her cunt goo was on my cock again!

"I didn't agree to that!" I spat.

Yvette turned to face me. She drew a fake tear from her eye and down her cheek with her finger.

"No, daddy," my daughter said. "She did."

I felt my fists clench themselves and I stepped toward Yvette. "I want these men out of my house."

She looked up at me. "You know whatyou did agree to, right, daddy?"

Her voice was cold. She was again that total, heartless stranger that she could become so easily. As off-putting and unsettling as her words were, I steeled myself against her with the same resolve and confidence that had caused me to choke her.

"Do it," she said under her breath and the men with the masks, moved past her and reached for me. I knocked their hands away and stepped backward toward the kitchen.

The heels of my naked feet were stabbed by broken glass.

That moment of pain was all they needed. The masked men grabbed my arms and pulled me back into the living room. As more of my body became available, Zachary, Carl, and Officer Reyes helped the men force me toward the couch.

My daughter scooted the couch away from the wall with the help of Anne Marie.

The receptionist had cut her hair. It stopped at her cheeks now.

"Do her," Yvette slapped Zachary on the shoulder. "Go upstairs and stretch her pussy. Be a sport though and let Carl go first."

I cried out in anger as the masks forced me to bend over the back of the couch. Officer Reyes switched positions to join Anne Marie in front of me. His fists closed around my wrists and pinned me forcibly.

The masks held my back.

I couldn't see Yvette for a second. But then I saw her in front of the house stereo. She rested her Ipod in the dock and in an instant, there was a terrible, repetitive, heavy rap beat challenging my speakers.

I stared up at her as I struggled in their grip.

"Help me!" Reyes shouted to Anne Marie as the rap beat swelled.

Anne Marie's frail hands went over Reyes' grip and the two of them held me.

Yvette danced out of view, shaking and grinding her naked ass.

The one in the white mask leaned over the couch while he pinned me. He put his lips right next to my ear.

"Kyle Baron," he said down to me. "You're the one responsible."

I stared straight ahead. I couldn't hide the horror and detest in my eyes.

He grabbed the cheeks of my face with his white-collar fingers and jerked my face to look at him.

"You are herfather," he then put his smooth face near my lips. "God be praised." His tongue came out of his mouth and he licked me from my chin to my nose.

I struggled from behind his grip and spat at him through my teeth.

I watched Yvette come back around the couch, still caught up in her music. She was now speaking the lyrics of the forceful rap song. I couldn't hear what she was saying.

My eyes were on her large, purple strap-on dildo.

"Daddy," Yvette said when the song was instrumental. "You raped me today. So I'll follow your example, and be your role model." My baby's haunted blue eyes stared down at me dressed up in plainclothes-matter-of-fact. "Which is all I ever wanted anyway."

"Spit on it, daddy," she breathed. "Spit on my cock. Because I don't think you're very wet back there. Just like I wasn't wet."

I was appalled. My belly was a tight, wet towel turned tighter and tighter with a dense, heavy knot. I looked away from her. She would twist my spit into consent.

"What's the saying, daddy? Can't rape the willing?"

I heard laughter from every direction. The masks. The strangers. Everyone was laughing except for the two in front of me. Officer Reyes couldn't look me in the eye as he pinned me. Anne Marie only stared at me with those two different colored eyes. Blue. Green. I couldn't tell which was the color of pity and which was the color of regret.

"Call me what you want, bitch," Yvette rapped as the lyrics swelled the house speakers. "Call me on my Sidekick. Never answer when it's private. Damn I hate a shy bitch."

She stepped toward me and lifted her long, purple shaft upward. It fell and smacked my nose. "Don't you hate a shy bitch? Yeah Iate a shy bitch. She ain't shy no more, she changed her name tomy bitch."

With that said, Yvette circled around the couch again. I knew she could see my droopy, pale, and flabby ass. "Don't!" I hollered.

"Shhh," Anne Marie said.

Officer Reyes looked at me with an apology written on his face.

The rap lyrics pummeled my ears and in my trauma I heard every syllable.

It ain't trickin' if you got it

But you like a bitch with no ass

You ain't got shit

Motherfucker I'm ill

Not sick

And I'm OK

But my watch sick

Yeah my drop sick

Yeah my Glock sick

And I heard Yvette howl the next lyrics, "Am I not thick? I'm it.Mother fucker I'm ill."

I felt the dense, thick rubber head of her my daughter's cock touch the edge of my asshole. It nudged and pushed. I could feel Yvette's knees still dropping with the beat of the rap song.

I clenched my eyes shut as the pain shot up from my shitter. The hard, slick head of her toy cock forced its way into my hole of wrinkles and darkness. My backdoor yielded to the sick will of my insane daughter and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"It's okay," Anne Marie murmured over the music. "She fucks everything. She wants to fuck everything. She will fuck everything. And everything eventually fucks her back."

My eyes shot open as the great artificial cock separated a place that had never been touched. The brown flecks of its last use might have been evident. She most likely didn't care. She only pushed to the beat of her synthesized drum. Every twist, thrust, and slap on my ass happened in time to the music.

"Know what the worst of it is, daddy?" I could feel her huge tits against my back as she leaned over me to hiss at my ear. "The worst part it, you're going to like this. It's going to feel good for you and then when you see me next, you'll want me to be inside of you again."

I felt her go deep inside of me; I parted for her wider and wider. I felt her touch me so deep. The head of her cock touched the prostate and she was right. I could never let my pride admit it, but it felt very good to have something nudging me that far down. My heart skipped a beat, as the pain of what she was doing to me became a new pleasure.

I held in the sigh of relief. I didn't want any observers to sense my satisfaction with at once being fucked by my beautiful daughter. There was something about my expression that betrayed me to Anne Marie and Reyes, because they released my arms.

My hands voluntarily went to the couch and I gripped it.

The two of them stood up in synch and stared down at me.

I looked up at Anne Marie and her soft expression. Her hand came down to stroke my cheek and she mouthed the words, "it's okay. It's okay."

I could feel the sweat on my face make her hands slick.

Yvette's hands went to my love handles and she gave them a sharp squeeze. I felt her fingernails dig into my flesh with a piece of teasing. My hands released the couch and went up and behind.

I felt my baby girl grip my hands with hers and the softest chuckle escaped her lips. "It's okay, guys," she breathed. "Mikey likes it."

Reyes turned away from me.

Anne Marie lit a cigarette. I thought back to the hotel room and her objection to the smell of smoke. I wondered if Yvette had fucked every hole on the receptionist as she was fucking me now.

"Oh, daddy, I always knew you were a little bitgay. Oh daddy, you must treasure this realization, like I did once upon a time," she swayed her hips as her purple, plastic phallus had its way with my ass. "All of us are just a little bit gay."

I heard her lips get lost in a kiss. I didn't know if it was the white mask or the black mask or if it was both. The sloppy sounds of her kissing broke and she grunted in time with her fucking: "Such a little bitch, aren't you?"

She rammed me and I cried out.

"Aren't you!?"

She slammed into me again. The pain and the pleasure were making my dick amazingly hard. I could feel my erection bend against the heavy threaded fibers of the couch. Yvette continued to hold my hands. She raised them upward and the pain of her twisting my arms only added to my euphoria.

I was my daughter's bitch. I had been since she first had me taste her pussy. She had reminded me of the fact every time she fucked another man. If it was a message I worked hard to ignore, she had now given it absolute clarity and focus as she fucked my ass in front of her friends.

Anne Marie blew smoke toward the ground and cocked her head toward the door.

There was a new comer. She had red curls and freckles.

I had never seen her before.

Yvette slipped her cock out of my ass and I felt a whimper of relief and emptiness in my most private place. Her slender, perfect fingers released my pudgy ones. I found myself feeling that same twist of inadequacy she had caused me over the past few weeks. I felt embarrassment for all physical matter that didn't involve my cock.

"Amanda," Yvette said, her long purple cock proud in front of her.

"Hey," the young girl said.

"Everyone, meet my good friend 'Amanda.'"

I heard the various acknowledgements and greetings.

"Amanda turns eighteen today and she wants to spend it with me. With all of us."

I didn't want to look up from my position. I remained where I was, half hoping to become invisible and half-hoping Yvette would put her cock back in my ass. Both positions I could never voice aloud.

"Anne Marie," Yvette ordered. "Light the candles on the cake and put it on the patio."

Another voice spoke up. It was the voice of the White Mask. "Is she who the present is for?"

"Obviously," Yvette said with condescending ooze.

I saw the Black Mask go out the front door.

"Who is he?" Amanda asked and pointed at me.

"My latest fuck," Yvette said evenly. "Do you want a go?"

"Maybe later," the girl said back.

"He didn't think he'd like it," Yvette shot back. "But he'll beg for it now. Won't you?"

I realized too late that the last question was directed at me.

"Won't you!?" My daughter shouted.

"Yes!" I shouted back at her. My voice volunteered more then I was comfortable with.

"Then suck it," Yvette hissed at me.

I felt my eyes go wide and my mouth go dry. I knew that I wasn't alone in the room. I could smell Anne Marie's cigarette smoke. Reyes had stopped looking at me some time ago.

My daughter wanted me to lick my own ass juice and shit from her plastic hard on.

And I wanted to.

I pushed myself off of the couch and stood before Yvette, the White Mask, and Amanda. I glanced over Amanda. She looked to be about a C-cup. She wore a soft blue blue sweater and a dress. She had a handlebar piercing through her nostrils.

Her green eyes looked at me from behind her red, curly locks.

"Suck it, little bitch," Yvette hissed and offered it to me. I looked over her glorious, nude form. The form had excited more lust in me than anything else my whole life. She was the disease of infidelity, the intoxication of depravity, and the pillar of all things evil.

I knelt down before her.

"Tongue it for me, Kyle," Yvette whispered. "Make it ready for Angela."

The sound of my wife's name caused me to shudder. I opened my eyes to her large, purple bobber. I could smell my own fecal matter on it. I could also smell our mutual sweat. I felt my nipples hard in the air as I breathed the aroma.

"Blow me, Kyle," Yvette insisted.

My tongue leapt out of my mouth and I set it beneath the fat head of her toy. I closed my lips around the helmet. Yvette's hands went to my hair and I felt myself tense up. I had watched men fuck, really fuck, my daughter's mouth. They had laid into her as if she were an open hole without limits, without end.

She had amazed me.

I feared now that she just might treat me the same way.

That she might break the back of my throat with her crazy cock. I was afraid she could damage me with its length. The power of her thrusts just might leave me in anguish and incredible pain. Or hospitalized.

Still part of me wanted even that from her.

"Oh, that's it," Yvette breathed. Her fingers clenched my balding head and she stuck her nose up to the ceiling. "Suck me you unappreciative bitch."

My mouth flooded with saliva as I locked lips around the giant purple bastard that had caused me so much pain and pleasure. I could hear my own lips give wet smacks as I gave gratitude to something so foul, twisted, and perfect.

"Oh, Kyle," Yvette panted as she stroked my head and thrust my mouth. "I'm gonna put it in Angela next. Angela's next. She's gonna feel me. She's gonna want me. She's gonna lick her own shit off 'a me."

With my eyes closed, I heard the new girl Amanda give a shout of glee.

Her present had been delivered.

All at once, Yvette shoved me off of her faux-cock. I caught myself with my hand and looked to Amanda and the Black Mask. The box was large and wrapped in silly Happy Birthday fonts of different sizes, colors, and shapes.

Amanda had her hands together and she squealed with glee.

"Open it," I heard Yvette say in a low husk while she stroked her purple thing. She smirked at me when I saw her do it. She raised a comedic eyebrow and teased the tip of the toy with her fingertips --as she had done for me many times.

She snapped her fingers at Anne Marie and the receptionist past her cigarette over to my daughter.

Amanda went to her knees before the large box and she ripped the paper open.

I had no idea who the young girl was. I didn't know a handful of people in the room. I didn't know a couple of the men having sex with my wife. There was something unsettling about someone as young as Amanda however.

The legal age of consent was well known all over the country, but I wasn't so sure there was a proper age for any human being to be if they were taking Yvette on as a sexual mentor.

The paper was gone.

I sat on my knees with the taste of fecal plastic in my mouth.

A large packing box was before everyone in the room and Amanda grabbed at the taped flaps in a huge hurry. My daughter handed her cigarette back to Anne Marie.

Amanda reached into the box and pulled out a large, fluffy costume. It had a tail and pale, brown fur. It was the sort of costume that had been the subject of Internet rumor. There had been tiny news stories about people who wore animal costumes and fucked.

They were calledfurries.

Amanda hugged the costume to herself and Yvette spoke at her right away.

"It's perfect. There's two sweet holes in the chest --one for each tit. And you can see that the crotch is designed to give anyone access to your pussy and your asshole."

"Oh my god! Thank you!" Amanda ran to Yvette and hugged her. This shoved Yvette's purple front up to her belly. Yvette pretended to wince in pain as Amanda bounced up and down against her.

"Get changed," Yvette said, commanding more than the eighteen-year-old. "We'll be receiving you on the patio soon."

"Will there be cake?"

Yvette giggled and stroked the girl's red curls back. "I've taken care ofeverything."

"Where will I change?" Amanda asked and Yvette walked to the bottom of the stairs. Her walk was proud and in charge. I had always worried that my daughter would never amount to anything, but it was obvious she had found a true calling.

"I think right where you are is perfect." She gripped the railing to the stairs.

Amanda's stance was bashful. She delayed for only a moment before she lifted her sweater up and over her head. The shapes of her breasts bounced lightly from behind her baby blue bra.

Her belly was flat and white. Her naked arms were freckled, the fleshy red blotches contrasted nicely with her alabaster skin. I watched the stranger push down her dress to reveal the blue panties that went with her bra.

Anne Marie tossed her cigarette out the open door as she joined Yvette at the bottom of the stairs. The two of them stared at Amanda as she unhooked her bra. I watched Anne Marie cup Yvette's tit beneath its hoop piercing.

Yvette forced Anne Marie's hand down to her artificial dick.

I watched the girl from work toy with the artificial offering as if it were made of flesh and blood.

My daughter bared her perfect teeth and narrowed her eyes at Amanda's topless body. I looked too, from my knees on the floor.

Amanda's tits were excellent handfuls that were topped with incredibly long and enticing nipples. I had never seen nipples so large on a woman. As the girl stepped out of her panties, I could see a piercing through her clit.

She saw me notice and she smiled at me like the shyest girl at the dance.

The furry costume was on the floor. Amanda reached down for it, but was stopped by the black mask. He pulled her to her feet again and held her chin away from her hanging chest. With his other hand, he squeezed the girl's left tit and pointed the nipple to his waiting lips.

1...456789