Temptation's Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice quaked as he tasted the fleshy spike of that pale, orb.

She groaned. Her voice was high-pitched. And I could hear her catch her breath.

"She's a virgin, you know," Yvette said to the room from the landing. Anne Marie stood behind her and cupped her tit while she rubbed her cock. "Let her get dressed. We're kicking this sex life off right."

Anne Marie stared at me from over Yvette's shoulder. She licked the taste from my daughter's dick off of her fingertips and smiled.

Yvette spoke to Anne Marie without looking at her. "Get the patio ready. Light the candles. I'll be right there." Anne Marie licked her ear and she went toward the kitchen to do what she'd been told.

"Kyle," Yvette said. "Let's go be alone with Angela."

I stood up at her words. As I approached, I thought about how deliberate Yvette had been in using my name. She wasn't calling me "daddy" or "dad." It was when she said "Angela" and not "mom" that I realized what she was doing. I wondered if it was because she didn't want Amanda to know our relationship.

I looked back at Amanda. She was zipped up in the plush costume. Her breasts were exposed. Her pussy was plain between the brown furry legs. Her nipples were hard, more like short pencils than erasers.

"Let me see it with the lid on," Yvette grinned at Amanda. The girl lifted the attached mask from behind to hide her face. It was a sexy-eyed cat. It reminded me of the walk around animal-actors at amusement parks.

"You're so sexy," Yvette said in approval. She then raised her voice. "Lick her pussy. Tongue her ass. Nobody fucks a virgin until I'm there."

It was surreal to watch Officer Reyes in uniform escort Amanda toward the kitchen and my patio. Amanda had no accessories. Reyes had his gun belt.

The Black Mask and the White Mask looked at Yvette and me.

Yvette put a finger to her lips to shush them. They bowed and went toward the kitchen. I was alone again with my daughter on the stairs. The party was getting underway in two places.

"They'd better left mom's ass alone," Yvette breathed and went up the stairs. Her lazy, fleeting tone didn't seem to be for me. Her accent was thick with drug abuse and sexual exasperation. "Cause if they fucked her. Oh. I don't know. I just might hit the roof."

I walked behind her with heavy steps.

"You don't want me to hit the roof, daddy." She said over her shoulder at me with a flat smile. "I think I did it once. Once. My whole life. I hit the roof once. And I brought the house down, daddy. You should've been there."

Her pitch was a stale mix of nostalgia and anger.

"Do you have anything to say about that?" She said to me. Her glassy eyes darted just enough to betray whatever hallucinogen she might have taken.

"No, baby," I said. "Of course I don't."

"Sometimes I wish the roof hadn't come down, Kyle. It would have saved all of us so much trouble."

Far down in the trenches of my barb-wired mind, a soldier recognized that my daughter seemed to be communicating more than usual. Something in her words, manner, and posture suggested the girl she used to be. The soldier hurried orders up the line to the general of my tongue, but the message got to me too late.

Yvette opened her parents' bedroom door.

There at my daughter's side, I watched her mother, my wife, with four men.

With the blindfold still strapped around her eyes, Angela had the two strangers in front of her. One was Asian and the other seemed to be a non-descript, pudgy stranger. Her mouth was wide open as both offered their small cocks to her.

I watched my wife's tongue dart out of her mouth and lick first one and then the other. She didn't have use of her hands --those were still cuffed to the awkward bar behind her legs. The bar held her ass high and proud.

Zachary fucked Angela from behind and watched my face as he did it.

I could see the vile satisfaction in his eyes as he plowed her. My ass hurt. My eyes hurt. My brain was filled with a white noise.

"Oh, Zach! Oh, fuck!" Angela panted. "Do you know I wanted this at the barbeque last year?" I could see her lift her head as she taunted him with old temptations. "If I had known Kyle was no good, you would've had me then! Your cock in me. Your cock spreading me. Your cock getting these juices to shake over you."

I broke eye contact with Zachary and caught Yvette's gaze. Her mouth was half-opened and she eyed me like a butterfly from the backyard. Something about the expression suggested that she had just remembered that the jar to catch me with was miles away.

Yvette approached Zachary's position. I could see Angela's tail flipping from her ass. Yvette traced her mother's spine with her pointer finger and gripped the tail.

Angela's mouth closed it looked as if she wanted to see through her blindfold. She turned her head to face Yvette.

My daughter let go of the tail and pushed Zachary back. His large cock fell from my wife's pussy. He was so very big.

Zachary got off of the bed and I watched the two small cocks take a step back. My wife waited in the silence that followed. If her eyes had been visible, I'm sure her expression would have been fright.

Yvette slipped the butt-plug tail from Angela's ass.

"Is that you, baby?" Angela whispered. "Master?"

I could see Yvette's sheepish smile as she forced her thumb into her mother's ass.

"Why don't you guys help with Amanda's party downstairs?" Yvette said, as she sniffed her thumb. She wiped the scent from her thumb on the bare mattress.

The guys moved to the door.

"Carl," Yvette's tone was an afterthought. "Make sure you wear the whole thing."

Carl had forgotten the head to his animal costume. I could see it on the floor in front of the master bathroom. He scooped it up and went back for the exit.

"Carl," Yvette said again and he stopped. "Watch."

She then turned to me and reached up with her little hands. She smeared my cheeks away from my lips and her palms spread over my skin to my ears. "Daddy, make my cock wet for mommy. Make my cock wet for mommy, daddy."

I went to my knees in front of her.

The plastic piece bobbed in front of me.

I spit on it.

"Good," Yvette cooed. "Smear it all over now, daddy, make it wet."

I gripped her fake cock and smeared my spittle over the shaft. As it got slick, Yvette chuckled. "Give it some more."

I spit again.

"See it, preacher man? See how you make my cock slick?"

Obviously, Carl had failed her during one of their encounters.

I didn't want to look up at Carl. I continued the hand-job for Yvette. In the deepest wilds of my imagination, I handled her cock like I would my own. I jacked my baby with saliva and the sort of fervor I had used to bring myself to climax. I made her slick. In the eye of my mind, it was my efforts that kept her hard.

"Oh, papa," Yvette hissed. "I wish I could burst on your face right now. I wish my cock was a real one, oozing baby batter and throbbing with blood. I think you wish it too, papa. You'd swallow my cum for me. You'd drink it all down."

I looked up at her. She snapped her fingers at Carl and dismissed him with a flick of her wrist.

Carl put his tiger head on and left the room.

Her blue eyes sparkled with confidence and contempt, her sinister allure spread all across them. She smirked down at me. I found myself wishing that her words were true. I wanted my baby to spew a pearl necklace all over my neck and naked chest.

She pushed me away from her cock and stepped onto the bed behind Angela's raised ass. "Oh mommy, see how much trouble you get in when you keep secrets? Look how much trouble daddy got in."

She touched the head of her shiny member to my wife's spread pussy.

"If I was a boy, would you have been able to hold yourself back from me, mommy? If I were a boy, would you have begged me for it like dad did?" She sighed and slipped her unbreakable length between her mother's folds. Angela moaned gratefully.

"I wouldn't fuck my own kid," Angela breathed from behind the blindfold.

"You're right, I think," Yvette mused as she brought the length out only to treat her again. "If I was a boy, I'd have manners. If I was a boy, I'd wear condoms. If I was a boy, I couldn't get pregnant."

Angela frowned.

Yvette touched her fake penis to Angela's asshole.

"You and daddy never did it this way. You were saving yourself for me, weren't ya?" She asked and swatted Angela's ass so hard that the sting of it echoed off of the bedroom walls. Angela shouted.

"Funny, the fantasy about being a boy had a little truth in it, huh, mommy?"

"Don't," Angela protested. "Is your father here? Is your father in the room?"

Yvette put her finger to her lips and I nodded to her.

"He's gone down the stairs to fuck Anne Marie and Amanda, I wanted alone time." She forced her wet prick more into her mother's ass. Angela grunted.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Angela said into the mattress. It was a sight to see Angela with her hands bound to her legs and her eyes covered.

"You were sorry years ago, mommy," Yvette sighed. She looked at me with a mock-pouting expression. "Sometimes sorry's not enough."

She shook her head, maintaining her comical form.

"You fucked your father because of me. Because of what I did."

Yvette looked at me as she slipped more of her fat cock up Angela's tight ass.

I stared at my daughter. I couldn't tell if she was an ally or my deepest enemy. I was hanging on every word as my wife spoke.

"Take it all, bitch," Yvette laughed, still pushing herself in.

"I deserve this," Angela wept into the mattress. "Take me, sweetie. Take my husband. Take it all."

"I just remember the burn, mommy. The Grand Canyon."

The Grand Canyon was the last family vacation that we'd ever taken. I couldn't remember Yvette's age. I just knew she was well over trips to theme parks and wishing she could take camping trips with boys. She had spent the entire trip sick. She cried a lot.

Everytime I wanted to take her to a doctor, Angela would talk me out of it.

One time I asked Yvette if she wanted a doctor and she'd told me it would be okay.

"What were the pills called, mommy?"

"I don't remember, honey," Angela grunted.

Yvette swatted her again.

"Cyotec!" Angela shouted.

"Three in here," Yvette reached around and shoved three fingers into Angela's mouth. "And three down here!"

Yvette slipped three fingers into Angela's dripping pussy.

"If your father knew you were pregnant, it would have destroyed him!"

I stood in shock. I could feel my pale skin chill as the cold revelation of the girls' secret came out. Yvette looked at me sideways, her dark locks falling over one of her eyes. She smiled wide.

"I didn't know it would—" Angela blurted.

"Would what!?" Yvette shouted down at her and rammed her cock into her ass. "What!? What is it, mommy!?"

"Hurt! I didn't know it would—"

"Make it so I couldn't be a mommy!?"

Angela cried into the mattress while Yvette fucked her ass.

The secret was out. I would never have grand children. My wife had ruined my daughter. My wife had done something to my daughter's body behind my back. She had destroyed my lineage.

I reached over and shoved Yvette away from Angela. She fell against the headboard. My wife looked up, but couldn't see anything.

"Kyle? Kyle is that you?"

I pushed Angela onto her side. She struggled with her hands cuffed to the stretch bar. Her legs kicked out as she sought balance. I was on my wife in under a minute. My hands were moving ahead of me. I ripped the blindfold back. The black fur on it was wet with her tears.

Her blue eyes looked up at me horrified.

I felt a wash of selfish hatred for my wife and the pain she had caused my daughter. My fat fingers went around her neck and I squeezed. She only looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks.

I was alone with my wife strangling her. I was strangling her near the western rim of the Grand Canyon. I strangled her at the base of a telescope in Flagstaff Arizona while my daughter wept in the public bathroom. I strangled my wife at a shitty road side fast food place.

And I strangled her in our marriage bed. The bed without sheets. The sheets I had removed earlier. I gripped my wife's neck in anger and the purest form of rage.

"Kyle," Yvette said and put her hand on my wrists. "Kyle, stop it."

My hands relaxed and Angela gasped for air.

I looked at my daughter. Her cheek was only an inch from my dribbling lips.

"I already fucked her ass. And I fucked you. She's been fucked enough."

Yvette got off of the bed. When her bare feet hit the floor, she reached behind herself and unbuckled her strap-on.

"I love you," Angela cried. "I love both of you."

"Suck my cock, mom," Yvette said to the floor as her plastic phallus hit the carpet.

My daughter went out the door.

"Go after her, Kyle," Angela said into the mattress.

"Angela," I said from behind a frog in my throat. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You would have hated me."

I looked down at the red marks that my fingers had left on my wife's throat. Her twisted, naked body was laid out. The mess of her blonde hair was a tangle of sweat and tears.

She was right. I would have hated her.

"I don't hate you," I said.

"I don't hate you either," my wife said. "You're still a twisted fucker."

I stood from the bed, "I think our daughter has the key to your freedom."

"That would be nice."

"I'll close the door, unless you want to be fucked?"

Angela smiled at me, "close it, Kyle."

I emerged from the bedroom naked and closed the door behind me like a good husband. As the door latched shut, I wondered if Yvette had saved my marriage with her games. My adultery was revealed on the same day that Angela was forced to reveal her secret. Somewhere in the gray areas of such extreme cases, maybe the only recourse was an honest and very middle ground.

Yvette was on her hands and knees at the top of the stairs. She had a chain around her neck. She held the end of it out to me like a dog with a leash. "Are you ready to join the party, daddy?"

"Baby," I said and knelt in front of her. "You have to stop."

She looked at me from behind her black bangs. She smiled at me because she knew what I meant. She knew what I was asking her to do.

She knew I was asking to be her father again.

"C'mon. It's not an order."

There was that freakish ominous tone again. My heart skipped a beat. She had thought of something else to do. My diabolical daughter had cooked up another hurdle or another trap.

"I'm not going to fuck you," I said with gravel in my mouth.

"There you go," she smiled. "Always thinking it's about you. I just want you to see what I made."

"You're not finished hurting me?"

"What a silly question," she said and offered me the chain. I took it from her with my hand shaking. I stood up and held both lengths of chain together. The feeling of empowerment was nice. For once it was Yvette on her knees. For once I held the chain.

It occurred to me that this just might have been the closest thing she had to a kind word. I tugged it and she crawled down the stairs ahead of me.

"If I tell you to stop, will you?"

"Stop what, daddy?"

"Whatever you're planning."

"I think you'll like this one, daddy."

She reached the living room floor ahead of me and stopped.

I looked across the living room, through the kitchen, and to the opened patio door.

The lights in the house had been dimmed. The kitchen was dark. The trash, the broken glass, and the rest of the mess had been shoved aside. I could see plainly a path --lit by tea light candles led the way to the patio.

I wondered what she was planning. Had Carl violated her rules? I didn't even know if Carl ever had a set of rules to follow. I wondered why she would turn against one of her devoted followers.

"Why would you do anything to him?" I heard myself ask.

She only smiled up at me from behind her loose hair.

I tugged on her chain. Yvette tugged back. She made it clear I held the leash but she was the owner.

I said nothing as we walked between the candles toward the open backdoor. The night air was crisp and the orange light from the Chinese lanterns bathed the patio. I could see the pool as Yvette squatted near my feet.

"You're always such a comedienne," the White Mask said down to her. He walked over to her with his dick erect. Yvette held her tongue out as he approached. She pretended to pant like a dog.

"Who's a good girl?" The White Mask taunted, emulating the sort of baby-talk garbage pet owners spewed. "Who? Who's that?"

"Ruff-ruff!" Yvette barked and laughed.

He ruffled her long hair and smiled at me, "I think I want to fuck your dog."

I held my daughter's chain and glared at the man.

"Or, I think your dog wants to fuck me," he laughed and looked down at Yvette. She licked the average length of the man's vein-ripped stick. She slobbered on the skin and held her nose against its fat head.

I looked away from my daughter's session and my eyes found that most of the group had gathered around Amanda. She was laid back on a relaxed piece of patio furniture. She stretched her furry body like she was sunbathing beneath the pale moonlight.

The mask was off. I could see the girl's crisp breath in the night air.

All the men stood around her. They were undressed. All of them were jerking their own cocks. Amanda writhed beneath them in her crazy cat costume. She felt her breasts with her palms. She teased her fat nipples toward the starlight. Her self-induced moans revealed that she was high.

I could make out Carl only because of his stupid tiger head.

"Did they lick your ass?" Yvette said to her.

"Yes," Amanda's voice was a hallucinogenic muse.

"Nobody's fucked you?"

"No," she chuckled back. "Still pure like when I was born. Oh, daddy would be proud."

I felt a hand on my cock. It was Anne Marie. She took a long drag from her cigarette and blew smoke over my naked chest. My dick didn't respond. It stayed limp in her hand.

"Did they come on your costume?" Yvette continued.

"I think," Amanda cooed. "I think they're about to."

"Everyone," Yvette said and stood up. "Take the cock to your right. Finish off your friend."

I didn't think I could ever follow such an order. With the combination of recent events, especially with my own rectum properly spread, there was no way of knowing what I'd be capable of if Yvette had asked it of me.

"Not the tiger though," my daughter smiled. "He gets to fuck her first."

The White Mask joined the circle jerk. His hand went to Reyes. Reyes hesitated, but let it happen. He took the cock of the Asian. The Asian held onto Zachary's huge cock. The Black Mask held the White Mask's cock.

And the stranger held the Black Mask's cock.

Each man pulled on the other's erection. I could hear the chorus of their breathing mount upward in pacing and pitch. I knew the handjobs would have to be pleasant. It can be said that owners of the right equipment can work that equipment.

"Let me fuck you," Anne Marie whispered to me. "Let me have you again."

The sound of the men pounding each other's flesh was loud. The smell of their sex and their semen stained the air. I knew they were getting close.

So did Amanda because she began to beg them for it, "give it to me boys, mmm put it on my tits and my soft, soft skin," her high pitched moans escaped her lips as she encouraged them with aural invitations.

Yvette took Anne Marie's cigarette away from her and approached the circle jerk. As she walked, my chain fell loosely to the patio.

I felt Anne Marie nibble on my ear lobe.

The cum spewed from a couple of the men. I could hear their grateful groans as they matted the costume and the girl's face with their white, sticky loads. Zachary exploded all over the Asian's hand and Amanda's full right tit.

1...456789