All Comments on 'Temptation's Kiss Ch. 03'

by MissKitty1974

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tinkerbell2002tinkerbell2002about 15 years ago
OMG this was amazing~!!!

I sat here and read the whole thing. I am actually crying my eyes out. It was so beautifully written. It was such a wonderfully sensual story. Please continue it. I loved every minute of it. You truly have a gift.

KayVampKayVampabout 15 years ago
Amazing.

This was beautiful, please write more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so indescribably awesome!

OMG! it was so amazing! I read every chptr n at the end of the last one I found myself wanting more! plz write more! it was so beautiful! you shuld thnk about making it into a book. I know I wuld read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I absolutey loved the story. Maybe you should continue it and make it so that Branwen can still feel Michael touch her and make it possible for all three to be together.

angelodatangelodatover 14 years ago
Ah, I see

Ah, I see. They all wait to comment at the last.

I think that's bullshit. Every chapter deserves a comment.

This makes my heart sad still. Aw....

Please update to make my heart happy again =]

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
Pass me a Tissue

Tears are streaming down my face. This was such a beautiful ending. Please continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Good

What I loved about this series is the fact that you kept the language appropriate to the time. So many stories about vampires on this site are meant to be about these ancient men and women and then they are spoilt by the characters speaking like teenagers from the streets today.

Loved it.

LoveOnTopLoveOnTopover 12 years ago
Beautiful

You're an amazing writer. This is great :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous