Ten Shade of Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH I got it, loud and clear. I am just surprised that someone like you is a bisexual, and a bottom to boot. Can I ask you another question?"

"Yeah, sure."

"You said that you have a fiancée, and that you sleep around often with men. Why not sleep around with women, and do you even you love your bride to be?"

"Why would I cheat on my Lulu with another woman, she has all the pussy I ever need? I don't need another woman to cheat with! I got the perfect woman right now, despite some of her flaws I mention. And of course I love her. Just because I may sleep around with men that I know personally does not mean, that I will catch feelings for them." Once that sentence left Jesse's mouth, his mind instantly went to Rico, his male lover. He was the only man that made his heart beat like Luanne did.

"Hmmm, I guess that doesn't rule out men all together, does it?" The doctor looked over to the clock, and took note that an hour, has already pass them by." Well, if that's all you have for me today, you can leave your hour is up."

"Yeah I guess so. Thank You for having me. Until next time."

"The same to you."

)*(

The moment Jesse left the Dr. Gin's office, he no longer regretted his decision in seeing a psychologist, and actually he would not mind doing it again and hopefully maybe next time he can bring Luanne with him.

As he walked inside his home, the scent of freshly baked cookies assaulted his nostrils.

He walked in through the kitchen to see both oatmeal, and chocolate chip cookies setting on the counter top. He walked around to the living room to see his lovely fiancee setting on the couch reading a comic book.

"Hey there cutie pie, did you have a nice day at your day job?"

She looked up at him with a slight smile. "Yeah it was cool. Debra did not get on my nerves like she usually does, so everything was just fine, what about you?"

"About the same. What comic are you reading?"

"Shaded Black. It's a story about a black female superhero. I have to say she's pretty fucking awesome."

"Sounds cool. So is this what we are having for dinner tonight? Just cookies?"

"Ha, no silly. There's spinach chicken-alfredo in the microwave, along with fresh Caesar salad, and French bread. Just help yourself."

"Hmm, maybe later. But right now, I want to help myself to you, cutey." Jesse said bending down to nibble at her neck.

Luanne let out a small giggle as he leaned down further as she tried to avoid his sweet kisses.

"Hehe babe are you sure you want to do this at this hour?"

"What hour are you talking about? This is fucking hour, come on sweet thing." Jesse said picking up his lover in his arms.

He walked into their bedroom with pure lust on his mind. With graceful strength he threw his Lulu onto the bed, and the moment he was right there on top of her, ripping off her shorts and panties.

"Damn, why so rough?"

"It's just that I cannot wait to pleasure you my darling. I have been thinking about your sweet juices all day." Getting on his knees at the foot of the bed, he drags his lady to the edge.

Luanne was not ready, for the onslaught she was about to experience tonight. She was prepared to finish up her comic, maybe read some Harry Potter and go to bed. But now all she could so is lay there take whatever her fiancee will deliver to her.

She let out a small quite moan when she felt the first lick of her lips, and clit. He took two of his fingers spreading her lips slightly as he continues to lick. She could feel her body getting heated.

Jesse looked up, and a small smile perked on lips. He knew all the right buttons to press when it came to his woman. With the tip of his tongue, he slowly played with her clit. Up, and down, and side to side. With one hand spreading her lips apart, he laid his other hand on her stomach to feel the sensations he afflicted upon her.

She was getting excited, and more heated as he continued his teasing. Her breath got caught up in her throat each he moved his tongue.

"Yelp" she cried, when he staring to nibble at her clit. She could feel her skin puckering into hard little pebbles as her arousal grew.

"OHHH Nooo." She said as she felt a two finger slid into her with ease. He curled his two fingers inside of her rubbing against her g-spot "Nooo, please Jes oh god just please not too much. OHHH AWWW." She screams out her orgasm.

She rested herself back down as her lover continue to nibble at her pussy. After a few moments she finally calmed down, and felt the bed shift as her fiancée was climbing up to rest by her side.

"Th...th..th..that was.. nice of you." She said while trying to catch her breath.

"It was nice of you to let me do it, cutie pie. Thank You." He said.

"Now, it's time my second most important meal of the day."

"What the first one?"

"You, silly."

)*(

The next morning he woke up with a pounding headache that could only come from a hangover. "Oh man my head." He said as he was sitting up on the couch. "Damn man. Last night must have been a killer night."

"I would sure as hell say so." He looked up to see the man from last night standing in the kitchen doorway holding a white mug, with steam coming from it.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

With a groggy voice the redneck spoke up "Kind of. I remember that sexy black chick. And I remember kicking your ass and you kicking mine ha, that's a first. But other than that ummm, NOPE."

"Hmmm, well let me finish for you." He watched Rico walked over to him giving him that white mug he was holding. "Drink up. After I gave you a good ass kicking, because you called a wetback faggot I am Puerto Rican and Cuban by the way. You puke up all over the floor, almost got me fired and my boss demanded that I take you home or to the hospital but instead you beg me to bring you here. So here you are."

"Ohhhoo yeah, I remember that now that you mention it. Maybe I should say sorry, I guess?"

"If you have to guess that you should apologize for calling me a faggot, then you can save it, and shove it. I will just think you refuse to say it because you are a self-hater."

The man hung his head low in shame. He had always hated himself, and felt ashamed of the random thoughts that popped into his head. He tried everything in his power to make them go away but they would still show up.

Rico could sense his conflict "You do hate yourself don't you? You hate being gay? Don't cha redneck?"

"Sometimes I do and I doubt that I am truly gay. Women still get my gears going just fine. I just hate the fact when I am thinking about a hot babe while I am jacking off, some dude pops into my head. And my name is Vincent Rebel. So, you don't have to keep calling me redneck."

"Haha ok redneck. Anyways it sounds like you are bi-curious or maybe bisexual if you still find women attractive. Have you ever tried anything with another man before?" Vincent sat there with shame clouding him.

"Look man I am sorry for last night. Thank you very much for bringing me here and helping." He said getting up. But the moment he stood his legs almost gave out. Rico sat there and watched.

Taking a few deep breaths and focusing all his energy on his balance Vincent was finally able to stand on his two feet. Now the problem he had at moment was the fact he was shirtless, and pants less. He looked over at Rico with a frown on his face, and Rico just smiled back at him.

"Your clothes are in the dryer; you can leave once they get dry, but for the time being set your ass back down and talk to me." At his order Vincent ease himself back onto the couch. "Have you ever slept with another man before?"

"Is this some type of revenge tactic from last night?"

"No this me trying to help you out, asshole. Now tell me the truth, have you ever slept with another man?"

Vincent sat there for a minute perplexed on what to do. It was hard for him to give his trust out. "Would you promise me that you will never tell anyone else? I have a reputation back at home that I would like to keep up."

"I promise, have you ever slept with another man?"

He let out a deep sigh, and sat forward. "Yes I have. But that was not my choice initially. I never meant to go into the big house to have a sexual relationship with another man but I had no other choice. I was a young stupid punk kid that got into the wrong crowd of people, and still is. I went into the pen for a hate crime so I can 'look' for my friends." Recanting this story was hard for Vincent, Rico could clearly tell, from the disdain he held in his voice. Reaching out he lightly touch his shoulder." To make a long story short, the system treated me as an adult at the age of eighteen. I went there afraid cold, and hungry. I was so damn sure that I would be lunch meat for those sick monsters, until my mentor came along. All he wanted was a little bj a few nights out of the week. He protected me from the blacks and those wetba--..." Vincent had to catch himself "I mean Mexicans from jumping me. I was a dead man walking through those halls." He dropped his head down in relief.

He had been carrying this boulder of a burden for the better part of fifteen years now. He hated to admit it that after while he actually enjoyed the company of his mentor, and he was glad that he was there to keep him of a few nights during the winter.

"Did he ever try to penetrate you at all?"

"Only once, but it lead to nowhere. I just service him, and we cuddle but that's it. We never took things to another level. He was good to me taught me things that I needed to learn."

"Do you guys still keep in touch?"

"Sometimes. The last we talked he was partnered with some dude that owns his own catering business."

"Did you fall in love with him?"

"Heck No. I loved him as he was, but I never fell in love with him."

"After your tryst with him,do you think can ever sleep with another man again?" Rico's question fell upon silence for a few moments. Eventually the silence was too much, to listen too.

"I don't know,maybe, if I do will have to move to another town,citty, or state because I cannot face what my peers will have to say."

"HHmm thanks for answering honestly.Here drink up, before it gets cold while I check on your pants." Rico said standing to his full height, and began making his way to the laundry room.

Vincent just sat there, and viewed him with a combination of lust, and admiration, and gratitude for all his help.It was rare for him to meet new people that was generally kind to him, especially after he have been a complete jackass.

Before Rico left for his pants Vincent had to speak up. "Hey, man I am sorry for what I did.I know I can be a jackass sometimes."

Still with his back to him shook his head in acknowledgement."You are forgiven."

12