All Comments on 'Tennis Camp Ch. 03'

by Strawberry_2051

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
nice...

Not much really dirty language, but very erotic - nice one, Strawbs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Very Erotic Tale..........

I can smell the sweet smell, feel the excitment and marvel at the excellent job of the author. YOU HAD ME THERE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
brings back memories

one of the sexiest stories i've read. great detail and pace, well drawn emotion, superb balance. this is close to perfect. after reading hundreds of stories, this is the only post i've left. it's that good.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051about 18 years agoAuthor
Your favorite, and probably mine too!

(From the author)

The readers have a slight preference for this chapter over the others. After reading it again, I think that preference is because of Becky's character and not because the sex description was any better. I had fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such sweet lovemaking!

I completly love this story from start to finish! Slow and steady won this race while keeping things exciting, I was impressed with the true character development mixing with a sexy first time.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah, the making of a woman. A very well thought out and written story with plenty of angst, drama, love and some sensitive sex. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous