All Comments on 'Tereza's Panties Ch. 01'

by viajero

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rodavrodavover 12 years ago
Love sniffing panties

I like your story. I love sniffing dirty panties. specially if worn the whole day because it will surely smells musk, pungent and intoxicating...the smell of a real pussy.

I like it when a girl gets embarrassed as she sees me sniffs her panties inhaling her very intimate scents.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 12 years ago
Ah, Panties

Great story, with reminders of a couple of times I came upon some panties of cute girls with crusty residue in the crotch which I sucked off, leaving them clean as a whistle. Tasty stuff!!!!!

Will surely read other stories by Viajero.

viajeroviajeroover 12 years agoAuthor
thanks!

Appreciate your comments, and thank you! i hope to get to the nitty -gritty in the next!!! to scent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Funny story, reads like a true story.

"I like it when a girl gets embarrassed as she sees me sniffs her panties inhaling her very intimate scents."

Actually I like it when guys smell or lick my panties. I just love the fact that they love my natural fragrance so much even when it's not directly me. Maybe these embarrassed girls are worried about how they smell? They may not fans of their own brand? Or they're inhibited?

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
I'm In

OK, I'm in for another chapter.

Bring it on!

I want some of that nitty gritty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes...

So sexy and believable... )

polevaulter1polevaulter1over 10 years ago
Chapter 2?

Shows promise? Waiting for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

combining a wine connoisseur, and his talented and educated 'nose' with the richness of a particular fragrance------GENIUS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous