Test of Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Cardinal Girl tried calling out to the woman. Even with her head just a few inches away from the girl's ear, that didn't work. Then Cardinal Girl tried nudging her softly with her boots, again to no avail. Even pushing the snoring girl hard enough to roll her over onto her side didn't awaken her.

With a frustrated stamp of her red boot, Cardinal Girl gave up.

Then she spotted something green under the edge of one of the cars across the lot, near where she'd been humiliated by the two rapists.Next time I'll just kick the shit out of them with my sexy legs before they can open their mouths,she thought as she strutted over to get a closer look.

Ten feet away she could see that it was a bill.Probably one of the stack that I threw at that asshole,she thought. On closer inspection, she saw that it was a twenty. After nervously scanning the area again, Cardinal girl crouched down, turned away from the car, and tried to reach the lone bill. With a groan of frustration, she leaned against the car and slid down to her ass. Finally, she was able to stretch her cuffed hand under the car enough to grab the twenty.

With the paper bill clutched in her cuffed hand, Cardinal Girl quickly took off again. Minutes later, she landed on a rooftop in the city's red light district. Armed with cash, she had a plan for escape from the handcuffs.

Cardinal Girl quickly found what she was looking for. A prostitute that was not only alone, but near an alley. A short jump brought her to the roof above the alley. Once she checked to make sure that it was empty, Cardinal Girl jumped down, carefully landing on her five-inch heeled boots. Checking to make sure the coast was clear, she stepped out onto the sidewalk.

The prostitute seemed to be sympathetic as she uncuffed Cardinal Girl's arms. Intellectually, Cardinal Girl knew that that was prostitutes did, but emotionally she appreciated the concern.

Finally free, she paid the hooker and walked away, unable to leap into the air just yet. She'd told the girl a story about having dressed up for a boyfriend, and the asshole having kicked her out of his apartment like this. Once she was out of site, Cardinal Girl ducked into another alleyway and flew to safety.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, vote, and let me know what you think!

Bethany

12