Thanks, Maury Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my finger in and out some more before applying more KY to a second finger and adding it to her rectum. She was moaning good now around his prick and he was loving it. I squirmed both fingers around in her hole for a few minutes, letting her get used to the sensation. Then, I reached for the butt plug. It was not large, but it was bigger than my two fingers. She wasn't going to like it, but tough break. She was going to take it. And she was going to have to get used to having things in her ass, because I was planning to put them in there a lot from now on.

I lubed it up good also, and slowly pushed the tip into her dark hole. It was a snug fit, but because of the lube and the stretching by my fingers, it went in fairly easily. She was trying hard to stand still, but I could tell that this was difficult for her. I worked the last little bit in to the hilt as she gasped and let Rick slip out of her mouth. He leaned over for a closer look and growled deep in his throat. "Damn, that looks hot," he said. "I love to see a woman with a full ass."

I stood up and went around to Michelle's head. It was time for me to get some relief. I unzipped my fly and she practically inhaled my stiff cock. In the meantime, Rick started to work his pole into her dripping cunt. She was getting it in both ends now, with her ass filled to boot. She was going down on me all the way until I hit the back of her throat. Then coming back up in long strokes and lapping the head of my dick with her quick tongue. I can come just as good by a blowjob as I can in her sweet pussy, so I was in heaven. She was timing her lunges at my cock with Rick's deep thrusts in her cunt and we got a pretty good rhythm going.

All of the sudden, Rick started slapping her ass again. Not hard, but it didn't take much with her ass already red and sore. She whimpered, but didn't stop sucking. If anything, it put her in more of a frenzy to swallow my schlong. She was a total bitch in heat. He didn't spank her for long, though, before he reached down and started fucking her ass with the plug. He ploughed her ass with smooth strokes in and out and I could see that it was getting looser with each thrust. She was going nuts, and I could tell she was getting close. So was I for that matter. I held her head and started thrusting my cock as far into the back of her throat as I could get it. She was gagging and spit was everywhere, but I was beyond caring at that point.

Rick gave up on the plug and grabbed Michelle's hips. He started fucking her in earnest, pounding in and out of her pussy. Caught between two cocks, she didn't have much hope of holding out long. "Come for me, slut, I know you want to," I told her. She lost it as Rick flicked her clit and she shattered into orgasm. Her cries around my cock did it for me, and I held her head in place and started spurting my sticky cum into her mouth and down her throat. Her pussy spasms must have had the same effect on Rick, because he let out a hoarse cry and gave one final thrust into her cunt before shooting his load into her.

She collapsed down to her knees, and I let her catch her breath before I helped her up and into the bathroom. She gave Rick a smile on the way out, and I could tell that she had enjoyed herself. I started her a bath before I went back in the den and thanked Rick for his help. He laughed. "You're kidding me, right? Anytime you need help with your wife, buddy, you just give me a call," he said to me on his way out. I had a feeling that I might need to keep his number handy.

So I guess I owe you a thanks, Maury. If not for your show, I wouldn't be on this adventurous new path with my wife. I can hardly wait for the Maury Show update.

12