That Damn Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers

"Why, thank you. Not so bad yourself, baby."

Putting my arms out, I said, "How about you come closer?"

Dad stared longingly at me, but before he started over, he slipped his shoes off. Oh, boy, here we go. That thought continued when he took a moment to remove his socks.

"I take it you think I'm a sure thing?" I joked nervously.

"You usually are." He said his voice distant as his eyes continued to look me up and down. "Laura that dress is amazing. You're amazing."

That was the segue I needed, and as that door opened, I stepped right in.

"Yeah? Yesterday you wanted me to take it back."

He walked towards me, and I could see his eyes filling up, "Laura, I'm so sorry I said that! I...it was a lot of money, and we didn't have it and..."

He was now in front of me and putting my hands on his shoulders, I said, "Jim, it's okay. It was stupid fight. We've had hundreds over the years." I smiled. "I'm not mad."

"You...you're not?"

"Not at all." Feeling pretty good at this point, I pushed my lips out in a pout, "Not mad at me are you?"

"No!" he exclaimed, slipping his arms around my narrow waist. "You were just trying to make tonight special."

"Any night with you is special."

"So you...you forgive me?" He asked, his eyes wide like a child who'd just come clean to his parents.

I could feel his hands trembling on the bare skin of my lower back and wrapping my arms around his neck, I said softly, "I forgive you, Jim. I love you too much to ever be mad at you."

In the ridiculous heels I was close to his height and my eyes locked on his. I saw tears in his, but he had a smile on his face that made my heart soar.

"I was afraid you...you were still mad at me."

"Never," I assured him, and going for full effect, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "We've never gone to bed mad and never will."

"That's right we never have." He drew me closer to him and leaned in for a kiss.

I stayed still and let him press his lips to mine. Ireturned the long, slow kiss. I could feel my fingers trembling where my hands were entwined behind his neck and hoped he didn't notice. Mercifully he broke the kiss without trying to slip his tongue in my mouth. As it was all I could taste was whiskey. His hand ran up my back and through my hair, sending a shiver through me.

"You know the best thing about never going to bed mad?"

"W...what's that?" I asked, feeling my stomach sink.

"We get to have fun making up."

"True, but you know Jim, I..."

"And it is Valentine's Day." He continued, and I gasped when his other hand trailed down over my ass and cupped my cheek in his large hand. "And I have a very pretty present to unwrap."

He gave my ass a squeeze and sliding my hair to the side, leaned in and kissed my neck. I fought off the desire to pull my head back as he began gently sucking just below my ear. His fingers were running through my hair, and his hand was caressing my ass.

"That...that feels nice." I told him.

I let my hands wander up and down his back, and he made a soft whimpering sound in my ear. "Damn, I've looked forward to you all day," he said and grabbing the zipper of my dress, began to pull it down.

I panicked and stepped back from him. He had been holding me loosely, and I was able to disengage his arm from around my waist easily.

"You know, I...I'm not..."

I was going to say didn't feel well which wasn't a lie, but stopped when his eyes widened.

"Wait," He said softly, "You..."

Oh shit! I'd blown it! He was starting to realize...

"You don't want me."

"Of course I do! I just..."

"You are still mad at me." He shook his head. "I knew it! You're trying to be nice, but I hurt your feelings, and now you don't want me!"

He started to turn away from me. "I...I fucked up, Laura. I...I'm sorry you're still mad. I'll go sleep on the couch and..."

Oh, no you don't! Moving quickly I grabbed his arm and spun him to face me. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He gasped as my lips pressed to his and throwing all caution to the wind, I pushed my tongue against his lips. Dad parted his lips and groaned softly when my tongue slipped over his. His arms went back around my waist, and I let him pull me to him.

Even as my tongue danced across his and our lips worked across each other, my mind was racing. What I was doing was wrong for so many reasons, and uncle had been right. Dad needed to consummate that final night. Mom surrendering to him would be the ultimate sign of forgiveness. But it was too late for me to back down now. If I let him walk away, the next time with another woman might not work. I'd gambled that I could fool him, and I had, but I'd screwed up in thinking a kiss and "I'm not mad" would be enough.

Dad's hands were wandering up and down my ass and back, and I felt his crotch digging into my stomach as his hips moved back and forth. Even through the clothes I could feel he was hard and knew it was time to decide how far I would take this. Dad's tongue was now playfully tickling the roof of my mouth and I was struck by the thoughts of where else he would want his tongue and where he would want mine.

Dad gave my hair a tug, just enough to move my head back, and he eagerly buried his face in my neck. I released an exaggerated moan and let my head fall to the side, allowing him better access to my soft skin. His lips were sliding up and down my neck, and his left hand had dropped below my waist and began caressing my thigh through the slit. He worked down my neck and started nibbling on my shoulder.

I pushed myself to move and putting my hands between us, took a deep breath, prayed my mother would understand, and started unbuttoning his shirt. My fingers were shaking, and I was struggling with the buttons, but dad was too engrossed in fondling his daughter's ass and pressing his lips to mine again. His tongue drove into my mouth, and I whimpered nervously, sure it came across as excitement.

I got the last button undone and pulling his shirt from his jeans, slid it over his broad shoulders and down his arms. Dad released my ass long enough to let me push the shirt from his hands then put his arms around me. I ran my hands up and down his arms and had the strange thought that they really did feel nice. His body was tense, his impressive muscles bulging under his skin as my fingers trailed down his arm

He moaned into our kiss as my hands began rubbing his chest, and I could feel his cock poking into my stomach. His cock, my father's cock. There was something wrong with using those words together. I told myself to just let go, to somehow pretend he was just some good looking guy I wanted to fool around with. Problem was I'd been pretty much a good girl, and had only had sex with two others before Josh.

I wasn't much of a seductress, but at this point I had been with Josh long enough to know what he liked and how to make him happy. Trying desperately to forget whose tongue was currently probing my mouth and whose hands were fondling my ass, I teased my long, red nails over his nipples, and he groaned, deep in his throat. I broke the kiss and as he had done, began kissing his neck.

His arms tightened around me as I started to suck gently on his neck and continued to run my nails in circles around his nipples. My mouth left his neck, and I started kissing the top of his chest, telling myself to be his lover, not his daughter. I groaned when his hand slipped inside the dress and between my legs. The edge of his hand stroked the thin material of the thong, and I gasped at the contact.

He turned his hand and began rubbing his fingers up and down the length of my pussy. I stiffened against him, and with an effort of will, stayed there while he stroked me. His fingers found my clit through the thong, and I groaned. This time it wasn't forced. His touch was causing my clit to swell, and in spite of the situation, I noticed my hips beginning to move.

That's it, I told myself, just let go. Play now and pay later, and something told me I would make myself pay for this if something went wrong. I could feel the thong sticking to my lips as my pussy began to moisten from the attention. Dad's hand ran up my back, under my long, dark hair, and rested on my neck. I lowered my hands, now rubbing his stomach.I told myself they needed to be even lower and soon to make this seem real to him.

Being that in his mind dad was with the woman he'd spent a lifetime with, he had no such qualms. His fingers worked inside my thong, and I groaned when his strong fingers rubbed my bare pussy. My knees were shaking. I lowered my head and, as I would do if it were Josh, flicked my tongue across his nipple.

"Hmm, that's a new one," Dad murmured into my ear, "but I like it."

Note to self, mom never licked his nipples. The thought would have been funny if not for the fact my father's fingers were sliding through the lips of my pussy. They were meeting no resistance as my flesh was wet from being fondled. I gasped when the tips of his fingers struck my clit, and telling myself it was too late now, I opened my legs wider, encouraging him to continue.

"That...that feels good, Jim," I purred, "I...oh!"

I cried out when he eased one of his thick fingers inside me. He pushed it in farther, and I bit my lip before I could tell him to stop. I moaned softly when he added a second finger, and then winced when he began to thrust them into me. His fingers were damn big, and I had no doubt from what I had felt through his jeans the other night that his cock wasn't going to be small. The thought my father's cock was going to be inside and fairly soon caused me to release a soft whimper.

That whimper coincided with the moment my father's thumb found my clit.

"You like that, my love?" he asked. "You like me playing with your pussy?"

"Oh, yes." I sighed, "I...I love how you touch me."

"I'd love you to touch me." He pushed hips against me. "After all, we do have a tradition."

Tradition? What tradition? What did mom do on Valentine's? Mom had been more than upfront with sex talk and had occasionally given me a few visuals I could have done without, but I had no idea what he was talking about. What I did know was his thumb on my clit was getting a reaction from my body, and my hips were rocking, pushing his fingers deeper inside me. Considering his size and strength, I'd assumed my father would have a rough touch. Yet his thumb was barely grazing my clit in a teasing, circular movement, and his fingers were moving slowly, not plunging into me.

My attention turned to the feeling of dad tugging on the tie around my neck. I felt it untie and the top of the dress loosen. His hand came around to the front, and grabbing the top of the dress, he smiled. "As good as this dress is, I know what's underneath is even better." He pulled the top down, and I moaned when my small breasts sprang free.

His hand was immediately on my right breast, and I shuddered involuntarily as he fondled my soft flesh. My breast was completely covered by his large hand, and like my clit, I felt my nipple stiffen at the sensation of his palm caressing it. I was breathing hard both from nerves and my body automatically responding to the contact. His thumb was still toying with my clit, rubbing a little then stopping. He was taking his time, teasing and playing, touching me in the way a long time lover who was in no hurry would.

But to him I was that long-time lover, and knowing I needed to act accordingly, I grabbed the top of his jeans and unsnapped them. Moving quickly to not lose my nerve, I unzipped him and pushed my hand inside. He moaned as my hand slid along the length of his long and extremely hard cock. Moving his hand, he cupped my breast and began running his thumb around my nipple in the same manner he was teasing my clit.

Leaning my head on his shoulder so he couldn't see my nervousness, I gripped his cock through his underwear and stoked him. His hips started rocking and his fingers picked up speed, moving faster within me. His thumb pressed firmly against my hard button, and I moaned into his neck as he was now moving it in hard, fast circles. His hand switched to my other nipple, his fingers finding my swollen pink flesh and rolling it between his fingers.

Again I was surprised at his soft touch. But nowhere near as surprised as I was when I felt the beginning of an orgasm stirring within me. My hips were moving faster into his hand, and I was moaning as much as I was breathing at this point. I kept my hand moving on his cock, trying not to think about how I was going to be able to let him put it inside me. Dad was breathing hard as well, and his fingers were trembling on my nipple.

Dad surprised me by dropping down on his knees in front of me. That move took my hand from his cock, but put his face low enough for him to take my nipple into his mouth. I moaned in what I had to admit was surprised pleasure at the feeling of his warm mouth and soft tongue on my excited skin. Reaching back, he unzipped my dress and tugged it down over my hips. He removed his hand from my pussy, and I swore the whimper I released had an edge of disappointment to it.

His lips fastened around my nipple, dad pushed the dress down my legs and to the floor. He put his hands on my slender hips and switched to sucking my other nipple. I put my hands on his shoulders and then happened to turn my head. I was confronted by the sight of me standing dressed in only a thong and heels, before my kneeling father who was sucking on his daughter's tits under the illusion they were his wife's. I felt a kick in my stomach, and as dad's hand tried to find its place between my legs, I stepped back from him.

My legs hit the back of the bed, and I fell into a sitting position. Dad looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, you do remember."

"R...remember what?" Still unnerved, but determined to play this out to the end, I lowered my head, looking up at him through my lashes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do, you little tart," he laughed, then caused me to want to look away when he paused to put his fingers in his mouth and suck on them. "A sweet tart at that." He winked.

"Nope." I shook my head. "I...Think you should tell me."

"Oh, you want me to say it?" he shrugged and standing up, stepped between my legs.

This height put my face level with his stomach, and to my dismay, he put his hands on his jeans and started to push them down.

"Seeing I always make sure my love comes first on Valentine's Day I get to cum first." He reached out and tapped my lip, "Right in that not-so-sweet, little mouth."

Dad pushed his jeans down and his underwear with them. Just before they went past his crotch I closed my eyes. I wanted to ask for the strength to do this, but doubted God would be interested in helping me give my father a blow job. Just like any other guy, Nicole. Just relax and pretend it's just a hot night with Josh. I heard dad laugh.

"You can open your eyes now, your gift's unwrapped."

I opened my eyes, and they continued to widen at the sight of my father's cock. Damn he was big! Bigger than Josh, and he was bigger than the couple of guys I'd fooled around with in high school. He wasn't just long, but thick and I had the unwanted memory of mom laughing on the phone telling her friend that when it came to sex, my father had more than most women could handle. She hadn't been kidding.

Dad was looking down at me expectantly, and reaching out, I tentatively wrapped my hand around him. He was so thick my fingers didn't touch around him, and I was amazed at how goddamn hard he was. I started stroking him and watched as a thick stream of pre cum oozed from his purple head. He moaned softly and reaching out, started playing with my nipples as I jerked him. I began to pump my hand faster, thinking he hadn't been with anyone since mom, and it probably wouldn't take a lot to get him off.

Excited by the idea of dodging having him in my mouth, I brought my other hand into play, cupping his large, heavy balls and rubbing them. Dad sighed and his hips began to thrust, sliding his cock through my hand. I ran my hand over his dripping tip, getting it wet, and then started jerking him faster, my now slick had sliding easily along his long, hard shaft.

"That feels good," he moaned.

I started pumping faster while playing with his balls. I leaned closer figuring when he went off I'd let him come on my tits, but his next words changed that.

"That's cheating," he said, "I could give myself a hand job," he laughed. "Come on Laura, stop teasing and wrap those pretty lips around your husband's cock."

"H...how romantic." I tried to laugh.

"We'll be romantic later." His hand slid behind my head and played with my hair. "Come on, honey, give me a nice long kiss."

Gathering my resolve, I licked my lips, opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into it. Dad moaned in approval, and closing my eyes, I swirled my tongue around his swollen head. My mouth filled with pre cum, and as I took him further between my lips, I felt it trickling down my throat. His cock was damn thick, and I had to open wide to take him as far as I could.

Opening my eyes, I looked up at him. He was staring down at me, a slight smile on his face and his blue eyes bright as he watched me suck on him. Keeping my eyes on his, I began to bob my head is a slow steady rhythm. He sighed softly, and as his fingers continued to tease my left nipple, his hand pushed on the back of my head. He wasn't being forceful, more like guiding my mouth along his cock.

I made sure to keep looking up at him. Closing my eyes would look bad, and I didn't dare look to the side. If I caught a glimpse in the mirror of me blowing my father, I might lose it.

"Oh, damn," Dad moaned. "Wow, that's good."

He sounded as if he was already getting close, and I breathed a sigh of relief. When he was right there, I would pull him out and jack him off.

"Not so fast, baby. Tease a little. Don't worry, I'll be ready for you again."

I stopped bobbing my head and sliding him from my mouth, reluctantly made a show of running my tongue along the length of his shaft. I licked my way back to the tip, and after sliding down the other side of his cock, went all the way with it and started tonguing his balls.

"Hmm, another new trick," Dad groaned when I sucked his ball between my lips. "Fuck that feels good. You been watching porn again?"

I emitted what I hoped was a convincingly naughty giggle before placing my lips around his shaft and working my head up and down. Dad pushed on my head for me to be still, and I remained where I was as he started sliding his cock back and forth through my lips. He pulled back enough so when he next pushed forward, his cock entered my mouth. I opened wide and moaned for his benefit as he began working his cock in and out of my mouth.

I stayed where I was, allowing him to use my mouth and felt an unnatural calm come over me. At this point nothing could make this any creepier. I was all but naked, letting my father fuck what he thought was his wife's mouth. If I could go this far, I could go further, and all I would ask of the powers that be was that this would all be for a good reason. Somehow spurred on by that thought, I placed my hands against his stomach.

Dad immediately stopped, and taking a deep breath, I went at him with all my skill as a lover. I took him as far into my mouth as I could and slipping my tongue out, licked his shaft while shaking my head slowly back and forth. As he moaned, I once again cupped his balls and caressed them. Sliding my mouth back so I had just the tip in my mouth, I sucked hard on it. Dad groaned loudly, and ignoring the thick trail of fluid sliding down my throat I began sucking him as hard and fast as I could.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers
1...345678