All Comments on 'That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 01'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
obvious

she is obviously cheating - the car that looks just like hers, the girl just like her but with different hair, ect. - but he is a cuck and gets off on it. so why the mystery? why is she lying?

irxgbrirxgbralmost 18 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Anonymous obviously does not know the characters in any of my stories. They never cheat or are devious with their partners. Every experience is mutually shared with consent and love, that is why I put them in ‘Loving Wifes’

While I am here I would like to share a sentence which Lit dropped off my submission:

My very sincere thanks to a fellow writer ‘gentle_man’ for all his hard work making the story a better read for you all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sir,there is mental problems some where

and what you're selling won't sell.wife write i want to try another man,but you can't have another woman.selfish piece of shit of a whore.what wife want to fuck another man,unless she a whore.what husband would go along with this crap,unless he mental retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lol

it's about one of these little dicked, bisexual whitey husbands who jacks off next to his screaming wife as she has 3 big brothas shoving into her ass, vagina, and mouth, with a few more and even bigger brothas standing by to replace once the hard working ones take a break! lol

the small dicked white hubby, of course, smiles confidently (like a forgiving, err god?). "just enjoy it, honey; don't worry, i am with you all the way! i can't wait to suck you when they're done with you, my beloved wife!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well AUTHOR it LOOKS like she is

author

come on... you have set this up as IF she is cheating....

The similarities in the wife / porn star... the car ... the same orange dress... maybe you are NOT going to go that way.... but it sure SEEMS like it.

perhaps this is all a coincidence-- if so... dont get angry with readers for following a "red herring :

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
good story so far

This is off to an interesting start. I enjoy that the couple are loving and open with one another, both of them genuinely concerned with one another's feelings, both of them determined that their happy marriage comes first.

I look forward to what will follow--especially because your title suggests that things are going to turn out badly (?).

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
constructive as in you need a crew

The story is so in need of help in tone and grammar that it is just too much like the 6th Sense by that goofy Indian director.

Starting out it was ok in the mystery, but by the end I could care less whether she was in the video or it was coincidence.

Cukes up the snatch and getting ready for a big bone like it was a marathon run is boring, because a cuke has no mind to make a move nor does a dildo.

So your characters are a movie, a cock, a cuke and a cunt with your character as puppet master. Do you get the idea how this is like watching nothing a reader can feel. All your writing is doing is making your fantasy play out. That does not make a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Demeaning Yourself May Excite You & a few sicko's

but for 99.9% of the real male and other human readers it tells us you are just a sick person spending a lot of time on your dark subhuman perversities for few others like you.

I guess thats ok if that is your expectation, but don't act surprised by negative comments from real semi-normal people who can't imagine someone like you who has no self respect or respect for his wife now whore by his selfish wishes.

Other than that you don't merit any more thought or anger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Submission

Sally and her husband have not watched the third DVD yet presenting Mo and the girl who looks like Sally. I imagine that that girl submits to Mo in the movie as a slave, and ultimately Sally will also submit to Mo as a slave, even though she is married and loves her husband. Mo would become her Master. I could imagine the husband placing a collar around Sally's pretty neck and leading her to her Master Mo on a leash, her arms bound behind her back, trained to serve. This story works because Sally and her husband have a loving marriage and will share what happens together. Please keep developing this intense story.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88almost 18 years ago
Constructive criticism

I think you've got an interesting idea with this story, irxgbr. You're definitely leading us to believe there's a possibility she's cheating, but if she isn't, the coincidences are just too much. The story became a bit slow for awhile there as well. The characters are still interesting, but definitely not your best. I'll stay positive and await the next two chapters. Above all, thanks for writing and submitting your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked it

Liked your story. Would like to see you continue it. Ignore the comments of the people who can't tell the difference between fiction and real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Liked It Very Much!

Hope to read more of her telling hubby and making films about her erotic escapades. It would be especially kinky to read aabout her finding out the orange dress no longer fit and she was now going to be wearing a maternity dress as a result of her extrramarital affairs.

candy69sweet13candy69sweet13over 11 years ago
great story

But would love to see her take on more than one Bet she would look great haveing one in all 3 holes at one time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And you question "what morals must be like in the States" ?? )))))))

'Nuff said.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Fantasy is one thing. Making it into reality is a very serious other matter! A stupid letter written after a week of "thinking" does NOT satisfy the mature and reasonable requirement of thoroughly discussing the matter and setting LIMITS!

But ultimately, OBSESSING over the fantasy - as the wife is now doing - is way, way, way overboard! Training for it, then travelling 10,000 miles to get fucked by a big cock, is simply INSANITY.

Divorce the useless, slavering cunt and be done with the craziness. Your marriage is already over!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another sick cuck and whore non story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous