That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I must have been ogling the body so much that she was quite near before I realised it was my dear wife, and she looked hot!

"I am lost for words, you look fantastic, that getup makes you look so hot. Did you buy it to show Ali, or is it for my benefit?"

"It is for you my darling, and myself; as far as the Ali idea is concerned, I am still having serious doubts, quite honestly I am frightened I will get physically hurt. You saw what I let a cucumber do to me – in the heat of raw sex; I think I would let Ali really go too far."

"By the looks you are receiving it seems that your new dress is approved of by the male population around here."

"I had noticed, if you don't mind I think I will go into the bar and get myself a drink, as I obviously have 'it' I may as well flaunt 'it'.

Sally was extremely bouncy and alive as she wiggled her body around the numerous customers to get to the bar. The young lad behind the bar seemed to stare far too long at her cleavage and she stood flirting with him for several minutes.

"Well I seemed to have proved I am still sexually attractive to the average male so I don't think Mo would laugh at the idea of having sex with a frumpy housewife. That has killed off one of my worries but, there remains the physical pain bit – that dammed thing is enormous. I will think about it for a while longer, do not try to push me just enjoy looking and perhaps caressing your sexy wife's body. We better go home and get the chores done."

Being such a nice chap, I suggested she lay out in the garden and add to her tan if she was going to wear the sort of dress that showed if off so well. I sorted the weekly washing out and vacuumed the whole house occasionally breaking off to get her a drink or rub in some tanning lotion. Our back garden is not overlooked so she was letting the sun work on every inch of her body.

Although she had given me an earlier invitation to caress her body I was limited to just that, anytime my lotion application got more intimate I was told to wait 'til later. Still earning bonus points I even prepared our evening meal, nothing adventurous cooking is not my thing – just a salad. Sally had been teasing me all afternoon but I thought it would be well worth it when I said I was making a cold meat salad. I was told not to use the cucumber.

When we finished our meal she went off upstairs saying, "I will go up and change, get me a large glass of vodka and set up the DVD."

When she came back she looked more than fantastic dressed in her new orange dress and heels and showing me a few poses said, "This outfit is just for you darling, it makes me feel very randy and I am sure you will benefit later,"

"We will watch some more of Ali but don't be too disappointed but I do not think anything will happen in reality. The fantasy is great but that cucumber is nowhere near as large as he is – it was nice, more than nice actually, but I am too frightened to take a larger one. I suggest we jump to the last movie tonight, I suspect it gets more extreme and we will both realise how dangerous it would be to try it."

I told her that I had no problem, whatever she was happy with, and the way she looked I was the luckiest fella around anyway. I broke the wrapping off the last DVD, and yes, the cover did look extreme, and slipped it into the player. We cuddled up, watched the opening titles, and saw that it starred both Ali and the original girl among several other male names.

The opening sequence started with a close up of the girl's face licking her lips and saying that she was up for some real action and hoped we would enjoy watching her. When the camera panned out to show her standing in front of three guys, including Ali, we both gasped. The girl was dressed in a virtually identical orange dress, probably a little shorter and her heels were much sluttier but it was the same outfit Sally was now wearing.

Sally clutched my hand very tightly and said, "My God, this whole thing is too spooky, there is no way this can be happening – I had no idea what I was going to buy today. This dress just caught my eye. You know I could not have seen the movie, you just unwrapped it."

She sat cuddled up to me, shaking slightly, and said, "Send Ali a mail right away, and ask if he will be around the second week in August, this whole experience seems to be preordained we must follow it through. Please do it now before I back out again."

While I sat at the computer sending a note to Ali, Sally took her lovely body across the room and had a very noticeable shake in her hand as she poured herself another large dose of vodka.

I just sent a very brief note saying that we were planning a holiday at the end of August and would he be around if we took in Los Angeles. I joined her on the settee and she was still shaking slightly as she cuddled up and gave me a long kiss. "Can we go back to the second film, where we left off – this one will probably get me much too worried."

"Relax my darling, if we go to LA it does not mean you will have to fuck him, how far you let it go will be entirely up to you."

"I know it will be all down to me, but as I learnt with that cucumber, once I get started my body will just take over. I am sure with his great pole any where near my pussy all rational thought will disappear. Can you get things rolling tonight now please?" She took another long drink of vodka and added, "I think my ass will need some opening up in a few minutes."

Before we got started I collected the infamous cucumber and her small dildo and lube and snuggled up beside her and pressed play. Jumping to the sequence we abandoned last time it showed Ali getting down and giving her freshly used pussy some oral action. I swung into action and got between Sally's' legs and started lapping away, I could not watch the action on screen but my attention seemed to be appreciated.

Sally was soon oozing moisture from her pussy and her moans were louder than the ones coming from the speakers behind me. She got more and more restless and was pushing the back on my head into her crotch. This went on for some time but suddenly she literally pushed me out of the way and grabbing her cucumber rammed the thick end deep and hard into herself letting out an ear-splitting scream of pleasure. She had her eyes closed and her head thrown back as she worked the green pole in and out faster and faster.

The screen showed Ali going at the girls' pussy very hard again but I am sure in Sally's world he was sinking into hers. I noticed Ali flip the girl over and re-enter in the doggie position and whispered for Sal to open her eyes. I think she took several seconds to realise where she was but then, after watching the screen for a while, smiled and quickly knelt up with her ass in the air.

She had angled her head so as she could still see the screen action and told me to push the cucumber into her pussy but to be gentle. As the onscreen action got faster and the girl's reaction louder I had no idea why Sally told me to be gentle – she was thrusting back pushing her vegetable in deeper and between her ragged breathing telling me to push it harder. After a lengthy session with her body pouring sweat from every pore, she fell forward and seemed to have passed out.

Her eyes blinked open and she whispered for me to pause the action, and to get her a drink. When I came back with a glass of water she said, "I really need some practice I very much doubt that Mohammed has a pause control. That was such an intense feeling again and he has not even started on my little hole yet. I think you had better pour me another shot of vodka before we continue."

My beautiful girl was exhausted with sweat glistening on her red glowing skin, I am sure her condition had much more to do with the sexual release than the alcohol she had consumed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "My darling are you alright? You seem to be missing out on the action?" I reassured her I was having a fantastic time watching her pleasuring her body and told her not to worry about me.

She said, "Look I don't want to be taken away from my fantasy world in the middle of the action so the next bit better have some pre-planning. Would you work some lube into my ass? A two finger full sounds good and I will lube up my dildo. I had better do the cucumber as well. Ali is obviously going to go for her ass now but in case he starts with her mouth, you had better strip off. Do not worry about my reaction just let things take their natural course. I will probably get rather noisy so you better raise the volume a little but ignore anything I say if I do actually need you to stop I will say 'reality'.

"You do seem very lucid my darling, I won't remind you that you have just had two of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen you have, so please be careful."

She turned my head towards the screen which showed Ali's cock, paused just as he pulled out from a gaping pussy and dripping cum everywhere. "We are planning to have that thing rammed full length inside all my body orifices and you are telling me to be careful."

I did not have an answer for that logic so just slipped one and then two lubed fingers into her ass, which got a little groan but a big smile. Setting the film going again we both watched as Ali positioned the girl on her back with her legs pushed back and her knees resting beside her tits. This was a hard position to recreate while still giving Sal a view of the screen but with a cushion under her back and the screen pushed off to one side we were happy to start playing again.

The action showed Ali working up from one, two, three fingers and then pulling her ass apart with three fingers from each hand. I was happy to imitate and with a lot of moaning Sal was obviously pleased that I had. The pulling apart actually only involved three fingers from my right hand and just one from my left – we still had several weeks to prepare for the event. Ali then started to work his pole into the girl's ass, he was taking it very slowly; it did look ridiculously large as it stretched her ass ring.

Sal was panting well as she picked up her dildo and slipped it all the way in one stroke, by now Ali was well in and the girl was shrieking for him to stop but then her cries turned to moans. Sal pulled out the dildo and threw it across the room; I hope that is not what she will think of my cock! She then grabbed the cucumber and with one hard thrust and one hell of a scream rammed it halfway in with one stroke. The moaning and thumping was still coming from the speakers but I was just watching my wife trying to force the cucumber further in now using both hands.

She let out a drawn out moan and was obviously having her third great climax of the evening as she lay there shuddering. Her hands were clenched having left the cucumber most of the way in but as the speakers said "Take it all you lovely slut" she grabbed it again and pushed hard. Unfortunately, at this point her equipment let her down, the end of the cucumber snapped off leaving most of it broken off inside her.

She slumped back and said, as her muscles forced the broken vegetable slowly out of her ass, "Damn, that was good – get on the net please and order up the longest black dildo you can find, no make that two." She then slipped into a deep sleep.

I took the cucumber right out, swung her around and found a duvet to cover her with, she looked so happy it would have been a shame to disturb her.

After ensuring she was comfortable and it being obvious she was out for the night, I went off to our bed alone. Although I was shattered from watching her in action, I had to give myself some relief before going off to sleep. I must admit to wondering how many times in the future I would find myself alone in our bed.

I woke up in the morning when my wife slipped into bed beside me and give me a kiss, "You silly boy, why did you leave me down there? You did not get any advantage from my arousal. This fantasy is for both of us you know, you must not let me have all the pleasure."

"I did notice that you got pleasure last night which turned me on no end, I sure did fill those tissues after I came to bed."

"Darling, if we are going to turn me into a sex addict I want it to be for your benefit, don't waste any more of your lovely juices. Where do you want to put some now?"

My equipment was eager to play and I suggested, and received, a very satisfactory mouth job with her swallowing the good size load I produced. I was very pleased with the result and we joked that it was a good way to even up the score a little as she did not climax. While cuddling up afterwards she again asked if I was all right with our planned trip now she had committed herself to go thru with it.

"All the arguments are still the same darling; if you are happy go for it - if last night is anything to go by you sure are happy with the idea."

"Yes, last night was very intense. As I said this whole thing with the films seems to have so many coincidences that I just have to try it, assuming your friend will want to play. I had convinced myself that it was a silly idea but that damned orange dress just tipped me over. I will do it. I do need to get my body in full working order for it, I will have to go back to the gym every day between now and August to build up my stamina. I need to have energy enough to satisfy you as well as him."

"I will book into that all girl gym across town. The last thing I want is to get a fixation on some hunk of a trainer as well. Getting the parts of my anatomy of particular relevance to the experience prepared seems to be off to a good start although I better get in a good stock of cucumbers."

I gave one of her tits a good squeeze and said, "Have you forgotten that you told me to order the 'longest black dildo you can find' then added that I was to make it two."

"Oh my God, I do not remember saying that! I do go off into a fantasy world when I am watching him, but where the hell did the request for two come from? I have not dared to watch what he did to the girl in the orange dress yet."

With another good squeeze on a now very erect nipple I said, "You mean that girl that looks a lot like my dear wife who has exactly the same taste in dresses and apparently the same love of large cocks."

"Are you ready to stick your white cock in somewhere more interesting than my mouth, or should we surf for some toys first?"

"I am afraid we mere mortals need time to recuperate, perhaps some coffee and a cigarette while we order you some toys and then I will see what I can manage."

While Sally went off for a shower I went down and put the kettle and computer on, I saw immediately that I had a reply from Mo. He sounded genuinely pleased with the prospect saying that we should ignore the tourist traps. He would book us into a nice family motel near his flat. He said his flat was not big enough for guests but he had used the motel for ages before he got his own accommodation.

He also said we could have the use of his SUV if we would drop and collect him from work and that he would have plenty of time to show us all the sights. When Sally came down I showed her the reply and with a blush and a little shudder she said, "We better see what flights we can book and send him the dates. It's going to really happen isn't it."

We found suitable flights direct to and from LAX which actually gave us eighteen days of holiday and we booked them right away. I prepared the reply to Mo and asked Sally if I could include a photo of her in her orange dress. "Absolutely no way, he may well think that I want to be used like I assume that third film turns out. No mention of our fantasy until we have met up and if things progress, as I must admit I hope they will, he will get an invitation to use my pussy."

Even though I then put my hand under her gown and rubbed her bare ass she added, "I expect that anything other than my pussy, if I survive, will remain our fantasy."

"Oh that's a shame, we won't bother with any training around here then?" I said as I pushed a finger against her puckered little hole.

"Well perhaps we had better prepare, just in case, shall we look for some toys now?"

We very soon found one described as 'Dick Rambore, moulded from the stud's actual erect cock'. It was described as being 15 inches long and 2.5 inches thick and nearly 8 inches around. Sally shuddered at the thought but I pointed out that this was the league she wanted to play in.

We also found another 'porn star's' moulding described as being 13 inches long and even that carried a warning saying 'please understand the size of this cock. It is huge'. More study revealed that 6 inches seemed to be average, which made me a little happier, and anything above 8 inches was labelled as large.

After a lot of discussion we decided to order one eight and one ten inch, the latter was actually nearer Ali's skin colour, which pleased Sal. After some discussion, which included a rejected suggestion that I should ask Mo his dimensions, we also ordered up the 'Dick Rambore'.

Sally then said it was time to get down to some more training which I was all in favour of, but was a little disappointed at her plan. She intended to jog the four miles to the Gym and book up some regular sessions. I was fortunately able to decline an invitation to join her run saying that it was not me that needed extra stamina. While she was out, I did have a thought that maybe I should get a little fitter to make sure I was able to keep up with her revived sexual appetite.

MU

The other two chapters will appear here in the next few days

Thank you to those of you that can spare a moment to 'reward' my efforts with a reasonable vote and complementary, or even constructive, feedback

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12