That Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it always from now on Gary. I'll go now and see what the bush telegraph has been broadcasting."

Gary sipped his coffee and returned to his paperwork. He sorted out the new orders to go down to despatch, he filled in his expenses sheet for the week and finally looked at what was scheduled already for next week. It was now almost time for him to go and see George. He went for a piss.

Janice came back just as he returned from the bogs. She sat down in front of Gary, her generous breasts moving enticingly in her sweater.

"I can't find anything much," she moaned. "Even Molly is being very tight lipped. She says she doesn't know anything but I'm not so sure. I could swear that she's been having a little weep this morning."

"How strange," said Gary, as he stood and slipped on his jacket. "I'd better just go and find out what it's all about. Wish me luck Jan!"

He kissed her on the cheek and left the office. Suddenly they both realised that he had never done that before!

oooOOOooo

Molly showed Gary straight into George's office. She was tight lipped, hardly smiling at him at all.

"Come in Gary, come in," boomed George loudly as he strode across his large office and shook Gary heartily by the hand. "Sit yourself down. Molly, fetch us some coffee and biscuits, there's a darling!"

Molly departed, again with hardly a smile. Gary sat in the visitors chair and George sat down opposite.

"How's the week gone?" enquired George chattily and for the next two minutes or so they discussed current matters. Molly returned with coffee and biscuits.

"Put it down over there Molly," said George, indicating the sofa and coffee table over by the side wall. "Thank you. I'll call you when we're ready."

Molly left and George indicated that they should move. Gary had never sat there before.

"You know me Gary," began George, "I don't beat about the bush so here's the bones of it. I'm going to retire in two month's time and you're the man I want to take over as Managing Director! There! How about that?"

"Wow," said Gary, gulping. He set down his coffee, as it suddenly seemed that he couldn't hold it any more. "Why me boss?"

"Don't act stupid on me Gary. You know as well as I do that you're the most competent man overall in this company. I don't want any accountant types running this show! Do you want the job?"

"Of course I do George," gasped Gary again. "It's just that it's a big surprise, that's all. What made you decide so suddenly?"

George's eyes twinkled. "I'm not getting any younger Gary. I was sitting over there behind that desk the other week when it occurred to me that I didn't want to sit there any longer. Molly was sitting there and I just said to her something like, 'how about me retiring and both of us running away to the sun while we're both still young enough'? Next thing I know she's sitting in my lap and kissing me like crazy."

Molly was about forty, divorced, with a body that she kept very trim. She was blonde with juicy looking tits to die for and very rounded bum cheeks that just cried out for two hands to rub all over them.

"Blimey," laughed Gary, "that sounds fantastic. What did you do?"

"Spread her all over the desk and fucked her as hard as I could! Although it's a few years since Wendy died it all came back to me instantly. Afterwards we went home to my place and did it all again, several times in fact. I can't go back now, can I?"

Gary laughed again and stuck out his hand.

"Well done George; I'm really glad for you. I'll take your offer, of course. I have often wondered who you would choose when you decided to go. What happens next?"

George stood up and walked to his desk. He pressed a button on his intercom. Molly answered.

"Yes George?"

"Molly my darling girl," chuckled George. "He says yes! You can bring that contract in now."

Hardly had George finished speaking when his door burst open and Molly hurried in with a folder fastened with a bright red elasticated band. She handed it to George and then moved to stand close to him. She was smiling broadly now and he put a big hand proprietarily on her left buttock as he handed the folder to Gary.

"There you are Gary. That's your new contract of employment! We've put in it everything that you can think of and then some. I've always liked you boy and I want you to have the best. Take it away with you now and come and see me on Monday when you've had a chance to digest it. You can have it changed if you want and then we'll arrange for you to sign it."

Gary thought quickly. It was something to do with shagging secretaries over the desk!

"Will I be able to bring Janice up here to be my Personal Assistant?"

George noticed his glance at the desk and guffawed as he pulled Molly closer to him.

"Well Molly won't be here for you to fuck on this desk so you'd better bring Janice, hadn't you? Off you go now and tell her the news. It'll cheer her up after the way that fucking husband of hers has treated her."

"Oh, she hasn't said anything to me. What's going on?"

"He drinks too much and he's started knocking her about. She's moved out into a flat quite near here. She came and told me last week but she asked me not to say a word to you. She wanted to tell you herself so don't forget, I've told you nothing!"

George's hand had started squeezing Molly's rounded bum flesh and Gary suddenly noticed a bulge in his boss's trousers. He'd better go!

"I'll see you on Monday morning for coffee George. Don't strain anything!"

"Don't you worry about that Gary," chortled George as he swept everything off his desk. "Molly and I have something important to do now but I shall enjoy every second of it. You go and get your leg over; forget about that bitch ex-wife of yours!"

As he left the room the action was starting. Molly had grasped George's crotch and he was ripping at her blouse!

oooOOOooo

Gary swept into his outer office, startling Janice with the force of his entry.

"Come in, now!" he barked at her. She followed him demurely, her book in her hand. He saw Janice's book, grabbed it from her and threw it on the desk.

"Now young woman," he almost shouted, taking her by the tops of her shoulders and turning her to face him. Her breasts wobbled again but Gary didn't notice this time. "Why didn't you know that George was going to retire and that he was going to take Molly with him!"

Janice gasped and put a hand to her mouth.

"So that's why she's been so quiet lately. Gosh, I'm sorry Gary, I never guessed. What a surprise eh, Mr Arnold retiring early and Molly is going to go with him. What did she do when he asked her?"

"I can tell you exactly what she did. According to George she jumped on to his knee and kissed him. About two minutes after that she was spread across his desk with his cock buried inside her!"

Janice giggled and her breasts wobbled again. Gary noticed this time and had a good long look. This time his cock definitely stirred. Janice had glanced down to watch Gary gazing at her tits and she saw the movement. She smiled at him.

"That must have been something to see," she laughed.

"I bet," answered Gary. "Now the thing is Janice, I'm going to be the new Managing Director in about two months time. When I take over upstairs I shall need a new PA. Do you want the job?"

Janice flung herself into Gary's arms and kissed him soundly. He felt two squashy tits as well!

"Oh yes please Gary. I'll try ever so hard for you; I'll try not to let you down!"

"I know you won't, that's why I asked you. You'll do fine. I'll get Molly to train you. Not this minute though as I expect she's spread all over George's desk again!"

"Really? Right now?" Janice squirmed a little, rubbing her breasts against Gary; she could feel his cock rising!

He gently pushed her off.

"One more thing though Jan, next time you have a family crises I would hope that you would bring it to me first, not to the fucking Managing Director! Oh, that'll be me by then, won't it?"

"Sorry Gary, I just didn't want to bother you after all your troubles with your own marriage."

"All right, there's no more to be said. C'mon Jan, lets go out to lunch to celebrate. I'm not going to eat much though 'cos I'm out to dinner with a lovely lady tonight and I might be needed to take strenuous exercise later. I hope so anyway!"

Gary kissed Janice on the lips. She returned his kiss with vigour, opening her mouth and offering him her tongue. Gary accepted and rubbed his hard cock against her crotch. They broke apart.

"You know that you're going to have to finish the job one day soon, don't you?" she gasped.

"I fully intend to; just not today though. Lunch?"

oooOOOooo

After a suitably restrained and light lunch Gary was back in the office but his heart wasn't into working any more. He had great news and he wanted to share it. Obviously it was not for broadcasting around the premises yet but he did want to tell someone else, and soon.

He called Oakby, hoping that Gerry was already home. She was.

"Gary, it's lovely to hear your voice. Don't tell me you can't come! I'm getting so excited; I've not had two dates in a week for a long time now."

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just that I had some amazing news today and I wanted to share it with someone but now that I've phoned you I want to keep it until I see you tonight. Can we firm up our arrangements?"

"Now I'm all agog! I tell you what we'll do. You come on over just as soon as you can get here and I'll make us something to eat. You can tell me your news and then we can have a nice evening to ourselves. Don't forget your toothbrush! Have you told your daughters your news yet?"

"No, I'm going to ring Holly right now and get her to bring Ivy over on Sunday evening. Then I can tell them together."

"Get your work finished my dear then you will be with me all the sooner. I'm so looking forward to seeing you again."

My dear! It was the first term of endearment that Gerry had uttered to him. That was a good start to the weekend. Gary phoned the Black Swan in Oakby and cancelled his dinner reservation. He hadn't booked a room in hopes of not needing it and it seems that he didn't. Then he phoned Holly's mobile number.

"Hello Daddy darling," she trilled. "Missing me already?"

"Now just you listen, you young Madam. I've got some news that I want to tell you and Ivy together so I want you to do something for me. Get a hold of her and bring her to see me on Sunday evening. My life is about to change for the better and I want you two to be among the first to hear all about it."

"Is it about you and the fuckable lady at our old house?"

"No it isn't! I may be able to update you a bit when I see you. I shall reserve a room for you both at that hotel on the edge of Nuneaton so there will be no funny business on Sunday. All right?"

"All right Daddy. Didn't you like it? It felt as if you liked it. I don't think I've ever had to swallow so much spunk in my life before!"

"Whether I liked it or not is beside the point. It shouldn't have happened and it mustn't happen again, do you hear?"

"Yes, I hear Daddy but I can't promise anything for all time, now can I?"

"All right, for now just concentrate on coming over on Sunday. I'll see you then."

"OK Daddy, I'll do it for you. You just have a great fucking time this weekend!"

Before he could reply Holly had switched off. Gary sighed, quickly made sure that he had done everything that he should do and then stuffed his new contract into his briefcase and headed out to his car. He was soon pointing the car's nose in the direction of Oakby.

Being a travelling man Gary always carried spare clothes, including a toothbrush and shaving gear, in a holdall in his car. So, apart from a call at a filling station to fill up and buy some flowers for Gerry he was soon approaching Oakby.

Soon he was turning into Beech Avenue. He confidently parked on the driveway next to a fairly old Jaguar XK. He left his bags in his car and rang the doorbell. The door immediately opened to reveal Gerry in her long beige coat again, no glasses!

"Hello Gary," she said. "Do come on in." Gary followed her into the sitting room. She turned to face him with a big smile on her face.

"I thought we should start as we left off on Thursday evening," she said. "So I put my coat on. Would you like to help me take it off again?"

Gary stepped forward. Gerry turned away as he opened the coat and it slipped off her shoulders into his hands. The 'little black dress' was underneath and Gerry completed a full turn to face him again.

"Will I do sir?" she grinned, knowing full well that she would indeed 'do'!

Gary tossed her coat on to a chair and reached for her. Gerry came into his arms and they kissed. It started with a chaste lip contact only kiss but after a second or two Gerry visibly relaxed in Gary's arms and her mouth came open as her tongue sought Gary's. Their bodies melded together and the kiss became prolonged.

They broke lip contact and grinned happily at each other. Gary slowly stroked his palms from Gerry's waist up to the top of her shoulders. Gerry relaxed against his body.

Then he slid his hands to her cool smooth neck, revelling in the feel of her smooth skin. He inserted his fingers to the inside of her halter top and slid them downwards. Gerry gasped softly as Gary's fingers reached and rubbed over her hardening nipples. He trapped each nipple between middle and index fingers and squeezed hard. Gerry thrust her groin at him.

"There's a catch at the back of the neck," she breathed.

Gary reached behind her head and easily unsnapped the catch. She leant back and the front of the dress fell off. Her beauties were revealed for all, well Gary anyway, to see. He gasped and lowered his mouth to her right breast as his right hand captured her left one and searched for the nipple.

Gerry's breasts were of a generous size, slightly bigger than a handful each. They felt warm, soft but firm with hard nipples. Gary's left hand was now spread across the middle of her back, pulling her chest to his face. Gerry in turn began to grind her crotch against Gary's by now very hard and big cock.

Gary pushed Gerry's body away for a second, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. Apart from her black high heeled shoes, the only other item of clothing she wore was a tiny thong, also black silk. Gary growled and pulled her to him as he kissed her again, this time with his left hand grasping her tremendous round buttocks.

"Oh my God you're beautiful," he gasped. "You have the most beautiful body that I've ever seen. Let me just look at you!"

"You look pretty good yourself," laughed Gerry. "Or I'm sure that you will do when I get you stripped down. Just relax now my darling and let me do all the work."

Gerry quickly undid Gary's shirt buttons, slipped it off his arms and tossed it away. Then she unfastened his belt, unclipped his trousers and pulled down the zip. She tugged and they began to fall. As they did she hooked her fingers into his underpants to reveal his bouncing cock! Slip on shoes and socks created no problem and in seconds Gary was naked. Gerry knelt and then leaned back to examine her prize.

"Wow, what a beauty," she said as she reached out for his shaft. "I'm going to misbehave myself with this. My pupils wouldn't know me!"

Gerry made contact with both hands. She wrapped her slender fingers around him and began a frigging motion. Gary gasped and grabbed her shoulders, gently but firmly pulling her body to his. Gerry licked his pre cum off his knob end and then pouched his shaft between her breasts before feeding him into her hot mouth. She made lots of saliva and washed his hard cock with it as she began to suck.

"Ohhhh my God Gerry darling, that's awesome," he shouted out as her ministrations began to have their effect on him. "Don't make me come yet though darling. I want to taste you too!"

Slowly and sensuously Gerry removed Gary's cock from her mouth and began to stand up, rubbing his knob end down over her nipples, into her belly button and down on to her silk covered pussy; her damp silk covered pussy!

"I can't get your lovely prick inside of me," she moaned into his ear. "There's something in the way."

Gary grabbed at her arse with both hands. He found the soft material and literally tore it from her thighs. His hands delved into her arse cleft and lifted her off her feet. She managed to reach down and remove her heels.

"I'm ready now Gary darling! In fact I can't wait any longer. Please, oh please fuck me now!"

Gary lowered her bottom to the plush red sofa. She spread her thighs and watched Gary sink to his knees and drop his face into her vagina. She felt a hot thick tongue invade her pussy. She squealed with utter pleasure. Then he withdrew and guided his throbbing monster towards her pussy. He noticed that he could see all of her vagina as she had obviously shaved fairly recently.

"I just love fucking shaved pussy," he growled as his knob reached its target. He took hold of Gerry's ankles and lifted her legs. His knob disappeared and he felt the first flush of Gerry's hot juices. He growled again and folded her thighs up to her breasts as he thrust his full eight and a bit inches into her cunt. He now took a firm hold of her breasts and looked into her face.

"How does that feel darling? Your pussy feels fucking good to me. Are you ready for it?"

Gerry looked down at his cock root at her pussy entrance. She clenched her cunt muscles around his shaft.

"That's marvellous Gary darling! I don't think that I've ever felt so full of cock before! I like it that you talk dirty when you fuck. I like to do it too but my husband wouldn't let me. I didn't shave for you because I wasn't sure if you'd like it or not."

"I'll shave your pussy for you later," grinned Gary. "I brought my razor, as well as my toothbrush!"

As Gerry squealed at the thought of him shaving her he pulled his cock from her cunt and rammed it in again. She squealed again and put both arms around his neck and pulled.

"Oh yes Gary," she howled. "Fuck me darling! Fuck me hard!"

Gary obliged. After Holly this morning, George and Molly later and then Janice's tits rubbing all over him he was more than ready. He shafted Gerry hard and fast. They made juice and splashed; they kissed and fucked. Gary squeezed her tits as they fucked and she began to bite every part of him that she could reach.

Suddenly Gerry squealed again.

"I'm going to come, you bastard! Fuck me hard!"

She let go of Gary's neck and flung herself backwards, thrusting her labia at his cock, trying to get more of him inside her. She made juice in great quantities.

"Ohhh yesss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhhh yesssss!" she howled into her orgasm. "Fuck meee! Fuck meeee! Fuck meeeee!"

Gary was on a different planet. He had never felt so powerful and in control. Managing fucking Director indeed! He would show them what he could do! He knew he could shoot his load anytime but he was in enough control to wait. Gerry was winding down now. She looked up at him and grinned again. Gary stopped thrusting.

"That's quite the loveliest fuck I've ever had," he panted. "It's not over yet, is it? I've still got a load of spunk to deliver. Where would you like it Madam, inside or outside?"

"No way are you going to shoot off anywhere but up my cunt!" said Gerry firmly. "I've just had a fantastic fucking from the best lover I've ever had so that's where I want your hot sticky seed. You can shoot somewhere else next time if you want; this one is for my cunt. Go on, do your worst and let me have it!"

Gary released Gerry thighs but folded her legs over his shoulders. He lowered his chest to her breasts. He resumed thrusting his hard cock up her cunt.