That Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

"Oh Gary darling, that's fucking wonderful. I can feel you going in and out of me. That's a lovely pace and you're so big and hard! Don't speed up yet; I think I can come all over your cock at this speed. Gary?"

"Yes darling?"

"Are you going to do my bum in this position? Can you get deep inside me like this?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I'm not an expert at it but your arsehole looks so inviting!"

"Arsehole", repeated Gerry. "Doesn't that sound dirty too? Fuck my arsehole in the morning darling, right after you've read your new contract! There, I've said it and I won't take it back! Ooooo Gary you've gone bigger and harder!"

"It's your dirty talk Gerry darling and the thought of fucking your arse in the morning. Ohhhh God Gerry I'm going to come now! Here I go now darling! There! There! And there!"

He fired several hot spurts of spunk deep into her cunt, splashing against her cervix. Gerry felt it and contracted her cunt muscles around his shaft as she joined in with her final orgasm of the day.

They lay on their backs as they wound down towards sleep, holding hands and relaxing.

"I don't know where I found the energy tonight. I did a full days work before you came. Good night darling, sleep well!"

"I fucking well will! You've worn me out!"

Gerry chuckled drowsily as she closed her eyes. She was soon asleep.

Gary looked around the room before he switched off the light. Although there was absolutely nothing in the room to remind him he was pleased that he couldn't even remember fucking Maureen in this room. He knew though that if he and Gerry were to have a long relationship they would have to move.

He switched off the light.

oooOOOooo

It was almost a familiar feeling; for the second morning in succession Gary was awakened by his cock being sucked! This blowjob was immediately different to yesterday! For starters there was a hand wrapped around his root, frigging his firm stiff shaft and secondly the mouth enveloping his knob was excreting great quantities of saliva and swirling it around his shaft. He became aware of wet sucking motions; he thrust his hips at the wonderful heat.

On opening his eyes he thought that it was still dark or that the light was switched off. No, in fact he quickly became aware that Gerry's, it must be Gerry, body was almost lying on top of him. He could smell her vagina; it was very close!

He moaned with pleasure and reached around her bottom to pull her pussy down on to his mouth. His tongue found its target and Gary swiped a strong stroke deep inside her from her anus to her clitoris. Gerry moaned too now and made more pussy juice. Gary drank.

Neither of them spoke as they worked on providing maximum pleasure to their partners. Gary knew that he would last for a while because he hadn't been for his early morning piss. He relaxed into intense feelings while Gerry just kept on making juice.

Gary's hands were now rubbing and squeezing Gerry's arse cheeks. What bliss it was to feel such warm, firm and rounded flesh. He smacked one hard and felt Gerry suck harder. He smacked the other and she repeated the suck. His fingers probed and parted her bum crack, reaching to touch her soft anal entrance.

He slid his middle finger deep into her arsehole. Gerry howled and exploded into her orgasm, inundating Gary's mouth with her juices and leaking all over his chin and chest. He kept on plundering her arsehole, now adding his index finger. He thrust harder upwards into her mouth, searching for her throat. He felt Gerry close her throat muscles around his shaft and he was lost. His cock exploded with his first spurt of semen.

Gerry flinched but held on. She released his cock back into her mouth as he fired again and caught his offering in the larger space. Gary blissfully kept on firing. He lost count of how many times. Gerry luxuriously kept on wiping her soaking wet snatch all over his face as she collected spunk in her mouth.

Finally Gerry raised herself off Gary's body and turned around to face him. She smiled and then opened her spunk filled mouth before deliberately swallowing the lot. Gary expelled a tiny drop more on to his belly.

"Good morning, my darling lover!" said Gerry as she licked up the last drop before starting to lick up her own excess from Gary's chest and face. "Are you properly awake now?"

"I'll say I am!" said Gary as he pulled her down on top of him and kissed her soundly, tasting a faint residue of both of them in her mouth.

"Well," giggled Gerry, "I waited until I couldn't stand it any longer. Your lovely cock was all stiff and almost standing up straight for ever so long. I played with myself for ages; was I wet enough for you?"

"You tasted lovely my darling. Now what's for afters?"

"I'm going to go for my shower and then I shall get your breakfast while you read your paperwork. I need to piss too!"

Gary smacked Gerry's bottom again and rolled off the bed. He stood beside her as she rolled on to her back. Her beautiful naked body made his cock move slightly. God! He loved her but he needed to piss, big time! He turned and headed for the bathroom. Gerry shot up and followed him.

Let's shower together again," she giggled. "You can piss on me again if you like!"

She caught up with him as he open the shower cabinet door and turned on the tap. She pouched his growing tool in both of her hands. Her long fingers could just reach right around his girth.

The hot water arrived and they both stepped in. Gary groaned with acute pleasure as his piss shot up his tube and ejected into the world. Gerry held on to his cock and pouched his balls too! She stood in front of him and allowed her strong yellow stream to join Gary's.

They luxuriated in the shower for about ten minutes before turning off the water and stepping out to towel one another down. They stood before one another, smiling stupidly into each other's eyes.

"I'll go and get your breakfast now darling. I can do full English if you would like it?"

"I think I need it after expending all that energy last night," grinned Gary. "I'm just going to read my new contract of employment. I'll tell you what's in it as I eat breakfast. I'll come downstairs to eat in case I have an accident in your bed."

"'An accident in my bed'; that sounds interesting," laughed Gerry. Apart from fucking my arsehole later, is there anything else that you want to do today?"

They returned to the bedroom and Gary took Gerry in his arms from behind, firmly grasping her tits and grinding his semi erect cock into her bum cleft. He kissed her neck. Then he pushed her face down on to the bed and spread her legs.

He stood between her thighs and returned his cock and balls to her cleft. His cock grew and stiffened. She felt it and humped her arse cheeks at his shaft.

"Oh God Gary darling, I'm really looking forward to you doing my bumhole now."

"Arsehole Gerry! We're talking dirty this weekend, remember?"

"Yes darling! Sorry! Arsehole! That was wrong of me; are you going to punish me now?"

Gary put one hand to Gerry's back and commenced to smack her with the other, making red hand marks on each cheek as he smacked them alternately. He stopped after counting to ten, releasing her and getting on to the bed.

"Pass me my briefcase now Gerry. I have to work!"

"Yes Master," she sniffled as she obeyed. She kept her face averted. Gary grabbed her arm and turned her to face him; there were tears on her cheeks.

"Oh my God Gerry, did I smack you too hard; I'm so sorry darling!"

Gerry wiped her face with her hand, taking one of Gary's and rubbing it all along her pussy crack.

"Well Gary, it did smart a bit but I think I'm crying a little because I'm so happy. I've never been loved so hard or had so much er, fucking, yes fucking fun in my life! I'll go get breakfast."

As she reached the bedroom door Gary called out to her.

"After our games later this morning what do say to going out for lunch and doing a little shopping? I have a few necessities to buy and also I want to buy you some nice things. A new dress and some new sexy underwear sounds good, doesn't it?"

Gerry ran back to the bed and jumped on top of him, her generous breasts flopping on to his face and then on down to where his cock waited.

"Oh darling, that would be so lovely. I'm only naked before you 'cos I've got no lingerie to wear for you, you know? I won't cost you too much money, I promise."

Gary smacked her bottom again, more gently this time.

"I'll let you know what you can have when I've read this new contract. Now woman, off you go and get me some sustenance, do you hear?"

"Yes Master, your wish is my command!" Gerry finally disappeared.

oooOOOooo

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers