That Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, you gorgeous fucker you! I'm going to ram this cock up inside you until you feel my seed splashing the walls at the top of your cunt. I'm going to squash your titties flat with my hairy chest and I'm going to stick a finger or two up your arsehole."

"Ohhhh yess pleassse," moaned Gerry. "I love it when you talk dirty to me. It makes me want to come again! I'm sure I shall when you shoot your load up inside my cunny!"

Gary was pumping hard now. Gerry's language was bringing him closer to his orgasm; she was digging her sharp nails into his bum cheeks now! Yesss, he was going to deliver!

His cock grew some more and flexed. His balls despatched his consignment at a record speed. His urethra pulsed and opened; his sperm ejaculated right at the top of Gerry's cunt. Gary froze up there and shot load after load into his target. He felt he was on an all time high!

Gerry was holding him tightly and crying into his neck, whimpering little remarks like "I came again. Your spunk is so hot! I'm full of your lovely juice! Oh God, aren't we awfully sticky?"

After quite some time they looked at one another. Gary was still embedded in Gerry and they squeezed one another all over, including up her hot juicy passage.

"Wow," said Gerry eventually. "That was fantastic darling. I've never had it like that before."

"Neither have I," said Gary. "I wonder if we'll ever be able to repeat it?"

"I'm sure going to enjoy trying," smiled Gerry.

Gary kissed her deeply and withdrew his weapon from her sanctuary. After the kiss he dropped his face into her vagina and inhaled.

"You smell gorgeous," he said. "I must have a taste!"

He wiped his tongue from Gerry's arsehole to her clitoris. He loved the taste of their mixture. She squealed yet again as he inserted his tongue deep into her crack and sucked. More of their combined juice was extracted. Gerry rolled off the sofa and captured his soft and sticky tool. She sucked him in and swallowed their combined taste off his cock.

Finally they kissed again, tasting each other for the last time, this session at least. By this time they were on the carpet. The house felt warm and they both felt exceptionally relaxed.

Gerry stirred, looking down at her lover.

"The water will be hot," she said. "Do you fancy a shower?"

"Together?"

She nodded and stood, pulling him to his feet by one hand. She had thought of pulling him up by his cock but she decided that she would need it later and she wanted it to be in full working order!

oooOOOooo

Some time later Gary and Gerry were in bed. Or rather they were on the bed. Gerry had pulled all the covers off and they were laid naked on the bottom sheet.

She had managed to whip up some Spaghetti Bolognaise, which, although they ate in the kitchen, kept on dropping on to their naked bodies, and involved much licking and sucking to the accompaniment of laughs and giggles. At least they had started out clean; the joint shower had been hot and loving.

Now they were relaxing together. Gerry had her hand in Gary's crotch as she lay on her side facing him. She was 'weighing' his balls. He was murmuring with pleasure as he sucked on her nipples, pulling them out as far as he could before allowing them to spring back to her chest.

"Well my lover," asked Gerry, "are you going to tell me your big news or have you decided to keep it to yourself after all?"

"Christ yes! With the excitement of us discovering each other I'd forgotten all about it! Even with my luck of finding you this will set your ears listening!"

Gary told Gerry about his meeting with George and of the offer which even now was sitting in its folder in his briefcase. Gerry laughed when he said he hadn't even read its terms and conditions yet. He said he had a vision of reading it in bed tomorrow morning and then telling her all the detail. He told her about George and Molly fucking on the desk and she laughed.

"You most certainly will do just that my darling," she said. "After we've made love when we wake up I'll go and get you breakfast in bed while you read it. Maybe in a month or two I'll come up to where you work and try out the desk for you. So you haven't told Holly and Ivy yet?"

Gary felt the urge to kiss Gerry deeply as a vision of Holly's head bobbing at his crotch this morning flashed before his eyes. Gerry broke off the kiss, panting for breath. She looked and then grasped his throbbing tool.

"Wow, that was a quick reaction to my mentioning your girls. Not that I'm complaining though; I just love your big cock!"

She swooped down on to his prick and swallowed about half instantly, anointing his whole length with her saliva. Then she expelled it and began to frig his wet shaft with her slender fingers. She rested her head on his thighs and looked up into his watching eyes.

"Gary darling, don't answer this if you don't want to. I know we've not known each other very long. Does the thought of your daughters always get you hard?"

"They're so beautiful Gerry darling! They don't seem to know it either. It was only this morning I had to try and convince Holly that she is just so gorgeous. Of course they get me hard but I try not to show it in front of them!"

Gerry continued her gentle wanking motions, looking around Gary's upright shaft at his worried looking face.

"What happened with Holly darling?" she asked gently, stopping and squeezing.

Gary decided to tell Gerry all about Holly waking him up with his cock in her mouth and confessed that he had reciprocated with his fingers in her pussy. As he told the tale Gerry wriggled around and pulled his hand to her pussy.

"Show me what you did to your daughter's pussy darling! Tell me what happened then darling; did you come in her mouth?"

Gerry swallowed Gary's cock again.

"Ohhhhh yesss darling! I did come in Holly's mouth and I'm going to come in yours too. Oh my God, two blow jobs in twelve hours with a fuck in between. What's happening to my life? I love it; I love you!"

Gary hadn't meant to express such strong feelings of love just yet. After all, he had really only just met Gerry, even though she was living in his old house. It was happening though. He could feel very powerful urges, especially in his balls! Gerry stopped sucking just before he blew and released him with her mouth but wrapped her hands around him again.

"You're going to blow off in my mouth any second now, aren't you darling? Thinking about your Holly blowing you too is going to make me come! Lick me now my darling; stick your tongue in my cunt and make me come!"

Gary did as he was told. Gerry was wet, very wet and he drank quickly as he agitated her clit and cunt with his tongue. She resumed squeezing his balls and sucking his cock. He built up quickly and was soon ready to fire. He couldn't hold it and worked furiously on her cunt and clit. She let forth a muffled scream and a veritable stream of juice, which filled his mouth. He couldn't swallow but he could shoot spunk.

He shot gallons and Gerry murmured as she fielded his emissions. Gary's mouth filled; he loved her taste. He fleetingly wondered what Holly would taste like; he shot some more.

They stopped, both chests heaving. Gerry slowly lifted her mouth off his cock. She moved towards his face and then stopped over his chest. She opened her mouth to release a huge mouthful of his sperm. He automatically slapped her arse cheeks and expelled his mouthful of her juices to join her discard. Gerry lazily swung her leg over his thighs and sat down on his softening cock.

"Wow!" she gurgled, "just look at that; that's dirty!"

She dipped her finger in the joint spendings and mixed it around. She sucked her finger into her mouth and dipped again, this time offering her fingers to Gary. He hungrily sucked at her fingers.

Gerry sighed. "You know, I'll soon be thirty eight and I've never even tasted myself. That shows you how much my fucking ex-husband repressed my sexuality. I'm going to have such fucking fun from now on. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!"

As she spoke Gary had slid three fingers into Gerry's sopping wet pussy. He collected more of her juices and then offered his fingers to her mouth.

"There you are darling, you can taste yourself right now!"

Gerry sucked on his fingers one by one. Then she smiled at him and kissed him. Finally she licked up the remaining mixture from his hairy chest and kissed him, transferring at least half to Gary's mouth. She rested her head on his chest.

"Don't worry about your daughters darling Gary. They'll grow out of it and be no worse for it. In fact, they will probably appreciate you more. Did Holly say anything when you phoned her?"

"She just said, rather threateningly, that she hadn't finished with me yet!"

"There you are then!" said Gerry as she regained possession of Gary's growing cock. "This lovely cock likes talking about your daughter just as I like thinking about my son Richard's lovely cock!"

"I take it that you have seen his 'lovely cock' then? Recently?"

"Oh yes! You see, in this house I don't wear many clothes, sometimes none at all. Ever since I left my husband and moved here with Richard I made it an optional rule. Of course, he wasn't so old then but my body still made his little winkie stand up. Then he grew pubic hair and a much bigger cock. It likes my body and often stands up for me!"

"Wow!" said Gary. "Hasn't he ever tried to seduce you? Or you him, for that matter?"

"We have a sort of arrangement that we both know that it will happen one day. I just hope that I don't have to wait for the night before his stag party. That would mean that I will only experience it once!"

"Or every time he has a row with his wife!"

The phone beside the bed rang. Gerry rolled off Gary and reached for it.

"Hello. Oh Hello darling, how nice to hear from you. Is it cold in Scotland? Good. Oh, very good. I'm glad you're making friends."

Gary rolled off the bed and left the bedroom.

oooOOOooo

After some searching he found something to wrap around himself and sneaked out to his car where he retrieved his overnight bag and his briefcase. He left the bag on the landing, threw off the wrap and went into the bathroom with his toilet bag. Gerry was still talking to her son in the bedroom.

Then he fished his toiletries and his camera out of the bag, putting his toothpaste and toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet and then carried his shaving kit and the camera into the bedroom.

"........ he arrived about five o'clock and we've been getting on like a house on fire. Richard, behave yourself! What? Oh yes darling, we are both obeying the house dress code. Oh, he's quite big darling; in fact, he's very big!"

"No, I'm not boasting! I can measure a cock as well as the next woman! No, I'm not going to tell you everything in front of Gary. Maybe we can have a get together when you get home. What's that darling?"

Gerry's eyes grew wide and round as Gary approached the bed with his razor and shaving foam in his hand. He put the camera down on the bedside cabinet.

"Oh, what's she like? Looks like me eh? What a disappointment for you! Oh, that is sweet of you darling. Look Richard, I've got to go now, Gary is approaching me with his razor blade in his hand; he's going to shave my pussy. I'm getting ever so wet, again! He's brought his camera too so I suppose I'll be able to show you the pictures! See you on Thursday darling! Love you!"

Gerry handed the receiver to Gary who replaced it on its cradle. Then he turned to her beautiful naked body, razor in hand. Gerry spread her thighs wide.

"Are you ready for my blade, my lady?" he said in a stage whisper.

"Oh my God, I'm ready for your blade and your cock, master! I'm so wet between my legs again!"

"Frig your cunt and spread your juice all through your hair. That's right. Now I'll take the 'before' shot. Then I shall just squirt a little foam on to your pussy and spread it all around. There! Now for the blade! Are you ready?"

"Oh yes please. Be careful won't you? How many women have you shaved before today?"

"None," grinned Gary. "But I will be very careful."

He gently made the first cut with the blade. Pink skin without hair appeared behind the stroke. He made another cut. Lovely! Gerry had lovely soft labia.

"Gary darling?"

"Yes."

"I want to pee so bad now. Hurry up won't you?"

"Nearly done now, just one more scrape! There! All done; it looks beautiful. I'll take the 'after' photo now. There! Your son will get a hard on when he sees that!"

"Oh, that would be nice! Now I must go and piss."

Gary bent over Gerry and picked her up. He carried her into the bathroom and into the shower cabinet.

"There you are, piss away!"

"Put me down then."

"I thought we were playing dirty this weekend?"

"OK then mister, you asked for it!"

Gary gazed between Gerry's thighs at her newly shaved cunt. Soon a golden stream ejected from her crack, opening it up and revealing her distended urethra as her stream forced its way into the air.

Gary held his ground as Gerry pissed all over his chest. He wanted to go now. His cock was resting against her bum cheeks. He made her jump as he let fly and then she giggled. He put her down and resumed pissing all over her shaved pussy. He reached up and turned the water on.

They both shouted as the cold water shot all over their bodies. The water soon came warm and they began to lovingly soap each other's bodies, paying particular attention to their private parts. Gary lavished a lot of attention to Gerry's crotch and rubbed his fingers from cunt to arsehole. Then he slowly inserted a middle finger inside her arse.

"Oh!" gasped Gerry. "I bet you want to get your cock in there next, don't you? I'll have to think about that! Come on, let's get out now and dry off. I'll make some coffee and I think I can find some brandy, if you would like one?"

Gary smacked Gerry's bare arse as she stepped from the shower, leaving a red hand mark.

"I'd love a coffee and a brandy please. Don't get dressed though darling."

"I don't intend to. And Gary darling."

"Yes".

"You can smack me like that again any time you want to. I liked it!"

The coffee and then the brandy hit the spot. Laid side by side the lovers touched each other all over. Then Gary picked up the brandy bottle and dribbled a little of the fiery liquid over Gerry's breasts, quickly following up with his tongue. She in turn returned the favour, making sure that she finished with his hard shaft in her mouth.

"Gerry darling, what were you and Richard talking about on the phone, apart from your perceived size of my cock? It sounded like he's found a girl up there!"

Gerry answered him, her tongue just licking at Gary's knob end.

"She sounds more like a young woman to me! I guess she's about twenty-five or so; she's one of the wardens at the dormitories where they sleep. She has a room to herself and Richard's been in there. I bet he's been in her cunt too!"

"So you'll have less to teach him on the day of reckoning?"

"I hope she doesn't teach him too much! A boy should always be learning from his mother, don't you think? Wow, your cock has grown some more! Were you thinking about Holly again?"

"No Gerry darling, I was thinking about fucking you again soon. You're gorgeous!"

Gerry rolled towards Gary and they kissed deeply again. Gary revelled in the pressure of her generous breasts against his hairy chest. She rubbed them over him. He ran his free hand down her back and on down over her lovely rounded buttocks. He smacked them twice, quite hard! Then he trickled the fingers of one hand down into her arse cleft as his other hand returned to her waist.

He broke the kiss and rolled Gerry away from him until she was on her belly. He straddled her body, sitting on her back, facing her bottom. His cock and balls nestled between her shoulder blades as he fondled her buttocks again. They felt so warm and round but gorgeously firm too. He smacked them both twice again and then he began to kiss and lick them, soothing the sharp pain she had felt. She loved the feeling of his tongue on her flesh, especially when the tip began to invade her cleft.

"Ohhh, that's lovely darling," she whispered. I just love your tongue on my skin."

Gary now gently pulled her cheeks apart and closely examined the depths of her bum crack. Her pussy was open with liquid pooling in the hole of her vagina. The pink ring of her arsehole seemed to be pulsing, keeping in time with something; perhaps it was her blood circulation or maybe her breathing. He gazed in adoration at the site, his breathing hot and then he blew gently on to her pink circle. Gerry moaned softly.

"Ooooo Gary, that's dirty! It feels really exciting though. Do it some more!"

Gary made saliva and allowed it to dribble into her little arsehole depression, filling it completely. The ring flexed and he watched as his saliva sank into the hole. Gerry moaned again but kept silent this time. Gary slowly and gently fingered into her wet pussy, sliding two fingers deep inside her. He withdrew the wet and slimy fingers and placed the tips on her arsehole. Gerry moaned again, louder this time.

"Ooooooo Gary, you bastard! You're going to finger my arsehole, aren't you? Go on, you bugger, you can bugger me with your fingers if you want. I'm going to piss soon though!"

Gary smiled to himself. He had never done this to a woman before. Maureen would have killed him if he'd tried it, he thought. Gerry was encouraging him!

He pushed gently but firmly and Gerry's hole opened. First his middle, then his index finger slid inside her. It felt hot and soft, his saliva making his insertion easier. He dropped more, stimulating her vagina with his remaining two fingers. His other hand was keeping her crack open and Gerry was now moaning softly and continuously. Suddenly she wriggled to get free.

"Gary, get off me! If you don't I'm going to piss all over the bed."

"Gerry my darling, you're beautiful all over!" he said as he rolled off her. "Your holes look so inviting! I'm going to photograph them close up before I leave on Sunday!"

"Is that why you brought your camera into the bedroom?" asked Gerry as she entered the en-suite bathroom. Gary followed her and squatted in front of her as she sat on the loo. She grinned and opened her thighs wide so that he could see her golden squirt.

"I'm never without a camera. It was in my bag," said Gary as he watched, his cock regaining its rigidity. "I'm going to take pictures of you pissing as well; you have a wonderful firm full stream!"

"That's because I was bursting to go," laughed Garry. "You can photograph anything of me that you like!"

Gary stood and presented his rigid cock to her mouth. Still sitting on the toilet Gerry lifted both hands, encircled his prick and fed it into her mouth. Gary took hold of the back of her head and pulled her on to his shaft, bending slightly to play with her breasts with his other hand.

Gerry broke free.

"Come on, let's go to bed and fuck! God, I've never said that to a man before in my life. I feel liberated!"

Gerry spread her legs as soon as she got on the bed. Gary turned her over and lifted her arse up high.

"Ever had it this way, Gerry darling? Doggy style?"

"No Gary, but I've seen it in one or two films I've seen. I'm looking forward to feeling your belly rubbing on my bottom as you do me! Am I in the right position for you darling?"

"Just about," gasped Gary as he opened up her cleft and targeted the tip of his shaft at the entrance to her cunt. "How's that feel?"

"Wonderful," purred Gerry. "Stick it in me now and fuck me hard again darling. Fill my cunt again; God, aren't I dirty!"

Gary thrust his cock deep into Gerry's cunt. Once again she was hot and wet. He began to fuck her with long slow strokes, taking his time. He could last a long time now and he was almost in ecstasy. So was Gerry, judging by her remarks.